Cumming Home

Story Info
There's always a surprise waiting for him at home.
1.5k words
119.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I

Coming home to my wife is always an adventure. I never know what she’s going to be up to when I come through the door. Last month, I came home and found her tied to the headboard of our bed being spanked by a dominatrix. I found out later that her paramour’s name was Jaimie and that she was a legal secretary who played the “innocent girl next door” while at the office, but was a dom on her days off.

Some days I’m cool with my wife’s extracurricular activities, but other days I find them just a little annoying. Last month, for instance, I decided to take matters into my own hands. Since my wife was expertly bound and handcuffed to the headboard, I knew that I could get away with it. There was a ball gag in her mouth and her bottom was rosy red. Coming through the bedroom door, I pulled my cock through my fly. I came up behind Mistress Jaimie and rammed my cock into her pussy through her crotchless leather pants. She shrieked and dropped her paddle. I fucked her hard where she stood and watched as my wife’s eyes went from surprise to ecstasy. Mistress Jamie started to rub her clit with one hand. I was getting ready to come. Suddenly, I was surprised by a geyser of hot, white liquid that came from between the dom’s legs. It coated my balls and thighs and made a puddle on the floor. I pulled out of her and shot my load into the air. Most of my jizz landed on my wife’s tummy as she sat spread eagle over the pillows at the head of the bed. A few stray drops landed on her clamped nipples.

Embarrassed at being beat at her own game, Mistress Jamie quickly grabbed her bundle of clothes and headed for the back door. She left me alone with my wife who had had a voyeuristic treat but was completely unable to gratify herself. I slowly approached her. For a moment I hesitated with the ball gag, but decided to leave it in. I uncuffed her and started to remove the silky ropes. She turned over on her front to assist me. I could see that she’d taken quite a beating. Her ass cheeks were red from the paddle, and there were several thin, red cuts from a cane. Her hairless pink pussy lips were frothy with her cream. Between her cheeks I found a long black tassel. I pulled on the tassel, but found it firmly attached to something. I spread her cheeks apart. There I was a little red butt plug where her rosy pink hole should be. I pulled it out and saw a trickle of golden liquid. I knelt down to taste it. With the tip of my tongue, I lapped at the small puddle. It was honey! I licked it all up, and polished her hole with my tongue. I finished untying her and finally took out the ball gag. I was kind of sorry I did that. My wife has been known to make longshoremen go quiet with shame. In order to make up for ruining her afternoon play session, I happily consented to let her be the dominatrix while I played her willing supplicant.

II

Another day, about a week ago, I came home to find her in bed with two Danish sailors. One was fucking her doggy style while the other was lying between her legs licking his shipmate’s balls. Kelly had her head down sucking on his erect cock. She looked up as I came into the bedroom and started to undress. The two blond boys slowly got out of bed. I think they were afraid the gig was up. I could see by their uniforms on the floor that they probably didn’t speak too much English. I signed to them that it was okay. “I saved one for you, Tom!” my wife cheered. The one my wife had been sucking stepped forward. We all sat down on the bed together and I got to know the two sailors.

I found out that both their names were Jan—Big Jan and Little Jan. They were both tall blond men whose ship had come into the local harbor. Because sailors are horny, we got right down to business. Big Jan began eating Kelly’s cunt to get the juices flowing again. His cock slowly inflated back to its impressive eight-and-a-half-inch length. Soon it was pulsing and slapping his flat stomach as he lapped my wife’s delicious crack. My Jan, little Jan, on the other hand, was enjoying my expert cocksucking skills. I quickly greased his pole with my tongue and started in earnest. I learned all too well that eating Danish wasn’t just for breakfast anymore. Little Jan’s cock was shorter than his friend’s but extremely thick and uncut. Simply delicious! I had a hard time getting the whole thing in my mouth, and I’ve had years of practice! I pulled the foreskin gently down and swirled my tongue around the brightly colored head, sucking gently at his piss slit. I nibbled the corona enticingly from one side all the way around to the other being certain to flex his shaft slightly downward on the back side. Then I licked the entire length stopping to flat tongue the frenulum and lick up the precum oozing from the head now.

Rhythmically stroking his whole length, I sucked his plum sized balls into my mouth one at a time. I even dipped my tongue a bit lower to sample his hole. His manhood was salty, just like the sea. I returned to work on his shaft some more. I wanted him to come hard, so I began bobbing my head as far down my throat as I could take his cock. When I had gotten all I could, I would linger for a few seconds and gently hum a few notes. Then I would suck hard and pull my head up for a breath. While I was sucking his dick and simultaneously finger-fucking his asshole, my Jan and I watched Kelly and the other Jan getting ready for a fuck. Kelly had had one amazing orgasm after another under the expert licking of her Jan. His cock was ready to plunge into her pussy; his precum coated the head thoroughly and made it shiny. Little Jan and I just stared as my wife’s hips rose to meet his first thrust. It was beautiful to see her little pussy being stretched by the sailor’s fat cock, and hear his balls slapping her ass as they fucked.

In spite of the great show I was seeing, I had not forgotten Jan. I think the sight of his mate fucking my hot wife sent him over the edge. I deepthroated his dick while he came. I gave his cock one last hard suck as it popped out of my mouth; as a finishing touch, I kissed the limp head. While my partner was well satisfied (temporarily), I had a raging hard on that was demanding satisfaction. I knelt beside my wife’s face and presented her with my raging root. She turned her head, and the look on her face, in her eyes, was one of pure, lascivious pleasure. She spat on the head of my cock, and played her tongue around the head making it slippery. She slapped me on the ass, and that was my signal to put my back into it fucking Kelly’s sailor. “Any port in a storm,” she said with a wink.

I climbed off the bed and went around behind them. Jan was fucking my wife’s pussy missionary with long, slow strokes. I coated my cock with KY jelly and rubbed a lump of it into his hole. I don’t think he noticed me until I put the head of my prick into his tight porthole. I slowly pushed it in. When I was all aboard, I started to match his rhythm, magnifying the force of his cock into my wife’s pussy. After just a few strokes, I felt my Jan’s cockhead knocking at the entrance to my ass. The sensation of his uncut cock entering me was pure heaven. The extra foreskin tickled my insides. Slowly we three started the pumping rhythm that would bring us all four into a simultaneous orgasm: at first there was just a feint spasm deep within Big Jan’s bowel, then he clamped down hard on my cock as he shot his creamy load into my wife’s hungry snatch. The seismic waves sent a shiver through my body that made Little Jan and I gush our hot man-sex. First I came in Big Jan, then Little Jan let loose his second load. We were awash on a sea of molten jism. Kelly screamed the whole time, and finished her orgasm in tears.

We all collapsed in a cum-dripping heap on the bed. Kelly was the first to rise after about five minutes. She took our hands and led us into our bathroom where she started a steamy shower. She lathered up a big sponge and giggled: “Rub-a-dub-dub three men in a tub!”

Please let me know if you got off to my story. Just drop me an email. Thanks—Tom.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Tara Goes on a Tropical Vacation Hot wife sheds weight and then sheds her wedding vows.in Loving Wives
Coupling Truly loving wives.in Loving Wives
Milf Replaces Daughter Pt. 01 Carrie takes her daughter's planned gang bang girl place.in Group Sex
A Cuckold Made Hung lodger seduces wife and cuckolds a willing husband.in Loving Wives
8 Men, One Wife A group of strangers fulfil a couple’s cuckold fantasy.in Loving Wives
More Stories