Cumming Home Early

Story Info
Man comes home early to surprise his wife.
1.9k words
3.73
66.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'll surprise her, John thought to himself as he turned the car into the parking lot. He wasn't due home from his business trip until early the next morning. She'll never expect me to be home early. A tiny bell tinkled over head as he walked into the shop.

"Can I help you?" said the florist.

"I need a bouquet," he replied. "For my wife."

They'd been married eight years now. He left her alone a lot as he was usually away on business. He felt bad for it, but he had to work. John liked to provide his wife with everything she could need. She didn't have to work...That was how he liked it.

He turned his car down the quiet street where their two story Victorian stood. She'll be home, he thought checking his watch. Almost six and supper time. Maybe tonight he'd have her for desert. He opened the front door slowly, so as not to startle her.

"Darling?" John called. He crossed the foyer and started into the kitchen. He twisted around to hide the bouquet behind his back.

"Angel?" He reached for a vase, filled it with water, and arranged the flowers inside. He looked down the hall into the living room, but didn't see her. Where are you, he mused. He caught the faint sound of running water from upstairs. The shower, he thought. He dropped his jacket on a chair and began to loosen his tie. Visions of her naked with water cascading over her bare breasts danced past his minds eye and he took the stairs two at a time. Dinner could wait...he wanted her now.

He rounded the top of the stairs at full speed and headed for their bedroom. As he got to the door the water shut off. He paused for a second to give her a chance to get out off the shower. His groin tightened as he pictured her dripping, her long chestnut curls plastered to her chest and shoulders. He could almost see her nipples peak as the cool room air touched the warm beaded water that clung to the soft flesh. His hand grasped the door knob, but he stopped when he heard a low throaty groan.

"You look absolutely beautiful, Marty," said a deep male voice. He missed the next several minutes of conversation as blind rage pounded in his ears. He wanted to bolt into the room and grab the man but something stopped him. The hand on the door knob tightened and then he turned it slightly to crack open the door. He watched as the man, who was sitting fully clothed on the bed, reached out to his wife and grabbed the towel that was wrapped around her torso. She swatted at his hand playfully, causing one of her breasts to dance happily from the top of the towel. She raised her arms to cover them both, but he stopped her.

"Your lovely, baby," he purred in a gentle voice. "Why are you always so shy with me?" She dropped her arms and he pulled her close. His thumbs rolled slowly over her nipples and they reacted immediately, stirring to attention. His eyes devoured every inch of her as he slowly withdrew what was left of her cover. He tugged her to him and her hands slid over his sleek blonde crew cut as his mouth found one sweet nipple.

"Oh, Tre!" She moaned as his lips encircled the swollen nub. Tre drew her to the bed where his ministrations continued. He mouthed her breast and her back arched against him.

"When will your husband be home?" Tre whispered.

"Not for a while..." Marty breathed. She snuggled into Tre's arms and their lips met in an impassioned kiss. Again, John felt the urge to barge in and tear Tre away from his wife, but he waited. Not sure what held him back, he watched as Tre continued to make love to his wife.

"I want you," Marty whispered, her hands gripping his shoulders. Even from where he stood, John could see the fire in her eyes.

"Wait," Tre replied. His kisses slid lazily down her body. He traveled down the length of her leaving a wet trail of goose bumps on her skin. She shuddered as his mouth reached her navel, moving lower still until he reached her soft trimmed mound. Her breath came in ragged little puffs, tormenting John as he watched from the doorway.

Tre nudged his head between her thighs and John could see Marty's chest stop as if she were holding her breath. Tre's tongue slid gently between her wet lips. Marty's thighs trembled and she clawed at the back of his head. He watched as Tre settled his huge frame between his wife's quivering legs. Her back arched, bringing her sweetness closer to his waiting mouth. John could see the look of ecstasy on her face, even from his vantage point, and he felt his pants tighten in response.

Tre's body dwarfed his wife. His massive shoulders all but hid her delicate hips and pussy. His head tipped slightly as she guided him to her hot spot.

"Oh yes," she moaned and John could feel the blood rushing to his dick. Tre's tongue circled Marty's clit and she panted hard. John could see all the action from his hiding place. Tre worked two wet fingers down Marty's hole until he found the small sensitive spot inside. Pressing gently, he wiggled his fingers while he continued to suck her clit.

John found the pressure in his groin to much to handle and unconsciously began to rub his erection through his tailored suit pants. He had to stifle a grunt as his palm hit the sensitive bulge behind his zipper. His cock was hard, swollen and straining to get loose. He lowered his zipper and began to stroke his soft cotton jockey's. His dick swelled harder with every moan Marty made.

"Oh God," she whimpered and Tre continued to roll his tongue over and around her clit. She pulled his head to her and bucked her hips fiercely against him. John could hear Tre moan softly as she rocked into his waiting mouth. Suddenly he seized her by the hips and rolled over, pulling her astride his chin. She squealed in delight as she ground her pussy onto his skilled tongue, and John just managed to keep from blowing his load. She rode Tre's face and fingers harder than he'd ever felt her ride his cock, and he was dripping with excitement to see more. John reached inside and finally freed his dick, allowing himself the pleasure of his whole hand instead of just his fingertips.

"I'm cumming!" Marty moaned and Tre grunted his approval. He pulled her down to him. John could see his cheeks and chin glistening with the orgasm he hadn't managed to lap from his wife's convulsing pussy. She scooted back until she was straddling his chest and ran a hand through her long dark hair.

"Ready for me, baby?" Tre cooed. Marty's eyes widened like a little girl at a toy store and she nodded. John held his ground and watched as Tre laid her back gently on the bed. Stepping in front of their night stand he opened the top drawer and withdrew the little pink box that contained Marty's diaphragm and handed it to her. Then he stood up and unbuttoned his jeans. His shirt landed in an arm chair at the foot of the bed, exposing his huge golden shoulders and chiseled six pack stomach. He stepped out of his jeans and then his boxers and John almost gasped as he caught sight of Tre's nude profile. He was large in every aspect. John glanced at Marty, but she seemed undaunted by Tre's nine inch cock. Tre moved to the edge of the bed.

"A little kiss first?" he asked sweetly. Marty slid eagerly to the edge of the bed and John blinked in disbelief as he watched his wife wrap her moist lips around Tre's huge dick. She started to work up and down the shaft as Tre's hands tangled in her long curls. She swirled her tongue gently around the width of his member and then dipped her head down quickly, taking the whole of him deep into her throat. John moaned right along with Tre. He'd never seen his wife do this before.

"Oh God, Marty," he moaned. "That's enough...I want to come inside you."

"Come here then," she said as he released her hair. He slowly came between her legs and Marty handed him the little pink box. John watched almost dumbfounded as Tre slid the diaphragm into place, Marty writhing in pleasure through the whole process. Once he was finished, he pulled Marty's tight little ass onto his bent knees and entered her in one slick movement. They both sighed in relief to finally be joined and John found himself wondering how many times this man had visited his wife while he was away.

John watched as Tre fucked his wife. They moved perfectly together, almost better than John and Marty did. He moved slightly to get a better view of the lovers. John was amazed that Marty could take the whole of him into her tiny body. Tre was half again as big as John was and Marty always had trouble taking all of it into her. He watched as Tre thrust into her, Marty matching him, rise and fall until he turned onto his back to pull her astride him again. She rode his huge cock with the same enthusiasm she had used on his tongue. Marty leaned back on his cock until her head was touching the mattress between his knees and Tre groaned at the angle.

"Oh, baby, I love it when you do that!" he said. "I can see all of you...It feels so good to see my cock fucking you." He groaned as she bucked at him again. Tre sat up to take over control of things and John started to stroke himself in earnest. They both moaned and John wondered how much longer he could hold out.

"I'm getting close, baby," Tre said.

"Me too," Marty panted. Tre shifted her to her side and straddled her left leg. He then pulled her right leg up to his shoulder, cupping her tiny ankle in his hand. John didn't have to wait to long to see what Tre was planning. While he continued to ride her he drew the insole of her delicate foot to his lips and began to gently kiss and nip it. Marty let out a surprised shriek and then a moan as Tre nipped her again.

"I'm there, baby, cum with me," she pleaded to him as her body began to convulse in release. Tre seized her hips and plunged his entire cock into her. She moaned and John could see Tre's eyes close. He held Marty's hips tight to him as he came.

John heard a satisfied grunt and Tre rose from the bed. He piled his clothes on the arm chair and then sank to the side of the bed and drew Marty into his arms.

"I should probably go, Darlin', just in case John comes home early," he said. She whimpered in protest, but Tre sealed her lips with a kiss. "No...shhh...it's okay," he cooed. "I'll be back the next time he goes out of town."

John took this as his cue and not wanting to get caught, he jerked up his shorts and slacks and tiptoed down the stairs. She'll pay for this, he chuckled to himself. But she's going to pay in sex. And she'll start the minute I come home.