Cumming in Colors

Story Info
Kinky Sexy Painting Experience Using "Cummy" Colors.
7.3k words
4.56
3.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The 4 friends had heard about the island and all of it's sexual intrigue and adventure but it seemed the activities available there were beyond anything the imagination could summon. It was an amazing place. When you arrived, you would take a survey on your phone that would look for all the intricacies of what turned you on and your itinerary would be tailor made to your tastes.

These 4 were very into art and specifically into arts of the body. Experimenting was always exciting. So all 4 were signed up for the same art experience today. Deb, Steve, Don and Barb were ready for anything.

They got to room 27 and saw that a large group of people were inside the room. Mostly men sitting in towels from the waist down, some women by themselves and 1 other man and woman who were clearly a couple. They looked a bit apprehensive. The 4 arriving were also a bit apprehensive but very excited. In fact Don had a partial hard on all day thinking about what this experience would be like.

At 10 am sharp, a man entered the room and began to speak. He simply called himself the speaker.

"Welcome to all and get ready to have an art experience you have never had before and will always remember. You will make personalized art projects that will be very special for you to take home and keep. All paints are edible and non toxic as well as non irritating. If all of you will please follow me into the next room."

The whole group got up and followed the man into the next room which was a bit odd. There were 6 easels set up with a large, blank canvas on each. On the side wall to the right there were 6 holes in the wall midway down that stretched one side of the room to another. On the left side there were 5 holes same place but wider open that had holsters for feet below them.

The man asked for a group of 6 men (about half) in towels to drop their towels and please walk to the front. 6 men were left in towels. Each man was well built and well hung. Some were already a bit hard just walking around without the towel in front of everyone. They walked to the front and immediately the speaker took out 2 sprayer bottles and began to walk from man to man spraying some liquid on each of their dicks. It was oil.

Once saturated, he asked each man to begin massaging it into their dicks to get hard but not cum. They began to rub themselves. Getting hard was quick. One man was rubbing too fast too hard along with a look of impending cum squirt and the speaker grabbed his hand and told him that he would be of no use if he came too quick.

Barb, Deb and the other girl stood staring at these 6 oiled up dicks being hot handled by each man himself and immediately began feeling heat inside their own pussy lips. This was going to be fun.

Once all men were hard, the speaker lead them around the wall and showed them to place their dicks in the holes to expose them to the room. Not surprisingly, all 6 dicks were hard as rocks, shiny from oil and prominent in the room. There were larger holes above were for faces to show through.

He then asked 5 women (again about half) to come up and he sprayed their pussies with the same oil bottle and he started rubbing the oil into each pussy as he sprayed. The women were clearly getting hot while being rubbed. He lead the 5 women around the left wall and each lower hole had a cushioned platform to lay on with foot holders under the platform on the outside of the wall for legs to comfortably be supported. He helped each woman shimmy their butt and pussy up to the opening in the wall so all 5 pussies were prominent and accessible in the holes.

After getting the women situated, he went around the other side to check the distances of pussy to wall. He stuck a finger inside the first pussy he got to and finger fucked it for a few seconds. Completely in the right place. The woman in the wall moaned and the speaker pulled his finger out and licked it. He went down the wall and checked the distance of each pussy from the wall by licking some, tongue fucking others and fingering others. Next he pulled a bell from his pocket and rang it.

5 women that had not been seen yet came out. Fully naked except for some lacy string things they wore. Nothing was covered well.

The speaker went on and spoke to the 3 couples who were there for the activity. "You each have an easel and canvas. In a moment, you will be handed a tray with multiple colors of powdered paint. To get your paint, you need to mix a part water, part oil and part sex juice of your choice. In order to get the sex juice, you need to work for it. You need to keep the dispensers of sex juice primed.

These 5 women in lace are fluffers and will wander the room keeping the juice turned on. Once a dick cums and provides it's full juice, that person will be replaced by a new back up who is waiting to fill the hole, until your artwork is satisfactory. You can do anything to get the juice provided no one is hurt or harmed in any way. We practice in consenting non violent sexuality here. A bit of smack and hard squeeze and tickle is ok but if someone asks you to stop, you do or you're out. Am I understood?" They all nodded.

The 4 were pumped for this experience so they said "bring it on".

The fluffers began to hand out the trays of dehydrated, powered paint to each of the 6 people painting. Don was amazed at the size of the tits on the woman who handed him his paint. She saw him looking and pulled her lacey teddy down to expose the tops of her nipples for him and winked at him. She asked him if he wanted to suck one. He eagerly bent down and sucked her hard nipple into his mouth. Barb smacked him, told him to wait his turn and laughed.

Each took their palette of paint and looked around the room. They all began to talk to determine how best to have this experience as they loved the idea of grab, squirt, finger etc. but wanted each other to watch too. So they agreed to begin with, that they would go one at a time, and all watch as a group.

They flipped a coin to narrow down who would go first. After multiple tosses, Barb won the first round. She looked at the wall of giant cocks that faced her and chose one of the middle ones of the 6 that was huge, thick and long and so hard. Looked like it was just straining to cum. She walked up to the cock and could see the mans face looking at her through the hole higher in the wall. He smiled. She stood on her tip toes and licked the mans lips.

Then she grabbed his dick hard and started jerking fast for about 30 seconds. His face looked as if he could cum instantly. The oil was slippery and her hand was unrelenting. She stopped though to tease him. Then ran her finger under his dick from base to tip. He moaned. She wanted it to last a bit but also wanted to see how the paint mixed with cum would look. She suggested at that moment that Deb and the other girl join her on the dicks next to hers. The other girl's name was Gemini.

The other 2 girls thought it would be hot to do all 3 at once and get their paint mixed so they all too happily walked closer to the wall. While Barb tickled the dick that belonged to her and watched it bob and jerk up and down in a dry cum jerk, Deb took down her pants and backed up to the oily dick of her choice and began rubbing her ass on it up and down. The face that belonged to that dick bent in intense pleasure and moaned. She rubbed up and down faster and faster and then stopped. He gasped.

Gemini went full out and stuffed the dick she chose into her mouth balls deep. She had a special talent. The back of her throat could suck on it's own. So her lips could suck and her throat could suck. Men loved that. The cock she chose understood why. She sucked without break.

Barb who was still tickling her art dick looked at the face of the man Gemini was sucking off hard and warned her to stop or she would lose her paint juice. She stopped only long enough to say, "I got this". She tickled the tip with her tongue, deep throated this stiff dick all the way down, pulled off hard sucking and put her paint palette up to his swollen hole.

Gemini's man blew hard into the green paint cup. He came so much she was able to move to the blue one and have him fill both. He yelled out loudly when he came and the speaker took photos of the whole thing including his sex filled face.

"You handled that like an expert" the speaker said to Gemini. "Filling 2 cups at once." He handed her a wooden stick and had her stir her paint. The colors were vibrant and beautiful. The speaker then asked her to clean up the dick she got her paint from. She put down her cum filled palette and holding a towel walked over to the spent dick and began to gently wipe it, tickling all the way. She then licked it clean, sucked it in her mouth one more time and stood up. The man who owned that tool panted hard and then smiled at her through his face hole. She turned and licked his lips.

Barb and Deb were still playing with their sexy toys to get their color squirts but wanted to see Gemini use her paint to see how it looked. They held onto the dicks they owned at the moment, jerking and stopping again and again, and watched Gemini begin using a paint brush to dip into the cups of "cummy" color as she called it and paint beautiful streaks of color in green and blue on her canvas.

Barb and Deb wanted to paint too. The men had watched this and their dicks were popping so hard in their pants they could barely stand it. The speaker encouraged the 3 men there to paint, to open their zippers and free the beasts to hang out in the air. All 3 men were eager to do so. The speaker suggested that maybe Barb and Deb let go of their dicks for a moment, let the fluffers do their thing to keep things up and let the men have a go at it. They were excited to see how it would work the other way. The men took off their shirts, unzipped their pants and let their dicks hang out. By itself that felt sexy.

There were 5 pussies to choose from on the wall. All pussies were flush with the wall so they could be licked, fingered, fucked, tickled. Really anything. The object was to get them as wet as possible to get the paint liquid. More challenging than with man cum but it could be done. Squirting would be necessary but there were also brushes and spoons to scoop out wetness for the passion liquid to make colors.

Don chose a pussy with bright red hair and a nice bush. Steve chose a shaved pussy that was small. The 3rd guy wanted to watch first. Don saw that his red snatch was already dripping and oily. He leaned close and breathed in the pussy perfume and plunged 2 fingers in deep. She gasped loudly. He fingered her slowly pulling out juice. She was so wet it dripped off his fingers.

He took his wet fingers and put them into his powdered red paint and got it on his fingers. It instantly turned to creamy paint as he rubbed his fingers against his thumb. He painted some red streaks on her inner thighs and then flicked some across her clit.

Barb wanted to see something special. She went to Don and asked him to bend down on his knees. She shoved his face into the hot red haired pussy and told him to lick it and tongue fuck it. He did. He lapped at it like a man brutally thirsty for water. He flicked at her clit and she began to scream and squirt on his face hard. He was dripping. Barb gathered up the wetness with a spoon and mixed it into Don's red paint and made a creamy mixture.

She needed one more color for what she wanted to see. The others stood there watching in a sex fog.

Now she wanted her own juice. She took the vibrator off the wall, handed it to Don and told him to vibrate her clit into some blue color juice. He kneeled in front of her and pushed the vibration into her waiting clit. She shook and bent as it was so intense. She asked Steve to come over there. He walked over with his half hard dick waggling as he walked. She took the oil and squeezed it onto Steve's huge, hard cock, oiled it up and asked him to shove it in her ass. He did not hesitate and stuffed it in as far as he could. Barb shuddered, Steve could not catch his breath.

Through her panting, she asked Deb to grab Don's paint tray and put the blue under her clit and pussy. Deb placed the tray and tickled Barb's clit a couple times when she did. Steve fucked Barb hard and the vibrator Don held drilled into Barb's clit and shook her whole world. She felt it cumming and then it did. she squirt and dripped her silky cum into blue, yellow and purple. 3 colors filled.

Steve was on the edge but she asked him to stop and not cum. She had an idea. He looked very upset and his face twisted as it hurt to stop but he was curious what she had in mind so he did stop.

Barb stood straight up and caught her breath. She pushed her dripping wet pussy lips into Don's face for a sloppy licking kiss on her clit. She shuddered. Now it was time for what she wanted to see.

She asked Don to pick a pussy on the wall. He looked and chose a shaved smallish pussy with a big swollen clit that was sticking out prominently. Barb ask for both other women, Deb and Gemini to grab brushes and help her to tickle Don's dick with paint. The 3 women took the brushes and dipped in different cummy colors and started turning Don's dick into an art project. It started soft and stretched the colors as it got harder and harder.

She told Don to stick his colorful cock into the waiting wall pussy and fuck it for a few moments. He smiled and made a colorful plunge into this pussy. The swollen clit got all colorful as this woman moaned.

Next she asked the 3rd man who was with Gemini named Derrick to come over to have his dick illustrated. Deb asked Gemini if it was ok to get Derrick hard another way. Gemini was excited to watch it.

Deb dipped her fingers in colors, asked Barb and Gemini to do the same and they began to finger and squeeze paint Derricks thick cock. They jacked it with colors flying, fast and brought him to the edge but stopped. His dick was a grayish color when they finished as all the paint melted together.

Now Barb asked both other women to take all the colors and load up thick goopy amounts of it on each of Don and Derricks dick holes. The 3 women had a sexy time stuffing paint into the 3 men's open holes. Their dicks were so hard that the holes were wide open.

Once the women had the dick holes filled with all kinds of colors, they asked the men to stand close to the wall pussy with the thick swollen clit that just got fucked a little by Don. The women aimed Don's and Derricks color filled cocks right at her pussy.

Barb got under Don and Gemini got under Derrick and began licking their already tight balls. Tickling and licking with their tongues. At the same time they had to work quickly so as not to lose all the paint so they both grabbed their man's dick and started jerking it hard.

Colorful paint dripped down onto their faces as they relentlessly jerked their men's stiff cocks. Both men exploded at the same time aimed directly at the shaved pussy on the wall. Color blasted all over this shaved pussy and soaked her thick clit. Each man came a gallon and it dripped down in gushing colors.

Now colors and cum ran all over the wall pussy. Barb got up from the floor and took Don by his still hard cock and walked him to the wall pussy he just decorated and used his dick as a paintbrush and moved the slippery oily paint around her already decorated pussy to make more colors and designs. "Rub that color into that tight pussy with that hard cock" she whispered in Gemini's ear.

This sensation must have been too much for the girl in the wall. she began to scream in a multiple orgasm of color. Don couldn't take it and lunged at her shaved pussy and stuck his tongue in all the way, licking her vivid passion into his mouth. He flicked at her clit and drew every last drop of orgasm out. she shook.

As the speaker snapped photos and videos of this sexy moment, Barb asked for a small canvas. The speaker motioned to a fluffer who grabbed an 8 by 10 canvas. Barb took it over to the color and cum soaked pussy dripping in front of her and she pushed the canvas up against the sex liquid. She did it twice and made the most beautiful pussy art ever. Gemini did the same. There was enough for 2.

Steve stood there sad because he thought he was left out but Gemini had a thought. First Steve would help all 3 women cum. Barb, Deb and Gemini were all ready to cum. Barb had already had her 1st cum as a part of the painting she just did but she ached for it again.

First all 3 women chose a hard dick sticking out the wall. The fluffers had done a terrific job of keeping all 6 dicks hard as rocks with lots of teasing. Of course the art project that just got done, did not disappoint visually for all 6 men. As the 3 women wanted good photos of this, they chose 3 thick, hard, cocks right next to each other. They oiled each others pussies up which was a turn on all by itself with fingers tickling deep inside oily pussy folds. Then each of the 3 women backed onto 3 hard dicks behind them. Barb stuffed the dick she chose into her pussy as did Deb but Gemini took it up the pooper. She stuffed this hard dick into her ass in one easy motion. Clearly she was no novice at love in the ass.

The 3 women rode the 3 cocks for a few moments and were clearly loving it. They asked Steve to come over and stick his dick in Barb's mouth and fuck her mouth but his instructions were to fuck Barb's mouth no more than 5 strokes, then switch to Deb 5 times and then Gemini 5 times and then back around but no cumming yet til he was told.

He was happy to oblige and slipped his half hard dick into Barb's mouth. He felt the slippery oily "painty" feel and looked around the room and got instantly fully hard. Almost too hard too fast. He had to control it. Not too fast he thought. Barb wants something special and he wants to give it to her. He fucked her face slowly while she rode the cock in the wall. So sexy.

Steve was on his 3rd time around the suck chain when Barb asked Don to get under her and to begin licking and sucking each woman's clit and follow Steve when he moved to the next woman. They wanted to cum but did not want Steve to no matter what. He was going to be the evenings colorful finale for the 3 couples. So Don started sucking the women's clits 1 at a time and followed Steve as he stayed for his 5 delicious strokes in and out of each dripping pussy. When Steve moved to Deb, Don followed and tickled, licked, sucked and flicked her clit. After a few rounds, these women were ready to explode with 1 touch.

Barb told all 3 men, Don, Steve and Derrick to get in front below each of their women and suck and lick them into cumming now. Then she told the men inside the wall fucking each of them to fuck them hard and fast to help that and also cum inside each woman, if her friends were ok with that. Deb and Gemini agreed amidst the sweaty, heavy breathing sex fogs they were in.

Barb said go and the licking sucking fucking frenzy began fast and hard. The women came in screams and yelps, the dicks fucking them emptied themselves in the women and the men doing the licking got their faces drenched in cum.

Poor Steve still is the only one who had not cum. Now for the artistic finale of the evening. Barb talked to the other 2 women to tell them the plan. They licked their lips and snickered a bit and looked at Steve with anticipation. All 3 of them got a bottle of oil off the table,

Steve wore only his jeans with the zipper open and his dick hanging out still half hard. The women began to rub oil all over his chest and back, massaging the oil in. They swiped past his dick again and again but did not rub it. They bumped it and tweaked it but never rubbed it. They twisted and licked his nipples. They pulled down his pants and rubbed down his legs, his ass and his muscular thighs. They told him to take his pants all the way off. He did.

12