Cumming in the Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was in no position to argue so he bought two pints and joined her by the bar.

Scott's initial embarrassment at the manner of their meeting quickly forgotten, the two chatted animatedly as the band played softly in the background. He gathered this beautiful stranger's name was Sarah and she was out alone watching the live act tonight after she'd been stood up by a friend.

It got near closing time and only a few people remained in the bar. Scott had been staring at her all night, trying to see her breasts down her top and relishing the shape of her buttocks through her clothes. As it transpired, he'd drunk fairly little and by now well recovered from the night before, his cock was waking up to Sarah's constant proximity.

"I've a fairly good idea where you're staying," she joked with a mysterious but amused twinkle in her eye.

They'd fallen silent and her voice startled him. The blonde waitress came around ringing the bell for last drinks.

Sarah said, "well, best be going I suppose. Don't worry though, you'll walk me home."

Scott blinked. Had he heard right? She was getting up to go and looking at him expectantly. It looked like he had. He had no idea where she lived so he followed her and very soon began to feel a bit alarmed. Sarah was taking him back to Sarah's.

Sure enough they were soon outside the huge house again and Sarah was leading him around to the now-familiar side door.

"So, it's Sarah of Sarah's then?" he joked as she was looking for her keys in her handbag.

"Well, what do you expect. I run a business not a fucking marketing department."

They laughed although he was panicking a little as she opened the door and lead him down the hall past the bathroom and Bridgett's room to a door a little further down and on the opposite side of the hallway that he hadn't noticed before. A certain conclusion was starting to dawn on Scott but Sarah was holding his hand now and squeezing it in hers so he didn't give it much thought.

He barely had time to take in the enormous spacious master bedroom with a door to an en-suite slightly ajar, a vast king sized bed a dresser with a substantial mirror, plenty of wall space and a massive bay window with curtains elegantly drawn as the minute the door was closed behind him, her lips were on his, her arms around his neck and her hands caressing the back of his head.

Scott returned her kisses and his hands went straight to her buttocks. He squeezed and massaged them, feeling their firmness through her skirt. His cock was hard and throbbing in his trousers and she moved a hand down to his groin to hold it and squeeze it through the fabric.

Suddenly, she dropped to her knees in front of him and ripped down his trousers and underwear. She took his tightened ball-sack in one hand and his cock in the other. She sucked him and masturbated him passionately, taking him down to the back of her throat expertly then withdrawing her head to tease his glans with her tongue keeping eye contact with him all the while.

"Don't cum yet," she ordered.

She then began sucking and masturbating him, and caressing his balls as if daring him to shoot his load after she'd told him not to.

There was none of Bridgett's uncertain exploring. This woman knew her way around a man's body and it turned Scott on in a different and exciting way. She was in control. He knew he could take control from her anytime he wanted but he had no intention of doing so. He was excited by her firm demanding voioce and sexual dominance.

She stood up and made him take his shirt off then pushed her clothed body against his naked one, grinding her crotch up into his and sucking and licking his nipples. She took his hand lead him over to the bed. Shoving him backward on to the bed, she remained standing and peeled her clothes off like a veteran swinger.

Her skin was pale and without a single blemish, just as Bridgett's had been. Her pussy was more au naturale than many of the women Scott had had although it was trimmed at the edges to form a neat black triangle. Her pussy-hair was soft and jet black as Bridgett's had been and her nipples also resembled Bridgett's as they stood out red and hard on her creamy breasts. As she stood naked in front of him, Scott could see a trickle of cunt-juice running down her inner thigh. His already rock-hard prick contorted in excitement.

"Eat me out," she ordered and quickly kneeled low over his face on the bed, thrusting her cunt on to his mouth.

Scott licked her clitoris and rimmed her arsehole, tonguing her out firmly with as much saliva on his tongue and lips as he could muster. He licked the insides of her labia.

She moaned in pleasure a couple of times then demanded, "Harder! Suck my clit, take it between your teeth!"

She moaned as he bit her pleasure button softly, and pulled and sucked it hard and rhythmically. Her cunt was getting very wet and her juice dribbled down his chin.

"Finger fuck me!" she begged, her haughty and commanding manner disappearing as her body began to ache with the pleasure he was giving her. "Put your fingers inside me and make me cum! Oh fuck I'm so horny! Yes! That's right! Faster Scott!"

His fingers burrowed into her cunt and he greedily sucked and nibbled at her clit. He stole a glance up her body and saw she was pulling and pinching at her large bright-pink engorged nipples savagely, her beautiful eyes glazed in pleasure.

Her body began to shake as she neared orgasm and he had to hold her in position to keep fingering her sex-hole and biting her clit. Her hips ground down on to his face and he could hear her screaming

"Oh Fuck! Oh fuck that feels good! Yes! Yes! Don't' stop! I'm cumming!"

Her cunt juice squirted him in the mouth as her body tensed up and she groaned at the pleasure of the incredible climax he had brought her to. She lifted her sodden mound from his face and he breathed in the delicious aroma of her cunt-juice as it dripped from her pussy and down his chin.

Sarah sat back on her haunches with her labia brushing the top of Scott's rock-hard prick. He felt glad his penis had been put to such a strenuous test with Bridgett the night before or with might have cum too soon in Sarah's mouth and be wasn't sure how many times he'd be able to do it tonight after the workout of the previous night and that morning.

Still, now he was as horny as ever and his dick throbbed against Sarah's sex as she squatted over him panting after her recent exertions. Her cum dripped on to his balls, its warm slipperiness exciting him still further.

"Sit on it," he tried to demand and pushed his cock up towards her fleshy fuck-hole.

But she didn't push her cunt back down on him and all he got was a brief touch of her warm wet softness before his hips gave out and he relaxed back on to the bed.

"Now what shall we do with you?" she asked, in a teasingly severe tone, her assertion now recovered after her brief abandonment to pleasure. "You're a very dirty boy you know, trying to make me fuck you without showering first," she said.

He waited for her to get off him so he could go and rectify the situation -- anything to make her let him fuck her.

But she didn't move. Instead, her face took on a distant expression and her eyes blurred out of focus. What was she doing? He found out soon enough. A hot golden stream of piss sprayed from her pussy and covered his cock and balls, soaking their thighs and the surrounding bed-clothes.

She covered his cock in her warm urine and when the stream of her piss ebbed to a dribble then stopped, she went down on him, licking his balls and cock, savouring the taste of her liquid on his throbbing manhood. He was nearly ready to shoot his load when she suddenly she stopped.

"Get on the bed, I want you inside me. I want to feel you explode inside my cunt."

Scott climbed on to the bed and lay back on the pillow. Sarah mounted him reverse cow-girl, professionally riding his erection with her shapely back and gorgeous white arse turned towards him. She bent over revealing her sexy arse-crack and pussy-lips with his thick stiff cock rammed between them, penetrating her eager womanhood.

She began expertly pumping her hips so his hardness penetrated her all the way to his scrotum then all the way back out to his pulsating purple glans. She fucked him faster and faster, her arse slapping loudly against his groin as she impaled herself on his prick.

He knew he would fill her with spunk any second now. Her cunt muscles contracted around his penis with professional adeptness and he noticed through waves of mounting ecstasy that as she fucked him, she was masturbating furiously.

They both began to moan as they started to cum. He felt her cunt get slippery as jets of semen began to shoot from his pulsing member. He thrust his hips up towards her bottom and grabbed her buttocks, pulling her down on to him at the same time. She was almost cumming and kept squirming as her orgasm began but he held her firm with his prick deep in her vagina and fucked her frantically as his full load exploded inside her. Her cunt contracted, greedily, milking every last drop of spunk form his squirting manhood as her own mind-blowing orgasm shook and contorted her body, wracking her with the pleasure of being penetrated and filled with a man's hot seed.

After a while, Sarah gently climbed off his still-erect cock and with his cum oozing from her cunt and running down her inner thighs, she turned around and went down on him, sucking her sexual discharge and his cum off his dick and balls. She lay down beside him and without a word, they both drifted off to sleep.

Scott awoke the next morning to find Sarah going down on him again. He remembered Bridgett doing the same thing the morning before and feeling sure he knew who this woman was, he was immensely turned on by the thought.

Again he marvelled at her perfect technique and in moments, she was greedily swallowing thick spurts of his sperm. The room smelt of her piss and their sex from the previous evening and as Sarah produced a thick red dildo from a drawer in a small bedside locker, he noticed the clock on top of the locker read 10:30 AM. She saw him looking at the clock and read his mind.

"Don't worry sweetie, think about who's cunt you've been filling, you can't expect to get in trouble for checking out late if you've been busy fucking the owner."

With that, she switched on the vibrator and before long she had it inside her and rammed it hard in and out of her vagina with one hand while the other pinched, slapped and massaged her clit. Her eyes became un-focussed as he watched and her head thrashed from side to side when she brought herself to orgasm then lay back panting, having taken the dildo from her cunt, pulling it free with a wet sucking noise and leaving on the sheet between her legs as a little damp patch of her juice slowly darkened the bedclothes around it.

"This has been a great birthday gift Scott," she said. She added with a giggle, "I'm glad you came."

"Is it really your birthday?" he asked. "What a coincidence. I'm only here for two days and one of them was your birthday."

"Yip," she said. "A coincidence alright. And furthermore, this is the only year my age is exactly twice my daughter's. My birthday is two days after hers and she turned nineteen the day before yesterday. I hope to hell my baby didn't hear us last night -- but then again I think the little slut had a birthday celebration of her own the night before. She brought some bloke home with her." She said the last part in a low conspirational tone.

Scott was elated. So she wasn't Bridgett's sister! Wow! Mother and daughter one after the other!

"I was in last night and I heard the two of them arrive," Sarah went on. "I can only guess what they got up to!"

Scott decided to play along. "If you're her mother," he said, "shouldn't you be upset that she um...?"

"Got fucked?" she asked, her bluntness unnervingly similar to her daughter's. "Well, that would be a bit hypocritical wouldn't it? Think how old I was when I had her, you look like a bright boy, what's half of thirty eight? I only wanted it to be once, to lose my virginity." All the while, she was smiling at him mysteriously.

Did she know? Was she sure? No, she couldn't be! But then again... And the words he'd just heard her say! Only wanted it to be once, to lose her virginity? What kind of family was this?

She was speaking again, her tone was offhand now. "I thought they'd gone to bed and I remembered I'd left all my bloody underwear hanging in the bathroom so I sneaked up there to get them out and got a bit of a surprise I can tell you!"

Oh shit, it was all becoming clear in a most un-anticipated way...

"Oh really", he said, "what...?"

"My daughter's date was standing naked in the bathroom fondling a pair of my knickers! Sexy sod though, I thought then and there I wouldn't mind a piece of that, so I watched him finish his shower then went and brought myself off with this." She pointed to the dildo then fell about laughing at his embarrassed silence.

***

As Scott sat on the train out of Saraton that morning, he thought about the sexual adventure he'd just had. He wondered how many other small villages there were, tucked away in the country-side hiding saucy treasures in need of assistance with their feminine rites of passage. He decided he'd found his calling and his duty awaited. He bought a new atlas on his way home and he wondered if Bridgett knew he had her mother's number.