Cumming Into The New Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yvette will be bringing the kids home. I have to start Greg's dinner."

"Relax Sweety, we now return you to your regular programming."

Linda wasn't quite sure if she was trying to be funny or insulting. Maggie meant what she was saying. "I'll call you later."

"OK and Maggie... ummm errr thanks. Really."

"We'll talk." Maggie went out the door and Linda went about doing as many chores as she could so Greg would know she did what she told him. She turned on "Bowling for Dollars." Greg would be home just before the six o'clock news. Yvette rang the door. The baby was sound asleep. Her life resumed it's routine. Like sands through an hourglass. With one exception. Now she had learned to masturbate and that was what she did for most of her adult married life. Sex with Greg like everything else was all routine and she was OK with that. But she eventually wanted more. That is where I cum in.

END OF CHAPTER TWO

CHAPTER THREE - COME CUM NOW, LADY

Preview;

In the next Chapter Linda decides to plan to take on a Lover with more help and encouragement from Maggie. She turns to me for help and I decide to oblige her.

Stay Tuned you won't want to miss what's cumming UP next!

12