Cumming Into The New Ch. 03

Story Info
Mature woman wants to finally feel sexually alive
3.2k words
3.93
17.3k
4
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blqlite
blqlite
11 Followers

*The fictional story of an everyday mature white woman who wants to feel really sexually alive for the first time before it gets too late as told by the one who she eventually turns to for help. Her first and most likely last Lover. A Black Man.

CHAPTER THREE - COME CUM NOW, LADY

Everything you may have read about Linda till now is what I learned from her as I got to know her better. The bonds of trust allowed her to share it with me. Because her story is one that can be written of so many I have shared it. Some forget and some will never really know the generational difference of so many like her as compared to today. Born into a world of being innocent and naive, dominated by men who felt that was the proper way. Men who wanted to keep an advantage over those they wished to control to retain their power.

Fearing the power of a woman to be superior and like wise frankly a race. But time does change things and it has. Mind you I don't condemn her husband for being so naive himself as to not know how to emancipate her sexual being. That was not his fault at all. It was the "norm" and who could blame him for being a "normal" man. But as the times have changed and people right along with it he only knew what he knew, did what he did and she loved him just the way he was. She knew no better herself and submitted to him just as her mother instructed her to.

Linda never had another close encounter with Maggie as she did that day and they never really spoke of it again. But throughout the years Maggie remained her confidant and that is where this story picks up. Having learned that she could achieve an orgasm. Having learned that she could make herself cum through masturbation. Linda accepted satisfying herself in trade for what her husband neglected to give her. In her mind it was a fair enough trade.

So, when they "had sex" she waited for him to fall asleep and his snoring became her cue. She'd read the yellowed pages of "My Secret Garden" by the light on her bed stand and "used it" just like Maggie had said. Soon she had enough fantasies of her own to spur her on. She could turn out the light and let her own thoughts take her. Those thoughts became like her "Soaps."

She was a nurse sometimes in love with a doctor who offered to "examine" her. Or perhaps she was an orphaned girl who met a man she only found out later was actually her brother. Linda discovered the more taboo the subject was the better. So she eventually got stuck on what was the greatest of all to her way of thinking. Linda began to think of being taken by a Black Man.

All the things she'd ever heard about the size and lust of a Black Man became her erotic fixation. Perhaps it had something to do with what her mother said about not wanting her husband to have to resort to Black prostitutes. She fantasized about the sexual promiscuity that was tied to the race. Of course it was the reputed size of a Black Man that she thought about. After all she was part of the "bigger is better" generation. She wanted BIGGER and she wanted BETTER.

She felt along with everything else her husband neglected to give her, it was not his fault. Besides, she never found much about him to think about as he left her snoring. So he was never a part of it. She gave him what he wanted as a wifely duty and since he never attempted to give her more or knew how, she conjured thoughts of who might. Her most powerful masturbation orgasms came thinking of what it would be like to be taken by a Black Man. Not by force mind you but taken in the sense that she could not stop it from happening simply because she did not want it to stop from happening.

It was what she wanted. Her "soap opera" fantasy became one of a brilliant Black doctor. One she admired and one she trusted and one she wanted. "He" understood her "innocence" and was not trying to take advantage of it. All the same, when she allowed him to know her needs and desires, he was ready willing and able to TAKE HER just as she wanted to be taken. Taken but still in control.

She didn't want to be degraded. She did not want to be a "slut." She did not want to be "his bitch." She wanted to be a woman wanted and taken by a man who wanted her to have what she needed and nothing more. Certainly she wanted nothing less. She had that with her husband for all the years he was able. Now, when even that was not possible, her mind and her body wanted to know what it felt like to be a "real woman" taken by a "real man." Just once. Just once.

And so it became more than just a fantasy for her when she reached the age of "now or never." However she came to the conclusion to approach me all I can say now after the fact is it made sense for the both of us. I may not have been a "doctor" though coincidentally I had wanted to be one. I was not exactly a "free agent", being married as well myself. But I am a sexual being and very understanding and frankly I had coveted thoughts about Linda which I kept to myself.

As I got to know her better and talked to her on the casino floor I could not deny how much she resembled my own secret fantasy. I could not deny my attraction to a woman like her as I explained in chapter one of this story. She'd become part of my own masturbation "soaps." Every time I saw her, pushing her husband's wheel chair (after I got to know she didn't come to the casino alone), I would see how she walked with a "swagger".

Whenever she saw me she gave me a hug and those hugs turned to embraces I found myself looking forward to them. Then one night as I was working security for a concert standing in front of the stage to make sure no one attempted to get up with the celebrities, dancing with the crowd to make them feel I was not just some stiff looking to stop their fun, Linda suddenly was right there. We danced together.

I liked it a lot but wondered just how her husband felt sitting there in his wheelchair. But, she had started "the dance" and I was not to refuse it. So I "danced her". After that there were times I wanted to be so bold as to warn her about how "dangerous" it was to have danced with me the mere mortal I am. I began to fantasize about telling her how she came to mind for me as I stroked my cock which even though being married I do like most married men I assume.

There is a big difference from a sex orgasm and a masturbation orgasm. One has nothing to do with the other and there is no shame in enjoying them that way. I have tried very hard t get my wife to understand this but she doesn't. I'm sure like many wives she thinks if I have to masturbate something must be wrong. Wrong with HER, wrong with ME, wrong with US. NOT AT ALL. It was my first sexual experience. NORMAL... and for all I know it may be my last. I'm sure Linda would agree to that. It does not mean you are "dissatisfied" or your partner isn't living up to your needs even though it was just that for Linda. In my case I just like to masturbate when I feel like doing so. So I do.

But just like Linda I don't as a rule imagine I am with my wife. Why would or should I? Masturbation is "free range." It's not about what I "could be doing" because frankly I could be doing that. It's more about "what could I be doing and who, and how" because in the reality of it all, really I'm doing one person. ME.

So, when Linda first approached me I was taken a bit "off guard" but not really. She came into the casino as usual. Pushing her husband as usual. Stopped to greet me as usual and gave me the usual hug I looked forward to. But when the "embrace" which it had turned to ended she said "How late are you working tonight I need to ask you a question but not right now?"

Her eyes were sparkling but I've seen the look before so I thought not much and told her my schedule.

"I'll see you soon then, before you leave" she said with a nod. I nodded back. She pushed her husband onto the gaming floor and I watched her like so many times before. Having thoughts like so many times before and thinking nothing else like so many times before. Little did I know this was not to be like so many times before.

Linda had come to the casino with a lot more on her mind than I could have ever imagined but was bound to find out. Little did I know then but Linda had a plan and she had ran it by her friend Maggie. She wanted to feel what Maggie had felt so many times with men though she wasn't ever going to desire to be with a woman. Not like she was with Maggie that one time. Not like Maggie had been with other women other than her. But she wanted to feel a man not just on top of her as her husband, the only one, had been till he was no longer able to.

She did not want to be just a place for a man, any other man besides her husband to "dump" his load into. She wanted "Love American Style, sky rockets in flight, afternoon delight". She wanted to be taken by a real man with a real cock and she wanted the brass ring. To her the cock was very big and so it was Black like in legend and in her fantasy. She wasn't a "nurse" so he did not have to be a "doctor." In fact she told herself she knew the difference between what was real, could be real and what she might really be able to make real. It was me.

"Well Deary, you know what I say. Go for it. He can only say two things, YES or NO, and from what you've told me sounds like a good bet so I say let 'em roll".

"I think so after all, I know enough about him to know he's a good man, happy with his wife, but something tells me if he had as much to lose he'd be very discreet. Maggie bottom line is if I am going to do this, well there is something about him I want".

"Ever masturbate thinking of him"?

"OMG what do you think? Yes! Why?"

"Well if he already has you like that... well if you do it with him actually you'll get what you want. At the end of the day isn't that what matters? Sweety all I can say is the Black Man is the best fantasy and best reality I've ever had bar none. So if you are gong to fuck someone you fantasize about fuck some one that fits the bill. You trust him?"

"Yes, I really think so."

"Trust your pussy?"

"What? I don't think I know what you mean."

"Pussy knows best! Trust what you feel in your cunt!"

Linda did just that. Trusted what she felt in her cunt and thought about what she wanted to feel in it. Her thoughts were that she'd trust that I would be a safe person to recruit. She started to fixate on what it would be like. She masturbated thinking of it furiously. Her pussy was controlling her. She was insatiable and she could not turn back. Of course she did wonder what if I rebuked the idea. But something Maggie had said to her made sense.

"Listen Sweety, you are a grown woman and you are a gambler. You go to that casino and sit at the same machine time and time again. You win a little and you lose a little."

"No truth is I lose a lot compared to what I win" Linda said almost ashamed to admit it.

"Well Honey it's all in the game. Why do you think we call it "getting lucky?" I think you should roll the dice, bet on Black to win. Eight the hard way... think of it, if this is really what you want then gamble. What do you have to lose? You just might hit a jackpot and from the way you describe this gentleman I have a feeling he'll be fine with you asking and I doubt if he'll say anything to make you feel awkward."

"I think your right, he's really a sweet guy. I just wonder how to approach him."

"Well if you want my advice, somethings you have to ease up to and somethings you have to just charge right in. Most men never have a woman grab them by the balls, look 'em straight in the eyes and say let's start fucking... but most of the ones I know dream about it."

"Hmmm I wonder if I could have enough nerve to do anything like that?"

"Honey it's your call. You can keep sitting at that same machine hoping it will pay off or you can play one that will give you better odds. I say put it all on Black. Spin the wheel. What do you have to loose?"

Linda had to admit when she thought of it that way it seemed to make sense. What did she have to lose? Even if I said no or stopped speaking to her that would be too bad but not the end of the world. She came to her conclusion. All or nothing at all. No beating around the bush. She'd get right to it. She felt her pussy pulse wildly as she thought of what was to come.

So when she came to me and said... "We know each other and so I want to ask you. Would you ever consider fucking someone if it was just one time between you two and that person did not want to mess up your married life?"

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me, please just answer."

"Well do you want to fuck me Linda?" I said feeling a bit embolden and wanting to see just how bold she was.

"YES I DO! But I want to know if you'd be willing to."

"In your case I'd have to say yes."

"What does that mean, my case."

"Well cause I have thought about it..."

"What have you though about?"

"Do you really want to know?"

"Yes!"

"Linda can I ask you something now just to stop beating around the bush?"

"I could say some thing"

"Let me... do you want to fuck?"

"I do!"

"Me?"

"I do... only if you can agree to it! Yes I want to fuck, and yes I want to fuck you... but only if we both agree to leave everything and everyone else out of it. I know you love your wife and I love my husband. He may not be able to really fuck me but he never was. You, you are married and I know you love your wife so I think as long as we don't pretend they don't exist but at the same time we both want to fuck each other... well I can only say I want to fuck you! I want to feel your cock, your black cock in my cunt just one time! I want you in me balls deep and I want to grind my clit up against you so very bad... is that a bad thing?"

I know my face felt flush even if Linda missed it. Some people think Blacks don't/can't blush. "Let me say this about that" I started. "I wanna fuck you. I do. So if you say yes I say yes!"

"Well I say yes too cause I want this more than you know"

"OK we both know we want to now how? I can't hurt my wife and don't want to hurt your husband but yes... I really want to fuck you...to come right to the point"!

"Then you've already read my mind and we have both come to the same point. I wanna fuck and I wanna fuck you if you will let me!"

"Let you? Come cum now, Lady why wouldn't I?"

Amazing how such a conversation could take place in a crowded room, but that is the casino world for you. Noise and excitement, music and flashing lights. None flashier than those in Linda's smoky eyes. She gave me a hug and whispered, "Just give me a bit to figure out how we can do this ok?"

"You let me know and I can't thank you enough really. I can't help my attraction for a woman like you and I thought I would never get a chance to be with a woman like you again. You are right I don't want to hurt my wife and I wouldn't want to risk anything and that goes for you too. I wouldn't want this to end our friendship."

"I think it will be fine, it's like the perfect storm".

"Yeah! Operation Perfect Storm... I love getting caught up in a storm, lightning, thunder getting soaked to the bone." I knew the words were fired for effect.

"Mmmmmm I'd love to get you caught up in my storm so I could soak you to the bone."

"Well looks like the forecast is mighty blackhead cumming your way I'd say you're bound to get awfully wet."

"Well perhaps you'll want to cum inside where it's nice and warm".

"Well cum to think of it..."

We both laughed like school kids at our innuendos.

"I have a feeling we could go on like this all night" Linda sighed and fanned her face. "Well let's put on our thinking caps. Deal?"

"Deal... I'm all in."

"You will be. You can bet on that. See ya soon!" and with that I watched her walk away. She had a fine way of sashaying when she walked. I loved watching her from behind. So natural, not put on the way some women do. "I'll gladly take a piece of that action." I thought to myself and went about my business day dreaming of how it would be to fuck this fine mature white woman knowing how much she wanted me.

CHAPTER FOUR - CUMMING STORM

Preview;

In the next Chapter Linda and I work out the details of our "perfect storm." When it rains it pours.

Stay Tuned you won't want to miss what's cumming! It's a twister!

blqlite
blqlite
11 Followers