Cumming of Age

Story Info
Friend's mom makes his fantasy come true.
3.2k words
4.36
192.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a completely true story, one I've wanted to tell for many years but had no one to tell it to. The anonymity of the internet has given me the chance to tell it in all its glory. I hope you enjoy. Comments are encouraged.

This took place many years ago, about 1982 I believe. I was eighteen and just out of high school. I was headed to college in the fall and was enjoying my summer. I was a fairly good looking kid, with blonde hair, wide shoulders, and a slim, but muscular surfer's build. I had the advantage of growing up in a coastal area and had been surfing since I was very young, causing my muscles to be sculpted and defined by the sport. I was a little over six feet and looked older than I was. The drinking age was 18 back then, and I had been able to go to bars for a couple years.

It was while in bars I discovered the joy of being with older women. They knew so much more than I, and were closer to their sexual prime. Being with them made being with girls my age seem a waste of time. Even though I had no problem at all getting girls my age, and I did, it was women in their 30's and 40's that held the greatest attraction for me.

So anyway, the summer before college I spent a lot of time with one particular friend, I'll call him "Dave." I had known Dave since elementary school and had spent many, many, nights at his house over the years. Although he was a good friend, and we had many adventures, and lots of fun together, I must admit, I had ulterior motives for going to his house as the years went on.

Diana, his mother, was a goddess. She was a "hippy chick," who wore a lot of loose fitting gown like things that were almost see through. I got many looks at her gorgeous body when the light -shone through from behind her and many great "down-blouse," looks when she would bend over in front of me. Diana had brown, wavy hair, piercing green eyes, and the face of an angel. Her perfect smile never failed to make my heart race, and I spent many a night fantasizing about her long, sleek, legs wrapped around me, while she pressed her perfect, full breasts to my chest, and I plunged over and over into her succulent vagina.

When Dave suggested that I come stay with him for a weekend of surfing and partying, I jumped at the chance. Diana was not at home when I arrived on Friday. Her husband, John, was. He was an artist, and an effete little man who did not belong with a woman like Diana, but there is no accounting for taste.

I got settled in and Dave and I grabbed our boards and headed off to catch some waves. After a couple of hours, we trudged back up the beach to his place. We rinsed the salt off in the outdoor shower and headed inside. Dave said he was going to jump in the shower first, so I went to the fridge to grab a soda. As I leaned against the counter sipping my drink, Diana walked into the kitchen.

She was a vision. Porcelain skin glowing in the fading sunlight coming through the window, her green eyes alighted on me and she gave me the smile that never failed to make my heart trip hammer like crazy. And just for a moment, I could have sworn her gaze dropped to my crotch, causing her smile to ratchet up a notch. Anyway, that's the way I would remember it when I was in the shower, stroking myself to thoughts of me and Diana doing nasty things to each other.

"Hey Mitch, you and Dave got a big weekend planned?" she asked.

"Yeah, no, well surfing mostly I guess," I stammered back.

Diana walked directly towards me and reached her hand towards my waist. My chest almost exploded, and my cock got instantly hard. But she merely reached past me to take a glass out of the dish strainer to pour herself a drink. Now I KNOW she looked at my crotch this time, and smiled to herself.

She made herself a cocktail and sat at the kitchen table. After taking a drink she said "So are you excited about college this fall?"

"Mostly, but being away from home is going to be weird." I replied.

"But think of all the new adventures you will have, all the new girls," she said coyly.

And in the most incredibly suave moment of my life to that point I looked directly into her eyes and replied," Its not new I'm interested in." Then I ruined the moment by blushing like a school boy.

Luckily Dave came bounding down the stairs at that moment saving me from further embarrassment.

"Shower's free!" Dave announced.

"Cool, I'm going to jump in for a few minutes then," I shot back. And with that I practically ran up the stairs and headed for the bathroom.

While in the shower, I thought of Diana and imagined her reaching not for a glass on the drain board, but instead reaching for my shorts. I imagined her releasing my throbbing cock and placing her cool, firm hand on my member, slowly stroking while she leaned in for a kiss. These thoughts were almost painful, and I began to slowly stroke my rigid pole while I stood under the shower spray with my eyes closed imagining Diana and I sinking to the kitchen floor to ravish each other over and over again.

At this point, I want to mention something. I was awfully proud of my dick. I developed early, and because of shared locker room showers while playing high school sports, and because I had watched many porn movies, I was aware that I was blessed with a much larger than average member. Although young girls didn't really know what to do with it, they were always impressed, and the older women I was with always seemed to go wild about it. My cock was probably two to three inches longer than average and big enough around that at over six feet tall, and with big hands to match, I was unable to wrap my hand completely around it. I probably measured it back then, but I don't remember numbers. All I know is that no woman had ever gotten much more than half in her mouth, and that I got a lot of comments about how enormous it was from my lovers.

Okay, back to my story. So there I was, eyes closed, warm shower spraying down on me, slowly stroking my cock to thoughts of Diana nude. I don't know what it was, maybe a sixth sense or something, but suddenly I had the sense of being watched. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Diana standing in the partially open doorway, towel in hand, eyes locked onto my hand as I continued to slowly pump my rock hard cock.

The shower door was that rippled glass, and I knew she couldn't have a perfect view, but she definitely could see well enough. She put the towel on the counter and slowly backed out of the room closing the door behind her. All the while, her eyes never left my cock. As soon as she was gone, I began to masturbate in earnest while imagining Diana climbing into the shower with me and turning to face the wall to let me take her from behind. While I imagined pumping my hard cock into her over and over, and imagined her screams of pleasure, ropes of hot cum came shooting from my cock, fairly covering the shower floor at my feet.

That night passed fairly uneventfully. Dave and I watched some surfing movies, and after smoking a joint on the beach, and talking about girls and stuff, we headed to bed.

The next day we spent surfing mostly. After getting cleaned up, (including an uninterrupted shower, unfortunately), we went down to dinner. Dave's father was working in his studio, so it was just the three of us at the table. Diana sat at the head of the table, with Dave and I facing each other on either side of her.

After a great meal, we each sat back in our seats to chat and enjoy each other's company. We talked about everything and nothing at all for about an hour. During this time, Diana put her hand on my leg two or three times while making a point about something. It may have been my imagination, but it seemed her hand landed higher on my thigh, and stayed there longer, each time this happened.

Dave and I headed up to his room, and though we must have done something, I couldn't tell you what it was because I was so preoccupied with thoughts of his mother. We crashed about midnight. I slept on an air mattress on the floor of his room, and as I lay there in the dark, I could not help but fantasize about Diana as I quietly stroked my aching cock through my boxer shorts.

Finally, it was more than I could take, and I quietly got up to make my way to the bathroom to relieve the pressure built up in my swollen balls. Wearing only my boxer shorts, I made my way into the darkened hallway. The only light was the fading moonlight coming through the window at the end of the hall. About halfway to the bathroom, I heard a door open at the other end of the hall. Diana stepped out into the hallway wearing a completely see through negligee. I stopped in my tracks and watched her perfect form turn towards me. Because what little light there was behind her, I couldn't see her eyes, or what she was looking at, but she began to walk towards me.

I was so enraptured by the appearance of this goddess from my dreams, I had not even noticed that my erect penis had escaped the confines of my boxer shorts through the slit, and was waving gently, while pointing towards the ceiling. As Diana neared me, I began to see her eyes and saw she was looking down below my waist. I now noticed my prick had gotten loose, but could not move to put it away because of sheer embarrassment.

Diana stepped right up to me, leaned into me, and whispered in my ear. "Don't talk." was all she said. With this, I felt her hand wrap around my hard cock, well half way around my cock. Diana made a sound almost like a whimper in the back of her throat as she did this. Then she began to lead me down the hall, never taking her hand from my throbbing member.

We reached the stairs and started down. Diana went down the stairs in front of me, her negligee flowing about her incredible body. She had let go of my prick by now, and I place my own hand around it, and slowly pumped it as I followed her down the stairs.

About half way down Diana stopped and turned towards me where I stood two steps above her. My height, and the stairs, put my cock right at her face level. I could see her shadowy features look at my swollen cock head, and she made that whimpering sound again. She leaned forward and took the engorged tip of my dick into her mouth. She only got just past the head and stopped. I could feel her tongue swirl all around it, and I leaned against the wall and moaned softly. Diana continued her ministrations for a minute or two, then stopped, took her mouth from me, then tilted her head back and whispered "not here."

I followed her eagerly now, like a puppy about to receive a treat. I had been with many women, young, and older, but I had never been so completely enthralled with a partner, or at their mercy.

Diana led me onto the front porch. She pulled the cushions from a porch swing and let them fall to the floor. As the waning moon shone across the still ocean, she turned to me and without a word, let her negligee fall to the floor. I had imagined, I had fantasized, but I had not come close to the sheer perfection standing before me. Narrow waist, flat tummy, full, round, breasts, long, sleek, legs, and a darkened triangle hiding treasure I had only dreamed of. As perfect as her body was, and it WAS perfect, her face was so beautiful in the moonlight it almost made me sad. Sad that such beauty would fade, but then happy when I knew she would be forever beautiful in my heart and mind.

I had learned to take my time because of my experiences with older women, but it was taking all my will power not to throw Diana onto the cushions, and mount her like a rutting buck. Luckily she made things easy on me. She sank to her knees in front of me, pulled my boxer shorts to the floor, took my rock hard dick in both hands, she tilted her face up, rubbed the head of my cock all over her face, moaning all the while, and said in the sexiest voice I have ever heard, " I want you to come in my mouth Mitch, will you do that for me?"

"Uh-huh," I stammered back.

With this, her lips encircled the head of my cock, and she began to work her mouth over its length and width. My knees began to buckle, and Diana released me from her mouth long enough for me to lie down on the cushions. She then re-attached herself to my rigid pole, and during the slowest, most luxuriant blow job I had ever received, Diana somehow actually deep throated me. No woman had ever even gotten close to taking all of me into her mouth before, and within ten seconds of her taking me into her esophagus; I was emptying my hot, seed down her eager throat. Diana moaned loudly and slurped, and sucked up every drop she could. When my orgasm had finished, and I lay back on the cushions trying to catch my breath, Diana continued to lick, and suck, on my slowly softening member, making sure to get every drop of cum she could, and cleaning me completely.

Being 18 has many advantages, the best, at least as concerned my sex life, was the fact that after orgasm, I never got completely soft, and could get hard again in moments. This Diana discovered as she continued to lick and suck on my cock. As it rose to its fill stature, Diana sat up, her cool fingers wrapped possessively around the base of my dick. She looked into my eyes, said not a word, threw her leg over my waist, reached down and grabbed my hard cock, guiding it into her now wet, and waiting pussy.

As she slid down my body, and my cock slid deeper and deeper into her innermost places, Diana collapsed on my chest, her body quivering. She moaned softly in my ear, and said to no one in particular, "yes, yes, yes, yes, this is what I've needed."

I began to rock my hips up and into her slowly, and she ground down onto me, all the while making animal noises. She leaned forward, the weight of her full breasts pressed into me, her mouth was beside my ear and she was breathing raggedly, panting really. She took my ear lobe in between her perfect white teeth and bit down softly. I moaned and my pumping motion sped up.

This went on for quite a while. Diana never let go of my earlobe the whole time, until...

She began to buck wildly against me, and I could feel moisture spread between us. She leaned harder into me, and whispered in my ear again. "Fuck me Mitch, fuck me like the whore I want to be tonight."

Well let me tell you, I almost lost it. I had never had any woman talk to me like this, and coming from THIS woman, it was almost too much to take. Luckily Diana moved off of me at this point, and the cool, night air calmed me enough to delay my orgasm.

Diana got on all fours on the porch floor. Her beautiful green eyes penetrated my blue ones as she shook her shiny brown hair from her face, the sweaty ends making it stick to her neck. She looked back over her shoulder and said in a low, sultry voice. "Now Mitch, please, fuck me. Fuck me hard."

As I climbed to my knees behind her and guided my aching cock to her now dripping slit, her head dropped forward between her shoulders. She moaned and whimpered as my length slid into her. I could feel my width stretching her vaginal walls, and I now know how pleasing this is to a woman, but at the time, all I knew was that I was hip deep in my fantasy woman.

Diana assumed a pose of complete supplication. On all fours as she was, her head bowed towards the floor, she began to press back into me harder and harder. She fairly growled with excitement as she felt me building towards completion. She began to tremble and buck wildly again, motions which sent me tumbling over the edge. Stream after stream of jism flowed from my swollen balls, and filled her pussy. As my orgasm began to subside, and her's as well, she moved forward, disengaging my dick from her cunt, quickly turned and took me into her gasping mouth. She slurped and sucked on my throbbing cock, whimpering like a puppy the whole time.

When I was spent, I sank back onto my haunches on the cushions. Diana stood, looked down at me in the moonlight, and said, "Mitch, this will never happen again. Good night."

With that she picked up her negligee and headed up the stairs. The obvious weakness in her legs the only indication of our recent activity. I pulled my boxers on, and collapsed back on the cushions on the floor and fell asleep.

The next day Dave and I did our usual stuff. I barely saw Diana, and when I did there was no indication of what had happened between us the night before, in fact, we never spoke of it again, and it never came close to happening again, though I wanted it to.

I think of that night often. Even after two marriages, and many sexual escapades, that night still may be the greatest night of sex I have ever had. A lot has to do with my age at the time, and the fact that Diana was so perfect to me, but never the less, I will always be thankful of that weekend.