Cumming of Age

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I...we're...uhm...we're done for the day, Sir. Most of the boxes are upstairs." She knelt in front of my chair, her hands spreading her ass cheeks, her face blushing at the thought of Greg seeing her this way.

"Most?"

"Yes, Sir..."

"Yeah, Mr. T, we, uhh..."

"Shut up, Greg." I didn't even look up. "When I want to hear from you, I'll ask you. Never. Never speak for this cum slut. Do you understand?"

"Shit, yes, Mr. T. Sure. Sorry." He stood stock still watching us.

"Most, Robbie?"

"Yes, Sir," she was very quiet. "We have about 10 left to move, but it's already 4:15 and I have to get home."

"I'm disappointed, Robbie. I thought I had made it perfectly clear I wanted all of the boxes moved today. Did you let this young man distract you?"

"No, Mr. T...."

"Greg, I said be quiet and I meant it. If you speak for her one more time, our deal is done and you'll face the music."

I didn't look up, but I imagined he had blanched.

"No, Sir. We worked the entire time..."

"And would you say you have been the perfect cum slut today?" I rubbed her nipples, telegraphing where I would be going.

She whimpered and nodded. "Yes, Sir. I have sucked your beautiful cock and I ate Greg's cock, Sir. Just as you asked."

I had both nipples in my hands and she was dying to look at my face, but kept her eyes on my crotch. "Except, I recall you didn't dive right into it when I asked, did you? And now you come downstairs, late, and tell me you haven't finished. I'm disappointed in your lack of enthusiasm. It feels like when you first started with me. Like you haven't learned anything."

"No, Sir. Please. I was...I was just surprised to see Greg here...to see him half naked..."

"Stop it Robbie. It really is like the first week. You know not to contradict me."

She quieted, whimpering at what she thought was coming. I continued to pinch her nipples, lightly. Even though it had been a month, the memory of that first day's punishment was burned in her. She wanted it. She had been hoping I would do it again, but I had been holding off for the right time.

"The second offense. The second offense is really grating, though Robbie. To let him fuck you, upstairs, instead of doing your work. And then to lie about it...that is truly unacceptable." I grabbed each breast and began to squeeze them, not as tight as a mammogram, but tighter than was pleasurable.

"No, Sir," she groaned. "I swear, Greg didn't fuck me. After I deep throated you and him, we did nothing but work....owwww, Sir. Please, no!" She was panting, but she didn't stop me.

Greg shifted from foot to foot, seeming to want to come into the room or run away. He just stared.

"Greg. Could you please come here?"

While he crossed the room slowly, I continued to knead her small breasts. When he was next to her, I stopped.

"Did you fuck her?"

"No Mr. T. Everything she said was the truth."

Now, I knew what they had been doing – I had cameras on them the entire time. They hadn't moved as quickly as they could have, but they didn't screw around either.

"There's only one way to know. Robbie: put your forehead on the ground and stand up on your feet. Straighten your legs as best you can." She was so strong, and so willing, in a flash she was practically folded in two, her cunt pointing up and out. I got up out of my chair and pointed to Greg to take my place.

"Greg. Hold her waist ." She started protesting, more from fear about what was going to happen than anything specific. "Robbie. Be quiet. This will only take a moment. If you are lying, there will be a significant punishment."

I grabbed a rolling chair and slid it behind her, sitting down. Her ass was so beautiful. I bent in and pressed my lips to her cunt, sliding my tongue up into her slit. She tasted like heaven. She almost fell over, but Greg held her.

"I'm not sure, Robbie. I've never tasted you before. I'm going to have to go deeper to see if any of Greg's cum is inside you." I held the front of her thighs and pulled her tightly against my face, shoving my tongue as deep into her as I could, scooping out her juices. On the way out, I flattened it against her clit, rubbing it up and down. She moaned.

"Tell Greg what I'm doing. Tell Greg what you want me to do."

"You're eating my muff, Sir. You are shoving your tongue deep inside my pussy and eating my muff. I...ohhhh, ahhhh, I need you to make me cum, Sir. I want you to suck me until I cum."

I continued to tease her, forcing her to humiliate herself. When I came up for air, I saw Greg's cock had hardened and he was mesmerized. My face was covered with her lube, her aroma was earthy and green. I licked my lips and smiled at him. "You see what a fucking cunt she is, Greg. She wants you to do this to her. When you two go out..." he looked surprised, his eyebrows rising, "...she'll expect you to treat her this way. Tell him, Robbie. Tell him what kind of cunt you are."

"No...please...Sir. I am your cum slut. Please. Sir. Let me cum. I am sorry I didn't do as you ask. Please sir. Thank you for punishing me."

I slid back across the room to my supply drawers and pulled out a few things.

"You need to go home now, Robbie. I can see how much you want to cum, but your punishment will be to not cum. Not today, not tomorrow. Not before you come here on Tuesday."

She moaned. Greg's hands still held her.

"Now, stand up, slowly. Greg turn her around." When she was facing me, I held up the stuff in my hands. "Come here for the second punishment." Her eyes widened when she saw what I was holding. "Stand here. Not a word, except to thank me."

I had two strands of braided copper wire, about 20 gauge, with alligator clips on either end – strong ones in this case. I opened one and clipped it to her left nipple, slowly letting it close on the pink nubbin. Initially, she gasped at the shock, then took a sharp intake of breath, her eyes closing. I attached the second clip to the other nipple, again slowly letting it clamp down. She hissed in pain, her eyes rolling back. I knew what that felt like; I knew the pain was roiling up and down her spine, lighting up her cunt at the same time that it forced tears from her eyes..

"Spread your cheeks, Robbie. And thank me."

She pulled her ass apart, exposing her brown hole to Greg. She was gasping for breath from the fire in her nipples but forced out a quiet thank you. I reached under her and slipped a small metal cylinder about the diameter of my thumb into her cunt, getting it wet. Pulling it out I reached around and slowly pushed it into her ass. She moaned at the invasion, the alligator clips on those beautiful pink nipples pushing tears from her eyes.

The tube wasn't very big – it wasn't meant to be. It was just meant to be an anchor. Pulling on the wires, I slipped then into her slit and up onto the end of the tube. She cried out from the tugging on her nipples – a fire of pain erupted through her – as I pulled the slack, clipping the wires together. She started breathing deeply, working through the intensity. Bless her if she didn't take it like the champ I knew she was. I knew with each heartbeat the clips were throbbing into her breasts. I could tell by the way she was hunching over, letting her breasts hang towards her bush. She thanked me for clipping her nipples to her asshole. So sweet!

Greg just stared, licking his lips. His cock was hard enough I thought he'd cum just watching us.

I knew she could barely stand up tied like this, her nipples pulled down.

"Now, I expect you to wear these until this Sunday. If the cylinder slips out, you'll need to learn to clench down on it. When you have to take a shit, take it out, but leave the clips on your nipples and then slip it back in. I expect you to keep these on when you piss, when you shower, when you run. Do you understand?"

"But, Sir," she was sniffling, the tears still freely flowing. "I have track tomorrow. I can't wear this! My teammates....my coach will see them!"

"And your point is?" I really hated when she whined.

She looked down, tears falling to her toes. "I...I can't miss practice, Sir."

"Then I guess you'll have to figure out a way to wear these while you're practicing. Don't waste any more of your time here on these stupid details."

"I'm sorry, Sir. Thank you for helping me do better."

"I will be watching you. When you go to bed tonight, no pajamas, no covers. I want to see what a cum slut who doesn't understand her training looks like. Do you understand?"

She closed her eyes, breathing deeply; the pain must have been intense, and nodded.

"Okay, run along...it's very late and I don't want your mother to worry. Remember, 'til Sunday. In fact, I'll be the one to take them off, do you understand?

She looked up confused. "How...?"

"Don't worry about that. You'll keep those on your pretty little nipples until I take them off...Oh...wait a minute. Take care of that." I pointed to Greg's boner.

She turned and painfully walked over to him slowly; her hands still on her ass, but her hole pulsing to keep the tube inside her; she yelped as she forgot to stay bent over, the tugging on her nipples sending a white flame through her. In a moment she was on his cock, sliding it down her throat and I could see he wasn't going to delay her from getting home. He grunted. She grunted and then I could see her back spasming as she took his jism and swallowed it. With each jerk, she screamed a little around his cock. Delicious.

She didn't look at me as she scurried from the room and up the stairs. I watched her wince as she passed me by, each step digging the clips further into her nipples and the wires pinching against her clit.

"Now, Greg," I said, standing up and motioning him to join me. "I have some homework for you."

We walked out of the room together, his cock still at half-mast. Ahh the joys of being 18. No doubt he'd jack himself off the next chance he got.

Robbie was long gone by the time we got to the living room and Greg started to dress. "Here's the thing. Robbie really has a thing for you, yeah?"

He just shook his head, not believing me.

"Really. I can see it, even if you can't. Now I know this was a lot to take in in one day, having a slut in training ready to go down on you with only a word from me. But you can't deny it felt great, right?" I waited a moment. "Here's the part where you say: 'Right, Mr. T.'"

"Uhh, right Mr. T."

"Exactly. You're thinking I'm a complete lunatic. That Robbie must have some kind of psychological problem or that I'm blackmailing her like I am you, right?

I could tell by his look he thought all of that and more.

"But you got it all wrong, Greg. Yes, I did happen to take advantage of a situation she got herself into, but you have to get one thing straight here: Robbie wants to do this. She wants to get on her knees and take your cock deep into her throat. She wants to walk out of here with her nipples pulled down hard, tied to a tube shoved up her ass." I could see he still didn't get it.

"Look, you didn't seem to protest when she was sucking you off...both times, right? I'm serious here Greg. Robbie would do this stuff for you without me being here or telling her to. Don't ask me how I know, just take it on faith: Robbie is a cum slut. She wants to do it better. I'm helping her." I motioned for him to sit down.

"Now here's where I need you to do a little more work. Nothing I'm going to pay you for – you'll get enough out of it on your own. Robbie really wants you to take her out on Saturday night." I held up my hand at his protest. "I'm not done yet. Seriously, she would be crushed if you don't call her up and take her out. And here's the thing: she expects you to treat her just exactly as we treated her here."

"I don't know, Mr. T. This is pretty strange. I mean, I'm happy to help you out and get paid here and all...and don't get me wrong, having Robbie blow me was a real trip, but I can't see how she would want to go out with me..."

"Shit, Greg. Do I have to spell it out for you? Really? She wants to hump you, Greg. She wants to jump your bones. She wants to feel that solid rod of man-flesh shoved deep inside her hot wet 18 year old pussy. If you thought her throat was nice, wait til you feel her velvety cunt grabbing your dick. It's sweet. She doesn't want an old fart like me fucking around with her. She wants young dick...but the problem is, you guys don't know how to treat her the way she needs."

I waited until he looked up at me. "What are you suggesting?"

"Just go out with her on Saturday night. A date. Dinner. A movie. Whatever."

"I guess..." He smiled that sheepish smile again. He couldn't quite put it all together. I guess it could be a shock if you hadn't been doing this stuff for as long as I had all these years.

"Shit, don't get too excited about it. Here's your payment for today. I'd like you to come back on Tuesday and finish the job. So you'll do it? Take her out?"

He nodded his head, a little more enthusiastically, taking the bills.

"Okay. Here's the deal: I need you to confirm she has that stuff still attached. After dinner, or sometime during the date, you're going to have to punish her. Find something she didn't do quite right; some problem, some mistake she's made. I'll leave it up to you to figure out why and what her punishment should be. A hint though: she absolutely hates being spanked. Hates it, but probably won't use her safe word if you do it, and she''ll come like a burst water balloon if you do it. Swear to god."

His eyes widened.

"I'm serious. During the evening, you must treat her exactly as we did today – she can look you in the face, but she needs to know who's boss. If you don't take the reins with her, she'll destroy you and never want to see you again. I know her type. But if you treat her right, she'll be eating out of your hand, literally if you want her to."

He just shook his head.

"Do you think you've got what it takes, Greggy?"

He winced and nodded slowly, a grin starting to form. "I think I can make that work, Mr. T."

"Good job, buddy! Okay, a couple of things. One, she can't cum, right? No matter what you do with her, and you can do anything you damn well please (although fucking her with those wires in her might be a bit painful for you) she can't cum. I expect you to make her beg you to cum, Greg. But she better not, or you're both in for it. And two, on Tuesday, I'm going to expect a complete report. And don't think she won't be telling me her own story, so make sure you get the details right."

I showed him to the door and returned to the basement to see how my little fuck toy was doing back at her own bedroom.

It was going to be a long five days if I had to wait until Tuesday to find out what happened. I knew I could always check in with the cameras, but they wouldn't give me the details. And then there was that Sunday thing. How was I going to arrange that? An idea struck me. Just the thought of pursuing it raised my cock. I knew I had to make it happen.

"Phyl?" I silently hoped it was Robbie. "Hey! It's Phil." We both laughed. "Fine, thanks. Oh shoot, don't go on. No...no, you have a fine young woman there, Phyl. I was just about to say how glad I am that Robbie was open to helping out." We chatted about nothing for a few more heartbeats and then I started in. "Say, listen Phyl. I was wondering if you and Bob wanted to get together on Sunday. I realized I'd been seeing more of Robbie than of you two.

"Well, I'd be happy to have you over here, but frankly, and I know this will sound a little weird, I was hoping we could do it at your house." We laughed again – it was a little strange, me inviting them to have dinner together at their house. "The thing is, my place is all torn up...no, not literally! No, one of the things I've been having Robbie help me with is moving some of the stuff out of the basement, and well, let's just say the place can barely seat me, let alone the three of you. No. I would be more than happy to make dinner together over there, and naturally I'll clean up. I just needed to get out of the house, s'all."

If that last part didn't do it, nothing would. Both of them had struggled to figure out what to do to help me this past year, and any time I even hinted at a possibility they dropped everything.

"You name the time – 5:30? Cocktails. Sounds perfect. Of course! Absolutely. I'm very fond of her. She's been a real lift around here. You bet. See you then."

As I was talking to Robbie's mom, I was staring at her in her bedroom, sitting against the wall on her bed, stark naked, the copper wires pulling her breasts down, even as she sat huddled slightly. I rubbed my cock through my jeans thinking about Sunday, thinking about Saturday.

* - * - * - *

"What are you doing here?" She practically hissed the words after answering my knock at the door. I could see she hadn't expected it. Nice of her folks to mention my coming over. Or, equally likely, she wasn't listening when they told her. The wrong frequency: Parent Channel.

Anyway, I smiled and rubbed her nipples through her shirt as I passed by her, exiting their front hall to the echo of her hushed gasp. Clips still on. That much I could feel. Those nips were probably pretty sensitive. This was going to be a great dinner.

I greeted the folks, putting down the bag of groceries and picking up the low-ball Bob had thoughtfully prepared for me. As we made pleasantries, I started fixing the chicken and vegetables. After a couple more cocktails, the grown-ups in the kitchen were talking pretty freely. Notably, Robbie hadn't made an appearance yet.

"So, did you meet the new boy?" I raised an exaggerated eyebrow, looking at the two of them.

"You heard about him? How did you hear about him?" Phyllis looked a little surprised and then just laughed. "Of course you heard about him. She tells you things she'd never say in her sleep over here. It's always the parents who are the last to know, right?"

We were treading on some very thin ice here, but she had no idea how thin. I smiled apologetically. "I don't know much. She just happened to let some things slip a little here, a little there. So...did you meet him?"

"Who?" Bob looked puzzled, as if we were talking about someone else's daughter. Phyllis just rolled her eyes and mixed another drink.

"No, way," she continued, ignoring him. "She rushed out of here so fast last night, I wasn't sure when she actually left. She'd been acting pretty quiet all day – in her room doing homework, and then zoom! Out the door and not back 'til god only knows when. So...what do you know?" She leaned against the counter, feigning casual curiosity, but I knew she was dying to know what little she figured I'd heard.

I just shrugged and hid my face behind my glass. "Craig or Greg...I dunno. She didn't mention much. Just some kid...a senior I think...someone. I actually was making a joke. I didn't think she was going out with anyone."

The conversation moved on to politics, taxes and mortgages. The usual wage slave discussions. Eventually, I declared the meal ready and we moved to their version of the nook. This was the part I had imagined: sitting across from her in her own nook, with her parents. Nice.

"Robbie!" Phyl shouted.

I excused myself on the pretense of needing to use the bathroom. Standing by the base of the stair, I waited for her to come down.

She shook her head, her eyes wide and frightened. "No!" She whispered.

I pointed to her shirt, my meaning clear.

She shook her head again and tried to walk past me, but I stopped her. Without a word, I lifted her shirt out of her waistband and pulled it up to her neck.

"No! Sir! Not here!" She hissed the words as quietly as she could, but she didn't stop me.