Cumming of Age

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I zoomed in as she soaped between her legs, the light catching glints off soap bubbles. Bent over slightly, her breasts hung down, looking larger than the B-cup she was. My cock was pushed against my trousers and I so wanted to take it out and stroke it. But it was sweet torture watching her. She wanted it, just like she knew she had been videoed in the basement. Not my video. That was a surprise, but she was performing as much for the boys with their toys as she was for the sheer pleasure of feeling a cock in her mouth.

She turned off the water and turned to grab the towel, her gorgeous young body facing the camera. I could feel my cream beginning to leak out. It was impossible to believe she was resigned to the situation, but I couldn't detect the shyness I knew she must be feeling. She was trying to maintain some kind of control over the situation. It made me want to push her, to force her to show herself in ways she couldn't keep control. This wouldn't be a contest of wills, that much I could tell. She wanted me to tell her what to do, but she wanted to make it into play-acting. I wasn't sure how I felt about that at the moment. So far, as long as she was following my lead, just watching her young body was enough. But I knew that wasn't going to last long. I knew I was going to want to break her feeling of control - to truly expose her. It might take months, but it would be delicious. Unconsciously, I licked my lips.

"Do I look good enough to eat?" She asked, giggling.

I raised my eyebrows and nodded slightly. "All cleaned up? Let's get downstairs and discuss some ideas about how we'll play."

She was about to wrap the towel around her when I took it from her, hanging it on a hook. I gestured for her to lead the way, ladies first and all that, and practically drooled as I followed her down the stairs. Her back was a living sculpture, the muscles moving under her skin, the way the curves all melted down into that beautiful tight ass. It jiggled only a little as she went down the stairs.

"Okay, let's see about the games we're going to play. I'm feeling like a little 'Master / Servant'" We were sitting in the nook, her back against the wall, out of sight of the street. I couldn't take my eyes off those pert breasts and that perfect triangle. "Does that sound like it could be fun?"

She just stared at me, blushing at being so exposed and the images the mere title of the game had brought to mind.

"Here's how that game is going to go: you'll be my maid – I need a little cleaning service around here. I'll pay you. You could use a little cash, yeah? You don't have a job, right?"

She shook her head. "I've been trying to think about what I could do, yeah, to earn a little money. How much?" Her eyes had brightened at the thought of getting some cash out of this. Not a whore. Right. She'd learn.

"We'll work it out. It sounds like a good story, too, yeah? You're looking to make a little money, I offer to have you clean my house, once or twice a week. Hey, do me a favor, lift your feet up onto the chair so I can really see you."

She gasped, but only hesitated a moment, lifting her heels onto the edge of the chair, her knees moving up to her breasts. In this position she was wide-open beaver, the thick lips peeling apart to reveal a deep pink cleft. I struggled not to get down on the floor and sink my tongue into her. In good time. In good time. In good time, she would be begging me to have her lick her. That was more what I was after.

"Let's see, 'Master / Servant.' Oh yeah. Here's a rule: as a proper servant, your eyes are never to look me in the face."

She immediately looked me in the face and quickly looked away.

"I'll make it easier for you. Your eyes should stay on my cock at all times. No matter where you want to look, your proper viewpoint is on my cock. That makes sense, yeah?" I looked to see if she understood and was pleased at her attempt to stare at my erection. Too bad the table was in the way. In good time.

"Ummm," she said, her tongue licking her lips. "I probably shouldn't be initiating conversation, right?" She said it without any trace of irony. She wanted to play too. That smart thing again.

"Good one." I thought about it. I wasn't ready for her to be silent. I thought it was a turn on to have her begging. Yes. Definitely not yet. "No, Robbie. That won't be necessary yet. We'll see how it turns out. If I find you're talking too much, I'll let you know. Maybe...maybe I'll even need to gag you. This is going to be fun, yeah?"

She messed up, her eyes lifting to meet mine briefly and then quickly dropping again.

"But, let's be sure you always address me as 'Sir,' yeah?"

"What will I wear?" She messed up again – this was going to take her some time to figure out. She pressed her lips and just shook her head, concentrating on where she thought my cock was.

"I'll think of some things. Just come over in your sweatsuit – no need for anything underneath, right?" I looked at her carefully. She was flushed and her pussy was swelling. She was getting turned on at the thought of where this was heading. "You getting turned on?"

She looked and then down, grimacing slightly. "yes." It was so sweet. So quiet and so truthful.

"Well, let's see. You need a safe word, and for the times when I've gagged you, a safe song you can easily remember and hum."

She raised an eyebrow but kept her eyes down. "But how...oh...shit...no. you're not into that shit are you?" She couldn't resist and looked up at me to see if I was being honest.

I nodded, pointing with my eyes down to my cock. "At my discretion, as I just mentioned, or perhaps you weren't listening, should you be talking too much, I may, on occasion, cover your mouth..." a ball gag popped unbidden into my fantasy...yeah, a ball gag. Maybe she'd buy it for us on a field trip...hmmm. She flinched a little at the thought and breathed deeper. She was getting turned on. I could see the moisture starting to shine between those lips. "And, like with your running, a person needs discipline to master their craft, right?"

She nodded, never taking her eyes off my virtual cock.

"But when people are just learning, they may not have the discipline right away. That's what your coach is for, right? I will act as your coach and your master. Discipline, in this case, means you need to learn to avoid certain behaviors unbecoming a proper servant. These behaviors need to be extinguished. Have you taken any psychology classes yet?" She nodded slightly." For example, you've disobeyed me several times in the past couple of minutes...."

She couldn't stop herself. "You're not going to spank me, are you? I can't stand being spanked...Mr. Torken?" To her credit she kept her eyes down and shivered at the thought. I made a note of it.

"...and I know you're just learning, so I'll show some leniency. Let me think..." I had already figured out what I wanted. I pulled up the video camera and focused it on her: her beautiful legs folded up, her pussy wide open and shining with moisture, her eyes downcast and aroused. "Play with yourself. Show me what you do at night, when the lights are off, in your bed..."

"....No...please...don't..." The color had drained a little from her face, but trooper that she was, she kept her eyes down.

"And, since you seem to like to talk so much, tell me...and the camera...what you fantasize about when you're playing with yourself..."

She shook her head and struggled not to object – it was exquisite watching her wrestle with her emotions. She had never done that before, she just couldn't. No. But her fingers moved to the crease of her thigh, creeping into her folds. I waited, the camera capturing her. She bit her lip, looking at my cock while she slowly slipped her finger into her pussy, lightly rubbing her clit.

"I..." she began almost too softly for me to hear, "I'm at a party." She stopped, her finger sliding into her a little further. "I don't know anyone...a friend invited me, but she's not there. There's a lot of guys but not too many girls." She's closed her eyes, her legs opening a little and her fingers starting to play in and out and across her clit. "Three cute guys come up to me, all at once and start talking to me. I don't know which one to answer. They offer me a drink and we're all sort of drifting off to a quieter part of the room. They're staring at me, like wolves. And then I feel my back is to the wall.

"'Let me help you with that,' I hear one of them say, and he takes the drink from my hand. I'm confused by how close they are and I'm starting to get turned on...but I don't know why. 'I think she needs a little help,' the one on my left says and then gently takes my face and turns it to face his. He's leaning against the wall, and he leans in to kiss me. I try to protest, but he holds my head and then the others take my hands and hold them up against the wall, just below my shoulders. He breaks the kiss for just a second so they can stretch my arms up and then he's sealed his mouth on mine again. Ah. Ah. AHahahahhah.' She stops to let the moan pass through her, her fingers now moving fast across her lips.

"Go on. You're doing great. You should see what it's doing to my cock."

She opened her eyes to see if she could see my woody, but the table was still there. 'I'm trapped and confused. Why isn't anyone noticing what they're doing? I can't turn my head and his tongue is deep in my mouth. They're lifting my shirt and I try to struggle but they've held me too tight. Suddenly I feel the cool air on my nipples, my breasts and then two fingers start to stroke them. I try to call out but the first guy's mouth is over mine. And then I feel my belt being loosened and I want to kick them away, but I don't want to kick them away. Ahhh. Ahhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhh."

She closed her eyes, letting her fingers do the talking until I gently prodded her. "Go on. This is really turning me on. Do you come with this one?"

She looked at me, her eyes a little glazed, but her fingers working away and nodded slowly. "Sort of," she said quietly. "I'm not sure I've ever come, at least, not the way the movies and books make it look." She continued, staring at the table, her fingers working their way deeper into her soaked pussy.

"I'm pinned to the wall. I'm sure everyone in the party can see me, my breasts and now my underwear and then: in a flash, I feel them peeled off, my....my...." she hesitated, her eyes looking up at me.

"What do you call it?" I asked gently.

"I....I can't." She stopped, her fingers resting insider her.

"Robbie. What do you call yourself?"

"When I was younger, I called it my po-po. But that name doesn't do anything for me, now."

"What name turns you on the most?" I didn't want to suggest anything, waiting to hear her own words.

"I know people call it a 'pussy,'" she blushed saying it. "Muff. I like the word muff. It feels warm and furry." She said it quietly, her eyes closing. "Cunt sounds so...awful. I hate the word."

"Hmmmm. Muff. Do you like feeling your fingers in your muff?"

She looked up and then quickly down again. "Yes."

"Can you make yourself come, whatever that means for you, with your fingers in your muff?"

"When I'm alone. But not now. With you watching me."

I thought about the near future when she would be begging me to let her come, whether I was watching or not. But that would take a little time. For now, it was sweet watching her try so hard.

"Okay. What is your safe word going to be?"

She closed her eyes, relieved at being off the hook. She kept her fingers in her cunt. That was a sweet touch.

"Penny Loafers."

"No. Too long. It's got to be a little shorter, when you're breathing hard and feeling my cock up your ass and you want me to stop."

She looked up her eyes grew wider and then down again. "Uhhhmm...shit. Shit."

"It isn't that hard. Think of something you like, something you'd remember no matter what, when I've been spanking you so hard you can barely breathe, or the feeling of my fingers pinching those gorgeous nipples is about to make you black out."

She took in a gasp of air and tried hard not to look at me, her fingers still playing inside her. Her breasts rose up and down, kind of irregularly. She was thinking about what she had gotten herself into...and she was starting to get off on it.

"Turtle."

"Turtle?"

She nodded and licked her lips, the images of being spanked and my tweaking her nipples still fresh in her brain. I laid the camera on the table and pulled in close enough to reach her. She didn't stop with her fingers, but she shrugged her shoulders a little away from me. The effect raised her breasts. I slowly moved my finger and thumb to one of her nipples and lightly grazed it.

"No..." she barely whispered it.

"What?"

"No...please...no.....oh god oh god oh god."

I started to press in just to feel the flesh – it was warm and crinkly and I knew she wanted to feel what it would be like.

"I think you're a little confused. I don't think you meant 'no,' I think you meant to ask me to do it..." I held her nipple lightly between my thumb and forefinger, just barely moving it back and forth.

"Please...no...Phil...no...awwhh god...Please....don't hurt me....just don't hurt me."

"Tell me." I squeezed it just a little bit harder and she moaned.

"Please....squeeze...my....nipple...." she let out a whoosh of air as I complied, pinching down just hard enough to make sure she knew I could go further and I held it. "No...no...no...ow! It HURTS! OW! SHIT! SHIT! NO! PLEASE!"

But, even after we had just discussed it, she didn't use that safeword. And she knew I knew she hadn't used it on purpose. I reached my other hand up to the other nipple and lightly stroked it, even as I kept the first tight in my grip.

"NO! PLEASE! IT FUCKING HURTS! OH GODOHGODOHGOD!"

"Tell me."

"NO. NO. NO. OH GOD. PLEASE...FUCK...PLEASE...Squeeze. My. Other. Nipple." Her eyes were screwed shut and her hands had left her pussy, resting on the chair next to her butt. I could see the spasms of pain going through her hands, and I knew she wanted it.

"OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK IT FUCKING HURTS. SHIT! SHIT!" She tried to twist away but I held on, pulling at both gorgeous pink nipples until her breasts were stretched away from her chest. "TURTLE!"

I let go immediately and sat back watching the tears flowing down that beautiful face. She started to sob, her body shaking. This. This was going to be a fucking good time.

"Nice." I said, sitting back with the camera, taking her in: the sobbing, her open twat, now drooling a little moisture, her face, puffy and sad, and those beautiful breasts. I could see her in no time at all doing all manner of things to please me, just so I would hurt her, just enough. "Thank me."

She looked up at me confused and then down again, remembering too late. "What?" She whispered between the sobs.

"You wanted it. I gave you what you wanted. You were curious about it. I satisfied your curiosity. Consider it a favor. When your master, or boss, does you a favor, you say 'Thank you.'" I panned the camera up and down her body. That gorgeous 18 year old body was going to be my playground. And that impressionable 18 year old mind, smart as she was, was going to be putty. I practically came imagining the fun we were going to have.

"Thank you...Master?" She barely whispered the last, not knowing the right thing to say.

"That's sweet, Robbie. But Sir will do. I wouldn't want you messing up in front of your folks some day, yeah?"

She sniffled a little, and I could tell the pain in her nipples was still echoing through her. "Stay still for a second." I got up and went to the freezer to get an ice cube. She looked up, her eyes widening, no doubt anticipating my intentions. "Hold still."

I reached over and lightly rubbed the ice cube on her right areola, letting the cold water drip to the crease of her leg and belly. She flinched but kept her eyes down. "No," she started. "Please. It's cold...shit..."

"But it makes your nipple feel better, right?" I shifted to the other breast. "Let's try this one." I pressed harder to push the cold against her skin and she shivered. She let out a small moan, whether from pleasure or pain I couldn't tell, and couldn't have cared. Each time the water dropped onto her leg she flinched.

I pulled the ice away and she seemed to relax, exhaling. Before she could react, I brought my arm down, rubbing the ice against her open slit. She jerked and tried to bat my arm away.

"Hold still! Put your hands on the chair. You have not learned anything today, have you?!" I slipped the cube into her forcing her eyes to squeeze shut. "What did you say?"

She squeaked a little, shocked at the cold and at the expectation. "Please..." she gasped, "please, sir, please push the ice cube into my muff."

Naturally I complied. How could I not? She was so sweet about it. I pushed the thick crescent into her until my fingers touched her lips, her heat and stickiness just as much a shock to my finger tips as the ice must have been to her. I held it there for the count of thirty, watching the tears push out of her eyes. Still she didn't use the word. This was going to be a fucking fantastic few months. I sighed and slowly pulled it out of her.

"You understand how it's going to work?" I held the ice, dripping water onto her triangle of hair.

She nodded, looking down.

I held the ice up to her lips, my intentions clear. She shook her head, her eyes getting wide.

"Don't tell me you've never tasted yourself."

She didn't say anything, her lips pressed shut.

"We're going to have to get to your place in a few minutes. Here." I pushed the ice against her lips until she took it in. "Suck on it till it's gone." I wiped my fingers on her lips, pushing the tips inside her mouth.

When she was finished I told her to get her clothes and meet me back downstairs at the back door. I had a thought about forcing her to go next door naked; by the time she had come downstairs I was still trying to work it out. It was a Sunday, everyone was out working on their yards, and even though our backyards were practically joined together, there wasn't much privacy to the street. I wasn't worried about the neighbors behind: they were lower down, their roofs the only thing visible from our back doors. If she stayed close to the house, she wouldn't be seen, except for a brief moment when she crossed between the houses.

When she joined me, I decided to give it a shot. "Alright, let's get you back to your house. I want you to show me if it's all cleaned up. If I'm going to cover for you, I can't have you making a liar out of me because you were sloppy about something."

She started to dress and I stopped her, forcing a squeak from her again. "No!" she said quietly. "Phil!" She almost hissed it. "Everyone will see!" Her eyes darted back up to mine and when she saw my face quickly darted back down. Poor thing. I made a note of her use of my name.

"C'mon, let's go. No one is going to see you. No one can see you, do you understand?" I opened the back door and gestured her out. "No holding your clothes against your breasts, Robbie. Hand them to me. I expect you to be completely exposed, do you understand?"

She gulped, but still no safe word. Amazing. She stepped out onto my deck, looking around wildly to see who might see her. It was beautiful. I knew no one could see her – the back was blocked by bushes, the neighbor on the side away from her house had no windows and the fence was too high over there anyway. I gently nudged her and she moved forward.

"Doesn't the wind and sun on your naked skin feel great?" I wanted her to tell me; to not hide from being so...naked. "Well?"

She had walked to the edge of the deck. "Yes, sir. I'm enjoying being naked outside." She said it like a good servant, answering her employer. I smiled at her and encouraged her to continue. Emboldened a little by my small sign of praise, she continued walking through the grass to the edge of the two properties, peeking around the house to see if anyone was across the street who could see her.