Cumming of Age Ch. 7

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told them to take their clothes off and then I followed my own instructions. I slipped off my shorts and t-shirt, folded them and placed them on the paper towel holder. My cock had thickened with anticipation and a fresh supply of precum was leaking from my piss slit.

For some reason, I felt compelled to stand on the toilet, I guess to get my cock closer to "mouth level". I stood on the toilet and leaned back against the wall as I watched Angel and Melanie take off their clothes. I stood there sipping through the straw on my cappucino and watched as Melanie slipped out of her blouse and skirt. She stared at my cock, quickly threw her clothes into the sink and came over to me to rub her face in my groin. She rubbed her face all over my cock and balls and seemed to be taking in my smell. I could see that my precum was smearing across her face and that she seemed to like it. Angel was now out of her clothes and came over to join us. She grabbed my dick, sucked it into her mouth and kept quite still for a minute while she felt it get harder and grow in her mouth. Melanie squatted down and took one of my balls into her mouth and sucked it lovingly while Angel started sucking softly on my cock.

Life is good.

Angel asked me to turn around and in compliance, I faced the wall and leaned on my forearms. She pulled my ass out a bit and stuffed her face between the cheeks of my ass and started rimming me. She had her tongue as far as she could up my dirt chute and was mucking me out for all she was worth. In the meantime, Melanie had moved her head between the wall and my body and was sucking my cock while Angel sucked my ass.

I was getting pretty fucking horny and while I could have stayed there and let them suck forever, I wanted to get on with it. I sheepishly looked at my watch and knew that I didn't have all day. I quietly wondered if I would have much left over for my Mom and Mrs. Johnson tonight and hoped that my youth would allow me to recover from blowing my wad a couple of times in quick succession.

I got down from the toilet and kissed Melanie on the lips. I was starting to enjoy the taste of older women and looked at the contrast between Melanie's body and Angel's who I guessed was about 22 or so. Melanie had a ripe, full body with round hips and nice big tits. She had just the hint of a belly but by and large, she was in superb shape. I had no doubt that she worked out quite a bit to stay in shape. Angel on the other hand, was kind of skinny with maybe b cup tits (more likely a full a cup, if there is such a thing) and a skinny little butt. Her nipples were wild however and stuck out like pencil erasers. If I had more time, I'd get her to fuck my piss slit with those nipples but knew I had better get this show on the road. I broke off my kiss with Melanie and spun her around until she was leaning over the toilet. I looked at her heavy tits swaying as she bent over and couldn't resist reaching under her to cup and weigh them. They felt firm yet very soft and I realized just how much tits turned me on. I stood behind Melanie and told Angel to get my dick wet. She started to suck on my cock like a demented vacuum cleaner and I finally had to tell her that I meant I wanted her to rub my cock up and down Melanie's dripping cunt. I could smell the excitement from both of them and I was sure Melanie's cunt was dripping like crazy.

Angel grabbed my cock firmly, let it pop from her lips and with my help, positioned it behind and under Melanie's little cunt. I could see that she spent a lot of time trimming it because although she had a little patch above her pussy, it was shaved clean and looked delicious. Just like a peach.

Angel rubbed by cock up and down Melanie's gash and soon it was covered with slippery, glossy cunt juice. I couldn't help myself and slipped it into her cunt. I had to force the head in but then it just sort of popped in. I let it sit there without moving for a minute to see what would happen. Sure enough, Melanie started grunting a bit and started to push back onto my big cock. I slipped it in an inch or so at a time and soon, most of my cock was stuffed up her tight little cunt. Melanie was starting to go crazy and was moaning loudly as I fucked her. I could feel myself bottom out and each time I hit bottom, Melanie would give a little grunt. It really turned me on. She told me how much she loved being stuffed with my thick cock and to fuck her forever. Fine with me!

Meanwhile, Angel was feeling a little left out I guess and she reached between my legs from behind to cup my balls. She held them in the hands and started tugging on them as I stroked Melanie. Then she grabbed a handful of lose skin and pulled on them hard, trying to pull them back between my legs. This hurt but in the best possible sense. Pulling on my nut sack caused the skin on my cock to stretch to the max and my dick seemed to grow another inch.

Enough was enough and I had to get back to plan "A". When I pulled my cock out of Melanie's cunt, she whined and pushed back against me trying to get my cock back in her again. I pulled the cheeks of her ass apart and placed the tip of my cock against the opening of her rosebud. Even though my cock was well lubed, it was too dry and I asked Angel to eat Melanie's ass for me to loosen her up. I stepped slightly out of the way and watched as Angel stuck her tongue up Melanie's ass. She was tongue fucking her like crazy and soon Melanie was moaning as much as Angel. Angel dropped a big mouthful of spit right on Melanie's asshole and covered the head of my dick with more. Then she grabbed my cock, pointed it at Melanie's ass and said, "Come on big boy, fuck this bitch in the ass so I can suck her shitty ass slime off your big fucking cock." Okay. If I ever needed motivation, this would do it.

I pushed the tip of my cock against her asshole and pushed. Nothing. I pushed harder. Still nothing. Finally, I grabbed her by the hips and thrust my cock into her as I pulled her back to me. She let out a scream that I thought for sure would get a SWAT team mobilized. Angel went around and started kissing Melanie as much to muffle her screaming as anything I think. I held still in Melanie's ass with just an inch or so inside her. I could see that her little asshole was stretched to the max and I was beginning to think this was a bad idea. I sure didn't want to hurt her. I went to pull my cock out of her ass and she stopped me. She told me that she loved to get ass fucked it's just that she's never had anything this big in her ass before. She asked me to give her a minute or two to loosen up.

I stood there with the head of my dick just inside her ass and stared at her asshole in disbelief. I didn't think there was anyway it could loosen up enough to make this pleasurable for her. Angel started to distract her and shoved one of her nipples in Melanie's mouth. Melanie started to suck softly on her nipple and was making little mewing sounds as she sucked. Then it began. In a minute or so, Melanie started to push and then rock back and forth gently on my cock. I stayed quite still and just watched as her ass slowly started to eat my cock. Fuck she was tight. It was like screwing a vice. Within a few minutes, her ass had loosened up enough that I was getting four or five thick inches into her. She was grunting like a pig and was starting to make grunting pig-like noises as she sucked Angel's tits. I wondered if I liked it and decided I did. Here was a grown woman, probably a mom and a wonderful wife, sucking the tits of some blue haired coffee chick while getting a dick stuffed up her ass by a total stranger half her age.

Things that make you go hmmmm.

Angel got a little creative and took the lid off my iced cappucino. She smeared some of the cold mixture on her nipple and shoved it back into Melanie's mouth. Hey! I wouldn't mind some of that!

I told Angel that there was a lot of cock left over and maybe if she licked it and spit on it, it would slide further into Melanie's ass. Melanie crossed her arms over the sink, leaned her head on her arms and started chanting. "Fuck my ass, fuck my ass, fuck my ass." Then she let loose with a string of obscenities that I was surprised to hear come out of her mouth. "Fuck I love your big fucking cock. Fuck me in the ass with that big fuckstick you stud. Get ready to suck my shit off his cock you little bitch slut."

Angel was starting to get into it too. She started licking and slobbering all over my cock as I pumped it in and out of Melanie's ass. She grabbed my balls and started working them over until it almost hurt. My balls were aching for relief now and I knew I was close to blowing another load. Melanie started to shudder and I thought she might be throwing a fit. Then, my inexperienced and naïve mind realized that I was witnessing my first orgasm brought about through ass fucking. I told Angel to frig Melanie's cunt and that's exactly what she did. Melanie just about went mental with an orgasm that was brought on my big cock fucking her ass and a cute little girl twirling her clit for her. She screamed out again and Angel clamped a hand over her mouth. She looked at me, raised her eyebrows and grinned. Then she reminded me in no uncertain terms that I had promised to let her suck my cock.

Melanie gave one final shudder and almost collapsed. She looked fucked (no pun intended). Smiling, she slumped down onto the cool tile floor of the bathroom and watched us. I felt a little sorry for Angel because she had been, for the most part, left out of the action. I picked her up and sat her on the sink, spread her legs and looked at her wet, hairless cunt. I ran two fingers into her little pussy and they were swallowed immediately. Unable to resist, I brought my wet fingers to my mouth and sucked them clean. She tasted great! I spread her legs even further and with her trying to balance on the edge of the sink, I stepped forward and shoved my cock into her cunt. Fuck she felt good! We were struggling with her balance on the sink so I grabbed her by the ass, lifted her up and started fucking her standing up. She wrapped her skinny legs around me and started biting my shoulder as more and more of my cock sunk into her little pussy. I moved over until I rested her back against the wall and really started ramming her cunt. I could feel her hard nipples poking into my chest as I sucked her neck and had to stop myself from giving her a world-class hickey. She started to cum and kept softly saying "fuck" over and over again. She took in a quick, deep breath, held it and then moaned a giant moan. As soon as I could tell she had finished her orgasm, I kept moving in and out to keep her horny. I still hadn't cum and wanted desperately for her to suck me dry. There was something about her funky blue hair and attitude that really turned me on.

I pulled out of her cunt, sat on the toilet and leaned back as she almost leapt between my legs sucking my slimy cock into her mouth. I must have tasted rather rich although I guessed that her pussy had cleaned off most of the skank from Melanie's asshole.

I watched Angel grip my cock in both hands and start to devour it. The big mushroom shaped head on my cock stuffed her mouth and as it entered her throat she looked like a python that was swallowing dinner. I don't think she could have sucked any harder if she tried. There was nothing slow and easy about this blowjob, she wanted all my cum and she wanted it now. My eyes were almost crossed with the pleasure and pain of it all. She was working as much of my cock in and out of her mouth as she could while jacking me off with her little hands. I couldn't believe how noisy she was and I'm sure anyone in the hall outside the doorway could hear her sucking and slurping sounds. I made a mental note to get her phone number because this little hoover-head could really suck cock.

I looked over at Melanie who was sitting on the floor with her back leaning against the wall. She was keeping one hand occupied by twisting and pulling on each of her nipples and the other hand was playing a fast lick on her clit. She looked like she was strumming a banjo for fucks sake. I thought briefly about a scene from Deliverance but was brought back to the moment by my impending orgasm.

Angel was really pumping my cock now and I was beginning to worry about her. She hadn't come up for air in quite a while so she was either going to pass out soon or she had perfected her deep throat technique to the point she could breathe efficiently through her nose. My balls were banging back on forth against the cool porcelain of the toilet and felt pretty darned good in contrast to the hot action on my cock. As I felt my toes curl up, a sure sign that I was very close, I grabbed onto Angel's head as much for balance as to make sure my load would go where it was supposed to.

I looked down and saw that Angel was looking up at my face as she sucked me. When she saw me looking at her she smiled as much as possible, closed her eyes and renewed her efforts. Fuck. I thought my cock was going to get ripped right off. The last warning I get that my orgasm is almost upon me is seeing stars and feeling a little light headed. I did and I was. It didn't take Sherlock to let me know that the moment was now!

I straightened my legs out, held onto Angel's head and told her to eat my load like a good little girl. The first blast ripped into her mouth and I guess she wasn't expecting so much. My cum seemed to pour out of her nose and the corners of her mouth. I was afraid she would choke and I tried to get my cock out of her mouth. I half succeeded but as my cock was an inch or two away from her lips, it blasted another load into her nose and eyes. She quickly stuffed it back in her mouth and started gulping it down. Fuck me! I wasn't sure I had ever cum this much before. I saw movement out of the corner of my eye and when I looked, I saw Melanie crawling over towards us. She started licking sucking my cum off Angel's face and at one point, it looked like she was giving her nose a blowjob. Then she dipped her head and started sucking up the cum up that had slid down my cock to my balls. I saw Melanie grab one of Angel's titties as she was chewing and sucking on my bag and thought they made a most interesting pair.

Someone started banging on the door of the washroom and I suddenly realized that we had been in there more than half an hour. I told Angel I was worried about her getting in trouble and she said that it would be OK but even if she did, it was worth it. We took turns at the sink getting cleaned up a bit and funny enough, everyone started to get a little embarrassed by what they had just done. Except me of course, heh, heh.

It was clear that Melanie was starting to feel remorse and I could only imagine what was going through her head. I asked her if she was ok. She came over to me and gave me a big kiss on the cheek and said, "Yes thank you, I haven't felt this good in years. My needle-dick husband ignores me and it's been a long time since I've been with a real man." I'm sure my chest started to puff out a bit with pride. I asked her if she'd like to get together once in awhile and she handed me a business card from her purse. "Any where, any time Bobby. I love your big cock and I'll suck it and fuck it anytime you want. I especially loved it up my ass and if you fuck me in the ass again, I'll suck your cock clean after you blow your load up my ass."

I looked at her card. It revealed that she was a lawyer working for a large law firm in town. I promised her that I would be completely discreet. I saw her hesitate for a minute with the realization that I could have been a real asshole and made life difficult for her. I promised her that I would call her discreetly, gave her my number and told her to call anytime she wanted. She kissed me softly on the lips and then turned to Angel who was in the final stages of putting herself together at the sink.

Melanie went over to Angel and told her that she was really glad that she had met her today. She asked Angel if she would be interested in getting together as a three-some again if we could arrange it. Angel smiled into Melanie's eyes and gave her a hug. Angel said that she'd had a great time and loved "being with" Melanie. She said that she would get together with Melanie whether I was there or not. I was just a little hurt by that but then Angel looked at me and winked. Angel told us both to drop by for a "coffee" anytime we wanted. She told me that she might need my cream for her coffee on a regular basis and to make sure I drop by a lot. She said that the other staff were cool and she could always go "clean the washroom" for a while without getting in trouble. If customers got pissed off, she would just tell them that someone had been sick in there and it had taken a long time to clean it up. Most people felt sorry for her and didn't rag on her for temporarily closing the washroom.

We were finally cleaned up and presentable. Angel opened the door and peeked out. The coast was clear. Angel blew us a kiss and while she went to the counter out front, Melanie and I slipped out the back. I walked Melanie to her mini-van, opened her door for her and told her to buckle her seat belt. She smiled at me, leaned out the window to give me one last kiss and drove off.

Shit! I still hadn't made it to the supermarket and time was running out. I jumped into my car and raced to the Safeway. I ran into the store and went straight to the produce department to get the stuff my mom needed. I was frantically looking around for everything on her list and didn't even notice a woman staring at me, more specifically my crotch. I had forgot about my almost see through shorts and how obvious my dick was. She was a reasonably attractive woman of about 45 and was a little plump with huge tits. She had a big butt too but was dressed nice and looked kind of pretty. She came over to the other side of the lettuce rack that I was at and leaned over. One of her huge tits fell right out of the loose fitting top she was wearing. She looked at me and smiled, hefted her big tit with her hand and stuffed it back into her blouse. Smiling at me, she said, "I hate it when they do that. I'm really sorry if I embarrassed you."

"Not at all", I said. "You have the biggest tits I've ever seen." (Mr. Subtle or what?)

"Well I'm not sure how you could be sure about that because you didn't see both of them. Besides, you probably wouldn't even notice an old broad like me?"

"Lady, you look great and I meant it when I said you have the biggest tits I've ever seen. If I wasn't in such a hurry I might even try to hit on you."

"Well, judging by the size of the lump in your shorts I'd probably let you hit on me. We seem to be a good match because where I come from, big tits and big cocks go together just fine."

"You sound almost too good to be true, but honestly, I am in a huge hurry and I don't have time for this right now."

"Are you sure you aren't gay or something? I am practically throwing myself at you and all you can say is you don't have time right now?

I was way beyond tact at this point. Here was an older slut looking for some action from a young guy in the produce section of Safeway for fuck's sake. I had nothing to lose so fuck it!

"Look lady, normally I'm really polite but right now I'm running late and I'm going to be in serious shit if I don't get home soon. I'd love to eat your cunt, fuck you rotten and let you chew on my big cock but I just don't have time. I'm afraid that as much as I want to, I have to get going.

Thankfully no one was around because she lifted the bottom of her blouse up to expose both huge fucking tits and asked if I was sure. She shook them back and forth and they swayed like they weighed a ton. Fuck! I'll bet they would drag on the ground if I had her on her hands and knees doggy fucking her. Shit!