Cumming Out Her Ears

Story Info
A woman listens to her favorite Literotica audio storyteller.
2.1k words
4.21
19.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Torinona
Torinona
25 Followers

The following story is all mine, however, I dedicate it to ASlyGrin, one of my favorite Literotica audio artistes. His audio stories were the inspiration behind this and he gave me his blessing to use his name and story titles.

If you usually read your erotic tales and don't normally listen to audio stories on Literotica, I highly recommend you listen to a few of his, I doubt you'll be disappointed.

~ ~ ~

Serena juggled her handbag, along with her empty travel mug and the mail she'd just collected as she attempted to work her keys into the appropriate locks of the apartment door. On the third try, she laughed at her inept fingers and muttered to herself "Geez, girl, you've got it bad."

She quickly placed her bag and mail on the dining table and took the travel mug to the kitchen to soak in the sink. With her hands now completely free, she eagerly walked through the kitchen into her computer room where her makeshift bar was and poured herself two fingers of her favorite whiskey into a glass.

Sipping slowly, she could feel the amber liquid's heat travel down her throat and could feel some of the day's stress start to melt away as she began unzipping her dress. Serena worked her way through the living room and back to her handbag on the dining table, rummaging through it for her cell phone and iPod, carrying them in one hand and continuing to sip her whiskey as she strolled into her bedroom, smiling to herself as she played out her evening's plans in her mind. Her ears had a hot date with a very sexy voice.

She toed off her high heels and gently lobbed the electronics onto the bed. Placing the drink on the nightstand, she shimmied out of her dress and hung it up in front of her bedroom closet. She raised a hand to the back of her head and undid the hair clip, shaking her hair loose and stretching her neck from side to side.

Flicking the switch to the ceiling fan, she ignored the light switch next to it, allowing the room to stay dark, feeling her eye strain finally start to lessen after a long day in front of the computer. Clad now in only lace panties and bra, she crawled onto her bed, feeling for the iPod, removing its headphones and plugging them into her smart phone. Activating the touch screen, she scrolled down until she found the icon she was looking for: the listing page for ASlyGrin and his audio stories on Literotica. She bit her lower lip as she scrolled through his submissions looking for something to suit her mood tonight.

She'd more than once made the foolish mistake of listening to his submissions on her commute home before learning that she could barely contain herself in public when his voice was in her head, his dirty thoughts in her mind, his sexy mutterings and that evil chuckle of his in her ear.

To make matters worse, or better, depending on your outlook, before she finally learned her lesson the hard way, Sly, that devilish storyteller, had left her sitting with an uncomfortably damp thong pressed against her aching pussy lips, her hot thighs so tightly crossed together on the bus ride home that she wound up with a cramp in one thigh as she limped off the bus at her stop. Not to mention the sore spot on her inner cheek where she bit it as she tried to hold in her vocal reactions to his words and sounds.

With "Alone in My Hotel Room" Sly had encouraged the listener to imagine he was their man on a business trip, leaving his lady a detailed voicemail since their schedules were skewed. He was alone and horny in a hotel room, thinking of his lady. Sly set the scene in such a way that Serena could only wish she had someone in her life who she could inspire to send her such a voicemail. She was already squirming just from his intro.

Add to that, simply hearing Sly mutter things like "get it glistening with your juices... swirling that pre-cum around with your tongue" "I want to fuck you" and "that clit that I've been ignoring" and "that's a good girl"... she'd always enjoyed audio stories, but there was something about the timbre of his voice that zinged her like few audio storytellers did. He could do sweet or raunchy and thankfully for Serena, he often both, but maybe not as often as she'd like. She was greedy and regularly checked his page to look for new submissions.

That hotel room audio had left her in such a state the first time that she'd played it on her commute, when she'd finally made it home that night, Serena slammed her apartment door shut, leaned her back against it with trembling legs, dropped her purse to the floor and promptly proceeded to slip her hands into her blouse and under her skirt, making herself cum in record time as she ravished herself, recalling Sly' playful words and how he groaned the words "inch by inch" and "that feels soo good" in his own fantasy of fucking one very lucky lady.

After that, she promised herself she'd only listen to the sultry tones of her audio lover whilst lying on her comfy bed where she was free to touch herself and be as loud as she wanted to be. Taking a final sip of the whiskey, she set the glass on the night stand and then reached behind her to unclasp her bra, tossing it towards the bench at the foot of her bed. Sighing happily, she felt around for her ear buds and popped them into her ears before touching the screen again and activating "Good Morning Baby."

Adjusting the volume, dropping back into the pillows, Serena slowly ran her fingers through her hair, fanning it out behind her. Sly's voice started traveling into her ears and almost immediately her soft pale pink nipples crinkled slightly at his masculine tone as he began setting the stage. She enjoyed nothing more than letting his manly voice wash over her, his descriptions of what he was doing, his descriptions of what he was seeing.

It's got a rather sweet and romantic start to it, Sly describing his visual taking in and then the physical caressing of his sleeping lady. But then he pinches her nipple and that bit of pain begins the slow, erotic intertwining of two bodies.

Serena softly ran her hands along her bare skin, running her fingers along her tummy, softly scratching at her hips and thighs as Sly spoke of rubbing her thighs and pressing his body against the length of hers, his pre-cum slickened cock working to slip between her thighs. A breathy sigh escaped her lips as she tried imagining that it was Sly himself touching her as she listened to him describing the scene.

Sly and his stories could vary greatly, just as Serena's moods varied. Whether with an actual lover or alone, sometimes Serena was all about soft caresses, long slow wet kisses, playful pinches and long deep strokes, whether from a hard cock or her own slender fingers, drawing out her orgasm slowly, bringing her swollen little clit to the edge again and again before finally letting herself come.

Other times, Serena wanted something of a quickie, rough and hard. She enjoyed having her hair pulled or her ass spanked or her tits cropped while being thrust into thoroughly and deeply while her lover muttered how hot and wet her tight cunt was, how it was going to make him cum deep inside her. If she were alone and feeling especially wanton and naughty, she'd sometimes spank her pussy or tie a long silk scarf around her neck with one end tied to her big toe for a bit of breathe play to heighten her climax.

Tonight Serena's index finger flicked over the screen until it highlighted "You Secret Desire" - one of her favorites. Not only was she partial to it because it had elements of bondage and tit play in it, but it also highlighted Sly's skills at not only being an incredibly sexy and dominant man, but also devilishly creative. By playing bits of audios from actual porn films that his story's character had discovered on his girlfriend's laptop, he set a incredible intense scene of a man telling his lady "you want to be controlled" and taking those words to the ultimate degree.

Serena pinched her nipples and rubbed her thighs together, letting Sly warm her up with thirty minutes of his gruff voice describing the sights, smells and sounds of him putting his lucky lady through the paces of some considerable bondage. Serena tugged on one nipple, Sly' voice dripped into her ear, as she fingered herself, strumming her thumb over the hood of her clit. Hearing his voice slow down and become even deepen in between his commands seemed to draw sigh after sigh involuntarily from her. She wet her index fingers and thumbs in her soft, wet mouth and returned them to her nipples, tugging at the tips of her tits, her hips rocking from side to side.

"I'm just going to stop." Even when he said something completely innocent like that, Serena's pussy clenched just from the tone in his voice. It was commanding and demanding, but still somehow playful and seductive, and it all somehow gave his tone that extra starch that made all the more authoritative and sexy. She arched her back and cradled her breasts as she moaned along with Sly, groan for groan... biting her lip when he said "we'd better leave that pussy alone for a minute" and catching herself murmuring "please fuck me harder oh please oh please oh fuck please," while her hands slid from her full tits down the length of her lush body until they reached her pussy.

She quickly plunged one, then two, then three fingers into her impossibly slick pussy. Her digits slipped into her cunt so quickly and easily, with the tantalizing encouragement of Sly "fucking" her. Serena licked her lips, moaning loudly as he murmured something about spanking her round ass. Her body began to sweat slightly, despite the fan being on. Sly told her to finger herself as he prepared to fuck her ass. Serena whimpered as she spread herself for her audio lover, feeling the fan attempting to cool and dry the wetness on her body and between her legs.

Serena's hair began to stick to her forehead as she got more and more worked up by Sly and the demands he was making on her, describing how his tongue was travelling along her body, sucking at her breasts, nipping at her neck, how he was taunting her, touching her.

Her pussy was so very slippery and juicy by now, if she didn't have her headphones in, she'd be able to hear her noisily slick pussy in harmony with the sound of Sly fucking his own lucky lady. Her juices made her thighs sticky as her excitement literally dribbled out of her. Serena's tight little asshole was also getting wet.

"That little ring... that perfect little sphincter... wow..." Sly's voice was deeper now and he was hissing between every few words as though it were taking him more and more effort to work his way through his story to its logical conclusion without getting distracted himself. "I want you to feel every inch filling you completely." "Say you want more." "Just a little bit more."

With every sentence, Serena's body began to tremble a little harder, her head thrashed about faster, her lower lip clenched between her teeth, her hands stroking her pussy harder and deeper. As her pussy tightened around her fingers, she moaned aloud, her back arching off the bed as her thumb pressed down hard on her swollen clit.

Serena gasped softly, her breasts swayed as she came down from her orgasm, hearing Sly approaching his own climax, his shuddering the words "cum for me baby, that's it, cum for me, keep cumming, good girl." Her eyes fluttered open and closed numerous times. Her thighs dropped down to the bed and she hummed in exhausted delight. Brushing her sweaty bangs off her forehead and tugging her earbuds out, she stretched her arms overhead to tug the pillows into place for a quick nap, enjoying the relaxing afterglow from the amazing effects of a very talented 'bedtime' storyteller.

FIN.

Torinona
Torinona
25 Followers