Cumming To America

Story Info
Across the world, a girl is endowed enough for him.
2.8k words
3.9
46.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nameuser
nameuser
32 Followers

"I, for one, welcome his new hobby," said Dan. He and Matt were staring at Luke as he was writing a letter is some blocky language neither of them could decipher. He had been writing to a pen-pal for the past three months, and it was slowly becoming more and more consuming, where he would even write multiple versions of a letter to find the best wording rather than hang out with the guys.

Not that they minded, of course.

Both Dan and Matt had been previously content with their packages, both of decent size. It wasn't until a trip to the gym's locker room that the two realized that Luke should be renamed to Long. As such, the two found it very difficult to prowl with the knowledge they had of Luke. A once tragic even between Luke and a smashing-ten brunette who liked the feel of his crotch was ended when Matt had convinced her he had a yacht, and he was the one who got to leave the babe at six in the morning.

"Yeah, no kidding," said Matt, "Maybe what's-his-face Luke's writing to will keep him busy... Less beers and bitches to buy!"

"Isn't that a bit misogynistic?"

"Perhaps. But are we not misogynists?"

"Right you are, my compatriot. Come! The world of wenches awaits!"

The two left Luke as he continued to write to the pen-pal.

Four days later, Luke got up early in the morning. He lived in his own apartment on the outskirts of the local state college's campus (not that he attended, but the rent was relatively cheap). He usually kept his door open during the day to let people come and go as they please. Today, it was shut and locked. He yawned, tried to roll back to sleep, when something caught him.

"Murnin wud..." he grumbled, and rolling the other way, got out of bed to pee.

He liked his dick. It was funny the way that he hung out at an angle, as well as the fact it was the same size around as the circle made by his thumb and fore-finger. The only problem he had was if he curled it up in his underwear, since if he grew then, his dick might break in half. Or his underwear. Hopefully his underwear.

As he stood up, he looked down, and could see his pubes as his erection pulled at his briefs. He felt a small tear, and he could begin to see his dick break through the fabric of his briefs. "Damnit!" he swore, dropping his briefs to prevent any more tearing. Then, deciding he couldn't hit the target, he relieved himself into the shower, and waited for his dick to calm down.

The mail flap opened, and a few letters dropped into the room. Pulling up his briefs, he picked up the letters, reading each one's addressee. One caught his eye- the one from Svalbard, an archipelago under Norway's control in the Arctic Circle. He tore open the letter, and began translating the script;

"Dear Luke,

Papa says his coal industry has given him enough money to send me to your country! But he tells me he only has enough to send me, not bring me back. He asked me to ask you if you wouldn't mind letting me stay with you, until I can work hard enough to pay for a way back.

So, my question is, may I stay with you for a while? I would love to see America!

Sincerely,

Marit"

He was giddy with joy. "Of course you can!" he cried. Then, realizing she was across the Atlantic, picked up a pen and wrote it down to her, put it in the envelope, stamped it, and (after remembering a shirt and pants) hurried to the mailbox on the corner to send it.

Another eight days passed, and finally, he got a response that said;

"Dear Luke,

I am coming to America! I figure you won't get the letter for a while, so Papa bought me a flight to your country on the 20th! See you soon!

Sincerely,

Marit

PS: The other paper is my travel information. So you will know when to pick me up!"

Luke peeked at the calendar. It was the 19th. He pulled out the other paper, read that the landing was for the Falcon Field Air Base, and was glad that he was close by.

The next day rolled around, and he drove to the base early. He leaned against his car, a small sign held in his left hand. He watched little kids playing on the playground, looking up every five minutes, expecting the roaring of a jet to be the plane Marit was on. Though she was on a non-commercial flight, and no jet engine would be her plane, he hoped each one was hers.

He had seen a photo of her face. She had a bright smile with glittering blue eyes, thin eyebrows and white-blonde hair. Light seemed to radiate off her photo (though his friends told him it was the gloss). He, in turn, sent her a photo of him. They both offered compliments to the other. He was hoping to make a good impression- she was a looker!

He heard another plane go overhead, and instead of flying off, it starting banking in circles, coming in for a landing. The Norwegian coat of arms was painted on the side of the plane, and he smiled, knowing it was her. The plane finally made touch down, and a set of stairs was brought to the exit door.

Out stepped numerous blonde folk, as well as a few brown- and- black haired men returning from a mining inspection. He approached the plane, holding up a sign with Marit's name on it. Everyone got off, but no one approached him to say they were Marit. The door closed, the plane drove off. He dropped his arms, drooped his head. He was sad.

"Awr yoo Lewk?" asked a throaty female voice behind him. He smiled, and said in broken Norwegian, "Og har... mistanke om du... er Marit?" And I suspect you are Marit?

He turned around, and was immediately hit by a large hug. "Ah! Lewk! I nu it was yoo frum yoor hed bahk!" He returned the hug, and looked down at her, saying to her face, "I'll take that as a compliment!" Suddenly, he freaked out. A giant gash was in the middle of her face, and it had numerous pink and purple lines on the edges, not to mention that he felt no bones on her face. There was no mouth, no eyes, and there was no hair. The girl had duped him! This thing was not the beautiful Norwegian face he received!

"Arr yoo, az they say, 'lewking hat my teets'?" she asked. Suddenly, he realized that the horrible deformation he was looking at was not her face, but her cleavage. He blushed, started stammering apologies, and she laughed. "Ha ha! No, Lewk, itz okay! I fowgive yoo!" He laughed with her, and tried to get the idea of her massive tits out of her head. A suitcase sat beside her. He generously picked it up, and led her to his car.

"So, I see you are dressed rather sparingly. Doesn't it only get 45 degrees in Svalbard?" She gasped, her eyes wide. "Awr yoo mahd?! If it wur zo hawt, we wood fry!" He laughed, did some quick math, then said, "I meant 7 degrees! I forgot you use different scales." They both laughed, and she responded, "We fownd thees clothes cheep, paid very littul for zem! Not many clothes liek thees awr made in Svalbard!" Luke laughed, popped the trunk, and placed the suitcase into the car. He opened her door, and made his way to his.

"Uh-oh! Yoo have a bit oov stoof on yoor seat!" she said. He did have numerous useless items on the shotgun seat. "Dawnt worry, I'll moov it." She bent over, and Luke almost choked on his tongue.

Her shirt was amazingly loose, undoubtedly from ripping the seams to make room for her giant breasts. It hung low, perfectly so to reveal her massive melons, as well as a bra that was pinching at her boobs, causing them to spill over. They were the size of honeydew melons, albeit more oblong, not to mention the numerous scars present on her breasts.

Finally, the stuff moved, she sat down, and he followed. He turned on the engine, and freaked out as she took off her bra. Her tits sagged, and she pulled out a blue, industrial- strength bra from her shirt. She set it down, massaged her tits a bit, and sighed.

"Um... Why'd you take off your bra?"

"Becooz it wahz hurteen me." He nodded distractedly, not really paying attention, try to focus less on her and more on controlling his boner. The road seemed more full of pot holes, as her tits were constantly bouncing up and down, her grunting as they thudded down, smacking her stomach with a gratifying SLAP!

"Doesn't that bra pinch your... breasts?" he asked, feeling it become more difficult with each resounding thud made by them.

"A beet. Zats why I need a new brah... But daddy does naught wahnt to goh shopping with mea! He says it wood be odd!" Joseph nodded, and almost sighed with relief as the apartment building appeared into view.

Parking in his usual place, he popped the trunk and took out her suitcase, then led her up to his apartment room. It was a small quaint place, and he offered her his bedroom while he would sleep on the couch. "Thank yoo, Lewk! Yoor soh sweet!" She promptly kissed his cheek, and closed his bedroom door, leaving him in a daze.

There was a girl in his apartment. A girl that would be living with him indefinitely. A girl with boobs the size of a seedless watermelon. A girl who...

He suddenly realized he had an erection, and placing it ever-so delicately to the side, tried to turn thoughts of her away from his mind. He had to get used to this. After all, it wasn't like she was sexually attracted to him. He grabbed his iPhone, put in his headphones, and began to blast speed metal into his ears while he typed up a decent-looking resume for a new job.

If he had been looking at his door, he would have seen his Norwegian princess holding a towel in front of her body, trying to cover her massive mammaries and failing in the attempt. She made her way to the bathroom, and began to take a shower. It was a hot Arizona day, and Marit, preferring the cold, began a cool (or as cool as possible) shower.

Luke got up, his headphones still in his ears, and opened the bathroom door. He couldn't see that the shower going, much less hear it, and he took out his cock to pee. Marit, curious as to what the noise was, opened the shower curtain, and gasped when she saw his man-meat. As Luke began to put it away, he looked up to see a pure-white angel covering her mouth with her hands.

In the odd bathroom light, she had the mystique of a snow angel, perfect in every way. Her pale skin reflected the light, but her ice-blue eyes seemed to collect it. Her white hair fell down behind her back, all the way to her hips. Her legs were thin but not bony, a gap between them and her pussy. Her body was a perfect hourglass figure, offset by her enormous breasts, barely hanging in a tear-drop shape, otherwise fully supported, giving her perky breasts. Her nipples were puffy and hard, about the same size around as her eyes. There were stretch marks on the top parts of her breasts, causing him to wonder what age she started development.

He was hard. She backed into the shower away from him.

"Keep it away!" she cried, one leg against the wall, another one in front of her, giving him a perfect view of her pussy. It was tight, as if it had never been penetrated. There was no bush to be seen. Apparently she shaved.

"What's wrong?!" he asked, walking towards her. She squealed, pointing at his dick. "That eez! Whatz wrong with eet?!"

"Nothing! I'm just this big! Haven't you seen a guy with this?" She furiously shook her head, her tits swaying side to side in the process. "Papa's friends are newt zat bihg! Yoor... Yoor a moonstur!" He kept approaching her, and she turned around, crying, "No! No! Don't doo eet!" He wrapped his arms around her waist, took her out of the shower, and led her to his bed, sitting her down, and he just stood in the doorway, waiting until she calmed down.

Finally, between sobs, she gasped, "Yoor not... Going to poot it een me?" He shook his head no. "Why would I do that?" he asked. She dumped on him her secret, that she had been repeatedly raped by her dad's friends. Her dad could do nothing, since one of his "friends" owned the mining company he worked at, and would fire him if he (the "friend") couldn't have a piece of Marit. That's why he only sent her one way- so that they couldn't have Marit. She couldn't contact her dad, but hopefully he still had his job, and he would be able to eventually pay for him and his wife to come to America as well to escape those horrible "friends".

"Don't worry," he said, "I won't do anything unless you ask me to..." He sighed inside. It figures how he gets a perfectly hot girl naked in his bedroom and he couldn't even tap it. He heard a slurping sound, and looked down to see Marit sucking on his dick, looking up at him with big, beautiful eyes.

"What are you-" he let a moan escape him, unable to finish his sentence. She took off her mouth, began stroking him with her hand, and she said, "I want to repay yoo... For being so nice to me..." He pulled back, and said firmly, "No! If anything, you deserve to be loved... I refuse to get any gain unless you're getting something too!" He reached into a drawer, and pulled out an extra-large condom.

She bit her lip while he put it on, and he asked, "Are you ready?" She positioned herself against the backboard of the bed, and spread her legs wide. She held onto the edge of the backboard, and he slowly eased his way in.

Gasps, moans, and grunts escaped her as he eased his way in, her pussy amazingly tight. He eventually hit a stop, his dick barely halfway in, and he began to pull in and out, going slowly. She kept moaning, little squeaks escaping her from her brand-new euphoric experience. Her personal lube made it easier for him to get in and out, and he began to go faster and faster.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" she kept crying, over and over, the feeling so unusual and fantastic. Her eyes rolled, and she came, juices dropping onto the mattress. He pulled out of her, and she dropped her arms. She gasped a bit, and Luke asked, "Feeling better than expected?" She nodded, and was about to say something when she squealed again.

Luke started licking her cunt, his tongue moving up and down, back and forth, until eventually he was making perfect-8's with his tongue as fast as he could. He tried to ignore the salty milk and coin taste, focusing only on pleasing her. She, too, began to finger herself with the small space he provided her, and he could feel her body go rigid as she came again, with much less of her body's juices coming out of her.

Feeling as if he repaid her debt, he told her to get up. Walking slowly and with difficulty, she fell on top of a desk, her massive tits pouring over the sides of her body as she laid on top of them. He grabbed her arms, and pulling them behind her, began to ease himself into her still-tight pussy, until he was able to go faster and faster.

She gave up her inhibitions, and began moaning and screaming with pleasure. He eventually dropped her arms, and grabbing her hips, forced himself a bit deeper than necisarry, although she didn't complain. He felt himself cumming, and going as deep as he could, he came inside of her. After seconds of muscle memory still in action, he pulled out, and helped her stand up. Drool coated the side of her face, her sauce falling down her legs.

"I think you need a shower," he said. She nodded. "Boot... uhm... I think soomwon needs to show me how to yoos thees American showers... I better learn, seeing as how I'm going to be here for a while!"

Grabbing his dick (the sheath removed), she led him to the shower, both smiling as they went.

nameuser
nameuser
32 Followers