Cumming Up From Behind

Story Info
A romantic kitchen encounter with you.
1k words
3.89
146.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, I don’t know, will you take me bent over right there, on the floor, if I’m a really BAD girl, will you take me on all fours? I might even be persuaded to give you something else…(I’m leaving that too your wild imagination), suffice it to say, I would LOVE for you to come up from behind me. I’d love to be standing at the sink, washing dishes, or making something for dinner, & have you slip your strong wonderful arms around me, squeezing my middle tightly to you as you gently nuzzle my neck with soft gently passionate kisses. As your kisses grow stronger, more passionate, you’d turn me in your arms, to face you, while your mouth explores my neck to its fullest, I’d arch my neck back, giving you much freer rein to do with me as you will. As your lips run traces between my breasts, your hands travel down the back of me. Touching first my silk blouse slipping underneath to undo my bra. As you continue to devour me with kisses, I expertly slip my bra from beneath my clothes. As I free my breasts, the silk glides across my nipples, they are immediately erect. The sight of them in such a state, gives you an immediate erection, you bend you mouth to allow your tongue to take control. When you’re had your fill, you blaze a trail of hot kisses up between my breasts, now heaving with desire for you, up to my neck where you inflict further torment. IN doing so, you bring my body fully against your hard cock, trying to break of your jeans to enjoy all it can. The impact of your hard body against mine sends a gasp from deep within me. Thus exciting you further, you bring your hands groping once more to rest on my ass, you grab me and pull me fully against your erection making me groan in extreme pleasure.

Our bodies entwined, you begin to rub your thick strong thigh between my legs, back and forth, in and out all the while covering me with kisses, using your strong hands to guide my body against you. You’ve aroused me so much that I’m to the point of losing control. I begin kissing you back with a passion that knows no bounds, I push you backward, kissing strongly all the while, until we meet up against a wall. My body moving erotically against yours, enticing, teasing, just as my tongue is doing to yours. I grab a hold of your shirt mindless of the damage, I tear it from your body, my hands begin to feverishly work on your jeans. As they fall open my hands go inside to find my prize; a rock hard cock bulging, throbbing under my touch, hungry for more, just as I am.

I slowly drop to my knees blazing a trail of hungry open-mouthed kisses down your body my tongue finds what it’s been searching for. I begin to tease through your boxers, soft kisses at first then slowly more in depth. Nipping sucking, tasting. I use my tongue to find an opening and as you feel the silk from your boxers around you cock you also feel my tongue wrap gently, very lightly around the head. My tongue first finds the hole dipping in, tasting then following down the shaft to the base. Sucking there, my hands begin to wrap around and gently massage your nads, then I begin to tickle them with the very tip of my tongue. As you watch, with your hands gently entwined in my hair, my tongue travels back up the outer shaft to the head. Once I reach the top, I encircle it with my tongue pulling it slowly into my mouth. I begin to softly suck on the head. As I suck my desires and your moans of pleasure increase and I begin to suck further down until all of you cock is deep down my throat. I grab your ass & pull you in hard, even deeper all the while opening up my throat to take all of you in. I begin to massage your shaft with my tongue as I gently suck up and down, slow at first but gaining speed fast. When you feel like you’re close to climax your hands get a firm grip in my hair taking hold at the base of my neck you urge me to slow down, you don’t want to cum yet. I just look up and smile, then take the head of your cock between my lips & rub gently. Then sucking it back into my mouth, I begin to suck very hard, up & down, faster, faster, and you gently use your grasp on my hair to pull me half way off my knees, meeting me with a hot passionate kiss. I grab you by your open shirt & pull you down to me.

Your arms encircle me passionately you lavish me with tender hungry kisses. As we devour each other I long to feel you inside me DEEP inside me. I throw you over on your back, taking you completely by surprise. I cover your chest with kisses as I remove your pants and kiss the head of your cock, I look up at you playfully with a smile that you greet with a kiss. I slip my body up above yours and firmly, yet gently come down on your cock, slipping you deep within me. We moan ecstatically together and I begin to rotate my hips slowly, moving erotically above you. Your hands go to my hips guiding me the way you’d like me to go. As we continue to kiss deeply my pussy draws you in deeper squeezing your cock unmercifully. I move above you, in and out, in and out, slowly at first, then as our desire increases I begin to move faster. It’s as if I’m riding horseback & you are my wild stallion, forever mine to ride and tame. Faster, faster my hands on your chest gripping you tighter to me, my ankles entwined with your strong legs. As we kiss deeply, passionately, we cum together with severe force showing our arousal to it’s fullest. I cum around your cock leaving you wet from my passion and you cum deep inside me, to plant the seed of our love.