Cumming Where No Man Has Cum Before

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the meantime, she started to drip and I grabbed her hand and led her to the shower.

I reminded her that she would be dripping all day.

She laughed and said "You marked me as yours, Master."

We were down by the pool in thirty minutes, where we met up with Akiko and Dana.

++++

The rest of Saturday was a blur.

The adult pool was crowded but we had an air conditioned cabana and we spent time in the sun and in the shade.

Akiko and Dana had some male admirers around until I showed up.

When Susan and I arrived, the three ladies became known as Jack's Angels by the bartenders and the wait staff.

Whatever they wanted they got.

These three were the hottest babes out there and there were a lot of eyes on them, male and female.

We ended up at Morton's (Steakhouse) with an 8:00 o'clock reservation.

Everyone I invited was able to make it: Akiko, Dana, Susan, Carmen and Marie.

The champagne flowed, and there was never a lull around the table.

The dresses were beyond sexy, none of the ladies had underwear on and I noticed people looking at us as in, who the fuck is this guy with these gorgeous women?

I had Dana on my right side, and her left hand was in my lap, teasing me the whole night. On my left was Marie, who had her right hand on the inside of my left thigh. Marie didn't move her hand but I could feel her presence. So did my cock and balls.

If I turned to my left and glanced down, I could see Marie's nipples. She had on spaghetti sequined pleated tunic club wear dress. There wasn't a lot of fabric containing her natural boobs but I wasn't complaining. It looked lovely on her and I noticed that after her third glass of champagne, she really opened up.

Dana was wearing a red cutout sleeveless dress. About 80 percent of her boobs were exposed. They were pushed together but there was a strap below the cutout that she undid essentially exposing her breasts to all who looked. Her dress was short, ending at the bottom of her ass cheeks. Dana was the quietest of the group but I would ask her questions to keep her engaged and she rewarded my attention by raking her fingernails over my hard cock.

Carmen was the most conservative of the group. She had on a black off shoulder zipper dress, showing off the top half of her tanned breasts. If anyone walked behind her I am sure they could have seen down to her pussy.

Akiko's dress was sort of a short black dress variety but the top was sleeveless and sheer and once she took off the jacket, her entire breasts, including her large nipples, were visible. After being out by the pool, she said she felt overdressed and we all laughed.

Susan's dress was a red sexy, backless halter with a plunging neckline that was slit to her waist. When she moved, her breasts did too and her nipples popped out constantly. No one minded and we exchanged glances throughout the night. She had more than her stated limit of two flutes but I didn't care. She was radiant and very funny.

I was the most sober person in the group by the time we got back to the suite. That wasn't saying much.

Akiko had ordered even more champagne from the young female room server before we even left for the restaurant and invited her to join us when we got back from Morton's when her shift ended at our hotel.

Between the music, the view of the city below, the alcohol, wearing evening clothes without underwear and the girls having been nearly nude almost all day, the match was already lit for a good time for all.

Dana got nude first, followed by Susan, Akiko, the lady from room service (Sandy), Carmen and finally Marie. There was dancing and the lights got low and then some kissing and lots of fondling. Lots of that.

It wasn't an orgy but I managed to selectively pair off the ladies so they could pursue orgasms under the umbrella of the code of secrecy that made Las Vegas.

Dana and Susan headed down the hallway to her room. Akiko and Sandy headed into the master bedroom and Carmen and Marie walked hand in hand to the second bedroom in the suite.

They were all so engrossed in lips and nips they sort of forgot about me.

Which was fine, I was beat.

It had been a long day but a productive day.

I turned out all the lights and lay down on the sofa, hoping to fall asleep.

I had just closed my eyes when I heard the front door of the suite open and quiet footsteps.

A voice whispered, "Master?" It was Susan.

"Yes?"

"I came to get you, Dana and I want you to share our bed tonight. Please Master."

I took a door pass from the suite and followed a naked Susan down the hall.

Susan's room had two king beds and Dana was in one. She was sitting naked from the waist up.

I looked at her and Susan and said "I'm really tired and want to go to sleep. Please let me sleep for at least a few hours and if you two get lonely you can join me."

Susan quickly undressed me.

I kissed them both good night, climbed into bed and fell asleep. I had no idea what they did. Of if they did anything.

I woke up at one point snuggled up to a naked warm female, I think it was Dana. She reached and pulled my hard cock into her wet pussy and we silently fucked. I came and fell back asleep.

I woke up a second time to find Susan lying next to me scratching my chest and then she moved down and got my already hard cock nice and wet before she climbed on me for a slow quiet ride. We didn't say a word. She just smiled and kissed me passionately until she came. I think we fell asleep with her still on top of me.

At 5:30 I woke up a nude Dana snuggling up to me. They were tag teaming me. I fell back asleep again and woke up at 6:00 to find myself in the bed alone and the two girls wrapped in each other in the second bed.

I put my clothes back on and went back down the hall to the suite. I took my clothes off and lay down on the sofa under a blanket.

A few minutes later I was joined by Marie. She was nude and whispered to me that she wondered where I had gone. I kissed her and said "I'll tell you later."

It was most comfortable to spoon with one hand on her flat belly. My pinky brushed some pubic hair and I whispered to her, "This has to go."

Marie whispered back "I know just the guy to shave it off." Then she grabbed my hand and pulled it to her breast saying with a chuckle, "That's better."

My erection was firmly planted in her crack and my hands holding her breasts. As I had thought they were more than a handful. Are her nipples were very responsive to my touch. But I wasn't interested in sex; I was in search of more sleep.

I heard a door open and footsteps. I looked up to see Sandy, our room service pro, headed out. She looked at me, saw Marie. Marie had her eyes closed and didn't move. I hadn't even talked to Sandy other than to say hello the night before.

Sandy leaned down and kissed me on the mouth.

She whispered "Thank you for a great party. Akiko invited me to come down to the pool today but I don't know if I want my coworkers seeing me topless."

Sandy was a beautiful young lady. I said "If you can come back here at noon Marie can do your hair and with sunglasses, some jewelry and the right suit even your mother won't recognize you."

She smiled back at me and said "I'll be here. Thanks Jack." She bent down and kissed me again, this time running her tongue across my lips. She left, closing the door behind her very quietly.

The last thing I noticed was Marie's perfume which I remembered from last night. We fell asleep, our breakfast meeting never happened.

12