Cumming With Style

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Archer2050
Archer2050
2,147 Followers

Spurt after spurt after spurt of my hot cum blasted from my shuddering penis and onto Style's soapy, sexy body. The first few streams hit the underside of her chin, but then I aimed upward, and she looked downward, with an open mouth. A couple gobs dropped between her lips and onto her tongue, while others splashed across her cheeks and even as far as her forehead. Style grabbed my cock and pumped me for more, but the rest of the massive load pooled between her tits.

As I struggled to hold onto consciousness, I watched my cum cling to Style's body despite the spray of water. Style pulled me to her lips and gave my cock head a few licks, but I was too sensitive and had to pull away. I climbed off of her and the chair, nearly slipping on the flooded floor. It was a tile floor, and there was drain, but apparently it couldn't keep up with the full blast of the showerhead. I turned the water off and handed Style the driest towel I could find.

"Now that wasn't so bad, was it?" I smiled.

"No it wasn't," she said. "You've turned into a very fine young man, Gavin." And she smiled, licking her lips. "But I think we're going to have to schedule your haircut for another time. I have a lot to clean up." She looked around, surveying the mess.

"You want some help?" I asked.

"No, you get outta here. Sometimes one of the girls will drive by, check on the place. We shouldn't be seen together like this; soaking wet, at all hours of the night, and me with my clothes ripped off. If we get caught today, it'll be a lot harder to get away with it tomorrow." She smiled again.

I started to protest, but Style pulled me to her and kissed me, deeply, for a few long seconds. Then she pulled away and grabbed my limp penis.

"Just keep him wet for me."

We kissed again, then, as I tried to put on my sopping wet sweatpants, she said, "By the way. Did you know your cum tastes like candy?"

I just smiled.

Archer2050
Archer2050
2,147 Followers
12