Cumming with You

Story Info
When he's far away, she uses her imagination.
1.3k words
4.58
20.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I swim hard. Every stroke, every breath concentrating on moving faster, smoother, reaching the end of the pool and flipping, making the moves crisp, not thinking of anything but the water and myself within it. But it's not working today.

I can't find that sweet spot, that easy rhythm. I stop suddenly in the middle of the pool, treading water, pushing my blonde hair back, out of my eyes. Fuck it. I swim to the side and lift myself out of the pool, pressing my hands on the hot tile at the edge and flexing my arms to bring my tired body out of the water. I twist, and sit on the edge for a few moments, my feet still stirring the cool blue depths. The sun bakes my shoulders and the top of my head and I sit back, eyes closed and luxuriate for as long as I can stand it. But it's too hot. I have to move.

I grab my towel and head into the house. The kitchen floor is cool on the soles of my feet, and the room is dim with the blinds rolled down.

I walk to the refrigerator and grab a bottle of water, drinking half of it in one go, two cold trickles running down my chin and onto my hot skin. I smile, and wipe my mouth, reminding myself to practice being a bit classier. The cold water soaks through my suit and slides down between my breasts, which feels delicious on my hot, tired skin. My nerves awaken and I stretch my body, running a hand over my waist and feeling my skin tingle. I take a breath and spill a little more, letting it run over my nipples and soak down into the crotch of my suit.

I bite my lip, hard, feeling my clit respond to the sensation, my pussy lips starting to swell.

I wish you were here, and not 3000 miles away. I check the clock, allow for the time difference. No. You'll be on your way to work, no chance of a dirty phone call for me. Looks like I'm going solo.

I leave the water on the counter top and walk towards my room. My imagination is already working, and as I open the door I see you there on the bed, laptop open, surrounded by papers and notes. You're wearing a crumpled white shirt, the soft fabric rolled up on your arms, and unbuttoned halfway down your chest. Khaki shorts show your calves, and your feet are bare. So sexy.

You glance up as I enter, and then again as you recognise the look in my eyes. I walk to the couch at the end of the bed, turning my back as I start to peel off my suit, pulling down the straps and folding over the top half so my breasts are in the open. I run my fingers up from my waist to the spot just under my nipples, feeling them harden in anticipation. I glance over my shoulder and see I have your full attention. I start to tease my nipples, circling my fingers round and round, getting closer, but not touching, feeling them strain upwards, harder and harder, just like your cock when I hold my mouth over it, tongue ready to lick. My pussy is aching at the thought of sliding down over it, gripping your hardness as you lay back on the sheets. I turn to face the bed, pushing my suit down further over my hips bones, showing just the top of my pussy hair which I pull and twist gently, before sliding one hand down my and into my juices. My mouth opens, head back as I graze my clit, one finger either side. You're staring, your hand your crotch and I can see your dick is hard, pressing against your shorts, you shift slightly to get more comfortable. I want to suck and lick it so badly, imagining the sweet taste of your cum on my tongue I swirl it round the head, the feeling as it stretches the back of my throat as I take it in right to the root, pulling and caressing your balls, hearing you catch your breath and moan.

My pulse thumps in my pussy, wetness coating my thighs. I'm naked now, suit kicked to one side. I kneel on the bed, leaning over to unzip your fly. "Touch yourself for me baby, show me how much you want me" I murmur, "Make yourself cum for me" You push down your shorts; bring out your cock, long, thick and hard, and start to work it, one hand sliding over the head, the other pulling your sack, stroking the soft skin underneath. My pussy throbs, begging to be fucked, to have that hard cock thrust inside. I spread my thighs wide, pushing two fingers inside, bringing out hot stickiness and rubbing and spreading it over my breasts, pinching my nipples hard, imagining how your mouth feels on me, sucking hard, and then licking, going between hard and soft again and again, gripping my arse with your hand, muscles flexing in your thighs and arms as you hold me, refusing to stop the agonising pleasure as I moan and thrust my hips towards you.

I focus my mind again, seeing that hard cock, knowing you love to show me your body, that you know how hot you are as you lay back, precum starting to leak from the head, your hand gripping and sliding fast then slow, making your cock swell and bob, I imagine your eyes slit half closed with pleasure as you watch and I slide my hand down to my clit. I won't last long, I'm so hot at the thought of you, and I pull a pillow up between my legs and start to ride it, one hand on my tits, the other on my pussy, my middle finger flying over my clit. I feel my orgasm start to build already, deep in my cunt, the muscles clenching and moving as I thrust into the pillow. I see your face in my mind, and know you're on the edge too. I want this to last. "Wait, wait" I hiss, forcing my fingers away from my clit, my body arched in pleasure. I see you pull your hand away, gripping your thigh hard, as your cock twitches and throbs.

You're biting your lip, eyes screwed shut. I long to slide my tongue over you, starting under your balls and going right up to the hot, slippery head, and then pushing it past my lips into my mouth, your hands gripping my shoulders, crying out as I suck and caress. But I can't. So I whisper to you in my mind "Cum on me baby, I'm ready, cum with me" Your hand flies back to your cock and your eyes are open, fixed on my pussy. I lean back, gripping my arse hard in one hand, and go back to my clit, rubbing hard and fast. I feel it coming, the ball of pleasure growing and growing inside me, my clit swelling and pulsing, my cunt fluttering and I can't stop now, I'm crying out, head back, "I'm cumming baby! Oh fuck, oh fuck, cum on me!!" My cunt clenches, pleasure bursting inside me. I feel my juices squirt out as I grind into the pillow, and you grunt, teeth clenched, your hand a blur on your cock as you watch me, "Ahh! Oh fuck!" you groan, "Yes, yes!"

"Cum for me!" I beg, seeing your body tense. You whisper through gritted teeth "Oh fuck, I'm cumming, it's coming baby!" and your arse lifts off the bed, cum shooting out of your cock and splashing across my tits. I rub it in, pinching my nipples hard, my orgasm still coming, my fingers mashing my clit, my hips thrusting, watching your cock pulse and shoot for me.

Slowly I come down, breath ragged, body shaking. I lay back on the bed, exhausted but buzzing. I should do more of this!