Cunt Eater

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rxstories
rxstories
43 Followers

"It was great. Ellie really is incredibly hot, and it was great having her cum time after time. I'm glad I was able to help her out." I'm sure the grin on my face told a more honest story than did my words.

Nikki smiled, and said, "I'm glad you liked it because Kara is coming Friday night. Frank will be out of town until Sunday, and she wants her turn."

Next Friday came quickly, and I once again assumed my role of submissive. Kara was nearly as spectacular as Ellie. Although her breasts were not as large as Ellie's, or Nikki's, they were well formed, and her narrow waist accentuated their excellence. Her cunt sported a full, dark bush, although the cunt hair was neatly trimmed. Unlike Ellie, Kara's cunt had been eaten before, but never to orgasm. Kara also seemed awed by Nikki's shaved cunt, and I saw her looking at it with great frequency.

By the time we got to the bedroom, Kara was already wet. I had noticed her hand in her lap often during the meal, and I suspected she had been finger-fucking herself from time to time.

She had nothing on under her dress, and she was anxious to get going. When I kissed her cunt, she came immediately, her hips coming off the bed high and hard into my mouth. As I continued to lick her, she continued to cum, some of her orgasms very hard hitting, throwing her into spasms, and others building more slowly, and cresting more gently. She left quite happily after giving Nikki a hug and a kiss, a kiss that was a bit longer than the one Nikki shared with Ellie the prior weekend.

My reward from Nikki this time was even more erotic than the prior week. She knelt in front of me on the pillow again, and proceeded to give me the best blow job she ever had! Describing it would not do it justice. Suffice it to say she was enthusiastic, let me cum in her mouth, and swallowed the whole load.

But that was not it. She continued to suck me after I had cum until I once again had a raging hard on. She climbed up on the bed, spread her legs wide, and I gave her a good hard fucking! She came three times before I shot my load into her sopping wet cunt. But she was still not done.

She got back down on her knees on the floor, and once again began to suck my cock, even though it was coated with both her cum and mine. It took longer this time, but I got plenty hard. She stood up. Bent over the foot board, and nodded toward the night stand where a previously unnoticed bottle of petroleum jelly was waiting. "Fuck my ass! Hard."

I greased up my cock, stepped around beside her, and spread her cheeks. I pushed the head of my cock to the entrance to her tight hole, and then thrust it all the way into her in one move. She screamed, and her back arched and her head came back toward me. I grabbed her by the hair, pulling her head up and back, and proceeded to pound in and out of her ass, just as she told me to do. She was soon thrusting her hips back against me as I stroked into her, and she experienced an orgasm, fairly unusual during anal sex! It took me nearly ten minutes, but she took it like a pro, and I shot another load deep inside her.

She came around in front of me, thanked me, and then led me off to the shower. We went to bed and fell hard asleep.

Around Tuesday, I asked her if there would be any more of these date nights. She said she didn't know yet, but that the three of them were having lunch on Wednesday. They had not yet talked about the experience, and didn't know whether or not they were interested in continuing these little gatherings. She felt it was possible their curiosity had been satisfied, but she felt they might still be interested in another opportunity.

On Wednesday night, she gave me the verdict. "We're on for Sunday afternoon. "

"Which one," I asked, "Ellie or Kara?"

"Both," she replied. "Bill and Frank are away fishing for the day. Do you think you can handle that?"

"I'm sure willing to try," I answered, my ear-to-ear grin undoubtedly once again betraying me.

Sunday came around, and there was little pretense this time. Although I was again naked, encased in my cock harness, and serving the women, it was strictly wine, this time. Nikki wore only the stilettos, but was otherwise quite naked the entire time. They killed a couple of bottles of wine until all three were a bit giddy. They talked openly about how good my tongue would feel, and how they were going to cum all over my face.

The three of them went into the bedroom, but Nikki asked me to wait where I was until she came back for me. She was back in a few minutes, and attached the leash to my cock. But there was a difference this time. She had brought a blindfold with her, and she placed it over my eyes, eliciting a promise to not try to peek out from underneath so as to make the event all the more erotic. Naturally, I agreed. I thought it might be fun for me to try to guess whose cunt I was eating.

Things started as usual. I was made to kneel on the pillow on the floor, and then give head to both Kara and Ellie. I started on the first cunt, and based on the taste and response, I felt it was most likely Kara. But, there was a big difference. If I was right, she was no longer sporting the full bush. I guessed that she has been so taken with Nikki's pretty cunt that she had decided to shave her own.

Whoever it was came about four times, and then the tug on the collar pulled me to the right where I was presented with another cunt to lick. I did a good job, and this one came five times in about 15 minutes. Another tug on my leash told me it was time to go, but to my surprise, I was presented with another cunt to eat. I felt around and discovered the triangle of hair just above the cunt lips, and determined I must be going down on Ellie. Had I gotten them wrong? Had it been Ellie, and then Kara, and now Ellie again?

Ellie came often and hard, her moans incredibly loud. The tugging of my cock told me it was time to move on, probably back to Kara. I was hoping I could keep up the pace. Being responsible for about a dozen orgasms takes a toll, although I also felt proud of the accomplishment. However, I was taken to the foot of the bed, and presumably had my cock tied to the footboard via the leash. I stayed in a kneeling position, not moving or speaking. I heard some moving around, but I could not figure out what was going on. Nikki was soon at my side, unlocking the harness and freeing my cock. She helped me to my feet.

"Just stand here and leave on the blindfold until I tell you to take it off." I nodded my assent.

I sensed more than heard Nikki climb up onto the bed. "Ok, you can take off your blindfold."

I was not prepared for the tableau that met my eyes. Ellie was lying on her back on the bed with her legs spread wide open. Kara's head was buried between Ellie's legs, and Ellie was already writhing from the head she was getting. Nikki was sporting a huge strap-on dildo, and was fucking Kara with great enthusiasm.

She pointed to the familiar jar of petroleum jelly on the night stand. "Grease up your cock and my ass, and then come fuck my ass!"

I greased up my throbbing hard on, and then gently worked the lubrication into Nikki's ass, spreading her with one finger, then two, and eventually three fingers. I slid my cock gently into her ass until I was into my balls. But I soon began to thrust harder and harder into her ass until she was literally screaming with pleasure.

Ellie came at least three times, and her cum was all over Kara's pretty face. Nikki's relentless pounding of Kara's cunt with the big dildo elicited two orgasms from her. Nikki didn't cum this time, but I soon did, and dumped a huge load of cum into her gaping ass.

She pulled the dildo out of Kara's cunt, detached it from the harness, and then fucked herself with it until she had cum three times while the rest of us watched.

We all lay there for a while. Everyone showered, and Kara and Ellie headed on home.

I was personally still kind of numb. "What happened here today?" I asked.

"When the three of us had lunch the other day, Ellie and Kara were far more excited than I had realized. They had both really been turned on by my watching them getting their cunts eaten to orgasm, and said they wanted to have that same vicarious pleasure by watching me get tongue fucked. So, the first cunt you licked today was mine! Kara shared that she had shaved her pussy, so we thought that might help with the deception.

"They both wanted to suck your cock. It seems you are larger than either of their husbands, and they both really wanted to see if they could deep throat that thing. But, I told them 'no,' and that your cock was for my use only.

"Ellie wondered aloud what it would be like to have another woman lick her cunt. Kara said she would be willing to do it. Seems she had a brief girl-on-girl affair while she was in college. She really strongly prefers men, but felt close enough to the two of us to give it another try. She offered to eat me, too. Maybe next time. I can't believe she could be as good as you are at it! Since she was the only one willing to taste another woman, we had to come up with some way for us all to be involved. So I bought that huge strap-on, and agreed to fuck Kara with it. You completed the circle by ass fucking me. By the way, Ellie and Kara were amazed that I could get that cock of yours into my ass! Kara asked if she could maybe try that with you, but I again told her it would be pussy licking only, no fucking of any kind.

"So what did you think of your reward this time?"

"Incredible," was all I could say. "Any chance either one or both of them might join us again?"

"I hope so," Nikki answered. "Are you ready for the rest of your reward?"

"More?" I replied. "That was fantastic, so I feel quite well rewarded. What did you have in mind?"

She rolled over on her back on the bed, and lay with her head over the edge, tipped back, her gorgeous body stretched out in front of me. "I want to deep throat you. I want to feel your cock all the way in on every stroke. I want to feel you in my throat. Fuck my mouth!"

I did.

rxstories
rxstories
43 Followers
12