Cup of Coffee

Story Info
An early morning for my "little flower" and me.
1.1k words
3.97
17k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It starts in the morning; I wake up and notice that my sub isn't beside me in bed. Her spot is cool to the touch, letting me know that she has been gone for some time. This is unusual as I tend to let her sleep in as much as possible. Seeing the bed empty has me wondering what is going on and as a fairly assertive Dom, I don't like to be kept in the dark.

I get up, my cock hard and throbbing, bobbing as I walk into the living room. When I enter I see my sub dressed in her black and purple bra and panties, kneeling in front of my lazy boy chair. Her hair is in a tight braid on the top of her head, every stray hair in place. She has on very little make up, just eye liner and lipstick.

I move in front of her and sit down, watching her as she continues to stare at the floor.

"Why are you awake already little flower? Why are you in here all dressed up before 10 o'clock?" I stroke my cock slow, enjoying the view.

"I wanted to make the start to your day as best I can." She continues to keep her eyes fixed on the floor.

I lean forward and lift her eyes to mine with a finger under her chin, bringing her eyes up to mine.

"Then get to work little one. Make this morning the best of my week."

There are very few moments that I let my sub have even a small amount of control even though I know how much she enjoys pleasing me. She leans forward and sets her hands on my thighs, tilting down and breathing hotly on the head of my rock hard cock, the tip already wet with a drop of pre-cum. I watch as she licks her lips and looks up at me with pleading eyes.

"You don't need to ask me this time darling, this time you can please me without fear and without restraint." I see her eyes light up when I tell her this, giving her the freedom that I withhold from her every day.

She leans down and licks the tip of my cock with the flat of her tongue, like a melting ice cream cone, stopping to tease the very tip, scooping the pre-cum and tasting it. I can see the visible shiver run through her body when she lifts her head, her eyes glazing over as she leans in again. This time, her mouth wrapping around the sensitive crown, bobbing slowly, sucking hard, and milking me with her mouth. I moan as she does everything she knows I love, and does it perfectly. My body arches up as she teases me more and more, making my balls swell.

At this point she knows that there is nothing I can do to stop her, she knows that my usual commands are no longer in my vocabulary; my brain won't allow me to process them let alone speak them as she keeps sucking hard and fast, taking more of my cock into her mouth with each downward thrust of her lips.

I lean back and enjoy the oral assault I am receiving, when my sub lifts her mouth completely off my cock and sits back, looking into my eyes this time. I open my mouth to speak and tell her that she doesn't have to stop when an evil grin spreads across her mouth and she wraps her middle finger and thumb around the base of my cock, pushing down to ensure that all of my cock is exposed and slams her mouth down hard on my cock, filling her throat and eliciting and long, loud, guttural groan from my open mouth.

She pushes down as far as she can, my cock deep in her throat and she starts to swallow, her throat muscles working, milking, massaging my swollen cock head. I can't speak, I can't breathe, all I can do is drown in the extreme pleasure my perfect sub sends through my entire body. She keeps working her throat and slowly starts bobbing up and down, only about a half an inch, working me deep inside her hot, sucking mouth until I can barely stand it.

Her mouth moves, her throat constricts and she lets out the most beautiful gag I have ever heard, a deep, wet sound as my cock moves a little deeper into her throat. I see her squeeze her eyes shut as they start to water. Tears streak down her face, ruining her make-up, black lines of eyeliner running down her cheeks, drool running down her chin. I groan again, knowing that I won't be able to withstand the onslaught much longer.

It is at that moment that she brings her other hand up and cups my heavy balls, squeezing and massaging them, bringing the cum inside to a raging boil.

I grunt hard, "I'm going to cum little one. I'm going to cum."

I arch my back, my balls tighten and I groan. My sub takes her mouth off my cock and begins to stroke the entire spit covered shaft from base to tip in fast motions, gripping and squeezing, stroking and milking, but the moment that sets me over the edge is that sweet look in her eyes, almost teary as she begs.

"Please, please Mister, cum for me; cum and show me that you love me."

I grunt and clench, my back seizes as I cum, I cum hard enough that it feels as though my spine is tearing loose. The first stream comes out of me with intense force, hitting just about her right eye and running down to her cheek. The next two jets that erupt from me land on her cheek and chin respectively. The last pumps up and pools in her hand as she strokes up, milking the last drop out of my seizing balls.

I slowly catch my breath and look down at my perfect girl, in all her glory. Cum on her face, a faraway look in her eyes and her breathing even and slow, as though she just had an orgasm of her own. In one word, perfection.

I watch as she comes back to earth and looks deep into my eyes, smiling. She opens her mouth and says the one thing that could make this morning go from good to great.

"Better than a cup of coffee in the morning to brighten your day, Mister?"

Better than a cup of coffee indeed.