Cupcakes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rig you don't know how girl brain works, trust us. Based on what she said, I guarantee you she thinks you are playing her. It's going to be an uphill battle to win this girl's trust." His oldest sister stepped beside him and laid her hand on his.

"All this because I was a bit late?"

Claudia smiled and shook her head, "You are going to have to learn a hard lesson son, something many men struggle with their entire lives. Women are rarely reacting to just the one situation happening in front of them, they are reacting based on a lifetime of experiences." His dad shrugged here and nodded his head, he had walked that minefield. Claudia continued, "It sounds like Georgia has been hurt and has a poor self image. You have to be careful and gentle in building her up."

His sisters threw their opinions in from around the room.

"You have to make her feel secure with how you feel, but you can't be overly effusive or she'll think it's fake."

"Just be yourself, take it slow and get to know her."

"She can't help but fall for you, you are awesome and her fated mate."

"Definitely text her tonight, apologize again and tell her you are thinking about her. Pick something to compliment that isn't too pervy."

Murmurs of agreement met the last suggestion. Rig sighed and slid off the stool.

"Alright, thanks everyone but my brain is full and I'm wrung out. I'm going to bed."

Claudia reached across the counter and caught his hand before he turned away. "Listen to us Rig, there's a lot of womanly experience here and we are offering it because we want you to bring her home. Not as badly as you do, but we want her with us as well."

Rig leaned over and kissed her hand, squeezing it once before leaving the kitchen. He heard the chatter start behind him, no doubt they'd be analyzing him for hours.

********************************************************************************************************

Georgia was curled up in the corner of her couch, staring at the television without really watching it. Her mind was in a whirl, thinking over everything that had happened today. She didn't want to get hurt, and she couldn't believe Rig was genuinely interested in her, but she couldn't ignore the frank honesty she saw in his face. She also couldn't ignore her own overwhelming desire to see him again.

Her phone dinged from the coffee table and she eyed it suspiciously. She picked it up and saw by the text preview it was Rig. She had to give him credit, at least he seemed to be trying.

"I can't stop thinking of your laugh, it's the first thing I noticed about you. You laughed and it got my attention, I must confess I decided right then to find an excuse to talk to you. I hope I haven't totally blown it, you are the most interesting woman I've ever met." Rig had written and erased a dozen messages before hitting send. Hopefully he'd walked the fine line his sisters prescribed, showing interest without being a perv.

Georgia stared at the text. He was saying he had approached her specifically, using the lack of empty tables as an excuse to talk to her. As much as she wanted to be jaded and unmoved she couldn't help being thrilled at his confession. She remembered meeting his eyes across the shop, the jolt of electricity that shot through her, leaving her pussy tingling. She blushed remembering how wet her panties had been when she got to her office.

She took a deep breath. What was the worst that could happen? He could be playing her, in which case she'd be not really any worse off than she was now would she? She was sitting here alone and sad. If it turned out he was a jerk she'd be sitting here alone and sad but she could feel self righteous that she'd been right. She shook her head with a rueful smile. Obviously she wanted to take the chance. Having gotten over the intense emotional reaction of earlier in the evening she was left with the strong desire to accept his apology and see what would happen.

Rig had started to doze when his phone vibrated in his hand. He jerked awake and was thrilled to see she'd responded finally.

"I'm sorry if I was a drama queen this evening. I've had some bad experiences, which I will regale you with someday if you get a couple shots of tequila in me LOL. But seriously, apology accepted so let's forget it and start over." It was so easy to sound witty and unconcerned behind the safe facade of text.

He collapsed back into his pillow, relief flooding through him. He still had a chance. Unfortunately it looked like his mom and sister's knew what they were talking about, something he would have to thank them for. He'd never hear the end of it.

"Absolutely! I didn't think you were a drama queen for the record but I'd love to hear what kinds of stories you tell when tipsy :)"

"Ha! I'll have to remember to stay away from alcohol around you or you'll know all my secrets."

"Note to self: Stock the liquor cabinet."

Georgia giggled, an actual light hearted giggle. This guy had an effect on her even just over a text message. She squirmed a little, rubbing her thighs together. He really did have the most amazing arms, he probably looked incredible without a shirt on. A new text interrupted her train of thought.

"Would I be pushing it to meet up in the morning at the coffee shop?"

She considered briefly, she'd be going there anyway, she had to get coffee right?

"No, that's fine, how about 7? That will give us some time to chat before we have to get to work."

Not that he had work tomorrow, thought Rig, although the Alpha had promised some kind of distraction.

"7 it is, I'll be there with bells on. Will you still be wearing the green dress?" He pictured the deep v, revealing so much soft skin. He imagined burying his nose in that cleavage, how intense her smell would be between her warm breasts. His cock twitched as his imagination took it further, revealing the nipples he'd seen poking out so temptingly. Against her pale skin he imagined her nipples were a soft pink, and from what he could tell they were without a doubt suckable.

"No, No, I'll have changed by then. I mean I've already changed, I'm in pajamas, but I'll have on a new dress tomorrow."

Did she actually just tell him she was in her pajamas? George groaned and let her head fall back against the couch. Staring at the ceiling her mind wandered, she found herself trying to guess what he wore to bed. Probably a pair of boxers, maybe nothing at all. She felt her pulse between her legs, her whole body felt warm. She rubbed her thighs together again, feeling the seam of her pajama shorts rubbing against her labia. It felt like her sensitivity was turned up to 11, all her nerves suddenly awake and firing.

"Jammie time eh? Are you an early to bed person or do you get into pajamas to relax in the evening?" Rig imagined what she'd be wearing, something adorable. He couldn't imagine her in something slinky and sexy, she was the kind of girl to wear a pair of cotton shorts and a tank top he'd bet.

"It really depends on the day, but I usually sleep in shorts and a tank top, so it's a good lounging outfit in the evenings."

He grinned as his suspicion was confirmed. They continued texting for another hour, not discussing anything of consequence but enjoying the connection. Rig found himself absently stroking his cock between texts, just talking to her creating a level of arousal he couldn't ignore.

Georgia had repositioned herself on the couch without even noticing what she was doing, she lay on her back, legs spread slightly. Her hand drifted back between her legs each time she hit send.

"I hate to say it but I better say goodnight. Somebody is expecting me to be up and dressed early in the morning :p"

Rig hated to end the positive interaction but she was right, it was time to turn in.

"Goodnight Georgia, I look forward to seeing you for breakfast."

"Goodnight Rig"

George laid her phone on the coffee table and slid her hand inside her shorts. She gently brushed her fingers through her pubic hair, up and down the length of her lips. When she'd teased herself enough she let one finger dip into her slit, amazed at how hot and wet she was. She couldn't remember the last time she'd been this wound up.

Miles away Rig had slid his boxers down and was stroking his cock, eyes closed as he wove a fantasy where Georgia was laid out before him. He stroked faster as he imagined sliding his hands up the backs of her thighs, pulling her knees apart to reveal a plump, wet pussy, begging for his tongue. He could see her fingers combing through the dark curls of her pubic hair, slipping between her labia. She'd be watching him, her eyes half closed. Precum lubricated his hand as he stroked, quickly approaching a climax.

Georgia found her hard, slippery clit, caressing it gently as she imagined Rig looking down at her, his hands behind her knees, coaxing her legs open. He had a hungry look in his eye as he watched her fingers move through the wetness between her legs. He moved one hand too his cock, stroking it as he watched her. She could smell the musky, masculine scent of his arousal. She pressed down with two fingers, rubbing her clit harder and faster, a warm tingle starting in her pelvis.

Rig could see her so clearly in his imagination, her fingers focused on her clit, the ecstasy on her face as her fingers moved faster. His hand moved faster as his cock swelled, his balls tightened. He imagined looking into her eyes, growling to his mate "Cum for me."

Georgia writhed on the couch, her fingers making wet noises as she rubbed, hanging on the edge of her orgasm but not quite there. He was watching she imagined, his eyes focused on her fingers as she tried to find release. He looked up, their eyes meeting and growled at her "Cum for me."

He came, the image of Georgia with her head thrown back, the sounds she would make pushing him to a spine cracking orgasm.

She came, she could almost feel his cum splatter against skin as he came with her. His grunt of completion mingling with the cries she couldn't suppress as her orgasm crested.

They both feel asleep almost immediately. Georgia's hand was still inside her shorts, her sticky fingers gently cupping her pussy. Rig was flat on his back, cum splattered across his stomach and chest. Their breathing synced up as they started to dream.

Georgia was running through a forest, she felt lighthearted, joyful. She could hear him behind her, giving chase. She dodged around trees, nimbly moving through the dense growth on the forest floor. She laughed as she ran, happiness bubbling out of her.

Rig found himself in the familiar forest he'd been chasing his mate through for months, but this dream had a different atmosphere. He didn't feel desperate this time, he felt excited. He caught her scent and started running, the sound of her melodic laugh drifted back to him. He grinned and sprinted toward the sound, seeing the moonlight reflect off her white dress up ahead.

It ended as before, just before he caught her.

********************************************************************************************************

Rig woke up, stiff from lying in an unfamiliar position. He groaned as he realized he had congealed cum all over himself. Glancing at his phone he saw he'd woken up about 10 minutes before his alarm, might as well hop in the shower. As he washed the reminder of last night's orgasm off he reflected on what an intense experience it had been. The fantasy he'd had while masturbating had the same quality of the dreams he'd been having, more like a vivid memory than imagination. Georgia woke up on her couch, curled on her side with her hand still between her legs. She untangled herself slowly, sitting up and looking around. She had an odd feeling this morning, like she'd had some kind of transcendent experience. She felt transformed somehow.

She padded to the shower, trying to grasp at what she was feeling. It felt like something important was about to happen, like she was on the cusp of something incredible. As the warm water flowed over her head she closed her eyes. She felt herself but not herself, there was the unnerving feeling of change without understanding what had changed. Try as she might she couldn't quite get it to come into focus. With a frustrated sigh and a shake of her head she set about her morning routine, trying to put aside whatever was tickling at the edge of her conscious mind.

This morning was a fresh start with Rig. She was determined to give it a chance, try to put aside her insecurity and fear and let things unfold. Standing in front of her closet she wondered what outfit to wear for a fresh start with the sexiest man she'd ever met.

With a start she realized she was holding several items of clothes, she hadn't consciously grabbed them but they were in her hand. One was a red, satin blouse she'd bought on a whim. It was slinky and sexy, the color a deep garnet and the neckline daring. The other top she'd apparently chosen was a peach button down, she remembered the color being really good on her but feeling self concious with how fitted it was. In her other hand she'd picked out a black skirt with a slit that went up her thigh, and a short, pin striped skirt that made her think "naughty librarian". What was she thinking? These were clothes she didn't feel comfortable in, far too sexy. She didn't want Rig to get the idea she was throwing herself at him.

Again she had an odd moment of disorientation, she reached out to grab ahold of the foot board on her bed as everything tilted. She was dressed. Looking across the room at her full length mirror she saw she was wearing the garnet blouse and black skirt. In a panic she pulled the clothes off and threw them away from her, as if they'd become sentient and put themselves on her body. Keeping one eye on the discarded clothes she picked up the other outfit that lay on the bed and dressed quickly.

Surveying herself in the mirror she had to admit it wasn't a look she'd normally choose, but it looked good. At least she remembered putting it on. She put her hair in a french twist and put on a little makeup. There was a lipstick in her makeup case she'd never worn, it was too daring but she'd fallen in love with it and bought it knowing she may never be brave enough to wear it. This morning, with that odd feeling of being new somehow, she found herself wearing it.

It wasn't until she was on the bus that she realized she was wearing a pair of heels that had been hiding in her closet for two years.

Rig grabbed a t-shirt and jeans, knowing he wouldn't have to work today, and dashed out the door before any family could waylay him. He was determined to be at the coffeeshop well before George, no mistakes this time.

As he got to his truck his phone rang.

"Alpha Smith!" he answered in surprise,"Good morning."

"Good morning Rig. How did the date go last night?"

"There was a snag, but we re-scheduled and are meeting for coffee this morning."

"Ah, I see." There was muffled conversation as Will put his hand over the phone and spoke with someone on the other end, "Rig did anything. . . Interesting happen last night?"

Rig felt his face heat up. He was right, his experience last night wasn't just his vivid imagination and now he was going to have to discuss it with his Alpha.

"Yes, interesting is a good word."

"I understand if this is a little embarrassing to talk about Rig but we need you to tell us what you experienced. You don't have to be graphic, just give us the outline."

He sat behind the wheel of his truck and laid his head on the steering wheel, "Georgia and I texted for about an hour, nothing very deep, just chatting. I started to become more and more. . .aroused and started, well, masturbating."

"That's normal, you were establishing a connection with your mate, she was experiencing the same thing."

"She was?" His cock jumped realizing George might have been playing with herself while they were texting.

"It's interesting, we used to do this talking in person, it's the first time I've heard of it happening via text but that's modern technology for you." Karen's voice interrupted his thoughts.

"What happened next?" Will prompted.

"Well, we said goodnight and I, uh. . . finished the job so to speak. I had vivid images in my head, it was the most intense experience."

He could hear WIll and Karen conferring, their voices muffled again.

"That's also to be expected. At some point, when you can speak to her about last night, you'll find out you shared a fantasy. Whatever you were thinking of, she was too."

Rig had another surge of lust remembering the George in his imagination, splayed in front of him. Had she cum when he told her too?

"We wanted to check in with you this morning in case you had gotten to this point. You understand our world and you are used to Luna's workings, you accept the concept of fate and her hand in our lives. Georgia doesn't understand any of this." Karen's voice was calm but earnest, drawing on her own experience so many years ago.

"She will feel different today Rig. Our fated mates don't know it but they have a wolf inside them, and after you connected with her last night her wolf is starting to wake up." Will sounded concerned, remembering how unsettled Karen had been after they had first connected.

"She's going to feel very disconcerted and strange, I'll tell you it's a weird feeling. Be very gentle with her today, follow her lead. She might be aggressive and forward at one minute as her instincts draw her to you, but then shy and confused the next as her human mind shames her for the way she's acting. You need to understand how confusing this is for her, don't take anything personally, remember you are in this for the long haul. It will all work out."

"That's right Rig, trust our experience. Karen and I have been discussing our courtship and it's like it was just yesterday for both of us. Be understanding and gentle with your mate, and when you get frustrated come talk to us."

"I don't know how I'd get through this without you two." Rig scrubbed his hand over his face, trying to find some kind of calm in the whirlwind of confusion, uncertainty and lust.

"You will be fine. Now go have breakfast with your mate." Will and Karen said their goodbyes and hung up.

Rig sat for a moment, considering what they'd shared with him, before starting the truck and heading in to town.

12