Cupcakes Ch. 04

Story Info
Throwing caution to the wind.
6.6k words
4.78
13.3k
23

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rig got to the coffee shop at 6:45. He was going to do it right this time. He would take it slow and keep a tight rein on his libido and his wolf. He found a table for two with a bit of privacy and settled to wait.

"I'm here :) Got us a table." he texted.

Georgia walked in ten minutes later. He felt a tingle running up his spine and looked up at the door just before she came in. His determination to keep his wolf in check was tested as soon as he saw her. She was wearing a peach blouse, unbuttoned far enough to show off the cleavage he'd been daydreaming about. Her hair was up, showing off her elegant neck and pretty ears.

His wolf perked up, straining towards her. She scanned the shop, catching sight of him in the corner and moving in his direction. In contrast to her demure behavior yesterday the woman walking toward him oozed confidence and sex appeal. She was wearing high heels today that emphasised her strut as she stalked toward him. His wolf growled as heads turned to follow her.

He was waiting for her this time, looking casual and sexy. He had on a blue tshirt that stretched across his broad shoulders and strained around his biceps when he moved his arms. An image from last night's fantasy popped into her mind, Rig kneeling between her legs, shirtless, stroking his cock while devouring her with his eyes.

She stumbled and stopped, looking around in confusion. What was she doing? Stomping through the coffee shop like she was on a catwalk. What were all these other people seeing? A sexy man every woman in here was eyeing up and a mousy girl with too much to her curves that people always looked right over.

Rig saw it happen, saw the smile falter and something happen behind her eyes. She slowed as she moved towards him and he knew he had to act fast to get her back from the edge of whatever rabbit hole she was heading down.

"Georgia!" He jumped up and moved to meet her, taking her hand and pulling her toward the table. The spark as their hands met made them both jump. "You must be a morning person, it's not fair to look so gorgeous and pulled together at 7am."

She laughed, self consciously looking around at the other customers. "I am a morning person as a matter of fact."

He pulled a chair out for her and moved his to sit next to her. "I'm not normally a morning person but this morning I was up before my alarm. I had some extra motivation in the form of a breakfast date."

Her cheeks warmed up, a light pink blooming as she looked down at her hands. "Maybe we should have met later, I didn't mean to drag you out of bed so early."

"No," he laughed, "I suggested breakfast if you remember. I can ask the court reporter to read back last nights texts if you'd like?" He picked up his phone and waggled it toward her.

"Ah, yes," She relaxed a little, grinning at him, "So it's all your fault then."

"I take full responsibility." He held his hands up in surrender. Their eyes met and they were trapped for a long moment, their breathing falling into a matching rhythm. The moment was broken by one of the wait staff dropping a tray. They both jumped and looked toward the commotion.

"Well," Georgia cleared her throat, "Would you like to get some coffee?"

"Yes, and some of that quiche you bragged on." He held out his hand and she took it without hesitation, then looked surprised when she realized what she'd done. He kept ahold of her as they walked to the counter. Maybe he was pushing it, but he needed to be touching her in some way.

Trembling and disconcerted, Georgia decided against caffeine and opted for juice along with her favorite quiche, hoping her rolling stomach would allow her to eat.

"I'll have the same." Rig ordered, oblivious to the envious look the barista shot at Georgia.

He had to release her to pay and was disappointed when she quickly moved away toward the pickup counter to prevent him from recapturing her hand. He took a deep breath before he followed her and reminded himself to take it slow. He was in it for the long haul, Will and Karen had called it, and they'd reassured him it would all work out.

They chatted as they had yesterday, for the most part comfortable in each others company. Neither had much of an appetite and picked at their food.

He saw what the women in his family had pointed out, Georgia had a very poor opinion of herself and there were moments when he had to gently pull her back from a negative train of thought. She also had him spinning with shifts between being blatantly flirtatious and painfully shy, on that he was glad his Alpha's had warned him. He could see she was uncomfortable and confused but thought she did an impressive job of keeping the conversation rolling.

Georgia was struggling to maintain any kind of composure. She was having what felt like hot flashes, her body suddenly heating up uncomfortably, leaving her nearly shivering with cold in the aftermath. Being so near to Rig again she felt her panties getting damp, her body not caring what else was going on but reacting to him in the most primal way. To make matters worse she kept brazenly flirting with him, something completely uncharacteristic for her.

This would be so much easier if he wasn't so perfect in every way. He was smart, well read, clever and sensitive. He was exactly the kind of guy she would be interested in, even without the uncanny magnetism. If he could be just a little less like something straight off the pages of a "hunk a day" calendar she would be a lot more confident.

All too soon her alarm went off, it was time for her to head to the office. She didn't miss the disappointment on Rig's face, she found it thrilling and unbelievable.

"I guess that's it for this morning." she quipped, gathering up her bag. Rig reached out and caught her hand. She stared at it, feeling that weird static electricity feeling again when their skin touched. It was like an itch and her instincts told her there was only one way to scratch it. It was almost like a memory, the feel of his hands behind her knees, spreading her legs.

"When can I see you again?" he asked urgently.

She blinked, coming out of her daydream "We could try dinner, tomorrow night."

"That feels like a long time away, but I'll try to be patient." He gave her what he hoped was his most charming smile. She blushed and the scent of her arousal increased. Rig thought back to the fantasy they'd shared last night, the way she looked as she climaxed. Again he wonder if she'd cum when he told her too.

"Do you want me to pick you up or this time do you want to come for me?" He asked, putting a bit of growl into the last words.

Her head came up, her eyes dilated. He could hear her heartbeat speed up and he knew it was true. She had shared the fantasy and she'd cum just for him.

"What?" She blinked and looked adorably flustered.

"Since I botched it last night I figured you might like to be the one to drive this time." He was glad the table hid his lap, she was driving him crazy. Her smell, those big gray eyes, those lips he knew would melt against his. His cock throbbed and leaked, he'd have a wet spot if this continued.

"Oh! Just pick me up at my house, I'll text you the address." She was eager to get away, confused and flustered.

"Sounds great! I'll text you later?" He knew he needed to let her go but he couldn't release the soft, warm hand nestled in his.

"Sure, yes that's fine." She was clutching her bag now, ready to run as soon as he released her hand. Her whole body was on fire, her clit was swollen, she felt her pussy spasm and clench. She felt the tingle that spread through her pelvis right before an orgasm.

"Until then." She watched as he raised her hand towards his lips. She wanted to pull away, but couldn't make herself move. His lips met the back of her hand and she trembled, dangling on the edge.

His lips against her skin set her whole body on fire. Something inside her was triumphant, as if at long last what she'd been waiting for was happening.

Rig felt her trembling, saw the flush spread across her chest. She closed her eyes as his lips pressed against her skin. It was as soft and delicious as he'd imagined. Lost in the moment, not thinking of anything but wanting more of her, he turned her hand over and pressed a kiss into her palm.

She felt him turn her hand, felt the warmth of his breath against the sensitive skin of her palm just before his lips pressed against her.

As his lips met her palm she'd cupped her hand against his face, his wolf surged into her touch, desperate to taste her. His animal instinct temporarily in charge he drug his tongue across her palm.

Georgia tumbled over the edge, clenching her teeth to suppress a moan and squeezing her legs together she shuddered as an orgasm swept over her triggered by Rig's tongue against her skin.

The taste of her was everything right and wonderful in the world. Overwhelmed by lust and barely maintaining his human form Rig couldn't stop the orgasm that exploded out of him. He groaned, trying to keep from doubling over as his cock spasmed and jerked inside the confines of his jeans.

Rig looked up just as Georgia opened her eyes and for a split second it wasn't Georgia he saw looking back at him but something much more primal. He gazed back in awe, she was incredible.

Georgia blinked and shook her head, her animal nature back in the passenger seat she now looked mortified and confused. Rig was shaking, drawing in deep breaths, clearly having just cum as well. He cleared his throat, trying to form words.

"What the hell just happened?" She spoke first and she sounded terrified.

"Uh, I've never done anything like that before." He glanced down at the wet spot forming in his lap. Georgia's gaze followed his and her eyes went wide. They both looked around at the other patrons but they were secluded enough that nobody else seemed to have noticed them.

She shifted in her seat and realized she was sitting in a puddle, the back of her skirt must be soaked. She'd have to go home and change. Hell, she might just take a sick day, this was too much.

"Are you ok?" Rig squeezed her hand and she jerked from his grasp, having forgotten she was still holding on to him for dear life.

"No, no I'm decidedly not ok. Something I don't understand is happening and I just want to go home and close the door and try to unscramble my brain." Her hands fluttered as she spoke.

"I don't know exactly what is happening here, but I know I've never experienced anything like this before. It's scary and exhilarating. I'm nervous as hell around you but I'm terrified all this strangeness will scare you away and I'll never see you again." He rubbed his face, a gesture she recognized as him trying to gather his thoughts, "Let me at least give you a ride home, I'm sure you don't want to try riding the bus after, well, whatever this was." He ended lamely.

Georgia just stared at him for a moment. No she did not want to ride the bus home. On the one hand she wasn't sure she could handle much more time with him right now. She was completely overwhelmed. On the other hand she had to admit that she didn't want to let him go. A very vocal part of her was begging her to keep him close.

She shifted in her chair and felt how soaked her skirt was, then glanced over at the spreading dark spot on the front of Rig's pants. Her hand shot out and knocked over his juice glass into his lap, causing him to jump up in shock.

"OH! I'm so sorry! I'm such a clutz, you've got juice all over you." She looked up at him with feigned concern.

Rig looked down at his wet jeans and back to Georgia, a grin slowly forming as he realized what she'd done. He winked at her, "It's fine, it's fine, no big deal. These are my least favorite jeans anyway. Here, let me have some of those napkins." He reached across toward the napkin dispenser, handily knocking her glass over in the process.

Georgia lept up and they spent a few minutes apologizing and wiping up their mess with napkins before exiting and leaving the cleaning to the restaurant staff.

As they walked to his truck Rig laughed, "You are brilliant, that was amazing."

Georgia smiled back at him, "Thank you, I thought your acting was superb."

He opened the passenger side door and helped her climb in, trying to keep any touching as brief as possible. She seemed to have relaxed a little, he wasn't going to scare her away.

Inside the truck she gave him directions to her apartment and they rode in silence for a few minutes. The fruit juice soaking her skirt was not enough to mask the intoxicating smell of her own juices and inside the cab of his truck it was almost more than he could handle. He kept thinking of the way her skin tasted and wondering what it would be like to peel that wet skirt off and lick the wetness off her thighs.

Georgia glanced over at him as he drove, his hands were clenched on the steering wheel, knuckles white. She looked down at her own hands and realized she was gripping the handle of her bag with the same white knuckled intensity. Whatever this was at least they were both struggling with it. What was this exactly? She barely knew this guy, all she knew for sure was that he had an uncanny effect on her.

It occured to her that he would now know where she lived. She pulled out her phone and texted her older sister Samantha.

"Hey, lecture me later but there this guy I met for a breakfast date and he's giving me a ride back to my apartment because I spilled juice all over my skirt. So if I don't check in later please check in with me and just make sure I haven't been axe murdered."

There was a brief pause before Sam responded.

"What the hell George?! You didn't tell me you had a date?! You bet I'll be checking in later and I want DETAILS."

George grinned, she could just imagine the grilling she'd be getting. "Sure, sure, I'll give you all the details you want. Talk to you later."

Rig watched Georgia out of the corner of his eye, wondering who she was texting that had made her grin.

He pulled up in front of the building she indicated and put the truck in park. He turned toward her, trying to figure out what to say.

"Do you want to come in and get cleaned up?" She said it so fast it took a moment for the words to sink in. Her cheeks were pink again and she was looking anywhere but at him.

"Uh, yes, that'd be great. That juice is starting to sting." He hopped out and grabbed a duffle bag from behind his seat. She'd already climbed down by the time he got to her side of the truck. Seeing the duffle she raised an eyebrow.

"It's my Oh Shit kit. I always keep a change of clothes and a few essentials, just in case." He shrugged, hoping the explanation made sense. Truthfully it was for the occasions when he had to transform while away from home. Letting his wolf out, especially unplanned, was rough on clothes.

"Ah." She responded neutrally. They walked up to her door and paused while she unlocked it. She turned, looking up at him before she opened the door.

"I texted my sister and told her you were giving me a ride home, so, you know, somebody will be checking in on me. In case you happen to be an axe murderer or something."

Rig studied her face, trying to decide if she was teasing him or seriously thought he might be a danger. He didn't know enough about her yet to read that look in her eyes.

He held up his hands and did a slow spin. "No axes, I promise."

Georgia laughed and pushed open the door. He followed her into a comfortable livingroom, like her it was vibrant, yet soft. He looked around while she switched on lights. There was an impressive collection of art on the walls, framed and unframed oil paintings of a wide variety of subjects. She turned and saw him taking in her collection.

"I love paintings." She gestured around the room,"I keep my eyes open at thrift shops and pick up anything that catches my eye. They are all amatuer but when you put them all together it's like I'm living in an art gallery."

"It's wonderful, I agree, you don't notice the quality of the individual paintings, but the overall collection. What a great idea." He stepped closer to a large still life of fruit and flowers, it was defintely done by a beginning painter, but there was something undeniably attractive about the color and arrangement.

"That's one of my favorites. I like to think of somebody collecting the fruit and flowers and setting them up on their kitchen table. That drape behind them is probably a bed sheet."

He watched her face as she spoke, for the moment relaxed and animated talking about something she loved. Whatever it took he wanted more moments like this one.

Georgia realized he was looking at her, not the painting she was describing. She blushed and her eyes dropped.

"Well, that's just how I think about it, kind of dumb I suppose."

"Not at all, I see exactly what you mean. Do you have a story for every painting?"

She laughed and nodded, "I could bore you for hours, every painting I pick up gets a backstory built in my fertile imagination."

Rig looked around the room and walked over to another painting, a small unframed canvas with a poorly painted dog against a vibrant blue background.

"What about this one?"

"Seriously? You want to do this?" She challenged, a bit of mischief sparkly in her eyes.

"Absolutely."

"Ok, you asked for it." She walked over and touched the painting, "This is Fido, he is clearly an Australian Shepherd and a beloved family pet. All the kids in the family have grown up and moved away, so mom is taking painting classes to deal with her empty nest syndrome. Obviously Fido is a great subject for her to practice on. Everyone assured mom that she had captured Fido perfectly."

Rig chuckled, "Of course when she was out of earshot they all decided they needed to get her a different hobby before they all ended up with one of her masterpieces that they had to display with pride."

"Of course." Georgia grinned up at him, feeling relaxed and at ease for the first time since she'd first met his eyes in the coffee shop yesterday. "The bathroom is there," She gestured towards an open door down the hall, "If you want to get cleaned up and change."

When the bathroom door closed behind him she quickly moved to her bedroom and closed the door. With her back against the door she took a deep breath and closed her eyes. Things were going well, the crazy energy seemed to have calmed a bit and she was feeling somewhat comfortable in his company. She stepped away from the door, peeling off her wet skirt and tossing it on the side of the tub to dry.

Even with the skirt off she still smelled strongly of her own juices, so she grabbed a washcloth and did a quick sponge bath. It would have to do for now, she didn't want to leave her company unattended for too long. She quickly slipped into some pajama pants and a tank top, deciding today was definitely a sick day.

Rig slipped off his wet jeans with relief, the combination of fluids against his skin was really starting to chafe. He still couldn't believe he'd cum in his pants, like some hormonal teenager. And in front of his mate. He shook his head at himself in the mirror.

A brief look around the bathroom yielded a washcloth and hand towel, which let him clean up before putting on his clean clothes. He wondered which Georgia he'd be greeted with when he left the bathroom, crossing his fingers that she was still somewhat at ease.

As he exited the bathroom he heard her voice from behind a closed door, probably her bedroom. He paused outside her door listening as she called in sick to work. His heart sped up, that meant she was free for the rest of the day. How could he convince her to spend it with him?

12