Cupcakes Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rig rubbed his face and groaned. "I'm sorry, I really am, I'm upset and I know it's not reasonable but I can't help it. I don't know how to talk to you about it without upsetting you."

He heard her heart speed up. They'd been doing so good but this conversation couldn't be avoided. It pained him physically knowing he was ramping up her anxiety.

"Well, I guess the best thing to do is just jump right in." Georgia braced herself. This was it, sooner than she'd expected given how great the past week had been. Maybe he'd run in to somebody today that had made him realize what a mistake this was. Maybe he'd only been faking how happy he was. Maybe any number of things that all added up to the end she'd known was coming from the start.

"I guess there are a lot of things about werewolves that you don't know, and I haven't done a good job filling in the blanks. You know that we only have one mate and when we meet them we feel a strong compulsion to claim them. What you probably don't realize is that until we meet our mate we aren't attracted to anyone else. Werewolves have no sexual feelings toward anyone but their mate. For wolf couples the first time they have sex is at their mating ceremony."

The conversation wasn't going in the direction she expected and Georgia scrambled to catch up. So werewolves were monogamous and waited for marriage, ok, she could wrap her head around that.

She opened her mouth to acknowledge what he'd shared when the light bulb finally clicked on,

"Wait." She held up her hand in a stop gesture, "Are you telling me you're a virgin?"

"Well, yeah, of course." Rig shrugged, "I couldn't have been attracted to anyone but you. For us having sex with anyone but your mate is unthinkable."

Georgia felt hot then cold, her stomach suddenly sick. "But I'm not a virgin."

"I know." He let his head fall back, staring up at the ceiling, "And there's nothing wrong with that, I know humans treat sex very differently. But it just hit me while I was discussing the mating ceremony with Will and Karen. You've been with other men, you felt this way about other men."

Georgia shook her head slowly, trying to put her swirling thoughts into words, "No Rig, I don't think you really do know. Yes I've had sex but not because I felt this way about anyone."

Rig sat up and looked at her, "I don't understand what that means. Please, help me understand because it is tearing me up thinking you've shared this with anyone else."

Georgia leaned toward him, "You are right, sex is different for humans. We can have sex, be attracted, with people we don't even like. Yes I've had sex but not because I was in love. It's just something that you do as you become an adult. I'm not explaining it very well." She huffed in frustration.

Rig moved to the edge of the chair and took her hand. "I think I understand what you are saying though. I think I'm upset because I'm assuming you were feeling this same way about other men, but you are saying that what you feel for me is different."

She met his eyes and gathered up every shred of courage she could find. It felt like she was standing on a high dive, about to take a leap, not knowing for sure if the pool was full of water.

"Rig, before I met you I always felt like there was an empty place in my life. No amount of work, or money, friends, things, or sex could fill that space. From that first day we met I've felt like something I'd been waiting on forever finally fell into place. Something I didn't even realize I needed until I had it. Now I can't imagine life without you."

He was kissing her, desperately, as if he hadn't kissed her in years. She hadn't even seen him move, one second she was trying to tell him how she felt, the next he was stealing the breath from her lungs.

"Georgia." He breathed finally, pulling back just enough to make eye contact, "I want you, I need you, I love you."

"I love you too." Her voice shook and her eyes were bright with unshed tears. She wanted to believe, she did believe, despite insecurity and anxiety screaming at her that she was making a mistake.

Rig scooped her up, making her squeal as he spun her around. "Rig! You'll hurt yourself!"

Rig chuckled as she wriggled in his arms, "First you aren't that heavy, second I've got lots of muscles," he flexed his arms around her for emphasis, "third did I mention that werewolves are supernaturally strong?"

Georgia looked down at his face, boyish in his excitement. He held her so easily, making her feel powerful in her effect on him and vulnerable in how strongly he affected her. It was a dizzying combination.

She laid her hand on his cheek, both becoming still as their eyes met. "I'm scared Rig, scared of so many things, but also happier than I ever have been. I don't know if I'm strong or brave enough to love you," she paused, making his heart stop in anticipation, "but I want to try."

She held his face as her mouth came down on his, sharing a tender, lingering kiss that told him how she felt more clearly than words could.

He let her body slide down his until her feet hit the floor, finally separating their lips. He took her hand and pulled her towards the bedroom with a seductive grin. "I need you naked my love."

Georgia blushed and smiled back at him, nodding at letting him lead her. He stood her beside the bed, stopping her hands as she started to undress, "Let me." He placed her arms at her sides, then slid his hands under the hem of her shirt. She shivered when his fingers found her skin.

"So soft." He whispered as his hands slid along her ribs, pulling the shirt up. She lifted her arms, letting him pull the shirt over her head. Her breasts bounced softly as he freed them, drawing his eyes and hands to their soft bounty.

"Soft and mine." There was a growl in his voice as he bent and sucked a firm, pink nipple into his mouth. Georgia moaned and held onto his shoulders to support her suddenly weak knees.

He pushed her gently towards the bed, following her down as he lay her on top of the bed spread. His lips met hers again before traveling down across her jaw and down her neck. Georgia wiggled and moaned beneath him, pulling at his clothes, eager to feel his skin against hers. He sat up and pulled his shirt off. She sat up with him, unbuckling his belt while his head was inside his shirt. Rig laughed as they both fumbled eagerly to get his clothes off.

He stood to get his pants off, kicking them to the side. He paused there, admiring her flushed cheeks, tousled hair, the way her breasts moved as she panted.

"God you are beautiful." Rig grinned before grabbing the hem of her pajama pants and yanking them, unbalancing her and making her yelp as he pulled them off and tossed them aside. "Much better."

Insecurity, familiar and unwelcome, flared as Georgia bounced on the bed, feeling the jiggle of her stomach, the way her breasts flopped. She wished it was darker, that she'd scurried under the covers instead of laying her in the daylight under his attentive gaze with all her flaws on display. She started to grab the quilt to slip under it but was halted by Rig's hand on her ankle, pulling her toward him.

His body flowed over hers, her legs seperating and sliding around his waist as he settled over her. His cock, nestled against her pussy, the head sliding across her clit and making her arch against him. He groaned at the wet heat of her around his erection.

It was impossible to focus on anything negative when he was making those noises as he ground himself against her.

"Rig I want you, please, please." she pulled his hips towards hers with her feet digging into his ass.

"I want you too Georgia, you make me feel like a teenager, I swear I could cum right now." He humped against her, the friction of his cock against her heated flesh driving their arousal higher.

"I sense a but," she was hoarse with lust, "we have to wait don't we?"

"Yes," Rig groaned, nuzzling into her neck, "Yes we need to wait for the mating ceremony. I want to bury my cock inside you so fucking bad Georgia, like I've never wanted anything in my life."

They slid against each other, their skin becoming slick with sweat. Georgia's fingers clutched at his shoulders, her mouth latching onto any of his skin within her reach. She felt his body shudder, his skin rippled beneath her hands.

"I can't control my wolf much longer if we keep this up." He pushed himself up, balancing over her body. His eyes flared as they met hers, glowing softly.

Georgia stilled beneath him, she could feel his body heat up, feel something move under his skin. Her heart pounded as adrenaline poured into her system. This was it. It had to happen if she was going to accept him completely, she had to see exactly what he was.

"Let me see." She was terrified, her voice nearly inaudible.

"No, Georgia I can control it, I just need a minute to catch my breath."

"Rig." She squared her shoulders and drew in a deep breath, "I need to see, now is as good a time as any."

He studied her face for a long moment, seeing her determination and bravery. He knew she was scared, but she pushed past it with a strength that left him in awe. If she could be brave, then so could he.

He maneuvered off the bed, suppressing a smile as his wolf leapt for joy. He admonished him to be calm, she wanted to meet him but they could still scare her.

"Are you ready?" He stood at the end of the bed, suddenly self conscious and nervous about taking this step. His wolf was fully half of who he was, if she rejected him it would be devastating.

Georgia sat cross legged in the middle of the mattress, pulling the sheet over her breasts. She breathed in and out several times, closing her eyes. When she opened them her body had stopped shaking.

"He's you right?"

"Yes, a more primal part of me, driven by instinct, but yes he's me. And I'll be in his head as he's in mine now. He loves you too Georgia, you will be safe with him."

"OK. I'm ready." She was grateful she sounded more sure than she felt, she didn't feel ready for this. It was very much like something from a horror movie and she couldn't help feeling like she'd just presented herself on a silver platter.

Rig relaxed and let his wolf push forward. He settled into the passenger seat as fire enveloped his body and his perspective shifted.

Georgia clutched the sheet to her chest, feeling slightly less vulnerable not being completely exposed. Rig stood at the end of the bed, shoulders squared, feet planted firmly. He smiled at her reassuringly as his body shimmered, eyes glowing brightly. When she'd seen Jason transform she had been to in shock to really notice what was going on, this time she watched carefully as Rigs body shifted from human to wolf.

It was smoother than the movies made it appear, no screaming or pain. His skin grew dark and his features shifted, he bent as fur covered his body, she saw his ears reposition themselves and grow. It only took about 10 seconds and a large black wolf was standing at the end of her bed, giving her the wolfish equivalent of a look of anticipation.

He was huge, bigger than any dog she'd ever seen. He sat and was still, letting her look at him, waiting for her to make the first move.

"Rig?" her voice sounded small. The wolf nodded once and thumped its tail against the carpet. Georgia scooted across the bed toward him, he trembled, it was taking every bit of control Rig had in this form to keep them still and waiting for her.

She reached the edge of the bed and let her legs dangle over the side, still clutching the sheet with one hand she reached out the other toward him. Her hand shook but she kept reaching until her fingers touched the soft fur of his muzzle. He pushed his nose into her hand, closing his eyes and huffing a warm breath against her palm.

"You're very soft." Her fingers slid across his cheek and buried in the thick fur of his neck. His tail thumped against the carpet, pleased with her touch and how close her body was to his. He slowly moved his face closer to her, watching for her reaction. When she remained calm and relaxed he touched her shoulder with his nose, inhaling loudly.

Georgia giggled nervously as his wet nose touched her bare shoulder. He continued snuffling her, his nose moving up her neck to the soft, delicate skin behind her ear. She shivered at the sensation, his body warm and solid against her, the thick fur surprisingly comforting as he pressed closer.

Rig felt the happiness radiating from his wolf, the pure joy of finally getting to meet her, touch her. Georgia's heart was pounding but she had lost the sharp bitter smell of fear. Her hands had stopped shaking as she continued stroking him.

He tensed as he saw his wolf's intention, he wanted to taste her, to feel her skin under his tongue. He had waited long enough and she was right here, her body pressed against him.

Georgia had accepted the cold nose delicately exploring her shoulders, neck and ears. He was so gentle, non threatening. It caught her by surprise and made her jump when his rough tongue licked her jaw. She pulled back, her hand flying to her face, covering the damp spot he'd left.

He pushed his muzzle under her arm, nuzzling and licking at the juncture of her neck and shoulder. Her hand flexed where it had ended up on his neck, grabbing a handful of his fur. He grew bolder when she didn't object, his tongue no longer tentative as it explored her ear, the hollow of her throat, the soft roundness of her shoulder.

Georgia trembled, holding on to him for comfort even as he unraveled her. She closed her eyes, lost in the texture of his tongue as it caressed her. How was she supposed to feel about this? It was Rig right? She was reacting this way, feeling the warm pulse of arousal between her legs, because it was Rig. But it was a wolf, an animal, what kind of woman would be turned on by a wolf licking, oh god, licking that spot right there where Rig had kissed her so many times.

"No, no, stop, please." She shook her head, pushing at the huge head, "Please, I'm so confused, I need a minute."

He whimpered but relented with a last flick of his tongue on the tip of her nose. She giggled despite herself, it was such a silly gesture.

She met his eyes, the same color as they were in his human face. "That felt really good but I'm not sure how I feel about it. Do you understand?"

He inclined his head and whimpered. Humans were such strange creatures in his opinion. She was his mate and it felt good when he licked her, what was confusing about that?

Rig pushed forward, soothing his wolf, reminding them that they had all the time in the world and had already made significant progress tonight. He noticed tension around Georgia's eyes and guessed she was likely in pain, she'd been sitting for awhile and hadn't taken any pain medicine. They had likely hit the limit of what she was capable of today.

He focused on her, making sure his wolf saw that she was in pain and needed comfort. The animal grudgingly acknowledged that the human part of them would be of more help to her right now.

Georgia watched curiously as the wolf was still for a moment, clearly having some kind of inner dialogue. Finally he huffed and stepped back, thumping his tail before giving himself a shake. Fur lifted from him, surrounding him in a cloud of black as he rose up on two legs and shimmered back into human form.

Rig stood before her again, an almost shy look on his face as he waited for her reaction.

"Welcome back." Georgia quipped, smiling broadly.

********************************************************************************************************

Rig stretched in the morning light filtering through the curtains. He curled around the soft warm body beside him, smiling when she wiggled closer. Over the past two months he'd gotten used to sleeping with her, but every morning he still woke up feeling like he'd hit the jackpot.

Georgia yawned and stretched, pushing her ass against the familiar feeling of Rig's morning erection.

"Good morning sweetheart." He nuzzled her neck, his unshaven cheeks tickling her. His hands came around to cup her breasts, finding her nipples already tenting the tank top she'd worn to bed.

"You're insatiable." She mumbled, not quite ready to wake up.

"You think I'm insatiable now? Wait until we are mated, you will give up wearing pants after I keep ripping them off to bury my cock inside you." He watched her cheek turn pink, it was so easy to make her blush and he never got tired of it.

Georgia buried her face in the pillow but there was no escaping his hands and mouth. He slid her shirt up over her breasts and pressed his cock against her, pressing her panties into the crack of her ass.

"Oh yes my little vixen," his breath was hot on her ear, "I'll be fucking you until you can't take any more," his fingers plucked at her nipples, sending sparks to her clit, "Then when this body is exhausted we'll shift and I'll teach you the true meaning of doggy style."

Georgia nearly suffocated as she laughed hysterically, twisting in his arms to swat at him. Rig caught her arms, pinning her wrists beside her head and looking down at her with a lopsided grin.

"You are such a dork." She panted, laughter still bubbling out of her, "True meaning of doggy style? How long did it take you to think of that?"

"Sadly I can not take credit, I read that eloquent line in some werewolf erotica I found on your kindle."

She blushed even harder this time. "Oh God I'd forgotten about that. I bought a bunch of erotic fantasy short stories several years ago."

"Awww." He tried to look wounded, "You didn't buy 'My Werewolf Lover' because of me?"

"Uh, no, sorry, but I did buy 'How to Cope When Your Mate is a Huge Dork'. It's been very enlightening."

"That's a lot of insulting coming from somebody at a distinct disadvantage." They wrestled for a moment until he was straddling her, both wrists pinned above her head.

"So not fair." She grunted, squirming under him in a way they were both enjoying.

Rig trailed the fingers of his free hand down her arm, approaching her armpit. She began kicking her feet when she realized what was happening.

"Rig no! No! It's too early!"

He paused, his fingers hovering over her underarm. "Do you recant your accusation that Rig Cabello is a dork?"

"Yes! I take it back, he's not a dork. In fact he's the sexiest and smartest man I know."

"Hmmmm." He stroked his chin thoughtfully, seeming to weigh her bid for mercy.

"And! And if he releases me I would be ever so happy to show him just how sexy I think he is." She batted her eyelashes and licked her lips.

"The court has decided on leniency given the defendant's willingness to pay for her crimes."

He released her arms and rolled off of her, laying on his back with his hands laced behind his head. "So," he wiggled his eyebrows, "You were going to show me how sexy you think I am?"

"Uh huh." She got onto her knees and pulled her shirt off. Rig growled in appreciation.

Georgia slipped off the bed and shimmied out of her panties, twirling them around her finger before tossing them to Rig. He caught them and buried his nose in them, closing his eyes to inhale with a moan.

He bolted up as he heard her move but it was too late, she'd made it to the safety of the bathroom before he'd untangled himself from the blankets. The lock clicked just before he grabbed the handle.

"Dork!" She called from the other side, followed by gleeful giggling.

"You are in so much trouble." He growled at the door. He heard the shower start up and waited for the lock to disengage. She wouldn't shower without him. Would she?

Georgia waited, puttering around the bathroom for a minute to drag it out before unlocking the door. He swept the door open and had her pinned against the wall before she could react.