Cupcakes Ch. 09

Story Info
Climaxing with climaxes.
4.4k words
4.8
14k
28

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I've written this story it's evolved and changed, there are things I want to tweak and modify. To that end I'm wrapping up book 1 of Cupcakes here. I'm currently in the process of editing everything together into the first of a trilogy.

Things like what's happening with Jason need to be addressed, but they require going back into previous chapters and adding things. That's easier done with everything as one document. I'd love to stay in touch and get feedback and encouragement along the way! You can email me at my profile and let me know you'd like to be added to a mailing list for updates.

Once I've got the editing on this book underway I'll start posting the next part of the story. Georgia getting to know her wolf should be interesting. . .

***********************

Rig stood in Will and Karen's office, staring at the door Georgia had just slammed on her way out. He would follow her in a moment, but first he got a handle on the rage threatening to explode out of him and turned toward his Alphas.

"I don't know if she will ever forgive you, and you have seriously damaged my ability to trust you. Don't contact us, I'll be in touch when I've had a chance to calm down my mate." He turned and stormed out, not waiting for a response.

Georgia had bypassed his truck and was stomping down the road, as if she was determined to walk all the way back to Denver.

"Georgia, wait, please, talk to me." Rig jogged after her, catching up and easily meeting her angry but much shorter stride.

She stopped abruptly and he stepped back as her anger hit him full force. "How much did you know?"

"None, Georgia I knew about as much as you did, I had no idea what was involved in having a human mate. I never would have been dishonest. I don't want to trick you in to being with me."

"But you didn't tell me about the missing time Rig, you just let me think I was losing my mind."

He winced. "Yes, that was a mistake. I was a coward, I couldn't think of a way to tell you without freaking you out, so I simply didn't. I accept the responsibility for that."

She turned and resumed walking but at a slower pace. He fell in beside her, giving her time to think, dying to say something that would make everything better. There wasn't anything he could say that would though.

They walked in silence through the quiet forest. Georgia's mind was chaos. Will and Karen had called them in for what they called their version of "pre-marital counseling".

"They told me I had a choice. I've been going along this whole time thinking I had a choice. At some point I'd join you but it would be when I was ready. That was all bullshit! If I don't let you mark me soon you will lose control and take me by force."

Rig growled at the suggestion he'd hurt her, but he knew it was true. He was already fighting his instinct and it was getting worse by the day. Because he wanted to claim Georgia anyway he hadn't realized the implication of that drive, that it meant she didn't get to choose when she was ready. Her horrified reaction when Will and Karen stressed that this needed to happen now had caught him by surprise, and enraged him when he realized they had been deliberately dishonest.

"Why? Why did they lie?" the tears in her voice broke his heart and he stopped, pulling her in to his chest and wrapping her in a hug.

"I don't know love. I suspect there are a couple of things going on here. One I think that's just how packs have handled human mates, so they are just carrying on tradition so to speak. Two they are good people really but I think they are caught up in the pride of having a second human mate bless their pack. They want you to be a part of us at any cost. Oh, and three, they don't know you very well." He chuckled, pulling back to wipe the tears from her cheeks.

She squared her shoulders and looked up at him, "They don't do they." Her eyes narrowed, "Lets go get your truck and get out of here."

Nobody approached them as they got back to his truck and they went out through the gates with no issue. Rig was thankful they'd wisely decided to give them space for now.

Georgia was quiet on the ride home and he gave her her space. She was with him, whatever happened after this she had wanted to leave with him. He meandered down his own what if paths as he drove, trying to anticipate what Georgia might see as the best outcome. What if she never wanted to return to the pack? How would he stay close to his family and keep his mate happy?

She turned to him as they parked in front of the apartment. "Ok, here's the deal. When we get inside I am going to go put on something comfortable while you make me a cup of tea. Then we are going to sit on the couch and talk about everything. I mean everything. I want to know exactly what happened everytime I blanked out."

Rig smothered a grin, she was taking this head on and he loved it. "Of course. Whatever you need."

"And quit grinning, I know I'm cute when I'm angry but you are still in trouble." She jumped out of the truck before he could catch her own grin, but he didn't miss the wave of emotion from her, she loved him.

They settled on the couch, Georgia backed in to a corner facing him, her knees drawn up protectively. She sipped her tea for a few minutes, then took a deep breath.

"Here's what I won't be doing. I won't be doing a mating ceremony. I won't be moving into a huge house to have 12 kids for the pack. I won't be giving up everything that makes me Georgia Allen to become a broodmare for werewolves."

Rig started to speak up but she forestalled him with a look.

"I want to be with you, I accept that we have a mystical connection that I don't fully understand, and I don't want to take a chance of you hurting me, which you would never forgive yourself for. So we will mate, soon, when I've had a chance to calm down a little bit and you've been 100% completely open with me about every little thing that's gone on."

She took another sip while she gathered her thoughts, "Here's the thing Rig. I'm not a wolf, I'm human. If you want to be with me you can't just love me as a wolf, you have a human side as well, and that side has to love me too. Love and respect me, as a human, not just your mate. If we just roll over and accept what has always been, just go along with the deception and frankly cult like adherence to ceremony, then you are only loving me on your terms."

He nodded, encouraging her to continue.

"So no I'm not having sex in front of the pack. Not just no but hell no. When we mate it is going to be private, and intimate, it is a special thing between you and me."

Rig had never heard of anyone skipping a mating ceremony, but even as Will and Karen explained it the ceremony was the equivalent of a human wedding. It was tradition. The important thing was that the two of them bonded. That sounded like a reasonable thing to compromise on. He was most concerned about her not wanting to have kids. Family was an important thing to any wolf, and his desire for a family was strong. Was she saying they wouldn't have a family together?

Georgia watched him mulling over what she'd said, she was terrified he'd say no but she couldn't just meekly fall in line. That wasn't who she was. She was already giving up so much, she had to get back at least a little bit of control.

"I don't see any reason why we have to have a mating ceremony," He started slowly, "other than for Will and Karen to have a big party and show you off. It sounds like they have a list of surrounding pack's Alpha's all drawn up and ready to invite. So we skip the wedding and elope."

She sighed in relief but Rig shook his head and leaned toward her looking worried. "What do you mean when you say you won't become a brood mare for werewolves? You don't want to have a family with me?"

Georgia opened and closed her mouth a couple of times, trying to articulate exactly what she was feeling. "Rig, no, that's not what I'm saying. I have always wanted kids someday and I know you would be an amazing father. I'm saying I'm offended by the idea that the pack only wants me for my genetic diversity, that they expect me to drop my life, move out there and start popping out babies."

Rig looked down at his hands thinking about what she was saying. It was frustrating that Will and Karen's clumsy handling of the situation had left Georgia with the feeling that that's all the pack wanted from her. He knew his family was excited that they had someone new to welcome and love, and he knew the average pack member would feel the same way. She was so much more than just some diversity in the gene pool.

"I'm so sorry you feel that way George, I don't think it's all the pack wants you for, it's just what Will and Karen are focused on. I know my family are excited to see me happy, and most of the others in the pack will be as well. Family is a big deal to wolves, so yes kids are going to come up, but it's not all anyone thinks you are good for."

"I believe you Rig, I feel like you are being sincere. But it's going to be a struggle, I'll be honest. I'm going to be distrustful of everyone for a bit until I get to know them. But I know how important your family and pack are to you, I'd never try to separate you from them. And I do want to raise a family with you. Just maybe not 12 kids?"

Rig laughed and nodded, "You are the one having the babies, I will defer to you on how many you want to carry. I just need to know that we have a family in our future, that we are going to be parents together."

"We do have a family in our future, I sincerely hope, I love the idea of having kids with you. I just need us to do it on our terms and not as dictated by anyone else."

"I promise you we will always do things on our own terms." As he said it he felt an odd resolve that nobody else could actually make him do anything he didn't want to do, that he could even stand up against his Alphas if he needed to. It was an uncomfortably unfamiliar feeling for a wolf who had never questioned his Alpha's absolute authority.

"That takes care of part of it. I think we are on the same page." Georgia moved the conversation along, "Do you know anything about what it's like for a newly turned wolf? They made it sound like I could kill people and cause all kinds of trouble, which of course I don't want, but I don't know how much of that I can believe. How can we find out what it's actually like?"

He didn't know any other turned wolves, besides Karen, and anything she said was suspect at the moment. "I honestly don't know. I can ask around, see if we can find somebody else to talk to. At this point though I'm a bit paranoid that we won't get a straight answer."

They sat lost in their own thoughts for awhile. Georgia sat her tea on the coffee table and unfolded her legs, leaning back and laying them across Rigs lap.

"Ok, so maybe we err on the side of caution here. But can we find a way to do it our way? I don't want to be in the middle of the pack, not right now."

He stroked her leg, enjoying the more relaxed way she was interacting with him, "What if we get a place out of the city, unplug a bit. Closer to the pack but still our own. A cabin with a lot of acreage so if you do get dangerous we are isolated."

"I'm going to have to give up my job though aren't I?"

Rig stared off into space, petting her legs absentmindedly. "We could try to figure something out but I don't know what. I'm sorry you are losing so much. I don't really know what to say."

"It's not the job so much, I don't have any particular affection for it, it's the point. I am giving up a lot." She sighed, "But so are you Rig. What we are considering means you moving away from your family and pack, I just promised I wouldn't do that to you."

"You aren't asking me too, and I won't be giving them up. We will stay close and visit as much as you are comfortable. Introduce you slowly."

She smiled, relief evident as the tension drained from her shoulders. "We can discuss the logistics and I have some questions about mating but before we get distracted with that, tell me everything else."

"If you'll come snuggle with me?" He asked, opening his arms. She slid across the couch and nestled under his arm.

"Tell me about the first time you met my wolf."

They talked long into the night. In the early morning hours as the sun came up they lapsed into silence finally, everything said that could be said. Georgia yawned.

Rig kissed the top of her head, "Let's get to bed love, sleep until we are done sleeping, then eat something really bad for us and decide what happens next."

Georgia nodded sleepily and barely objected when he scooped her up and carried her to bed.

When she woke up the sun was shining brightly. She stretched and wiggled against Rig, earning a chuckle. "Is it time to get up already?"

"Yes, I'm starving." Her stomach growled in agreement, making them both laugh. "Let's go to the coffee shop, quiche sounds perfect."

Rig pulled her against him, pressing his morning erection against her ass, "Do we have to go right this minute?"

She rolled in his arms and looked at him seriously, "Rig I want to be careful right now, I don't think we should tempt you more than you can resist. I have a few more questions to talk about over breakfast, then let's elope so to speak."

He knew she was right and agreed, kissing her nose, "Ok, but I'm going to have to do something about this before I go to breakfast."

"You get the shower first." She laughed throwing up her hands and rolling away from him.

She followed him into the bathroom, leaning against the sink and watching as he stepped into the shower. He left the door open, watching her from the corner of his eye as he got his hands slippery with soap. Her smell spiked as his hand slid up and down his cock, making him moan and stroke faster. She was breathing hard, her knees shaking slightly as he leaned against the shower wall.

"Georgia." He groaned, feeling his balls tighten, a tingle climbing up his spine. She was sniffing the air, gripping the counter to keep herself still.

"I can smell you." Her voice was husky, "I can smell you and almost taste you on my tongue."

He came hard, bracing himself against the shower wall. When he opened his eyes Georgia was gone, leaving behind the heady smell of her own arousal. He quickly rinsed, hearing her whimpers and moans from the bedroom. She came just as he stepped out of the shower, sending blood right back to his relaxed cock.

"Sorry!" She called from the bedroom, "That was so hot, I couldn't stand it."

"Take me to breakfast woman before I eat you instead."

**************************************************************

It had been more and more difficult for Rig to fight the urge to claim her, complicated by the fact that Georgia was reacting as well and finding it difficult to remember why they were waiting. They found a piece of property with a cabin that suited their needs, but by the time the sale was finalized they were both feeling desperate.

Keys in hand they finally made the drive "home". It was a quiet drive, the van of Rig's truck heavy with the tension between them. He pulled to a stop and shut off the motor, sitting and looking at the quaint little home that was now theirs. He turned to look at Georgia and found her grinning at him.

She threw the door open and jumped out, running for the front door. Rig scrabbled or after her.

"Hey! Wait!" He caught her and scooped her up in his arms. "It's our first house, I have to carry you over the threshold."

She squirmed in his arms and he growled as her smell overwhelmed him.

He was through the front door in seconds, Georgia swearing at his speed.

Rig kicked the door shut and carried her to the couch, sitting at an odd angle in the middle of the living room where somebody had dropped it. "Forget the bed, I can't wait that long."

Georgia squealed as he tossed her onto the couch and started pulling off her clothes, despite her playful protests he soon had her naked and was standing over her licking his lips.

"You look like you want to eat me." She blushed under his heated gaze, her body tingling in anticipation.

"I do want to eat you," He lifted her foot and began kissing each of her toes, "I want to taste every delicious inch of your body."

She shivered as he sank down between her legs, kissing, licking and nibbling his way along her inner thigh.

"Rig," She sighed, her hands in his hair, "Oh god."

He kissed her lips, drinking in the heady scent of her arousal, the sweet, unique smell of his mate. "My tasty little cupcake." He murmured against her swollen flesh, making her gasp and throw her head back as his tongue slid between her lips and pressed inside her.

She was climbing rapidly toward climax, he hadn't even touched the throbbing bundle of nerves that her clit had become, just the rough, impossible length of his tongue inside her was driving her crazy. He couldn't get enough of her taste, his wolf fighting him for control as he partially shifted, his tongue able to reach further inside her to seek out every drop of her juices.

"That's going to make me cum." She cried out, pressing her pussy against his face, clutching at the couch cushions. He sped up, his tongue sliding in and out of her, pressing against that special spot he could feel that made her jerk and shudder.

Her feet braced on her shoulders as she came, arching her back and screaming. Rig grabbed her as she tried to move away, suddenly overly sensitive as climax faded. She felt claws digging into the soft flesh of her hips, his tongue and teeth found her clit and made her scream again as he drover her straight into another orgasm. She felt a flood of wetness as the second orgasm exploded, leaving her light headed and panting.

Rig let her down gently, she watched him through half closed eyes as he stripped off his clothes. His eyes were glowing, he looked on the verge of shifting. She felt languid and fuzzy as she reached for him, wanting nothing more than to feel him sinking into her, finally and completely her mate.

"Rig," she moaned, wrapping her legs around his waist as he settled between her legs, his cock nestling been her lips, sliding over her clit.

He growled, incapable of speech at the moment, and thrust his body against hers, his cock getting slick with her juices as it nestled between her lips.

Georgia pushed back against him, every instinct wanting him closer, her arms wrapped around his neck her whole body clinging to him. She closed her eyes and an odd warmth blossomed in her head, followed by a vivid image of her on all fours with Rig driving his cock into her while throwing his head back and howling. She felt a wave of lust, flowing over her, complimenting and increasing her own arousal.

"Are you doing that?" She gasped, pulling back to look up at him, "Rig, is that you in my head?"

He slowed his frantic thrusts a little and focused on her face with an effort. "In your head?" He managed gruffly.

She nodded and moved with him for a moment before answering. "I just got an image of you taking me from behind and howling."

He grinned and kissed her upturned mouth, "Oh yeah, that's definitely me."

She concentrated on an image of her own. She imagined herself on top, riding his cock with wild abandon, her breasts bouncing as she screamed out her pleasure.

Rig came, spraying her belly with cum as he bucked against her. "Fuuuuuuuck!" He collapsed, panting, resting his weight on his arms so she could still breathe under him. "What the hell was that?"

"What did you see?" She asked, stroking his shoulder.

"You, on top, it was the hottest thing I'd ever seen, did you do that?"

"Yes, I can't believe it worked. I think we are able to send images to each other. Is that normal?"

"Well, I think all mates are a little different, so from what Will and Karen said yes. I know my parents feel each others emotions but I don't guess they'd have told me if they can send each other custom made porn."

12