Cupid, His Ex, and Las Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn you, Sadie, you need to be punished for what you've done! And I'll tell you what that will be! If you can't accept the punishment, then leave the room right now."

"But I don't know what it is," she blurted out.

"Too bad. Decide now," replied the angel.

She didn't make a move, and asked, "What is the punished I get for misleading you?"

He picked her up, her tattoos now shining brightly, and set her on hands and knees at the edge of the bed. He though he caught a smile on her face, though she was trying to hide it. Positioned standing on the floor behind her, he started spanking ass red, loud smacks echoing through the room.

He leaned his pelvis against her buttocks, just as he had loved to do with Persephone, but unlike with his Greek lover, he pulled away from her soft ass and smacked it again, hard. Persephone would never have wanted this kind of treatment, this humiliation, but Sadie loved it. And he loved giving it. Another smack and she moaned a little. He pulled her hair back out of her face, and conjured a blindfold over her eyes. Smack.

"Eep!" was the sound she made. Then, "Uhh, give it to me already, you sick angel."

"No way, whore. Not only did you deceive me, you also hook up with ever person you can get your hands on. I saw you with the feather duster earlier. You're a little slut, and you're going to have to learn discipline."

Cupid groped at her cunt with his right hand, reaching two fingers inside its wetness and inserting his thumb into her ass. Gripping her body so, he shook it around a bit and watched her breasts jiggle.

He'd meant to hold out longer, but she was so wet, he pulled his right hand away from her most temping parts, entwined it in her hair above the blindfold, and rammed her ass with not-so-patient penis. In and out he went, in a sweaty fury, not thinking about Persephone or about Sadie, just pumping and pumping the tight body in front of him in the asshole until he came in long, milky spurts of angelic semen, semen that he hadn't released in a long time.

He collapse on top of Sadie, but she wriggled out from beneath him, yanked off the blindfold, flipped him onto his back, and tied his wrists in front of him. Before he had quite recovered from his orgasm, her labia and pussy were pumping in between his parted lips. As she ground into his face, he breathed deeply her fishy smell. He stiffened his tongue and began to lap as she humped his mouth, giving it to him as hard as he'd given it to her. Finally, she collapsed in pleasure, and a few moments later, after untying his wrists, fast asleep next to him.

Cupid smiled dazedly. Ah, Las Vegas. Sadie. I should have known, He thought. He snuggled next to Sadie and realized that he was nudging her with a cock already hard again. He glanced at his rigid quiver of white and pink arrows on the floor near his white toga. Two more days until Valentine's day, and he decided he was going to work from Las Vegas until then.

12