Cupid's Kiss Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Ladies, we will be arriving in a short while. Hope you two are buckled up?” the pilot’s voice disrupted the conversation and abruptly pulled the women out of their deep discussion.

The pilot’s voice jarred Melissa’s senses and adrenaline began to course through her veins as she stared out of the window. They were descending at a fast pace, the coniferous trees seemed to be reaching up to greet them and the plane seemed to flying straight towards a mountain wall.

Closing her eyes, she gripped the hand rests, knuckles white, temples beaded with moisture; she tried to hold back irrational screams that choked her throat. Fear paralyzed her brain, she saw them flying straight into the unforgiving wall, debris flying all around, she saw fire engulfing them in its hot embrace and death forward them its dreaded invitation.

“Face your fear headlong Melissa” Psyche’s voice pulled her out of the drowning emotions. Shaking her hard Psyche said “This is nothing compared to what you will be facing ahead. Open your eyes, goddamn it, face it headlong and enjoy the fucking ride.”

Somehow Melissa realized that Psyche wasn’t really talking about the plane. Opening her eyes she glared at Psyche and stared out of the window. The plane was rushing down the strip and Melissa braced herself for the brakes and waited for what seemed like eternity.

When the plane finally braked on the strip and began to gradually slow down Melissa began to breathe easier. She turned, looked at her companion with a weak smile and said “You weren’t talking about the plane when you said ‘enjoy the fucking ride.’ Were you?”

Psyche smiled back and replied “No, I was talking about life. Anyhow, now that we are here you have a bigger monster to face- my lover’s mother.”

Melissa laughed at Psyche’s attempted joke and collected her things as the plane taxied to a smooth halt.

Psyche on the other hand did not laugh alongside and hoped that Melissa wouldnt get hurt when she faced the goddess heads on.

12