Cupid's Kiss Ch. 06

Story Info
Cybil confesses her sexual needs to Kev.
2.5k words
4.63
14.5k
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/20/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harold flipped an omelet on the pan. He knew that Cybil had arrived with her husband. He wasn't going to give her a grand reception but then again, for Psyche's sake he would try to be nice.

Sighing, he turned off the gas and went to greet his second daughter. Just as he reached the living room, a lithe female body collided against him and hugged his tight.

Love and anger made confusing emotions race through his heart and he gave Cybil a light hug and pushed her back to look at her.

Staring at his daughter's face he saw his wife's haunting look stare back at him. She had inherited her mother's heartbreaking good looks but that was where the similarities stopped. Her petite frame packed in the indomitable spirit of an obstinate mule. He had rebuked her overtures of conciliation so many times that after a couple of years he had stopped counting and yet she persisted.

"Hi Harry how are you?"

There was only one fellow who had the guts to call Harold by that foolhardy name and that was Kevin, Cybil's husband. Harold let go of Cybil and genuine fondness spread through his eyes as he exchanged a manly hug with his Irish son-in-law.

Holding him by the shoulders Harold asked him "How have you been? How is the construction business coming along?"

"Business is good dad but could be better."

Slinging an arm around Kevin's shoulder, Harold herded him towards the kitchen and effectively ignored Cybil who walked behind them silently.

"Have you eaten? I'm making breakfast." Harold broke a couple of eggs on the sauce pan.

Unaware of the tension between the father and daughter Kevin smiled and took out plates and forks from the drawer and began to lay the table.

Cybil looked at the two men in her lives and a pang resonated in her heart. She loved them both so much and yet she loved one more than the other. Her father's dark brooding presence dominated the room, pushing her husband's sunny personality into the background as it did to most of the men she had seen him interact with.

She loved strong men and her father was the epitome of an alpha male. He was strong not only in body but also in mind and she was still sexually attracted to him. Was that wrong? She knew it to be but couldn't help the desires that bled painful memories and fantasies in her heart.

She had come to love her husband; after all he was not only drop dead gorgeous to look at in that sexy Irish way but also had a razor sharp mind. His tender love was a soothing balm on her lonely soul and she tried to make up for her dark unattainable desires by being a loving wife. She smirked in self derision and her look was caught by Kevin who put a heavy laden plate before her.

A quiet look passed between them and she sighed. Kevin knew that something was wrong with their marriage but couldn't put his finger and his questions were always met with light rebuffs.

Mustering a happy smile she pulled her husband down and pecked him on the lips in assurance.

Digging into her plate of fried eggs she asked her father "Is Psyche still in bed?"

Giving Kevin his plate, Harold sat down with his plate and answered "No she isn't here. She and Melissa have gone on a trek."

Giving her father a shrewd smile she said "You weren't able to get rid of Psyche's psychiatrist then."

Taking a bite of his food, Harold answered "What makes you think I would want to get rid of her. She is a perfectly good doctor. And quite pleasing to the eyes may I add."

Cybil's eyes narrowed and she asked "Ah is there something brewing in that direction?"

Harold put is fork down and looked at her intently for a minute and then resumed eating.

Caught in the midst of tense undercurrent Kevin felt uncomfortable and asked in a light voice "Isn't it too early to go trekking at six in the morning?"

"Melissa wanted to photograph the Dahl and they are found on higher grounds, hence the early trek."

Settling back in his chair Kevin yawned and said "In that case you wouldn't mind if we caught some extra winks? We've been traveling for over four hours."

Harold collected the plates and said "Sure go ahead. In the mean time I will make some business calls."

Cybil stood next to her father and began to help him wash dishes and said lightly "You are such a workaholic dad. You should learn to relax."

Lightly stepping away from his daughter so that they weren't touching in the slightest he said quietly "Why don't you go and rest for a while with your husband and I will see you both in a while?"

Anger clouded Cybil's eyes and through clenched teeth she whispered "You don't like having me around do you Dad?"

Throwing a dish towel at the nearby chair, she crossed her arms over her chest and stared at her bemused husband blindly.

Harold cleared his throat and answered "Don't be silly Cybil. I love you as much as I love your sister. It's just that I have lot of work to do and you two need to sleep. By the time you guys get up, I would have finished with my calls and will relax with you."

Cybil looked into her father's eyes and knew he was trying to get away from him but she wanted to amend things with him quite desperately. Over her shoulder she said to her husband "Hon' why don't you go upstairs? I will come up soon."

Realizing that she wanted a few private moments with her father Kevin nodded and headed up.

Training her eyes on her father she decided to broach the one topic her father wanted to avoid at all cost, "I made a mistake when I was eighteen. It's been over ten years since then and I'm still paying for it. Is it so difficult for you to forgive me?"

Moving away from her Harold stared at the mountains with a troubled heart and said softly "What you did caused your mother's death. How am I to live with that?"

"So you do blame me for mom's death." Tears swam in her eyes and her lips quivered in sorrow.

He sought to explain himself without hurting his daughter but knew that would be inevitable no matter what "Your mother had me pegged a womanizer and used that as an excuse to live the life of a tragic queen but your act gave her reason to believe that I was a pedophile. It wasn't my alleged crime that made her take her life it was her failure to protect you from me that made commit suicide."

Cybil angrily brushed her tears away and said fiercely "Don't you think I am aware of that? I grieved for my mother too but you did not comfort me. Your love was there only for Psyche and I was left out in the cold."

Harold stared into her eyes and said "I didn't know what to say to you then and I don't know what to say to you now."

Pain lanced through her heart and she whispered "You are a cruel man Dad."

She turned and headed towards her room. Why did she continue to try to bridge the gap with her father?

Time and time again she made overtures to be rejected for what?

Entering her room she found Kevin already in bed, asleep. She sat down next to him and watched his sleeping form. What was wrong with her? Why couldn't she love this man with her total being?

She got under the covers and laid her hand on his sleeping penis and began to bring it to life. As it became erect, Kevin opened his eyes and looked at his wife.

"Hey babe, what are you doing?" he asked with raised eyebrows.

Cybil put a finger on his lips and bent down and put her mouth where her hand had been.

Sighing in pleasure he lay back and said "I don't know why I am getting sex out of the blue but …"

Looking up she said "Well don't look at the gift horse in the mouth."

She loved him hard and fast. Bringing his juices up to the thickening head she cajoled the drops to sweeten her taste buds but Kevin pulled her head away and silently shook his head.

Laying her down next to him, he stared into her eyes and began to caress her body. He began to kiss her nape and moved his mouth down to the valley between her breasts and lapped the skin with his rough, moist tongue.

Holding his head close to her breasts she tried to clear her mind of the painful interlude with her father and enjoy her husband. She began to run her nails down his smooth back towards his tights buttocks and when she tried to pull him down towards her pussy he smiled at her and asked "What do you want sweetheart?"

She held his cock in her hands and said "I want to feel close to you as close as possible."

Kevin kissed her lips and as his tongue invaded her mouth, so did his cock plunge into the deep recesses of her pulsing womanhood. Gasping at the pleasure that shot through her body she tightened her hold over his buns and pulled him in deeper.

She wanted him so deep that he would leave his mark on her heart, removing the memories of her father forever. She wrapped her legs around his waist and let the flood of pleasure wash over her.

His cock reached her the lips of her womb and demanded complete surrender. The juices began to flow, making his movement smooth and hard.

The dance reached a frenzied pace and the intensity of her passion made him buck against her like a young, strong bull. His face contorted and he came with a cry.

She pulled him closer and thought he would relax but his cock didn't shrivel. He rolled her over him still in her and smiled up at her and said "Fuck me baby. Take your pleasure."

Grabbing his hard rod she moved up, uncovering his penis a bit and then plunged down. The walls of her vagina trembled with the explosion of desire and yet she moved down faster, grinding her hips making his cock harder than before and as they both came in the explosion of sweat and unending pleasure she felt her body go limp and she fell on him.

They lay in bed a tangle of satiated limbs and hungry lungs that demanded oxygen. Kevin hugged his wife close and felt her tears on his chest.

Concerned he pressed her against the sheets and stared into her crying face "What is it darling? Tell me what happened?"

Cybil let the smell of sex wash over her and she wondered if she should tell her husband the one thing that kept her apart from her father.

Kevin ran a hand down her soft cheek and asked "Something has been eating you up since we met. I could feel an untended hurt burning deep within your soul. Don't you think the burden should be lifted?"

Staring into her husband eyes she said hesitantly "You might not want to be with me once you have heard what I have to say."

He sat up in bed and pulled her to a sitting position and said "Try me."

Straightening her back she began to reveal the darkest secret which had held her hostage for so long.

"When I turned eleven, I stepped into the new world of sex from that of stuffed toys and tea parties. My curiosity was quite normal but what wasn't normal was the direction it turned towards."

She clasped her hands and continued "I didn't lust after the next door neighbor's son or my friend Carol's father. I had the hots for my own father."

Kevin raised an eyebrow and said "So what? Things like that are known to happen when girls' initial sexual curiosity turns towards their father. Is that the dark secret?"

Getting out the bed she grabbed a t-shirt and slacks for the cupboard and stood over Kevin and said "No, it gets worse. I wanted to have sex with him and was jealous of the women in his life. That's not healthy and what's worse I got into his bed while he was unconscious. I had wanted to be next to him for so long. I wanted to show him how much I loved him. I wanted to feel his naked skin next to mine and join my soul with his for those few pleasurable seconds. The intensity of my desire for him made me throw caution to the wind and I tried to take advantage of my father. If that is not sick then what is?"

Kevin sighed and pulled her down to sit next to him and said "It doesn't end there does it?"

Tears fell from her eyes and she said huskily "No, it gets worse. My mother found me in his bed and three days later Psyche found her lying in the tub with her wrist slit."

Taking her into his arms he said softly "Poor baby, you must have blamed yourself for her actions."

Hugging her husband close she whispered "It was my fault even dad holds me responsible for it."

Holding her close he leaned back against the headboard and said "Your fault was getting into your father's bed but not your mother's suicide. Your mother was a disturbed lady and maybe it was the final straw for her but you have to realize that if she was mentally sound she wouldn't have taken her life instead she would have nailed your father's ass for what she saw."

Cybil looked up at her husband in surprise and said "That makes a lot of sense. You did put things in perspective. But how come you weren't shocked about it?"

Shrugging his shoulders he said "I grew up in the Bronx and have seen worse shit. Nothing is ever black and white there is a lot of gray area. Also it makes no sense to beat a dead dog does it now?"

Looking into his calm blue eyes she said "But Dad still hates me for it."

Kissing both her cheeks he said "Harold and you both need therapy to put that episode behind you. Knowing Harold he would never go for it. But if you want me to talk to him I can…"

Cybil put her hand on his mouth and said "No that would only spoil your relationship with him."

Smiling down at her he tugged at her slacks and said "Aren't you gonna thank me for being so understanding?"

Her mood lightened as he waggled his eyebrows and began to grope her. She burst out laughing as the burden in her heart lightened and she fell in love with him all over again.