Cure for My Ass Addiction Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I crouched down and got to her face level as I looked in to her eyes.

"Oh God do you really want me to?" she looked at me in genuine surprise.

"Nothing would excite me more. I'm fascinated by everything about your beautiful body." I told her truthfully as I looked at her lovingly.

She shrugged her shoulders and held on to my hands and within a few seconds I heard the unmistakable sound of her urine splashing into the toilet bowl.

"Oh that's so damn erotic!!" I encouraged her as I ran my hands from her face through her body before placing it between her legs feeling the warm liquid pass through her urethra onto my fingers before streaming into the toilet bowl.

As her peeing finally slowed down I leaned towards her and pulled her in for another kiss. As her lips opened up and accepted my tongue I gently pushed my fingers into her pussy. The penetration earned a moan from her and she moved her ass on the toilet seat. Just as she fidgeted I heard the unmistakable pooting sound coming from her backdoor.

"Oh God no," she almost covered her face in embarrassment as she realised what had happened.

"Shhh don't be embarrassed. This is amazing. You are amazing and I love everything about you. Just relax and let me enjoy this intimacy" I told her as I crouched down and got her face in my hand and continued to kiss her.

As I gently pried opened her mouth and slipped my tongue in I felt her literally melt. Her hands were around my neck and her eyes tightly shut with her lips slightly open, giving my tongue access to her mouth. As I continued kissed her, I brought my other hand to her lower stomach and gently massaged it. Then, as I continued pressing her lower abdomen, I heard a few more poots before a splash of an object hitting the toilet bowl. I realised the object that I felt with my thumb earlier on has been slowly expelled by Priya's asshole. The musky pungent smell that filled my nostrils also confirmed that my fantasy was real.

Priya had her eyes tightly shut as she almost sobbed in to my mouth as I heard another splash. I increased my kissing feverishly as I realised how hard that must have been for her.

"This is so hot and I'm so turned on now," I whispered to her between kisses as the air filled with the smell that I was now craving.

As she reached behind her to flush the loo I grabbed her hands and stopped her.

"Don't flush it. I want to inhale a bit more of this beautiful intimate smell of you," I told her between kisses.

She looked at me in disbelief with her eyes now wide open before realising I was dead serious. My cock was as hard as iron.

I quickly gave Priya's lips a gentle kiss before moving south. I knelt down in front of her and moved my face between her legs. I spent a few minutes just kissing her tummy and inhaling the beautiful intimate smell that was filling the room.

"Thank you for sharing this most intimate activity with me. I am so happy and I will never ever forget this intimacy from you." I whispered to her as I continued inhaling the strong pungent smell.

"Do you want to wipe me?" she surprised me by asking.

"I would love to!" I beamed at her as I grabbed some toilet paper and reached between her legs and located my object of desire. A quick wipe and I examined the brown skid on the toilet paper before dropping it into the toilet water below.

"Will you turn around so I could give it a proper clean?"

"I had a feeling you might say this," she replied as she stood up and turned around and held on to the top of the toilet.

I held on to her buttocks and spread her cheeks open. I could now see that I had done a real bad job in wiping. The strong musky pheromones passing from Priya's anus was simply driving me crazy as I saw her asshole covered with tiny brown specks.

I grabbed a bit more toilet paper and gave her rectum opening a couple of good wipes. I pried her ass cheeks a bit more and cleaned her asshole thoroughly. Once satisfied I brought my nose down to her hole and took a nice deep sniff.

"Oh God are you really sniffing my dirty ass again?"

"I sure am and I just can't get enough of this beautiful smell.The pheromones from inside your beautiful body are driving me wild with desire!"

An animalistic grunt escaped my throat as I moved my nose away and touched her freshly cleaned asshole with my tongue.

"Oh fuck," she moaned with gritted teeth as I started to lick her tight hole with my tongue.

"Please hold on to your cheeks I need to cum badly," I begged her as I struggled to control myself as my whole body trembled with passion.

She reached behind and spread her buttocks as I continued licking her back door.

"Ummm your ass smells and tastes so good Priya. I would happily die like this," I moaned between licks as I started tugging my cock and felt my balls tighten again.

I pressed my nose right on to her asshole and took a deep sniff as I felt the dam burst as I came again hard on my hands.

"Thank you so much for letting me do this. I had no idea how much pleasure I could get by simply watching you do what you did. I'll always be so grateful for this," I told her as I gave both her ass cheeks a kiss.

"Let's clean up and get out before Maria wakes up," Priya quickly flushed the loo and popped her panties on.

I felt a tad guilty as I heard my girlfriend's name but I also realised I was getting addicted to Priya's ass.

The question is how do I choose between them?

12