Cured for Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh gawd Manny," Melissa groaned. She was slowly waking. I ran my tongue slowly over her clitoris before pushing it inside her. The smell of her sexual need was almost overpowering as I lapped up a first vaginal discharge.

Then I felt her stiffen as she realized it couldn't be her girlfriend. "Paloma?" she asked incredulously as I continued to lap up her juices. A small orgasmic spasm radiated out from her center.

"What do you mean by Paloma?" my younger sister demanded as she flicked on the light switch. Looking up from the pubic curls of Melissa I saw that Paloma's hand was still inside her panties.

"Roberto!" Melissa screeched. I lowered my head. I put my hands under Melissa's bum and grasped her firmly. She started to squirm, trying to escape. My tongue flickered over and around her sex. I slipped a finger through her anus and up into her ass.

"Don't... Paloma ... help me," Melissa pled. I ignored her. At first she tried to push my head away. But she couldn't deny her body. Soon her hands were tightly holding me against her as she groaned out her ecstasy. She came. Loudly.

When I finally pulled my drenched lips from the mouth of her sex Melissa was still trembling,

"You shouldn't have done that. It's not right ... and Paloma saw it too," Melissa complained.

"It's your fault! You shouldn't have encouraged Roberto like you did," Paloma accused in from across the room.

"My fault! How was it my fault?" Melissa demanded.

Paloma ignored her. Instead she threw out another zinger. "And Roberto did a much better job than that weird French girl ever did. You should have heard the noise you were making. I don't know how mom and dad didn't hear your shrieks."

"Tomorrow night I'm going to show you what else Roberto can do," I promised as I slipped out of Melissa's bed. "I'm going to give a very special Christmas present." I held my erection out toward her. Then I turned and left.

"He's sick Paloma ..." I heard Meli say to her sister as I walked down the hall to my room.

"What do you think Roberto's going to give me for Christmas?" Paloma asked back.

****

"She said what you did was wrong," were the first words I heard the next morning. "That she never would have let you if she hadn't been asleep."

"What time is it?" I asked as I opened my eyes. Paloma was again sitting on the edge of my bed. She was naked. Her hand was holding my cock.

"What do you think you're doing?" I asked as I tried to pull back from her. She kept holding me.

"I asked her why, if she was such a big lesbian, did she make so much noise."

"You did?"

"Uh huh. I told her it wasn't right that she and that French girl had taken you to the nude beach and shown you their bodies. I asked her what did she expect when she showed you her breasts and pussy."

"What did she say to that?" I asked. Paloma was still cradling my penis in her hand.

"I also told her I want to see you put your big Christmas present in her."

My present was getting big! "Sometimes you're a very bad girl Paloma," I chastised.

"I'm going to give Melissa's present a kiss for luck," she answered. Then she bent over and kissed my cockhead. She might have ended up doing more than that if mom hadn't chosen that exact moment to call up to her children.

Paloma was licking her lips as she backed out of the room. What was happening to my sisters?

10 Miami Beach, Florida, Friday, December 24th 2010

They were both still awake when I pushed open the girl's bedroom door the next night. A door they'd purposely left ajar.

It was two in the morning. It was Christmas Eve. Time to deliver Melissa's present!

I'd wrapped my cock and balls in bright pink Christmas wrapping paper. A large, white Christmas bow held the paper on. The only other thing I had on was a Santa hat. "Ho, ho, ho," I said as I walked into the room.

"Santa?" Paloma whispered. She flicked on her bedside lamp. She was in her PJ's.

I immediately saw that Melissa hadn't bothered to dress up for Santa's visit. She was naked. She had a red paper heart stuck in her dark pubic curls. She clearly wanted Santa to cum down her chimney.

"You shouldn't be here," Melissa said. I walked over towards her bed, only stopping when my knees hit the mattress.

"There's a card," I said as my brightly packaged penis bobbed in the air.

"You're a pervert," she answered as her fingers gingerly reached for the Christmas gift tag that hung from the ribbon. "A Special Present for my Favorite Sister in the World", she read.

"What about me? What am I?" Paloma asked from her perch across the room. I ignored her. So did Melissa. Instead she pulled the ribbon. A second later my cock was free.

"It's very big," my sister announced as her hand closed around him.

"That's what I said," Paloma announced.

"Shut up Paloma," Melissa instructed.

"Yes, shut up," I agreed as I climbed onto Melissa's bed.

There was no foreplay this time. No kisses ... no touching of breasts ... no probing fingers. Instead I simply pushed inside her. Meli groaned as I stretched her. But she was already wet.

"Don't hurt her," Paloma warned from across the room. "Lesbians aren't used to those things."

Melissa may not have been used to 'those things' but she certainly welcomed her present. Her legs curled around my back and then locked together as my hips started to move back and forth.

"Fuck me ... fuck me Rrrroberrrto," she demanded as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

A flash bulb went off! "She's a slut," Paloma announced when I looked up and saw her pointing her digital camera at us. Then I turned back to Melissa. Then we both started to go crazy. Wild. Noisy. Paloma, hovering in the background with her camera, was forgotten by both Melissa and I as we made love.

My sister hadn't had a penis in her for over eighteen months. But she certainly hadn't forgotten what to do with one! And quite simply it had never been anything close to as good for me with any other woman. As I knew it hadn't ever been for Melissa. We just fit.

Was it the element of taboo that took it over the top? The fact that my cock was in my sister. Maybe that was part of it. But most of it was the fact that we were two horny kids and we were both making love with someone we truly loved for the first time in our lives. It was impossible to hide our need. And Paloma's pictures, taken continuously as Melissa and I fucked, clearly showed it when we saw them later.

We both came quickly, easily, noisily. And as her orgasm rippled up and down my cock, thick, hot creamy strands of her brother's sperm, my sperm, pumped into her depths.

Panting, gasping even, it took us minutes before I finally rolled off my sister.

"I love you," she whispered.

"What about your French lesbian lover," Paloma demanded from the peanut gallery.

"Who said I was a lesbian?" Melissa asked back.

"Hah! And you shouldn't have ejaculated Roberto... not inside her," Paloma said as she aimed her camera at my now semi-hard penis. My sperm was dripping from the end of it as I rolled off the bed and stood up.

I bent down and lifted Melissa up into my arms. My cum was oozing out from between her legs as I spun around and started towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Paloma demanded.

"We need a little privacy," I said as I carried my naked sister out the door.

"That's not fair," Paloma complained to my back. "You've already given her her present. She doesn't need another one," my younger sister yelled at my departing back. "What about me?"

I gave my big sister's pussy three more presents that night. And then I deposited one in her mouth.

Melissa was not a lesbian when she woke up the next morning. She was her brother's lover.

11 -- Christmas Day

Of course it was Paloma who woke us just after nine-thirty the next morning. She was dressed. Melissa and I weren't. "Mom and Dad are waiting for you," she told us after she'd shaken us awake. "Breakfast will be ready in five minutes. We're all waiting to open the presents."

I didn't answer. Instead I leaned over and kissed my big sister. A second later I was inside her. "Tell mom we'll be ten minutes, that we have to shower first," I told Paloma as I turned and looked up at her. She ignored me; instead her eyes were locked on her sister's sex.

"Doesn't it hurt?" she finally asked Melissa.

"Roberto's a bad, bad brother ... he shouldn't never have done this," Meli answered. But her words couldn't block out the needy groan that followed them.

"You're the bad one," my little sister told Melissa. "Touching Roberto's cock like that, making him big."

"You don't know anything about it," Melissa answered.

"I know lesbians aren't supposed to suck penises," sis said haughtily as she turned toward my open bedroom door. Then, after yelling down to our parents that we wouldn't be long, she then turned and watched every second of our lovemaking. And she gave us a running commentary.

The thought that something was definitely going to have to be done about my little sister crossed my mind even as I stuck my tongue into Melissa's mouth.

****

It turned into a typical Christmas day at the Martinez's. The five of us ate a sumptuous brunch mom had prepared that included all the Cuban Christmas specialties. Then we opened our presents.

In the afternoon the five of us went on our normal Christmas Day tour -- a tour that took us first to Aunt Marisa's house and visits with her family and then on to the homes of just about every relative we had in Miami. And we have a few! Of course food and drinks were served at every stop.

Which meant that by the time we got home we were all stuffed and somewhat tipsy. And then, after what was supposed to be a refreshing siesta but which for Melissa and I simply turned into another opportunity to make love, we all trooped off to church for mass.

At just after ten that night, after we'd returned from church, we all sat down to dinner. Roast pork, rice and black beans, and plantain. Served with wine. We had it every Christmas.

Melissa saved her announcement for the dessert course. Which was bunuelos and turrones. And that was after dad had served us all mojitos, even Paloma. So we were all feeling pretty good when Melissa stood up and told us she had something to tell us.

"I just want to tell you daddy that I'm not a lesbian anymore," were the words she delivered towards the head of the table.

Dad's mouth opened in shock. So did mom's. "You're not?" he finally sputtered out after checking to see his wife and children's reaction.

"I'll be coming home as soon as I graduate. My room will have to be ready by then."

Father by then had leapt to his feet. And had taken Melissa in his arms and lifted her up and swung her around even before the last words had slipped from her lips.

"Of course it'll be ready. And so will your new car, your graduation present," dad said happily as he twirled her around.

Later, much later, after dad had proposed more than one toast to his beautiful daughter, Melissa and I found ourselves back in my bed. Paloma was again hanging around. "You pretend you're a lesbian and you get Roberto and a car," she groused to her sister. And since Melissa was engaged in performing fellatio on her brother she didn't answer.

"While I--"

"Go to bed Paloma," I ordered.

"Why do the bad girls always get the men?" she asked back.

"Out," I ordered as Melissa started to deep throat me.

****

When exactly did mom figure it out? It certainly wasn't Christmas Day nor perhaps even the day after. But I think she figured it out on the twenty-seventh. Two kids in love can't hide their love for long from someone as observant as mom. There are just too many clues. Smiles, touches, giggles, kisses ... things perhaps siblings do but not in the way we were doing them.

So she caught on. And both Melissa and I knew that she had. But Mom didn't say anything. Not at first at least. In fact she didn't say one word to me during all the time Melissa was home that holiday season. And knowing that she knew and that she hadn't done anything to stop it made us even more brazen in front of her as the days passed.

More blatant touches and hugs. A long kiss under the mistletoe while our mother watched. Having mom in on it somehow helped legitimize what we were doing.

Dad of course had known what Doctor Singh had recommended. That we should try to get Melissa laid while she'd be home. He'd even heard the suggestion that it might be up to us to perform the cocking. But he'd looked horrified and scoffed when I'd told him what the good doctor had said and he'd literally buried the thought somewhere deep in his subconscious. So it took dad a couple of days longer for the bulb to go off. But eventually even he couldn't miss it.

In fact I was watching him at the exact second I believe the truth finally penetrated his brain. It was Friday the thirtieth. Five days after Christmas. The whole family was sitting on the back patio. Melissa and I were lolling together on the swing chair. My arm was around her. We were laughing, almost oblivious to the others in our love. I just happened to look up at dad and I saw it as sudden awareness flashed across his face.

Dad didn't say one word. Instead, over the next hour, as he downed beer after beer, every once in a while I'd see his head nod. And I knew he was talking to himself. Somehow trying to grapple with the reality of his son fucking his daughter. Of wondering if the cure was worse than the disease. And perhaps even recriminating himself for leaving the job to me!

12 - New Year's Eve

New Year's Eve we celebrated together. Just the five of us. Paloma had ditched her latest only weeks before and my current girlfriend was up in New York with her family. So the five of us ended up dining and dancing at one of the most popular Cuban halls in South Florida.

I danced with Melissa. With Paloma. With mom. In fact I danced with just about every woman in the hall. As did dad. We were happy. In fact I think that we were as happy as we'd ever been. In spite of everything that had been going on.

Melissa and I celebrated the New Year in my bed. Loudly. With bells and whistles. When I woke the next morning I found Paloma curled up next to me. She was naked. She'd slipped into Melissa's and my bed sometime during the night.

Melissa pretended to be not pleased when she discovered her younger sister's presence. We kicked her out.

13 - Miami Beach, Florida, January

Melissa left on Saturday the eighth day of January to go back to school. I drove her to the airport. We'd been making love for fifteen days. Almost non-stop. In almost every conceivable position. I'd filled every opening in her body. We'd fucked. And sucked. And kissed. We'd laughed ... and cried. We'd paraded nude on the beach before a thousand pairs of eyes. I kissed my sister on Lincoln Road as tourists and locals streamed around us.

We knew our parents knew what we were doing and yet they said nothing. We'd let Paloma watch us.

We'd been shameless.

And yet we'd really never talked about the future. Just that she'd be coming home once she graduated. That eventually she'd settle down and marry and have kids. As I would.

We hadn't had to tell each other what we both knew. That we'd never stop now that we'd started.

"Luv ya," I whispered as we stood in front of the airport gate.

"You better," she answered, then captured my lips in hers. For minutes our hungry tongues probed. She felt my hardness grow against her stomach.

"And you better not let Emmanuelle do that anymore," I warned when our mouths finally separated.

"We live together," Melissa teased.

"You better not," I teased back.

"A cold, stormy, snowy New England night ... the power goes off ... two innocent coeds needing to stay warm..." Melissa was trying to keep her giggles in as she spoke.

"Well you can tell sweet little Manny that you brother is going to come up to visit you next month and that if she thought she could get away with taking advantage of a Martinez girl she's got another think coming."

"And what's my little, baby brother going to do about it?" Melissa asked as she squeezed her body even tighter against me. Her face was a glow with happiness.

"Oh I think daddy and I will think of something," I promised.

"Daaaaddy?"

"Yes I think your father is going to have to teach our French friend something about Latino machismo. I'm going to have a long talk with him when I get home."

"Hah! You are not." I smiled. I could see her nervousness. "You better not," she warned.

"He's going to put your pretty little lesbian friend over his knee."

"He will not."

"And then I think he's going to introduce her to a nice big Cuban-American cock."

"That is so disgusting!" My sister said. Then she leaned into me and pushed her tongue deep into my mouth. A second later she was gone...

****

It was just after ten at night when I got home. I found my father in his den.

He and I had been sitting in the den for over a half hour, sipping beer as we'd watched Lebron and D Wade make fools of the Lakers, before he brought up the subject I knew he'd been dying to broach.

"You know I love you Roberto," he finally said.

"I love you too dad," I answered, knowing much more was coming.

"You shouldn't have had to do that ... to do ... it wasn't really fair to ask you to do--" Dad was incapable of putting what Melissa and I had done into words.

"Doctor Singh said it was the only way."

"It's just that I feel I should have done something, that it was my job," dad said with a helpless tone in his voice.

"I knew you couldn't ... and I knew the family would never be the same if Melissa had married--"

"That bitch!" dad interrupted. He clearly hadn't forgiven the sexy Frenchwoman.

"You should have seen her naked dad," I replied with a grin, trying to lighten his mood.

"I don't know why the government lets them in the country," he answered.

"We should only allow French lesbians into the country if they come by raft, like we did," I agreed. Dad smiled, he knew I was joking.

"Well at least Melissa's cured," dad said, then after a moment's hesitation added, "thanks to you."

"Do you know what Doctor Singh said when I told him what happened?"

"You told him? That you--" I nodded. "Maybe you shouldn't have told him everything. He might think--"

"He's Indian dad, he understands." I really hadn't discussed it yet with Doctor Singh. I was making it up as I talked.

"Still--"

"He said it might not be over."

"But she's cured. You cured her."

"She's gone back up north. They'll be together for the next four months. That French girl--"

"That BITCH!"

"Doctor Singh said she'll never give Melissa up without a fight. That it was almost a certainty that she'll try to win her back. He told me about one case he had--" I let my words hang in the air. I waited.

"What case?" dad finally asked.

"Doctor Singh thought he had cured one of his patients. This was a couple of years ago. And then later he found out he hadn't. His patient's girlfriend actually drugged her and then handcuffed her to a bed. Then she did lesbian things to her ... for seven days straight..."

"I'll kill her," dad threatened. "I shouldn't have let her go back."

"We'll have to go up there dad. Doctor Singh said to wait a month or so ... then we'll go up there and make sure--"

"I'll have to go?"

"Yes! Doctor Singh said it would be imperative."

"Would I have to--"

I slowly shook my head yes. "And you'll also have to punish the French girl."

"I will?"

"She can't get away with what she's done to Melissa dad."

"No, she shouldn't," my father agreed.

"In fact I think a good spanking just might be in order," I suggested. "You could put her right over your knee."