Cures for the Loneliness Ch. 01

Story Info
She's missing her husband.
1.9k words
3.27
58k
1
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The plan was simple, be apart for a short period of time and the rewards of being in a place that they both dreamed to be would be realized. This story is a continuation of the love struck relationship between Gretta and Hans. Years ago they had a steamy, global love affair that ventured into the fantasy and intrigued of both the sex lives. They have since married and have begun a family of two children. After a couple years of residing in the northwest suburbs of Berlin, they have dreamed of moving down into the southern country side of Sorrento to raise their kids and continuing living out that European dream. Hans recently has taken a position for a computer company in Sorrento while Gretta has stayed at home to sell the house and have their daughter Heidi finish out the school year. This is an event that recently Gretta decided to indulge in to help her and Hans feel close to one another.

One night Gretta was searching housing items on the Internet after she put the kids to bed. After an hour she decided to open up a bottle of wine and change into a comfortable silk, green camisole with a matching pair of green shorts. After a few sips she ventured into the website of literotica where her and Hans would often read stories to increase their libidos. While Hans read the stories the two lovers would often pet one another while the heat between the pair took over and they would be fucking on the kitchen floor. Greta loved the way Hans would change the tone of his voice as he read the erotic sections of each story. As Hans read Gretta was either touching herself to signal the start of her moisture or she bent down on her knees and would suck Hans' large, German penis. But not on this night, Hans was out of town and Gretta was feeling all alone and yearned for a good orgasm. As she searched for that special story to get her in the mood, Gretta finished her second glass of wine and was well on her way to getting buzzed. She poured over the categorized stories as she filled the glass to the brim. What did she look for tonight: couples, lesbian, fantasy, bondage, group, anal, romance, or masturbation? Tonight would be for fantasy.

Just as she clicked the icon for this section another one of those annoying pop-up windows appeared; "Fantasy Swingers in your area, call now!" But instead of closing the box Gretta read more, "In the privacy of your own home, realize your fantasy with your spouse. To find out more call 1-888-

S-H-A-R-I-N-G. Gretta thought about Hans and the sexual power they had with one another back in the early stages of their career. How could she forget about the gangbang she received at the old castle or the sex in the train? She explored the boundaries of her sexual appetite with the one man she loved more dearly than anything else in the world. The wine was now starting to kick in and her devious mind starting to play their little games inside her head again. Gretta felt there would be no harm in her calling the number to find answers to a couple of her questions. She called and a woman with a sultry voice named Allie began her sales spiel. After listening for about 1 minute Gretta was not impressed and almost put the phone down. "Is your lover with you?" asked the voice. Gretta answered negatively.

"Are you looking to cheat on your lover or just realize a fantasy?" Allie responded.

There was a long silence on the phone as Gretta prepared her answer. "No, I don't cheat."

"Where is he or she now?" Allie probed for information.

"He is out of town and has been for some time. We have always shared our fantasies together but tonight I am feeling a little horny and just wanted to hear a voice as I touched myself." Gretta honestly put forth a response.

"Have you ever performed before a camera before?" Allie continued.

"Yes, and it was nice but as you might know it's hard to film and be involved as the camera or video change places."

"Gretta would you consider masturbating while somebody operating the camera?" suggested Allie.

"No"

"Gretta how would your lover respond to receiving a video from you, made by you, but for him?" "Picture your lover inserting the video and seeing you playing with yourself as he sat in a hotel. He probably would get his cock out and whack off.

Gretta pondered the moment as she thought about Hans sitting in some lonely office fearing the trip back to an empty hotel until he played the same routine again the next day. She thought about his reaction to the video and his immediate response would be exactly as Allie pictured it. Spurred on by the alcohol Gretta asked about the cost and how this process would work. Allie laid out the cost as a two hour film session at Gretta and Han's house and would take place whenever Gretta wanted it. Gretta was ready now and asked about an immediate session as she would most likely chicken out at a later date. The time was either now or never. Allie stammered as she knew it would be difficult for her to leave the office as she was scheduled to be on the phone system until 2am. That was three hours from now, she asked if Gretta could wait that long and it was hard to believe but Gretta heard herself respond yes. Gretta offered her address and hung up the phone. Gretta ran up to her room to prepare, with a shower and to clean shave her pussy. Gretta was going to be filmed by another woman and she wanted to be sure that everything thing was perfect: her hair, the clothes, the lingerie, stockings, necklace, and the selection of vibrators and dildos that she and Hans had purchased over the years. This entire process took almost 2 hours as she finally sat on the back down on the couch, listened to soft music, and continued sipping her favorite red wine. Gretta slowly fell into a dream state.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. Gretta quickly jerked up to a sitting position and realized that the plan had started and there was only one way to stop it. Nervously, she walked to the door picturing the person, Allie, to be a multi-tattooed person with many piercing, and to be a stereo-typical biker chick. The door opened and a plain, mother female appeared in front of her. Allie was not at all what she expected and had the appearance of your everyday soccer mom. Allie stood 5'6", 135 pounds, brown hair, with a little above average chest, but dressed quite casually. "Hi, I'm Allie came from her lips". Gretta watched in amazement, this was not what she had expected. Allie carried an over the shoulder camera bag, an overnight bag and in her right hand was a tripod. Gretta motioned her in and apologized for her rudeness and started to explain herself. Allie stepped in and offered, "Most people don't' expect me but remember I am no different than you. I love my husband, have a wonderful family that I wouldn't give up for the world, but we enjoy our sexual fantasies and look to provide the same experiences that most won't dream about exploring. I'm here to strengthen your relationship with your husband while he is away. Obviously, the two of you have talked about sexual fantasies otherwise you wouldn't have clicked the pop-up window. We will have some fun and if there is anything you feel uncomfortable with then we will stop. No pressure and only what you want. Do you still want to do this?"

Gretta smiled and asked if Allie would like to drink. She accepted. Gretta suggested that they do downstairs to the basement as the kids where upstairs and she didn't want they awakened. The two ladies walked downstairs and Allie set up the camera equipment. Gretta went over to the radio and inserted five CD's that she liked to have as the background music. She also put in a porn DVD just in case she needed a little incentive to perform. Gretta also lit a number of candles as she knew that Hans loved candles to set the mood for the evening. Both women went to the bathroom one last time and had their drinks topped off. Now was the moment to discuss the shoot.

Allie had Gretta sit down and held her hands and said, "This is all about you wanting to make a seductive video for your husband. Picture him as the camera and you are performing for him. I will just zoom in and out on certain aspect of your play. He is the person who excites you and makes your juices flow. I will just way to you suggestions for the next movement; you are the one that decides what to do next. Be vocal as men loved to her a woman moan in ecstasy. Start slow, and ease into your movements. Men are visual and need time to take in all that you are doing. Remember that his one hand is on his cock and the other is on the remote as he doesn't want to miss anything that you do for the first time.

Gretta felt more comfortable with the situation the more that Allie talked. It genuinely seemed as if Allie wanted what was best for Gretta and was willing to help. This familiarity would be helpful as Gretta was about to masturbate in front of someone other than her husband.

Allie walked behind the camera and said, "Whenever you are ready."

The music started and Gretta started to swing her hips.

She just didn't know what to do as she had never stripped in front of her husband or dance seductively. Gretta had a number of pictures running through her head and most of them had to deal with pornos that she had watched with Hans. What did those girls do? Hans had always objected to the porno girls looking into the camera because it was not real. This was real and this was his wife. Gretta snapped into place and looked the camera right in the eye and motioned a kiss. If she couldn't kiss him now than a video would allow them to be connected. That was it! Gretta was about to get it on with the camera.

The music and Gretta were in tune with one another. She started by sticking her index finger into her mouth and drawing it deep into her throat. Hans loved blowjobs and this would definitely get him going. She rocked the finger back and forth, allowing the saliva to string between her finger and her lips. With her other hand she ran it up the side of her camisole until it flowed down into her cleavage. She gently squeezed her left breast. Hans loved Gretta's tits and often spent more time licking and kissing her boobs then he did licking her pussy. Gretta didn't want to disappoint her man.

Allie remained motionless as she watched Gretta. This was exactly what Gretta needed in order to continue. Her confidence continued to soar as she got more risqué.

Gretta removed her left breast from the confinement of her camisole. Her nipple was ripe and ready for pinching and her owner didn't disappoint. A slight moan rose from her mouth and she felt that pleasurable pain from a tight pinch.