Curing Mom's Addiction Ch. 03

Story Info
A mother's twisted quest comes back to haunt her.
22.3k words
4.36
56.2k
73

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Story description: A mother's sordid quest to find a cure brings past confrontations to the present. Donna and Chris exploit the twins for personal gratification and alters their subservient roles. Are Donna's afflictions ever remedied? The story concludes at the end with that answer.

***

Mind-Fucked Twins

Three weeks had passed since Donna had willingly submitted to be her son's fuck-slut.

As life usually does, it sometimes branches out in different directions than expected.

The catalysis for that change occurred when two religious siblings knocked at the door to spread the word of Jesus. Unfortunately for them, Donna answered the door.

Using persuasion and manipulation with a lot of untruths, she successfully converted them into incestuous lovers by unfettering the bindings of righteousness that constrained their natural lust. She used that sprightly horniness against them and directed it towards each other. Once corrupted, it took only a few weeks to totally mind-fuck the twins and twist them into something else.

On a king-sized bed in Donna's room, Casey lay in the missionary position with her legs widely spread while vigorously rubbing her pussy to keep it moist.

Amid her excessive moaning, Casey repeatedly cried, 'I'm a fuck-slut. I'm a fuck-slut..."

It had become a mantra that became her daily regimen and was used to reinforce what she had become.

On the edge of that bed at the end, Casey's brother, Randy was on all fours facing Chris.

Randy eagerly slobbered and sucked Chris's cock with the objective to make it hard and thick.

Randy was all dolled up with a blond wig and facially painted to look like a woman. Except for his jaw-line and Adam's apple, he looked nearly identical to his twin.

Transforming Randy into a cock loving sissy had been Donna's idea.

From the very beginning, a jealously had developed between the two men over Casey. For Chris to make her a submissive bimbo, Donna had to break the incestuous bond that had developed.

The only solution she could devise was to turn the young man into a fag that had a voracious craving for both cock and cum.

Because the young man was conditioned by religion to abhor and denounce homosexual behavior, his cooperation in such an effort made reconditioning difficult to implement.

After considering their options, Donna decided that force would be necessary.

Having gained some mastery over the sister, manipulating her into believing God wanted her to have a sexy twin sister had brought her onboard with the scheme. With the sister's help in deceiving him about bondage play, they managed to restrain him to a chair.

To warp a man's hardened mind to the point that he behaved like a woman required brainwashing mixed with pleasurable stimulus as reinforcement. Many of those tools were freely available on the internet. They started the process by forcing him to watch sissy hypnosis video's around the clock. That included pleasuring him to hardness when he watched men perform sexual behaviors they wanted to bolster. Additional humiliation by making him jerk-off and ejaculate to pictures of cocks forged a pleasurable craving.

After a week of continuous bombardment, stimulation, and verbal encouragement, his aversion to dick began to dissipate and numerous desires began to manifest. Once they included feminization and shemale hypnosis in the mix, the whole process accelerated.

After two weeks of conditioning, Randy's passions had shifted to those more aligned with the female gender. Although he knew he was a man, he now had an intense desire to be a woman. The process had been so powerful that he begged to be given female hormones, so he could grow breasts like his sister.

Although Donna and Chris were initially pleased with the results, what they hadn't considered when acclimating him to accepting dick was that it would entirely erase his natural affinity towards women.

Randy had acquired a strong aversion to pussy to the extent that it now made him limp. Getting the young man hard for sex required showing him pictures of huge dicks ejaculating.

On the plus side, his incestuous attraction for sister had been eliminated. Moreover, once Casey viewed her brother as a woman, her desire to fornicate and breed with a sissy evaporated.

Presently, Chris was horrified by the gradual increase in pressure that was urging him to ejaculate. If he were to unload now, it would be the third time he had been shamed by Randy's mouth on his prick.

Chris shuddered at the thought of ejaculating from the act of having a sissy pleasure his dick. He cried, "Don't you fucking make me come. Not again. Oh fuck, he's going to do it!"

Excited by that announcement, Randy bobbed and slobbered even faster.

Donna immediately leaned in next to Randy and yelled, "You're too enthusiastic! Are you trying to make him come? It's not your turn to be gifted. Your only job is to make him hard for your sister. Stop now!"

Frustrated, Randy purged Chris's cock from his mouth. A thick string of drool arched from the head of Chris's dick to the bottom of Randy's chin and then snapped.

Randy whined, "Why does she get to breed and not me? You promised me that he would pop my cherry. I prepared my sissy-hole just like you trained me."

Chris directed his voice to his mother and flatly said, "Quit promising him. I'm not mentally prepared for that. Letting a sissy suck my cock is one thing, but even dressed up he looks like a guy to me. His body needs to change. If he had natural boobs, it would help a lot."

Randy's eyes watered, and deep emotion crimped his expression. Without a word, he shuffled off the bed and then ran out of the bedroom crying.

Donna angrily said, "Chris, you've hurt his feeling again. Quit referring to her as a man. Inside he truly believes he's a woman. I admit we went overboard. We shouldn't have introduced feminization and shemale videos into the mix. We should have stopped at cock worship."

Chris gave her a stern look and replied, "That was your idea. You thought it would be cute to make him look like his sister. If he had breasts and a curvy waist, then having a cock and balls wouldn't bother me. Making him wear a wig and makeup isn't working for me."

Donna replied, "Maybe you're the one that needs reconditioning. Sex is sex, it's just as enjoyable whether it's with a man or woman. You need to be openminded. If you don't give him what he desires, we'll lose him. When it comes to anal intercourse, there's no difference between sexes. I'll check on Randy and calm him down."

As she began to leave, Chris grabbed her arm and said, "Mom, tell him I'm sorry. Also, he needs a girlie name. Calling him Randy throws me off. If you want me to view him as a female, a name would be a good start. Please, make him more feminine. He may feel like a woman on the inside, but to me, he looks like a man playing dress up on the outside. Do that and I'll fuck the shit out of him—I mean her."

Donna winked and said, "I've already acquired a prescription for everything he needs but understand it can take up to a year before you see definite changes. Once he starts the medication, you'll be pleased."

After Donna left the room, Casey said, "Don't worry Daddy, I'll make him a girl that's just like me. You're going limp, do you wish to skip our session?"

Daddy and Mama were the names Chris and Donna made their fuck-sluts use when referring to them. They were titles to signify control. It was also a quirky way to bring the twins into their weird new family now that they had none.

To gain full control of the siblings, Donna implemented a plan to obliterate all bonds to their former life. She finalized that break by making the twins come out as gay to their Christian family.

The immediate result of that confrontation instantly turned two loving parents into hateful bigots that ostracized their children without giving it a second thought. That was also the day that both siblings turned their backs to religion and became grateful that they were no longer like their parents.

Chris replied, "No, we're good. I'm hard again. Open your pussy for me. It's time to breed."

Casey excitedly responded by splaying her labia and showing a perfectly round hole.

She followed that action by begging, "Daddy, I need your cum so bad, please give me babies!"

Having the brother out of the way made it possible to convert the sister from an incestuous sibling to a cum loving fuck-slut. Since she was already committed to breeding with her brother, they simply shifted that duty to Chris.

Along the course of that transformation, Casey had lost her righteousness. She no longer fucked for God's blessing. Her religious devotion was redirected to worshiping dick like a zealot. Now committed to cock, her only motivations were those of a fuck-slut with a cum fetish that desired to breed. They had essentially made her like Donna.

Chris pounded her rough the way she liked it.

In between several thrusts, he breathlessly said, "You want cum? You need to fuck like a whore. Move that pussy like you mean it."

Casey's pelvis immediately went wild with undulations and gyrations meant to entice ejaculation.

Her training as a fuck-slut had been overly successful. She had become so efficient at fucking that she had eclipsed the sexual talents of Donna. Being too good at whoring had consequences that had just recently been unveiled in the last five sessions. She now had the ability to unintentionally cause Chris to ejaculate in under a minute.

The moment Casey's persuading exhilarations amped up, Chris creampied the whore.

Casey felt the jizz when it was unloaded based on the hardness of his dick and the quickness of his plunges. Although she was ecstatic for the cum, she was a normal woman and unlike Donna, she couldn't instantaneously orgasm. Making men ejaculate too fast had become a dreadful curse for her.

Donna was at the door and had been watching them fuck. She shook her head and said, "I'm becoming envious of you girl. I'm good, but I don't make men come that quick."

Being extremely exasperated over this repeated event, Casey said, "I don't want to be a spontaneous ejaculation machine. I love jizz, but Daddy comes so quick that I never achieve orgasm. I feel like I'm just a cum dumpster. It's frustrating me."

Chris was also annoyed at having come so suddenly. It was taking away the pleasure and neither of them was finding joy from it.

He replied, "From my perspective, your cunt is a seed receptacle that I must continuously fill. Do you think I'm happy about it? When I fuck mom, I can last up to ten minutes. Usually being enthusiastic and working your pussy like a pro is a positive. The problem is you are too fucking good at it."

"Daddy, it's not all my fault. You keep telling me to fuck like a whore. I'm only doing what I'm told. That's why I lay still and let you pound me. If I move my pussy, you come," Casey said.

Donna giggled and then said, "Maybe that's the answer. Just let her be an immobile sperm receptacle. Being a sex object is pretty much her function anyway. Let her lie still and just use her hole. Maybe you'll last long enough to get her off."

Casey loudly exclaimed, "You want me to be a fuck-doll? I don't—"

Chris smiled at the idea and abruptly interjected, "That might work. She's adorable like a cuddly doll and even after all the twisted sex, she still shines with a glow of innocence. Apply the proper makeup and dress her up and I can get off on that alone."

Upon observing their expressions, Casey flatly said, "You can't be serious. Do I have a say in this matter?"

Both Donna and Chris simultaneously said, "No."

Casey said, "I don't understand. Am I going from being a fuck-slut to becoming a fuck-doll? I'm so confused."

Donna said, "Does it matter? You're a plaything no matter what title you hold."

Chris teasingly said, "No need to worry, we can start tomorrow. Congratulations Casey, your now an immobile sex toy with three pleasure holes for men to fill. Now you're truly a vessel for cum."

Casey broadened her eyes at that description and then said, "Daddy, that's not funny. Can I at least make sounds? You know I moan a lot. I'm not sure I like the idea of being a fuck-doll."

Chris said, "What if I promised to get you off every time. If you don't orgasm from the fucking, I'll eat your pussy until you do. Will that work for you?"

"I'm a fuck-doll," Casey eagerly replied.

***

Fuck-Doll Twins

Chris woke up to his mom hovering over him.

After wiping his eyes, he said, "Ah, what's up?"

Donna said, "After you take a shower, you have two presents waiting for you in my bedroom."

He said, "Why are you dressed in a business blouse and skirt? Aren't you joining us?"

She replied, "Something came up at work. My boss demanded I come see him. I don't have a choice."

"You're still on vacation. I don't understand," he said.

"It's complicated, so forget it. Before I go, I need to tell you, it's time you stepped up and did your part," she said.

He said, "What do you mean?"

Donna placed her hands on her hips and glared down at him.

She said, "Having subservient fuck-sluts means you have a responsibility. Sex objects aren't just there to serve you. It's essential they find joy in their role. Providing pleasure is a two-way street, so to speak. It's always been the duty of the Daddy to be the whore, not the playthings. I should have told you that when we started. You must make Randy and Casey come like they've never come before. Do that and they'll remain loyal."

"What's going on?" he said.

She flatly replied, "Randy believes you don't like him. He said you either accept him as an equal to his twin or he's leaving to whore himself to men and he's taking his sister with him. Unless you fulfill your duty as master these two will end up being trafficked and abused. They're still naïve to the dangers that face them. We made them sexually submissive, so we're accountable to keep them from being harmed by others."

He heatedly said, "I have to pleasure Randy and get him off? I told you I'm not ready for that."

Donna broadly grinned and then said, "I'm pretty sure you'll change your mind. Casey and I spent a considerable amount of time last night making him feminine. He's now called Sissy. He likes the name, it doesn't bother him. Remember, it's his new name not what he's become, so use it in that context. From now on, refer to him as a woman. The boy's messed up and I now regret what we did to him."

"I'm not promising anything. I'll do what I can," he said.

Donna grabbed his hand and lightly shook it.

She then said, "Chris, I'm serious, do your part. Today you need to be a slut, so serve them as they would you. Doing so will ensure their faithfulness. If you don't you'll lose Casey and I know how attached you've become. You've fallen in love with her."

He said, "Maybe, hell, I don't know. Lust and love have become blurred for me. I don't know the difference anymore."

She replied, "Well, perhaps I'm not the one to make that judgment after all. I only know my love for you. Lust is the only attribute I can clearly define. That's something you'll need to determine on your own."

He flatly said, "Is that it?"

She glared at him with a worried expression and exhaled.

He said, "What's wrong? You're keeping something from me."

Donna turned from him and said, "Ah...it's nothing. I don't know how long I'll be, so don't wait up. As for the twins, you need to do as I asked."

***

After she left, Chris stepped into the shower.

While the water ran, his thoughts were on his mother.

Her expression disturbed him. She was keeping him in the dark about something. Even commanding her as the Daddy didn't disclose the truth. As his mom and not a fuck-slut, she refused to discuss it.

He gave up the inquiry because the twins waited for him.

Having completed his shower and dried off, he remained naked and strolled down the hallway to his mother's bedroom and then entered.

The sight before him left him enthralled and caused his heart to beat rapid.

Both twins lay unmoving dressed in schoolgirl uniforms with white knee-high stockings. It was like the ensemble he made his mother wear to work a few weeks back.

Their arms were at their sides and their legs were ajar about shoulder width. Their plaid red skirts were short with just enough material to funnel down to conceal their genitals.

While observing them from the distance at the doorway, he couldn't tell them apart. They looked identical in every way.

He said, "My God, she told me, but I had no idea. You two are adorable beyond my expectation. I'm not even going to check which one of you has a cock or pussy. As your Daddy, it's my job to reward you both for your commitment. I'll flip a coin for right or left and that's the girl I'll pleasure first."

Neither fuck-doll replied or moved. They simply stared with fixation at the ceiling and occasionally blinked.

As Chris reached for a coin on the dresser, he kept glancing back at the immobile fuck-dolls.

He was baffled at how his mom and Casey had achieved the impossible. Randy was made to look like his sister from gaudy makeup and dark-red lipstick to hair braids and long blond pigtails. They gave him breasts and even his hips had the curvy appearance of his sister.

Regardless of which one he had to serve first, he had to get his head in the game and commit himself to doing something he thought improbable a day ago. If the brother followed through with his warning to leave, he would take his sister. Whether she would or not was debatable, but he wasn't willing to take that chance.

Just thinking of Casey whoring herself to other men left an empty feeling in his heart and made him worry. He knew the result of their departure. With the twin's mind-fucked and fully acclimated to the role of subservient sex slaves, their condition would immediately be exploited by abusive men. His mother was right. They were responsible for their safety. Although they themselves were guilty, they had never abused that control.

"Okay, here goes. Heads for right, tails for left," he said.

He went to flip the coin and stopped when both fuck-dolls suddenly quivered in place. The twins were excited with anticipation and even immobile they couldn't stop shivering.

He chuckled and then tossed the coin.

Catching it in midair, he flipped it on his left wrist.

It was tails.

He said, "Looks like fuck-doll on my left is the lucky lady."

Dropping the coin, he crawled upon the bed in alignment with doll number one.

The moment his weight was fully on the bed, the doll's skirt rose up like a tent.

Taken aback by that display, Chris gulped and became nervous.

Oh fuck, it's Randy, he thought. I don't have a choice, I've already obligated myself. I can do this. Mom always says, once you get started, it feels natural and the queasiness goes away. I hope the hell she's right.

Chris reluctantly crawled forward towards the tented fabric that continuously twitched.

He flipped the skirt over Sissy's waist to reveal a meaty hard dick pointing skyward that wildly wobbled from excitement. A drip of precum dribbled at its tip and strung down to wave like a flag.

Chris was dismayed that he felt no aversion to it. Quite the opposite, he felt drawn to it.

Seeing a sexy girl with a hard cock aroused him.

This can't be happening, he thought. What the fuck, my dick's rock hard. No, I can't be bi. Then, why am I turned on?

He was confronted with a truth that was displayed at full mast between his legs.

He analyzed this new-found revelation in his head.