Curing the Groper

Story Info
A female teacher is taught a lesson.
6.1k words
4.01
140.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MelanieK
MelanieK
133 Followers

At the time all this happened I was in the upper sixth form and in my last year at school. I got on well with all my fellow students and, being 18, I’d had quite a bit of experience with a number of the girls. I knew how to get a girl interested. A Few compliments about her good looks and figure and she was putty in my hands. As I was elected head boy I suppose I must have had a certain popularity with all my fellow students.

In the middle of the first term, our gymnastics mistress was taken ill and had to leave, so another female teacher was appointed to replace her. She rejoiced in the name of Sophie Roper, was in her early thirties with shoulder length blonde hair and when she took games with the girls dressed in very short tight shorts and a tight T-shirt she looked quite sexy but a bit overweight. Her bust was rather large but she seemed to enjoy jumping about and making it bounce up and down. It was the same old technique as that employed by some of the sixth form girls who wanted to interest a boy. We knew all the signs of course, so it was nothing new to us.

She tried to be one of those women who, to use a modern but rather misleading term, was “empowered”. The real meaning of this word is to have power given to them, but so many use the word to mean just plain “bossy”. It’s a trait in women that puts men off and it puts boys off even more.

After a few weeks something else became apparent to all the boys in the school, namely that, although she was primarily employed to teach girls, her main interest was in boys. Whenever she got the chance she could be seen chatting to groups of them. At first they thought she was just being friendly but it soon transpired that she had ideas that involved more than friendship. From then on the boys tried to avoid her whenever possible but as she took geography as a secondary subject she sometimes taught some of the boys who had no choice but to spend time in her class.

One of her habits whenever she entered a class was to sing out in a loud and cheerful voice “Hello class” to which the class were expected to give an equally cheerful response of “Hello Miss Roper”. The boys often used to say “Miss Groper” but it didn’t seem to register with her.

On several occasions some of the boys came to me, as head boy, to complain that she often bent over them when she was supposed to be looking at their exercise books and would brush her ample breasts against them. Some of them knew this was wrong and were frightened by her behaviour, finding it distasteful, but didn’t want to cause trouble by reporting her to the headmaster.

One day a friend of mine called Gino came to me very upset and told me that while he was alone changing his shoes under one of the trees in the playing field she had stopped to chat to him, then, under the pretence of helping him to balance while pulling on his shoe, she slipped her hand inside his shirt and fondled his chest. Gino was a rather shy retiring boy but had the courage to go to the headmaster to complain. The head called in Miss Roper who denied everything and even said that Gino had made advances to her. The head then told the lad that in future he was to stay away from Miss Roper. He was furious at such cursory treatment by the headmaster and it was then he came to see me.

“Can’t we do something about her Roger,” he pleaded.

It was then that I realised that I would have to take the Groper in hand and do something to protect the lads so, after giving the matter considerable thought, I had a word with a few of my friends in the sixth form and told them of my plan. They agreed to help.

The Groper often came to talk to me on some pretext or other asking how my work was going or about the results of the school football team. If I was ever on the playing field with my shirt off after a game I frequently noticed her hurrying in my direction to “have a chat”. I used to love teasing her by putting my shirt back on well before she arrived.

To start my plan I became rather more “friendly” with her when we talked. On one occasion she asked whether I had a regular girl friend and whether I was going out with anyone at the moment. I was, but as I wanted to get her interested I said wasn’t. It worked. She came closer to me.

“Can’t imagine why a handsome guy like you, Roger, doesn’t have a regular. I know a lot of the girls fancy you.”

“Well,” I replied, “they’re OK but most of them don’t seem to have had much experience with boys. They seem to be a bit immature.”

At this she brightened up considerably and stuck her chest out even more. I knew the signs. Females are never subtle. She was hooked! I pretended to be hot in the sun and undid the top two buttons of my shirt and flapped the front about as though cooling down. Her eyes suveyed my chest.

“Whew, this sun is really hot,” I said. “I think I’ll go and sit under that tree for a bit.”

“What a good idea,” she replied. “Do you mind if i join you, Roger?”

“Not at all Miss Roper. You look as though you need to cool off too.” There was a double meaning to this but she didn’t seem to notice.

I sat with my back against the tree and she sat beside me just touching my arm.

“I imagine you like the sun,” she said. “You’ve got a lovely brown tan. And with your gorgeous curly brown hair it suits you.” Things were going better than I’d hoped. “Do you do much sunbathing Roger?”

“Quite a bit, but not in long doses. I prefer to get brown, not red.”

“Very wise too,” she responded. “You’re not only good looking, you’re intelligent.” She was pouring on the compliments now and I realised my plan was going to be easier than I’d thought.

“I expect you sunbathe in your garden,” she commented.

This gave me a great opportunity to lead her on. “Some of the time Miss. But the garden is overlooked by the neighbours and as I like to get an all-over tan I often go down to a place along the beach among the rocks. It’s quite a walk to get there so it’s private enough for me to sunbathe nude.”

I saw her swallow quickly and she croaked a bit as she asked, “Do you mean those tall rocks down towards the old lighthouse or the ones at the other end of the beach?”

“The ones at the lighthouse end,” I replied. I knew I’d achieved part one of my plan. Part two was soon to follow. I looked at my watch. “Gosh! Miss Roper, Is that the time? I’ve got a French lesson in three minutes. I’d better dash.”

I left her sitting under the tree looking very pleased with herself. Little did she know what I had in store for her.

I next had a meeting on the beach with several of the older boys who had volunteered to help me. I told them of what I had said to the Groper and that she was now well and truly on the hook. I pointed out to them the place in the rocks along the beach where my plan would be put into action, and I told them that I had said I went there to sunbathe in the nude. When I described the look on her face and her reaction they all burst into laughter. They thought it was hilarious.

I then asked them to go over to the rocks as soon as they could and go down to the high watermark where all the odds and ends were washed up on the shore. I told them what I wanted, why I wanted it, and told them where to put it. They rubbed their hands in glee. They were really looking forward to dealing with the Groper. Their last job would be to recruit about 20 other boys, particularly any who were in the groper’s geography class, or those she’d tried to grope.

I then chose two friends, Martin and Steve, who were taking the same syllabus as myself - as we needed to have the same time off from lessons - and together we planned a conversation which would take place at the next available opportunity and within earshot of the Groper.

The weather forecast had promised sun for the next four or five days at least so we planned to act the following day which was Friday. We three had an hour free mid afternoon on that day so we went out into the field where Miss Roper was taking a sports lesson with a class of girls. We waited until the lesson had finished and the Groper was on her way back across the field towards the school. We pretended not to notice her behind us and waited until she could easily hear our voices. I parted from the others and said cheerio.

“Oh, by the way Roger,” shouted Martin, “are you coming to play football with us tomorrow afternoon?”

“No!” I shouted back. “As it’s nice and sunny I’ll be going down on the beach to do some sunbathing.” We then went into the school ahead of the Groper. But I knew she had heard what I said and I could practically hear her scheming mind ticking over.

The following day dawned bright and sunny. A quick meeting in the morning with my helpers revealed that all was in place at the rocks and the other boys had been recruited. They had all agreed with alacrity.

Early in the afternoon I started out for the beach carrying a bag containing my speedos, a towel, a camera and a video camera. A ten minute walk saw me arrive over at the rocks near the old lighthouse. I positioned myself on a ledge high up on the far side where I had a good view right across the beach so I could see anyone who approached. I didn’t have to wait long before I saw Miss Roper walking across the beach in my direction carrying a small bag. She was wearing a very short pair of white shorts and a brief blouse showing a bare midriff. I remember thinking it was something she really shouldn’t wear. A bare midriff can look great on a girl with a slim tummy and some signs of abdominal muscles, but a fat tum? Forget it! I knew she couldn’t see me as I was almost completely hidden behind the rocks.

At the same time I could also see my gang of helpers walking along the cliff top path towards me. When they were behind the rocks they would descend to the beach and would be within easy striking distance of my position.

The group of rocks had a series of ledges at varying heights which ran around in a circle with a large area of soft, dry sand in the middle of them. As I expected, the Groper approached silently and warily. I knew she would be looking for me lying on my towel, hopefully nude, in the sun. From my position I could see her peep around the rocks and look at the sandy area in the middle. Not seeing me, she walking around the circle looking in the various recesses in the rocks. I decided it was time to act. I slipped the top of my shirt down just over my shoulders. I didn’t even take it off but I knew it would do the trick. I then looked down over the rock I was lying on and showed just my bare shoulders.

“Oh, hello Miss Roper” I shouted. “Fancy seeing you here. I was just finishing off my sunbathing. I’ll just put my clothes on and I’ll come down.”

I could hear the frustration and disappointment in her voice as she answered,

“Oh, Roger, you’ve finished already have you? Evidently a short session. But you did tell me you didn’t overdo your exposure.”

I waited a short while and then climbed down the rocks onto the sand. I walked towards her. “And, talking of exposure,” I said laughingly, “It’s a good job I decided to sunbathe on the top of the rocks instead of on the sand here where I usually do. Otherwise you’d have come around the rocks and found me lying here on my towel stark naked.”

She swallowed hard and gave a little nervous laugh. “Oh, my! Would you have felt embarrassed if I’d seen you naked?” Then she tried to look sexy and moved towards me saying in a low voice, “I must be honest with you Roger. I’m sure I would have enjoyed such a gorgeous sight.”

I laughed and pretended to be embarrassed. “Oh, Miss Roper, I expect you’d be embarrassed if I came along and saw you naked.”

She looked straight at me. “Would I? Who said I would? I’ll be honest with you again. I’d enjoy it.”

Inside I was relishing the situation. I now knew I had her exactly where I wanted her. She was completely at my mercy. With feminine predictability she had walked right into my trap. The coup de grace was not far away.

“Could I ask why you came over here, Miss Roper?”

“Well, I remembered you said it was a good place to sunbathe in the nude as nobody came right over to this side of the beach, so, as it was warm and sunny I decided to get an all-over tan like you.”

Again I put on my best schoolboy embarrassed look. “Oh, well, then I suppose I’d better leave and let you get on with sunning yourself.”

She pursed her lips and gave me one of her innocent looks. Then, with what was meant to be a sexy pout (probably practised in the mirror) she said, “Do you really have to go Roger? I don’t mind in the slightest if you stay. Haven’t you ever seen a naked woman before?”

“Oh yes,” I replied. “I’ve seen quite a few. Well, they were girls I suppose, not women. But . . . when you’ve seen one, you’ve seen them all haven’t you?”

She gave a really nervous laugh this time as she was not certain whether I was going to stay or not. I could tell she really wanted me to stay.

“If you don’t mind seeing me naked, I would welcome you staying. You might be able to keep a lookout from time to time in case anyone comes along.” She looked hopefully at me.

“Well . . . if you’re quite certain . . .”

“Oh, I am. I am,” she said. “Now, you tell me the best place to do my sunbathing. Which place do you generally use?” I didn’t of course, but I couldn’t tell her that after saying I did. So I led her over to a small recess in the rocks.

I put my towel down on the dry sand and sat with my back to the rocks. Miss Roper put her towel down very close to mine and then stood in front of me smiling down. First she kicked off her sandals, then unbuttoned her blouse to reveal a lacy bra having a hard job of it holding up her over-large breasts. She slowly slipped off her blouse in the best tradition of professional strippers. She was putty in my hands. I felt powerfully in charge of the situation.

I started to hum “The Stripper” music. She laughed as she swung her hips around and unzipped her short skirt. She stepped out of this and twirled it around her head laughing.

“Were you ever a professional stripper?” I joked, egging her on.

“No, but I would have enjoyed it,” she replied.

Her lacy thong was of sheer nylon and, through it, I could see she had a shaved pussy. She then turned her back to me and undid her bra fastener. Facing me again she slipped the bra off and her breasts migrated south. She didn’t seem to worry about this as she swung them from side to side as I continued with my humming.

Then she inserted her thumbs into the waistband of her thong and moved them from side to side gradually pulling it down. Finally she bent over and stepped out of it. She threw it carelessly to one side and then stood in front of me stark naked with her hands high above her head. Having me watch her strip must have turned her on. I could see every detail of her shaved, naked pussy. It was open and getting pink revealing her inner labia which were moist with precum juice.

She walked onto the towel and lay down by my side on her tummy. “Will you do something for me?” she asked.

I wondered what she was going to ask. If it was what I thought she might ask the answer would have been no, so I replied, “What do you want me to do?”

She rummaged in her bag and pulled out a bottle of sun tan oil. “I can’t put this on my back myself. Would you mind very much putting it on for me? You won’t be embarrassed will you?”

“Oh no,” I said airily. “I’ve put oil on quite a few naked girls.”

“Just on their backs?” she asked questioningly, handing me the bottle.

“All over,” I replied.

“Mmm,” she murmured with what I detected as some degree of satisfaction.

As I was pouring the oil onto my hands I suddenly heard a small pebble clatter down the rocks and looking up I could see the faces of my gang of helpers peeping smilingly over the rocks and looking down on the naked figure of their teacher.

“What was that?” asked the Groper lifting her head slightly.

“Oh, just a seagull taking off from the rocks above us. It must have dislodged a pebble.” She put her head back down on her arms.

With some bravado, and knowing I was being watched from above, I started to put the oil on Miss Roper’s back. I started on her shoulders and worked around in small circles. She gave little murmurs of satisfaction showing she was thoroughly enjoying my ministrations.Then I moved down her spine and sides with an up and down movement until I reached the bottom of her back just adjoining her buttocks. Just above her cleft I gave the lightest of finger touches.

“Ooooh!” she groaned. “That tickles. You really do know what to do with a naked female don’t you?”

“Thank you for the compliment, Miss Roper,” I joked. “I aim to give satisfaction!”

“You certainly do,” she murmured in a sleepy far away voice. “You most certainly do.”.

I then moved on to her buttocks which were nicely rounded but a bit on the large side for my liking. She was the sort of woman who should never wear trousers. As I curved my fingers under her buttocks and down onto the backs of her thighs I heard more noises of approval. Oiling the ousides and insides of her legs drew sighs of approval and then I announced, “Finished!”

She took a deep breath and said, still in that far away voice, “That was absolutely fabulous. I really enjoyed that. Thanks a million.”

We were both silent for several minutes and then she suddenly asked, “Was it here you oiled all those other girls?”

I suddenly saw an opening for advancing my plan to the next stage.

“Some here, some in the countryside and one at the edge of the woods inland from the cliffs. Yes that was a very adventurous girl I took there.”

Just as I had planned she asked, “Why was it adventurous?”

“Well, she was rather more mature than the other girls. She asked me to tie her to some trees to oil her. She said it made her feel vulnerable and sexy.”

“Oooh Yes!” she enthused. “I’d love to be oiled in a bondage situation.”

“Would you?” I asked innocently, seeing the completion of my plan drawing nearer by the minute.

“Oh. . . I’d absolutely love it.”

She then lifted herself on one elbow and looked up at me. “You haven’t oiled my front yet. Would you tie me up to do it like you did with that girl?”

It was like taking candy from a child. “Well,” I responded with mock hesitation, “if you think you’d like me to do that . . .”

“I definitely would,” she returned quickly. “Will you do it?” She was breathing rather heavily now.

“OK then. You just lie there and I’ll go and see if I can find any rope that’s been washed up by the tide,” I said getting to my feet.

The others had done their job well. They had gathered several yards of blue nylon rope which is often washed in by the tide, and they’d left it lying on the sand. I took this and walked back over to the naked figure of Miss Roper. She eagerly got to her feet.

“Just look at this,” I said in a surprised voice. “I think these will do nicely.”

A few yards away there was a narrow but tall rock about eight feet in height. The rope would pass around it easily and there were plenty of jagged places to tie it.

“Of course, there are no trees here,” I commented innocently. “How about this tall rock. Do you think that will do?”

“It will definitely do,” she replied with some vigour.

We moved over to the rock and she stood with her back to it. She lifted her hands up above her head and around the sides of the rock. “Tie my hands there.” she said. I obeyed. Being a Boy Scout I know how to tie knots and I tied those knots so that there was no escape.

She then opened her legs and asked me to tie them also. I tied the rope to her left ankle then walked around the rock to her right ankle. I wanted her as wide open as possible so I pretended the rope was not quite long enough.

“I’ll have to pull your leg further around the rock,” I said.

MelanieK
MelanieK
133 Followers
12