Curing Todd's Perversion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
timmywells
timmywells
1,746 Followers

"Have you had anal intercourse before, Todd?" I heard Dr. Barton say, his cock now slick with some sort of gel.

"NO!" I cried out, startled by something wet and warm on my anus. Kyle's finger - no - his tongue. He was licking my asshole, and then I felt his tongue sliding into me, making me shiver.

"I didn't think so," Dr. Barton said, disappearing behind the cock while Kyle's tongue came out and soemthing else went into my anal cavity. A finger? Two fingers? "I would have let Kyle be your first, but he's too big for a virgin. I think you'll find me much easier to take."

"Please don't!" I cried out, unable to move from my position of being draped over the back of the sofa, and then suddenly Kyle was in front of me, perched on the cushions while Dr. Barton mounted me.

"Relax babe," Kyle was telling me, wiping my tears away and kssing me. "He's good. You're going to love it."

I felt Dr. Barton probong my anus with his bony finger, and then it left me, followed by something less rigid, but bigger. Much bigger. I felt his cock tear into me, slowly ripping through my virgin ass while his hands pulled at my hips.

"There you go," Dr. Barton grunted. "Half in already. My word, what a tight rectum you have here. My penis feels like it's in a vise!"

"What kind of a doctor...?" I started to say.

"The best kind," Kyle said softly. "Feel him inside of you? It will stop hurting soon. I swear."

Kyle was right. The pain became an ache, and while the ache remained it was joined by a good feeling. Dr. Barton had fully impaled me, filling my cavity with his stiff dick, and he was thrusting in and out of me hard and fast, his grunting sounding primitive as Kyle kept kissing me and teling me how hot I looked.

"Cumming," I heard Dr. Barton grunt, and then my rectum was filled with a soothing warmth, his orgasm coating my bowels while he leaned over me, his hairy sweaty chest feeling comforting on my back.

"Todd came too," Kyle said with a smile.

I had, and when I looked at the wads of semen that I had deposited on the cushions of the couch, I was a little embarassed.

"Sorry," I said, shivering as I felt Dr. Barton's spent member wiggling out of my ass.

"Never apologize for an orgasm," Dr. Barton said softly as he raised up off of me. "That's something we'll work on over the next couple of days. Part of the cure. Kyle, why don't you take Todd upstairs? Help him clean up and then you can spend some time getting to know each other better."

"Okay, Doctor," Kyle said, helping me get my feet under me before we attempted the stairs. "You okay, Todd?"

"Yes," I said, looking at my slightly feminine lover with the outrageous penis that swayed between his legs like an elephant's trunk, his slight frame seeming so out of place in comparison.

"Do you always do that?" I asked Kyle as we went down the hall to the bathroom. "Dress like a girl, I mean?"

"No. I like to every once in a while, but that was Dr. Barton's idea. I think he likes me like that, and I do have a high voice," Kyle explained. "Did you like me as a girl?"

"You were okay as a girl, but I think you're a lot hotter as a guy," I said, reaching over and giving his spongy cock a tug. "Can't get over how big your cock is. Wish mine was like that."

"I'm glad you're just the way you are," Kyle said. "Your dick is so gorgeous that I'm going to have a tough time keeping my hands off of it."

"Well, I won't be stopping you," I said. "I really like you."

"Same here, Todd," Kyle said. "I was nervous about meeting somebody new, but the minute we met I liked you. I'm just glad that you weren't mad at me for fooling you about what I really was."

"It's okay. I was so nervous and everything was happening so fast that I didn't have time to get mad," I explained, wincing as the ache twinged inside of me.

"Did you like it in the ass? It was good for you, wasn't it? You're really built for it." Kyle asked me as he turned on the shower before we stepped under the spray.

"Yes," I said, leaning forward a giving Kyle a kiss.

"I'm glad."

"Will we?" I asked. "I mean, would you do that to me too?" I asked.

"Enjoy you anally?" Kyle asked. "I would love it, but only if you want me too."

"I do," I heard myself saying. "I would let you right now, but I'm kinda sore."

"We have all weekend," Kyle told me as we embraced in the shower before he tended to be abused orifice with tender loving care. "And I'll be gentle too."

"I know you will," I said, my heart fluttering as we kissed, our slippery bodies feeling so nice against each other.

"Maybe, after I get used to how big you are," I suggested, "you won't have to be TOO gentle."

"Like it a little rough, huh babe?" Kyle cackled, spanking me playfully on the bottom. "That will work just fine for me too."


***


thanks for reading

timmywells
timmywells
1,746 Followers
12