Curiosity

Story Info
An night at the ball takes an unexpected turn.
1.7k words
3.55
18.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dgharis
dgharis
15 Followers

"She will come?"

"Of course. Her curiosity will bring her to us." Lady Marie looked at him. "Relax, my dear. Do not spook her with your eagerness."

"Of course not. I will be patient, as always."

Paulette turned the invitation over. An invitation to the estate, to the ball that night. The invitation included a beautiful gown, matching shoes, jewelry, and a fur wrap; the whole was worth more than two years' pay. Why her? She was a mere shop clerk; what did they want with her?

There was only one way to find out. She went into her room and began to prepare.

----------

The coach came promptly at seven, as promised. The night was foggy and cool; she was glad of the wrap. They rolled through wet streets and muddy lanes toward the manor.

She stepped out onto the front steps. Others were there as well; minor nobles, wealthy merchants, a few artists and scholars, with their ladies, all in finery suitable to the occasion. The servants showed her in with the others, favoring no one. Inside all was light and warmth; servants supplied the guests with wine and dainties as they mingled.

A few of the men approached her; she engaged in polite conversation, but displayed no interest. They soon moved off, seeking easier prey. Then she was face to face with the baron.

"Ah, there you are. Thank you for coming, my dear. More wine?"

"Not yet, thank you. And thank you for your gifts, and the invitation; one such as myself does not often have such an opportunity."

"You are more than welcome, my dear. It is my pleasure to give such to someone as beautiful and charming as yourself. Come, it is time for dinner." He took her arm and led her into the dining room.

----------

Dinner was excellent, of course. Paulette took her time, sampling this and that, careful not to get carried away; her digestion was unused to such rich fare. Others expressed interest in her presence, but the baron quietly deflected such questions. The conversation was witty and intelligent; she enjoyed herself thoroughly.

After dinner the guests dispersed, carrying their brandy and cigars to other rooms. She cradled her wineglass as she walked from room to room; eventually reaching the library. Lady Marie was there, reclining on a couch. "Ah, good to meet you. Baron Antoine has told me all about you." Paulette looked at her. She envied the lady slightly; her alabaster skin, her pale beauty. "Please be seated. We have much to talk about."

They conversed for some time. Lady Marie was from a wealthy family in the north; she had married the baron some years before. No children as yet. He had been born here, of course; his family had owned the land for generations.

Baron Antoine came in, closing the door behind him. "The servants are showing the other guests out. I have given them the rest of the night off; they can clean up tomorrow.' The lady nodded at that.

"Good. We can begin, then."

Paulette was puzzled. "Begin what?"

"Your education, of course. You have been asking questions, poking around. We intend to answer your questions. However, tomorrow will be better for that; you must be tired. Why don't you show her to her room, my dear?"

"But ... I must go home, to prepare for tomorrow. The shop ..."

He smiled. "I have spoken to the owner. He will employ another in your place." He took her arm, leading her away.

Paulette tried the door again; locked, of course. The bedroom was comfortable; a nightgown was laid out on the bed. But there was no window, and only the locked door allowed entry or exit. She was a prisoner. She sat on the bed, defeated.

In the morning servants attended to her; a bath, a fine dress, comfortable slippers. He smiled in approval, then took her arm and led her down to the den.

Lady Marie was already there; breakfast was laid out on the table. She dove in, famished; they ate as well, and did not interrupt her. When they had finished servants cleared the dishes away and brought tea, then left, closing the doors behind them. He rose and led her back into the library, Lady Marie following.

----------

Once there the baron locked the doors, then seated himself opposite Paulette; Lady Marie flowed onto her couch. "It is time your questions were answered."

"My ... questions?"

"Yes. You want know who and what we are. You know that we are not normal humans."

She shrank a bit; her eyes flitted to the door.

"Please do not try to leave; we do not wish to harm you."

She sat back, looking at them wide eyed.

Lady Marie began. "As you have surmised, we are not human. We are vampyr. No, not vampires; those are pitiful creatures, fit only for tales to frighten children. They are weak; we are powerful."

"You have heard that we can be repelled by garlic, roses, holy symbols, or other such devices. Rubbish. None of that affects us in any way. We can enter any building, even a church; there is a small chapel right here in the manor which we pray in. Running water we can cross, enter, or swim in if we wish. Mirrors show our reflection as well as yours; we are real and substantial, after all."

"A stake through the heart or a beheading will kill us, just as they would kill a normal human. We fear fire, just as you do; we burn just as readily as you. It is true that we do not go out in daylight; we are pale skinned, as you can see. We burn easily in the sun; it is painful, but not fatal. As for sleeping in consecrated earth, we could, but we find beds much more comfortable, just as you do."

"We do drink blood, yes; but that is not our only nourishment. We can eat and drink normally; you have seen us do so. We merely prefer blood to other liquids, as you prefer fine wine to water."

"It is true that we do not age. Neither are we prey to disease. Since we live much longer than normal humans we can learn much more than they; no single human is a match for one of us. Only in groups are they dangerous to us, and we keep careful watch, eliminating any who might threaten us."

"However, we have one failing. We are sterile; we cannot reproduce normally, either with our own kind or with humans. There is only one way we can replace losses or increase our numbers." They arose and walked over to her.

----------

The baron took her by the arm and led her over to one side. Lady Marie reached into a bookcase and twisted a hidden lever. Another case rotated out, revealing a passage. He led Paulette into it; Lady Marie followed, a lit candle in her hand. She moved another lever; the door closed behind them.

The passage led on and down, under the manor, down further, under the lowest cellar. They stopped; Lady Marie moved around, lighting other candles and setting them in sconces on the walls. She set the one she held on a table and turned to face Paulette.

"Perhaps we should secure her; she may injure herself otherwise."

"Yes, dear. We do not wish our prize to be harmed, now, do we?"

They removed her clothes, in spite of her protests and struggles, with no more trouble than she would have had undressing an infant for its bath. In the center of the room stood an ancient rack, its worn surface scarred with deep scratches; mute testimony to the agonies of former occupants. To one side stood the table with the lady's candle; it held all manner of instruments of torture.

The baron laid Paulette on the rack, securing her wrists and ankles with the manacles. "Please ... no ..."

Lady Marie smiled at her. "Relax, my dear. We will not harm you; indeed, you might find the experience quite enjoyable. Shall we?" They removed their clothing as well.

They were perfect, beautiful, exquisite. They flowed onto Paulette, caressing her body, licking her nipples, her sex. Lingering kisses; she found herself wanting more. They were skilled and worked perfectly together, bringing her to full arousal.

They leaned over her; each bit one of her breasts, lightly, just enough to draw blood. They lapped eagerly at it, like kittens with a bowl of milk. She savored every moment of it. The lady reached out and bit his member; he thrust it into her mouth and pumped away, while the lady lapped eagerly at her sex. Paulette climaxed with him, her mouth filling with blood and semen; she drank it all, desiring more.

He reached out and bit the lady's breasts, then mounted Paulette while the lady positioned her breasts by Paulette's mouth. She thrust upward, lapping at the flowing blood. The lady straddled her mouth; she licked at the lady's sex while he thrust away. All three climaxed together. They held the position; more climaxes.

They withdrew; Paulette was limp, exhausted, weak with pleasure. "Sleep well, my dear." They dressed and withdrew, snuffing the candles as they went. She sighed and lay back. In moments she was asleep.

Dreams. Strange dreams ...

----------

They came down the next morning to release her. Servants washed her, did her hair and face, and dressed her. Then the baron brought her down to breakfast.

Lady Marie was there. "How are you, my dear?"

"Well, thank you. And you?"

"We are well, as always. Did you enjoy yourself?"

"Indeed so. And now what becomes of me?"

"You will stay here, with us, until such time as you are ready to leave. You have a great deal to learn yet."

"How so?"

"Your body is changed, but not your mind. Not yet." The lady guided her over to a mirror.

She stood there, gazing at the figure opposite her. It was her, yet not her. The pale skin, the ethereal beauty. She had been attractive before, but now ... Yes, she was different. Their sister; their daughter. Vampyr.

dgharis
dgharis
15 Followers