Curiosity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lindsey awkwardly half-smiled while Chris did the same. Kevin smirked proudly knowing he was about to be some white girls first.

Chris laid flat on the mattress and Tara hovered over him, facing the door and away from him. Kevin comfortably laid himself down on his back, his beautiful black cock looking a little larger now, and Lindsey turned her back to him and faced towards the door. She looked over at Tara, who was beaming with pride and fun from having this experience, until she felt Kevin's hands wrap around her lower back and across her tummy for support.

Tara laid back onto Chris's arms as well and suddenly the two of them were firmly in the arms of men. Kevin's cock wavered in front of Lindsey's milky skin and she quickly realized it reached up to nearly her belly button. She looked over at Chris and Tara and she was quickly inserting his shaft into her waiting and willing pussy.

Lindsey watched with intense focus as Chris's dick slid so effortlessly into Tara and suddenly she was riding him. It was a slow, beautiful grind, where he helped her work her body up and down his black cock so fluid and magnificently.

Meanwhile, Lindsey looked down and saw the head of Kevin's black shaft press up against her tight pussy. He wedged it at the proper angle, and Lindsey tensed as she realized she was about to have her first black cock.

Kevin thrusted gently, unsuccessful as maybe the first few centimeters of his cock were able to penetrated. Lindsey felt his hands re-adjust on her waist and felt him breathe deeply behind her before thrusting again. This time, two inches made it inside her before the tightness of her pussy prevented more.

On the other side of the room, the rhythmic slapping of ivory on ebony skin began to take over as Tara rode Chris expertly. Lindsey could see Chris's black cock seamlessly glide in and out of Tara while Lindsey felt Kevin's black dick was an untamable monster.

While Christ settled in to fucking Tara's pussy, Lindsey felt Kevin grinding slowly into hers. Two inches, then three, then four, then five, six, and eventually seven. When Lindsey felt her soft butt, cheeks kiss off Kevin's hips for the first time she sighed in relief. She had been blacked. Her white body had taken on all of a black cock and she was thrilled about it.

Kevin seemed to have found his rhythm, and now that Lindsey's pussy was no longer resisting he quickly caught up to Chris's pace. The room quickly filled with the sounds of two sexy white girls being fucked by black cock. Lindsey looked down and realized what Tara had meant. It was different. She looked down at Kevin's dark fingers on her belly and his magnificent black cock fucking her pussy and realized if her squirted into her she could wind up having a darker colored baby and it would be different than if she had a pale child like herself.

Chris folded his hands behind his head while Tara rode him but Kevin's fingers never left Lindsey's white stomach. The two girls quickly reached unison. They were being blacked together for the first time, but Lindsey already knew it wouldn't be the last. Their bodies lifted and fell on seemingly big black cocks, but Lindsey already knew she wanted to do it again. Kevin and Chris could come over and fuck them whenever they liked.

Tara had a quick and sudden orgasm and Lindsey watched as she sprayed liquid forwards. Chris never paused, just holding her body in his hands and pounding her body. Lindsey balked when the feeling started to overwhelm her. She saw her blonde hair sway back and forth. She saw her porcelain skin, covered by dark, black hands, she saw her normal, sexy pussy being fucked by a dark, dark cock and then it all hit her

A breathtaking, wrenching orgasm as Kevin got her off. It was no different than when other men have given her an orgasm, but the fact that Kevin was black and had fucked her intensified it slightly. She felt a sickening, odd pride that she had done it. That she was white, and she had broken racial boundaries and gone black.

After she came, Lindsey was aware of how long Chris and Kevin were lasting. Chris was banging the fuck out of Tara while Kevin was seemingly smooth and perfect with her. She was incredibly comfortable and at home with his dark hands across her thin pale tummy she couldn't believe she never did this before.

After a few minutes, and both her and Tara had rumbled through a second orgasm, they both turned and locked eyes with each other. Tara was proud, she could see the joy in Lindsey's face from her first black cock.

Behind their heads, Chris and Kevin reached out and fist bumped as two beautiful white girls rode them. Lindsey and Tara both seemed to relish this moment. These men enjoyed fucking them. Tara was right, it had always felt like white guys felt entitled during sex but Chris and Kevin were living in the moment.

The grip from Kevin grew stronger, and Lindsey knew the moment was coming. Two hot, young white women eagerly slapped their hips down onto big black cocks until both Chris and Kevin seemed to simultaneously cum. Both girls felt their lover clench tightly, his fingers digging into their bellies as their unprotected black cocks came deep inside willing white pussy.

Lindsey looked down, seeing a half erect black cock outside her body with his semen seeping from her body and realized this was the best decision she ever made. It was a little different. And she deserved the experience.

12