Curiosity

Story Info
A 19 year old ebony has a threesome she never imagined...
4.6k words
4.36
22.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigpapa
bigpapa
7 Followers

Latisha awoke early and started her routine like any other day. She got out of bed, slipped out of her t-shirt and panties and headed towards the bathroom to take a shower. She paused as she passed her full length mirror and admired herself. With a little wicked grin she gazed at her body and felt the need to touch herself. Her hands instinctively began to caress her warm body.

"I can see why guys are always tryin' to get what's in my panties. I mean, damn..., I turn myself on," she thought to herself.

Her hands were drawn to her young firm breasts and she couldn't resist squeezing them and pinching her sensitive nipples. It sent a quick chill down her spine and started her juices flowing. She bent her head down, slowly licked the tip of each one making them hard, and let out a soft moan. One of her hands began to slide down over her smooth tight tummy and inch closer toward her shaved mound while the other continued to pinch and pull on her hard nipples. She saw herself a little differently today and had the need to get to know this new woman staring at her in the mirror. Today was her birthday and every year she feels and seems a little more sexually aware and mature. It excited her to imagine the things she could do and experience. Her sexual curiosity hand no boundaries and her body trembled a little as she thought about the new things she was willing to try. As she thought, she slowly dipped two fingers between her moist lips and spread her wetness around her entrance. She pushed those fingers into the warm wet recesses of a 19 year-old pussy for the first time making a mental note of how turned on she was by her own sexiness. After sliding her fingers in and out of her young eager cunt a few times, Latisha eased them out, patted her puffy clit and put her slick juice soaked fingers in her mouth and sucked them clean savoring her own flavor.

"Mmmmm... I taste even better at 19," she giggled to herself. "I'll finish this in the shower."

Latisha turned the water on in the shower to let it heat up. Brushing her teeth while she waited, her thoughts went to the story her professor had written just days before. She remembered how wet and excited she became while reading about him and his two female friends.

"A threesome. Wow, I bet that would be real satisfying but, I don't know about another girl," she thought. "But, maybe if I had two thick dicks to play with... One to suck on and one to fuck on," she laughed as the rhyme tickled her funny bone.

Latisha stepped into the shower and felt the heat and steam engulf her body. She lathered herself with the bodywash and washed her body with her loofah paying special attention to her sensitive areas.

"Now that I'm clean I can do some nasty things with this body. I wonder what my professor would think if he could see me now? I bet he'd be jacking his hard dick." she whispered to herself.

With her eyes closed, she immediately reached her right hand between her legs and started rubbing her engorged clit. She moaned to herself as a shiver ran through her.

"God I need some dick real bad right now," she said to herself and knew that her thoughts would be on fucking all day today.

She continued to caress her clit with her thumb and pushed two fingers into her dripping cunt. Her fingers continued to piston in and out of her entrance getting her close to her first orgasm as a 19 year old. Latisha turned her back to the wall of the shower and slowly slid down till she was squatting and then sat with her soft round ass on the tiled floor of the shower. She moaned again as she continued to finger-fuck herself. She threw her head back and pulled her knees up so she could feel completely open and exposed imagining that she was being watched by...

She tilted her hip up and reached her left hand under her ass, her index finger rubbing at her puckered asshole. With her right hand she continued playing with her pussy, her thumb brushing against her hard clit. Her mouth was open, gasping with anticipation. Her two fingers plunged deep into her gushing pussy and she stiffened with pleasure. Latisha's soapy finger that was rubbing gently at her ass suddenly pushed, forcing its way up to the first knuckle in that tightest of places. Her expression turned real nasty and she pushed harder, her finger slick and sinking into her ass and the two in her pussy plunging as deep as they would go. Her breathing was fast now, as intense as the expression on her face. Latisha began to pump her fingers deep inside herself, fucking both her holes at once with determined force. She imagined her finger were two rock hard cocks pumping in and out of her gyrating pussy and ass. She paused for a moment removing her hands from her holes, breathing heavily, then adding a second finger at the entrance to her asshole and a third at her hot cuntlips and pushing hard, sliding them back in again.

"Ngnghh, that feels so good and nasty all at the same time," she mumbled to herself.

Latisha's fingers were plunging in and out of her ass and cunt as hard and steady as she could make them. Her entire body shuddered and her head flew back as her orgasm hit.

"Ohhhh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck. I'm cummmmminnnng!!" she cried.

She pulled her fingers out of her holes and tasted her own sweetness, sucking and licking like she was in love, her pussy twitching as she came and her ass opening and closing as she convulsed. Latisha's mouth closed, sucking hard on those fingers that had been deep inside her wet pussy and delicious ass, her orgasm slowly subsiding. She recovered slowly, tweaking her nipples a few times, standing up, washing her private areas again, turning off the shower, and stepping out.

Latisha dried off and got dressed knowing she had a big day planned for her birthday but little did she know those plans would change.

She was going to meet her friend Jazmyne at the mall so they could go shopping, catch a movie, and go out to eat for her birthday. What she didn't know was that she was going to get stood up cause Jazmyne was at her new apartment getting licked and dicked but, that's another story.

Latisha headed to the mall but her mind was still on the tingling between her legs. She needed to get fucked and she needed it bad! Just then her cell phone rang.

"Hello," she heard Jazmyne panting on the other end. "Hey Tisha, Im... OOOO Shit! I'm not going to be able to make it to the mall. MMMM... Damn!"

"Girl, what are you doing?" She asked her friend.

"MMM...Yes, baby, whew... I got... Oh fuck yes, I got a head between my legs!" Jaz cried out.

"Bitch, bye!!" Latisha yelled into the phone. She laughed as she hung up. "Why couldn't that be me," Latisha said to no one as she felt the dampness in her panties.

Latisha looked up and slammed on her brakes.

"Oh shit, I almost hit him..." Her voice trailed off.

All she could think of as this dark, toned, athletic body jogged past her view was, "OOOH I'd fuck him in a heartbeat.

What she saw, and who she almost hit, was a fine chocolate brother jogging with no shirt on. His chiseled chest and muscular legs told her he must do this often. He looked at her, licked his lips, winked, and waved as he jogged on by.

"I'm going to remember that face and that body," she thought as she squeezed her legs together trying to ease the throbbing in her pussy.

Latisha continued to the mall and began shopping. She was enjoying her birthday but was a little upset with her friend. How could Jazmyne just bail on her like that for some dick?! She laughed to herself as she thought.

"Hell, I would have done the same damn thing."

Since Jazmyne didn't come, she decided instead of going to some fancy restaurant she would just grab something in the food court. While standing in line she noticed a guy two people in front of her. Something about him was very familiar but, she couldn't figure out what. Just then he happened to turn and look in her direction. It was the face, the eyes, the lips she recognized from earlier and her body shook as she imagined the possibilities. His hair seemed to be a little longer but she shrugged that off. But, something was wrong. He didn't see her. As a matter of fact, he looked right by her, like he had never seen her before. This... made her mad.

"Hey, you, I know I almost hit you but, you don't have to act like you don't see me. I mean, you flirted with me; the smile, the wink...!"

"I'm sorry pretty lady but, I don't know what you're talking about," he said as he stepped out of line and walked toward her. "Listen, let's start over, I'm Derrick and you are...?"

"I'm Latisha," she answered, "but..."

"No buts," he cut her off, "we're starting over, remember." As he eyed her sexy body up and down, secretly rubbing the bulge forming in his pants. "Tell you what, let me buy you lunch..."

Their conversation was quick and flirty. Latisha found herself being very attracted sexually to this guy but, she knew she wasn't ready for a relationship so she steered the talk toward another direction. She placed her hand high on his thigh close to his crotch.

"You know, my pussy has been wet since we started talking and I need you to do something about it," she said softly as her hand brushed back and forth across his lap.

Derrick was shocked at how straight and to-the-point she was but, quickly recovered because he felt the same way. He had been sporting an erection since he found out her name and the longer they talked the harder it got. He placed his hand on hers and pulled it up to his hard cock. Latisha gasped as she felt his dick continue to grow and harden wrapped in her fingers.

"I live just a couple of blocks away," whispered Derrick.

They were out of their seats and through the door without another word being spoken. He grabbed her when she got to her car and kissed her full on the mouth separating her lips with his tongue and enjoyed her taste before letting go and gasping, "follow me."

Latisha followed him in her car to his apartment. He escorted her up the flights of stairs and checked out her sexy little round ass as she walked seductively up the steps.

"MMMM, I can't wait to slide my thick cock in that tight little pussy. Her sexy lips look like they can suck a mean dick and I bet she can really fuck too."

Derrick opened the door, let them in, and before he could get it closed good, Latisha threw herself into his arms and started kissing him. He directed her toward his bedroom as their tongues danced together and clothes started coming off. By the time Latisha had him down to his boxers and she was in her matching push-up bra and boy shorts, she had a great thought.

"If we're going to do this, then let's do it right," she told Derrick. "Which way is the shower?"

They made their way down the hall to the bathroom playfully laughing and fondling each other. Once inside Derrick turned on the water and while it was heating up, these two beautiful specimens of masculinity and femininity took turns seeing what the other had to offer. Derrick unclasped the front hook on Latisha's bra and her magnificent breasts were exposed. He thought they were just right. Each one would fit into his hands perfectly and her nipples were hard and sensitive. He hooked his fingers into the waistband of her panties and slowly lowered them over the curve of her juicy ass revealing a smoothly shaved mound and noticed the juices glistening on the soft folds of her pussy lips. He slid his finger between her lips and pulled them forward rubbing slowly against her excited clit.

"OOOOH yes, I need this bad!" Latisha moaned. "Now it's my turn."

Latisha licked her lips in anticipation. She knew his cock was a good size from when she felt it through his pants but, now she would see it up close and personal. She reached inside the top of his boxers with one hand and grabbed his semi-hard veiny rod.

"Damn, I think I can work with this."

She used her other hand to pull his boxers down his legs admiring his muscular physique as they fell to the ground. His cock grew to its full 7" length and she could barely wrap her fingers around its girth. She slowly stroked it and guided Derrick into the shower pulling him by his hardness. As they washed each other in the shower, breasts, chest, nipples, dick, pussy, lips, asses, muscles, and all were massaged, caressed, pinched, nibbled, kissed, licked, stroked, and probed as they really got to know each other.

Meanwhile...

Detrick had jogged through the park and worked out at the gym close to the apartment and was now eager to get a shower and relax. A vision this sexy chocolate sister that almost ran him over had played through his mind and toyed with his libido all day. He had it bad for this girl.

"Man, I hope I get to see her again and maybe do even more," he thought as he unlocked the door and entered the apartment.

Detrick heard the shower running and figured his roommate and twin brother Derrick must be in there. He needed to piss badly so he just walked in, lifted the seat and relieved himself. As the steam started to clear, he noticed there were two figures in the shower and he smiled to himself knowing his skirt chasing brother had hooked up with someone. He started to strip out of his clothes because he and his twin... shared everything.

Latisha and Derrick were so into each other in the shower that they never heard Detrick come in. She was kissing Derrick with her eyes closed as her hands roamed over his chiseled chest. Detrick quietly opened the shower door and stepped in behind Latisha, making eye contact with his brother. They both smiled and knew it was about to go down. Latisha was lost in the moment as Derrick caressed her body, she felt his rock hard cock against her stomach and his hands squeezing the soft cheeks of her ass pulling them apart and a finger running along the valley and over her puckered asshole. His hands seemed to be everywhere. She felt her tits being fondled and her nipples pinched but, there were hands still on her ass. When she felt a thick hard cock pressing against her lower back just above the slope of her ass, she shrieked, opened her eyes, and turned around.

"What the fuck?" she managed to express and couldn't believe her eyes.

"It's you!" Latisha and Detrick said in unison.

"Detrick, Latisha, you two know each other?" Derrick questioned.

"I almost...," Latisha started. "Hit me...," exclaimed Detrick. "At the park," they said together.

Latisha smiled. This is what she had fantasized about, two guys to play with. Two sets of lips and tongues to kiss and lick her; four hands to manipulate, caress and stroke her; two cocks, yes, two cocks; one to suck and one to fuck. She couldn't help but giggle on the inside. She knew they thought they had the upper hand but she also knew that this was going to go the way she wanted it. Hell, she has the pussy, she has the control. Her inner freak was about to come out and play... and play hard!

It was like déjà vu. As her hands instinctively washed Detrick's body it was like she had done it before. She pretty much had. The brothers' bodies were just alike but, this one was a little more muscular. She soaped his cock and balls and eagerly washed them knowing they would eventually be in her talented mouth while he washed the rest of his body. When she was done Latisha knelt down and took those two beautiful black dicks, one in each hand, and felt like she was in paradise.

"Now this is how to spend a birthday," she said to herself. Latisha couldn't decide who to take into her mouth first. She had never been in this situation before so she just let her freaky nature take over. She sucked one, licking around the head, then took him as deep down her throat as she could making sure she kept the pressure on the underside with her tongue almost gagging on it. She heard a moan from one of the twins and switched. She caressed his full balls and took the other one in her mouth. This time she licked the entire length of his cock, held it up to lick and savor his nutsack before sucking on just the head in short quick jabs in & out for a few strokes. Back and forth she went from one to the other, being as sloppy with her sucking and licking as she could.

After enjoying this for a little while, she was ready to get out of the shower and get down to business so she stood, with a rock hard prick in each hand, and led them to Derrick's bedroom, Detrick managing to turn off the shower as they left.

Latisha had already had an oral sample of each of them so the brothers wanted to know how she tasted. Still wet from the shower they lifted her up till her most treasured areas were level with their faces. She had never been handled like this and was extremely turned on being toyed with by these to living statues. Then again, she had never been with two strong men like this.

Derrick put her legs on his shoulders, buried his face in her overflowing pussy, and slid his long tongue between her puffy lips and into her tight wet entrance. Behind her, Detrick spread the cheeks of her succulent ass and licked along the valley between them before forcing his tongue deep into her anal opening.

"AAAAAAHHH, fuck yeah MMMMMM, God that feels so goooood!" Latisha moaned in ecstasy.

She couldn't believe the intense feeling she was getting with two tongues pleasuring her at once. Derrick drew circles around her clit with his tongue periodically flicking her engorged love button over and over. Detrick loved the taste of her ass. The juices from her dripping pussy ran down to her asshole and she flexed her opening inviting his tongue in. Latisha's toes curled and her body shook as she approached her orgasm. She reached up to caress and pinch her own nipples as her climax racked through her body.

"Oh fuck, nnnnngh, yeah. Suck on my clit, baby, damn, lick my sweet asshole. O shit I'm cumming so hard!" Latisha screamed in pleasure.

She went limp and the brothers lowered her down and laid her on the bed. She recovered quickly and reached for Derrick and pulled him between her legs. Derrick got the hint and position his thick rod at the entrance of her throbbing pussy. He got the head of his cock wet with her juice and slapped it against her hard clit a few times before slowly sliding it into her. Latisha moaned as she felt each and every long inch of his manhood enter the depths of her womanhood.

Detrick stroked himself and positioned his blood engorged pole at Latisha's pouting lips. She looked up at him and took his hardness into her mouth coating it with her saliva. She loved the feeling of having her pussy and mouth full of cock. The sex started slowly at both ends but gradually intensified as their individual passions increased. Derrick lifted Latisha's legs onto his shoulders and drove his cock as deep as he could into Latisha's tight pussy.

"Oh God, you're so deep in me," she cried out before taking Detrick's cock back into her mouth. She grabbed his ass and Detrick took this opportunity to start fucking his rod into her mouth. He couldn't believe how good she was at sucking dick. Her mouth felt like velvet and he was able to go deep into her throat. Latisha could tell he was about to explode and couldn't wait to swallow all his love juice. She cradled his balls in one hand while rolling one of her nipples with the other. Derrick sucked on her other nipple and reached under Latisha's ass as she met each and every one of his thrusts. Her juices had dripped down the crack of her ass and he used them to moisten his finger as he pushed it deep into her anal opening. She could only moan around the pumping cock in her mouth as her pleasure continued to increase. She was close to cumming herself when she felt Detrick's hot cum splash the back of her throat.

"NNNNNGH, Oh fuuuuuck," he wailed as blast after blast escaped his spewing cock.

That was all it took as she swallowed his nectar, some dripping from her overflowing mouth, to send her over the edge into her third massive orgasm of this amazing birthday. After licking her lips for more of Detrick's cum, Latisha whispered to Derrick.

bigpapa
bigpapa
7 Followers
12