Curiosity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands went to my bathing suit. He laid me back against the couch pillows. As he removed it, I lifted my hips to help him.

His fingers spread my legs enough for access to my clitoris. I thought of what the young girlfriend had told me about Mike's fingers. His caresses brought my first climax within the first minute. Then his thick fingers entered me, so thick and deep. Larger it seemed than my husband's penis. His fingers found an exposed nerve, a spot deep inside my vagina no one had ever touched before. My second climaxed soon overwhelmed me. But he just went deeper, more purposeful movements and another climax.

I opened my legs wider for him.

"When will you fuck me?" my hoarse hungry tone surprised me.

I leaned forward and kissed him. He removed his bathing suit. As I expected, Mike's cock is very thick and long like his fingers. The realization that I was going to actually fuck another man, especially one so well practiced with such a well known reputation for adultery, excited me. I leaned down and kissed his cock sucking wetly on it soft head. I tongued his opening and found early droplets of sperm already gathered there. I love the taste of sperm. He watched me taste it . He was the first man to see me taste his sperm. The sperm flow increased and my fingers massaged his penis in it. He watched me gather the slick fluid on my fingertips then rub the sperm into my pussy. I masturbated quietly with this lubricant mixed with my own sexual fluids. I was on fire with no shame.

My mouth sucked his full length. The girth of his cock filled my mouth; he filled my throat with his length but I couldn't get him entirely in my mouth. I sucked and licked him to his first climax. The clear hot sperm covered my tongue and I loved its taste. Then he rolled me off the couch so that my legs straddled him. I watched his penis spread the lips of my pussy and several inches disappeared into me.

"I am one of your women now," I conceded to him. "I'm an adulterer. Will you tell them about me in the bars?" There was no answer. It didn't matter. Men always talk. Nothing would change my mind now.

He rolled me onto my back, his thick cock splitting me, half of his eight inches in me. He spread my legs even wider. His next powerful thrust drove his meat so deep in me that I wanted to cry over the obscene beauty of Mike's cock, the daring thrill of this taboo, this adultery as my family slept upstairs. My husband's fantasies had brought me here. It was his idea. He put it in my head. I loved what Mike was doing to me. His cock seemed almost savage as it tore into my abdomen, so deep so full that I realized I had not experienced any sensation like this since that single devastating cockthrust had ripped through me a decade earlier when that fraternity boy managed to fuck me with that one unforgetable plunge.

Now I was getting it from a thicker, larger penis driven by an expert cuntsman. The shattered taboo, the flood of sexual explosions, the rush of uncontrollable passions sent me tumbling through climax after climax after climax as he pounded in and out, in deep then out, only to plunge in again. I remember trying to suppress my scream as I used all my strength to drive my cunt up against his genitals over and over in the rhythm of his plunges. I loved the smells, the wet sounds, the breathing of our bodies, his lips over mine,the responses of the stimulated nerve endings deep within my vagina.

I must have fallen asleep or lost consciousness. I awoke again to realize the sensation of Mike's tongue lifting my clitoris to a crescendo of passion that left me exhausted. Yet I awoke again to see his eyes just above mine watching me as his cock pummeled hard into my vagina, sending my genitals reeling into higher and higher realms of physical sexual pleasure. How many times had we fucked?

It was almost 5 am when he put my robe on me, kissed me and sent me up the stairs to bed carrying my bathing suit in my hands.

"Come see me at my apartment tomorrow if you get a chance," he whispered as I ascended.

The next day, I went to his apartment around 2:00 pm while taking my daily fast walk in the neighborhood. I had had no lunch. He fed me veal parmagiena with red wine. Then he fucked me twice in his bed. I was home and happy when my husband arrived home from work. Mike would be my extra marital source of happiness for the next five years. My confidence soared. He made me feel like one of those cute bar-hopping twenty -something year olds like his girlfriend. He started dragging my husband and I out to the music clubs with he and his girlfriend. My husband would go in early, leaving me with Mike and his girlfriend. He never took me home without fucking me first. I often went on weekends without my husband, leaving a message where to find me. I even took my married girlfriends with me. Mike would dance with all of us. But I'd stay later so he could fuck me and drive me home.

I learned to love sex for the thrill of pure sexual pleasure. He was adventurous and daring: we fucked in nightclubs while my husband sat unsuspecting not 20 feet away on the opposite side of a door; we fucked while skinny dipping in a nearby lake during a fishing trip; we fucked in the boat while we fished; we fucked innumerable times at our fishing camp; we fucked on his kitchen counter while cooking; we fucked in our kitchen while my husband and others swam in our pool outside the glass doors while we listened to them talk; we fucked in the local movie theater on the back row; we fucked in city park; I masturbated his cock as we drove around town; we fucked waiting for a train to pass.

My days often began very early with a vigorous walk with his apartment key in my pocket. Many times Mike fucked me after I awakened him with a blow job, all before my sleepy husband descended the stairs at our home for breakfast. Mike fucked me far more than my husband during those years. My evening visits to his apartment always sent me home well fed with a pussy full of Mike's sperm. If my husband became amorous, he got sloppy seconds but never guessed it was another man's sperm that had my pussy so deliciously wet and sloppy.

There came a time when my husband discovered the affair. He never knew about the other 4 men I was fucking at various time during my secretlife with Mike. Mike and I were never exclusive. I don't know if Mike knew of my other adventures but he may have. Mike certainly never slowed down with his variety of sexual liasons. I always felt I was special to him. I know I was. But he had his young girlfriend and he fucked other women too.

But I was happy to be one of Mike's women with no obligations to tie either of us down. My husband struggled later to deal with all this. The fantasies were lost in his wounded pride, his fears and his jealousies. Despite counseling, divorce seemed certain for awhile, especially since I refused to give up my relationship with Mike. My husband listened quietly and cried when I explained to the counselor that sex with Mike was the most exquisite and exciting sex of my life. Why couldn't I have both my husband and Mike? I had had them both for 5 years. At one point my husband actually went down to Mike's apartment with a pistol and waited for over an hour for him to show up. Thank goodness he didn't show up.

We came home looped from a party one night and my husband decided to see if he could handle it.

"Call Mike on the phone and see if this is a good time for you to go see him?" my husband boldly proposed.

"You mean to fuck him?" I hadn't seen Mike in 2 weeks due to our marital problems so I was thrilled.

"Yes,...to fuck him. You've told me I've been having sloppy seconds for five years without even knowing it. This time I want to know it."

So off I went and Mike and I fucked like rabbits. I went straight home and fucked my husband. When I slide beside him in bed, his fingers went straight for my soaked clit.

"Is this really his sperm?" he asked in wonderment as he caressed my clit and put his hand in my soaked pussy. "Your pussy is so big and wet, its hard to believe."

"I'm sorry, Darling, I shouldn't have done it." I tried to console him. At least we were finally being honest with each other. He fucked me, sperm and all, and told me he liked my big wet pussy. In trying to overcome his feelings, he had me tell him everything. Perhaps a mistake because everywhere we go in town, he knows Mike and I fucked there. He sold the lakehouse, the boat and convinced me to go back to work, which has turned out to be a good thing. Shameful and immoral I know, but my relationship with Mike is a devoted friendship that was built around raw , pure sex. It could never have been a husband -wife type relationship. I didn't like him enough to live with him.

Thinking back, I had two other semi-affairs developing with other men (both our friends)before Mike fucked me. One was the younger brother of the wife of a political colleague of my husband in our state's capital city. We were at their home for informal dinner and swimming. While everyone else talked politics all night inside, Ronnie and I cooked and spent most of the evening in the swimming pool. We had spent time together before. His brother in law had run for a high office and the two of them had spent nights in our home. Ronnie and I had spent some of those nights talking to the wee hours of the night. I had let him kiss me, even french kiss and embrace me on some of these evenings. I liked him; he was physically attracted to me, and I knew and liked it. Our relationship was often filled with teasing and playfulness.

That night alone in their pool, our playfulness became physical. Somehow some of this foolishness turned into sort of wrestling in the water. My hand accidentally struck his penis; we surfaced sputtering and laughing; he got me back by grabbing me around the waist from behind. I felt his penis stiff between my flanks and laughingly told him I could feel him as I attempted to wrestle away. His hands slipped upward in the struggle and his fingers clutched my breasts. I turned into him, face to face, we embraced and he kissed me. His hard cock pressed between my thighs.

I reached down and held his cock from outside his bathing suit, but said, "We can't." His hands on my buns pressed me against him. We kissed for the next ten minutes. At some point he put my hand into the front of his bathing suit where I began a masturbating motion on his penis. His two hands entered the low back of my one piece suit, and his fingers gradually moved over my anus to reach the back of my vagina where the tips of his fingers slightly penetrated me.

"Put my penis between your legs," he softly instructed me. "We can't," I replied. "Please do it," Ronnie persisted. I allowed his cock to move between my legs so that the back and forth movement of his large shaft aroused my clit and pussy lips as his fingers penetrated me from behind. My hands moved to his hips to urge him against me.

"We can make love and they'll never know it," he told me as he kissed me. One of his hands moved to my abdoman and began to titillate my clit with the fast movement of his middle finger. He pulled aside the fabric between my legs and his fingers entered me. I opened my legs for him. I was ready to fulfill my husband's fantasies. My two hands were masturbating the full length of his cock. I cupped his balls as I stroked him.

"Please let me fuck you," he whispered as he kissed my ear. I heard sudden laughter from inside and thought everyone might be coming out. So I chickened out. I regret it to this day. "Maybe tomorrow at our apartment when he's gone,"I told him. Ronnie ejaculated in my hands as he finger fucked me to a climax, his fingers from one hand in me from the front, his fingers of the other hand penetrating me from the rear. I lay my head against his shoulder for a long time as he continued to caress my pussy.

The next day Ronnie did come to our apartment. We were talking, sharing a glass of wine, both of us anticipating that we moving toward our first fuck, when my husband unexpectedly walked in to pick up his briefcase on his way to a meeting. There was a brief look of surprise on his face but we were just innocently talking at the moment he entered. He was gone the next instant. But the mood was broken in that awkward moment and we weren't certain when my husband would return. A full year would pass before Ronnie and I consummated our long distance relationship in sexual intercourse.

Our first fuck would occur in my bed at home during one of Ronnie's overnight visits. This occurred after my affair with Mike had begun. Two affairs? Isn't this what my husband had been urging me to do with his sexualfantasies? My husband left for work bright and early while I got the kids off to school. I went upstairs and heard Ronnie showering in the bathroom. I got back in my bed with the newspaper. Ronnie came striding out of the bathroom completely naked, his long semi-hard cock swaying ominously between his legs.

I sleep without panties. He stripped me of my gown, moved between my legs and fucked me without a word. I went for a towel to clean us up, but he pulled me on top, my legs straddling him and he fucked me again. When I fell asleep and turned away from him, he fucked me from behind, a deep and powerful fuck doggy-style. In the shower I sucked his penis until he ejaculated in my mouth. Then in bed Ronnie tongued my clit and vagina to a huge climax that threatened to break my back as I arched and stretched as he ate me.

By this time my neighbor Mike and I were having a wonderful, safe, and almost daily neighborhood affair with no expectations except fucking each other for the rest of our lives. Mike told me of all his ongoing sexual activity...which was remarkably prolific. He convinced me that an open marriage, to allow me to fuck him whenever we wanted, was a good thing. All this was terribly immoral, but between my husband's infectious fantasies and my incredible almost daily fucks with Mike, I allowed my genitals to do my thinking. So we kept my "open marriage" a secret from my husband. My husband talked big in bed with all his wild fantasies, but I had a feeling he would not be able to handle it.

But that's a story for my next letter to you.

12