Curiosity Killed the Cat [G-12] Pt. 01

Story Info
Man explores a different life style.
2.7k words
4.25
17k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd never thought of being with another man until I started a dialogue with a female in a pen pal relationship, in which I got sucked in her fantasy of seeing me with another man. This relationship ended and I didn't give it much thought until recently when I began to exchange emails with someone I met on line in a social dating network. I like porn and would naturally come across gay's being featured. While I was looking around I sensed some feelings I don't think I had before.

I began discussing this with Ken the person I'd met who was into an alternative lifestyles and started getting turned on by all the banter that went back and forth. I know I wasn't gay because sometimes the thought of it was disgusting. My conversation with this guy started to draw me in.

Ken knew I was inexperienced and must have sensed virgin territory for him. His assurances made me feel safe and made me want to try it. I told him that I needed guidance and wasn't sure I could go through with it. We exchanged pictures and he said that I was handsome and trim. He continued to draw me out over the next several months. I told him that I thought that I owed this experience to myself, trying to talk myself into it. He agreed and encouraged me as well.

He knew my size, average length and not very thick. He sent me a picture of himself, very large and massively thick, about 8-inches or so, no blemishes of any kind. He assured me that nothing would happen against my will and that we should meet. I agree to meet him at his house across town.

When the night rolled around I was very nervous. I felt like a pimply-faced teenager on his first date. I showered and got as clean as possible. In order to have easy access to my cock, I wore sweat pants, t-shirt, sweat jacket, no underwear. I'm also very clean shaved usually with little pubic hair above the base.

I had no idea what to expect. When Ken opened the door he was taller than I expected, okay looking a little overweight. And about my age, I wanted to leave but didn't know how. He reached out and hugged me gently and comfortably and said, "Hello, so glad you came. Come on in and make yourself comfortable."

It was a nice house, clean, that helped me relax a little. He said, "You look more handsome than your picture," as he took my hand and led me to his living room. He is wearing a nice expensive looking robe and I was nervous about what was underneath. I still wanted to leave, but he has been so polite and patience with me that I didn't want to be rude. I sat down on the couch and looked around. The room was bright and soft easy listening music was on the background. Ken must have sensed my nervousness, because he said, "Don't be nervous. I'll get you a drink, straight scotch, like you said you liked."

When he left I tried to think of a way to get out of this. Ken was a big man and not who I really wanted to do with. I was, as they say having buyer's remorse. I decided that I would just have a drink then politely excuse myself and leave.

Ken must have sensing my reluctance and knew that he'd better do something. He must have thought that I thought that I had some sort of submissive cocksucker urging for penile servitude because when he comes back with the drinks his robe was open enough that I could see his cock. It was just hanging there. When he stood in front of me to hand me my drink, it was bobbing obscenely just inches from my mouth.

It was thick and at least 8-inches long. And I could see the veins straining underneath the stretched skin. The big plum shaped head, larger than the rest was so close to my face that I could see pre-cum oozing out of its pee-hole.

Feeling embarrassed, I tried to look away but I couldn't help myself, I just kept looking. As I lowered my head in shame, Ken purred, "'Like what you see?"

I couldn't believe what was happening. I wanted to jump up and leave but my legs didn't seem to work.

When Ken reached into my pants and felt me, I don't stop him.

"Well," he said, "look at that, okay size wise but skinny though. Here let me have your hand so you can touch a real man's cock." Then as he pulled me off the couch and down on to my knees and took my hand and placed it on his cock. I was shocked at first by his assertiveness. Then I was drawn to the warm cock in my hand. It felt hefty and firm. I couldn't help myself as I slid my hand down its length to the base. As I stared at his thick black pubic hair, I said, "I have to stop and get out of here."

"I should go," I stammered. As I started to rise, but there was a firm hand on my shoulder keeping me in that position.

"Hey," said Ken, "Just kiss the head and lick the pre-cum. Then if you want to leave then you can."

Nervous and scared yet curious, I leaned forward and with pursed lips kissed the head and licked off the pre-cum. It tasted salty and had a creamy texture. I should stop, I though, hoping Ken would give me an out but he said nothing. Instead he put his hand on the back of my head and gently pulled me toward him. I didn't stop to think, I just took its head into my mouth.

As his cock slid deeper into my mouth, Ken chuckled, "I knew you were going to suck my cock the minute I saw you. But I didn't think that it was going to be in the first 5-minutes."

His statement surprised me. I'd been told that I was feminine before, but I didn't think that it was that obvious? He continued, "You have the look of a girlie cock sucker. You're going to be my women tonight, my Pussy."

I started to get angry. Who did he think he's talking to? Then I found myself getting aroused by such talk so I allowed it.

'Look at you, in less than 5-minutes after I met you, I have you down on your knees with your lips around my cock." I still didn't do nor say anything.

"Look up at me. When you're servicing my cock I want to see the look in your eyes."

I looked up I realized that he had a smart phone and was taking a picture. I was taken aback by this, but enjoyed the experience nonetheless. Flushed with shame and excitement at the same time, I felt my cock getting hard. What was I doing? I need to leave, I'm saying to myself. Ken sensed this and said, "Hey, just relax and let me take control."

Helplessly, I let myself be controlled, did whatever he asked and wanted, I slowly begin to feel totally dominated, but I don't resist.

"Just look at my cock," he boomed. "I know this is what you want," he laughed as he took a hold of my head and started to slowly fuck my mouth. "You told me a lot about yourself so now this is your chance. Let's see what you can do, how I can train you to suck cock."

By now I was getting excited, so I though, 'Fuck It' I'm going for it. So I flicked out my tongue and licked his cock.

"That's a boy," he bragged. "I knew when you saw this cock that you'd want it. Show a cock to a cocksucker and he'll do anything to be able to suck it. Now," he ordered, "Open up and let's see what you can do with it. And no teeth, I hate that. I love seeing you on your knees, submitting to my dominance over you. I thought you might leave but I knew if I showed you my cock I would have your lips around it in no time. You were easier than I expected. I usually have to work a lot harder when meeting someone for the first time, but God you were so easy. Now you're go to work you little fag."

I couldn't believe it. His voice and command made my cock hard.

Well, I thought, I might be sucking hid cock but I wasn't going to swallow.

He pulled my mouth off his cock and said, "I want to see if your cock is hard."

When he pulled me up to my feet and pulled my sweat pants down, he immediately saw that I was leaking cum from the excitement.

"Oh yes, you're a real cocksucker. In my experience, only real cocksuckers cum just from sucking cock. And I see you're shaven, just how I like my pussy, Oh I'm going to enjoy using you."

"NOW, FAG BACK ON YOUR KNEES!" he barked in a loud commanding voice, "Like the good cocksucker you are," as he shoves me hard to my knees. "No, you can't suck it just yet. First tell me about my cock and how you want it so much that you'll do anything for me."

I couldn't believe that I was allowing someone to talk to me this way. This guy had no idea who he's talking with. I reminded myself that this was part of the training, part of the over all experience and it was what I want. So I said nothing and did nothing. Knowing that I'd never see this man again, I submitted even further to a degree that I never thought possible. So here I was on my knees my own cock dripping from excitement staring at Ken's throbbing cock and now just wanting to satisfy him.

His cock was so close to my face that I could see the purple head oozing with pre-cum and its long veins pulsating with blood. Licking my lips, I said barely audible, "Please let me suck it."

"Oh yes, my little pussy you're going to enjoy this. I knew when I saw you that your lips were made for sucking cocks. You're going to beg for this big cock before I'm through with you."

I know it was getting him off, so I just let him talk. Besides I was getting a little thrill as well.

"Lick and suck my balls," he commanded as he pulled his cock away and presented me with his low hanging nut sack. His words seemed to ignite a fire in me, as I sucked first one then the other of his balls into my mouth. He groaned with pleasure as I gently rolled them around with my tongue.

It felt so natural and yet so forbidden at the same time. He began to move his hips against my body, letting his cock trail across my lips with my tongue dragging along the underside of his shaft. "Ok now, I going to start fucking your mouth like my little pussy," as he shoved his cock into my mouth. After I licked off the pre-cum, I began kissing and nipping at his shaft, running my tongue across the veins on the underside. His cock was hard and throbbing, jumping and bouncing against my lips as I took it into my mouth. I went down as far as I could, but his cock was so fat that I wasn't getting all of him in.

Then without warning he grabbed both sides of my head and started guiding my mouth up and down his cock. I was totally helpless as he began to rock his hips forcefully back and forth hard and fast. He was fucking my mouth without mercy. I could feel his cock head bumping the back of my throat. I was gagging and couldn't breathe but the assault continued. I forced myself to relax as I took it all in my mouth. I didn't want to admit it, not even to myself, but this was what I wanted, to be used like a women. In my effort to please him, I forget about not wanting to swallow.

"Ohhhhhh yeses, you're a better cocksucker than I imagined. I knew that you'd be easy but not this good."

I felt his cock twitch several times, then he bellowed, "You're going to get all my cum nowww." Then with one final thrust he shoved his entire cock into my mouth. I couldn't move nor breathe. I felt light headed and dizzy, a bit disorientated for a moment. I was in a daze and I thought I was going to faint, then the first sprays hit the back of my throat and then his cum began to flood my mouth. I couldn't swallow it all. I tried but some leaked out on my chin.

I was devastated with shame, my head bowed, eyes closed. Now what do I do? Then I felt him bend forward and there was a flash from his smart phone as he took a picture of me on my knees in front of him with cum on my chin.

Laughing, he pointed down and I saw that my cock throbbing with excitement.

"That proves you're a cocksucker," he laughed, "Now finish licking the cum off my cock and then lick the come off cum off your chin. Then maybe I'll show you these pictures and let you jack off to them"

I submissively complied with his commands. After I'd cleaned him up he led me upstairs to his bedroom. He pulled me close and slowly but gently caressed my ass. "You have nice women's ass." As he massaged my ass, I felt his finger probe down the crack of my ass and begin to probe my ass. It excited me when he inserted his finger. I liked the sensation.

He says, "I'm going to have that. I'm going to fuck you until you beg for more."

Then he threw me down on the bed and ordered me to get completely naked. When I was naked he had me lay face down, to arch my back up as far as possible and bury my face into the pillow. Once I was in place, he said, "Spread your legs wide."

I felt him between my legs. When he started messaging my inner thighs, I started getting excited. I felt him smearing lubricant on my asshole. First one, then two, and then three fingers entered my virgin asshole.

"Oh yes, you're going to really feel what its like to be a women, to be my pussy," as I felt his hard cock pushing against my ass-hole, I was amazed at how fast I turned into a pussy boy for him. "That's right, you want to be my pussy, don't you?"

"Yes," I reply.

You wanted this so bad that you'll be available to me anytime I call you won't you."

'Yes," I whined.

"If I don't hear you talk louder, telling me that you want this cock, you want to be fucked then you won't get it."

Louder this time I exclaimed, "Ooooh Please fuck me. I want you to fuck me. Please, I need it, I want your hard cock in me."

Then I arched my back as much as I could so I could reach back and spread my butt cheeks wide for him. I felt his cock thrust and pierce my sphincter. He was immediately rough thrusting all the way in. it hurt and felt like I was being split wide, but I didn't care, I wanted it. Brutally he thrust in and out getting harder and faster. He was assaulting me with everything he had. As he was fucking me, he made me say, "I love being fucked by you. I'm your woman."

Then, with a bellow, he made one final thrust and filled my ass full of cum. I could feel his cum spewing up my ass. When he finished and was satisfied, he said, "Now you really are my pussy."

The end...