Curiosity Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the swatting continued, and the tissues of her ass warmed, the pain dulled. Trussed up as she was, Beth could only submit. As she mentally adjusted to the situation, she had to admit that there was something arousing about being at their mercy like this... trusting these 'strangers' who were actually people she knew and people that Monica trusted implicitly. Since she couldn't see anything, her sense of smell sharpened and she became aware of something. The scent of an aroused woman was unmistakable - and it was not her own. With her forehead braced against the woman's tummy, her nose was quite close to her mound. This unknown female was obviously getting turned on by fondling Beth's tits as her husband swatted her butt.

Beth inhaled deeply several times, relishing that provocative scent while her body continued its own lubrication. The hand swatting her became moist as some of the impacts struck her dampened thighs. The spanking terminated with a few more casual slaps against her unprotected pussy lips. These final... well... they were more like pats than slaps... made her groan with pleasure. Her groaning increased as her wrists were lowered, and she was able to come erect once more, aided by the woman's hands, lifting her torso by her tits. Beth was so acutely focused on what the woman's fingers were doing to her areolae and nipples that she barely noticed her wrists being untied.

The couple spent a few minutes massaging Beth's shoulders, arms and back, restoring the circulation and easing the tension in those tissues. Then she was led blindly forward by hands gripping her arms. When they stopped, she could barely make out the word 'kneel' but it was so muffled she couldn't even tell if the man or the woman had said it. Obediently, she carefully lowered herself to the carpet. Once she was kneeling, a hand at her back pressed her torso forward until her tits and shoulders came to rest against a pad of some sort on top of a low table. Beth figured it must be a coffee table, and in addition to the pad, there was a small pillow under her lower tummy, raising her hips slightly.

Soundlessly, the couple proceeded to tie her to the table. Ropes bound her thighs to the near legs, while other ropes attached to her wrists were secured to the far legs, making her arms stretch forward alongside her head. More loops of rope encircled her torso, binding her down against the pad. She felt quite helpless and vulnerable. This was so reminiscent of her play sessions with Monica and Steve that Beth almost wept for joy. This sort of kinky vulnerability was exactly what she'd been missing since her friends moved away, and her core felt like it was starting to glow with energy. Of course, she had no inkling of what would be done to her next, but now she was eager to find out. The mystery was adding to her thrill. She didn't have long to wait.

Some fingers - male? female? - she couldn't tell... began exploring her labia, teasing and tantalizing. As this occurred, a hand insinuated itself under her upper torso, cupping and kneading her breast. Then a finger... or was it two?... slid between her labia and entered her honey pot. The wrist those fingers belonged to began swiveling, letting them explore the various walls... seeking... insistently seeking. At one point they touched something exquisite. Simultaneously, Beth jerked, strained at her bonds, moaned and curled her toes. Through the hood she dimly heard what sounded like laughter, which made her flush with gratifying humiliation.

Those fingers vacated her pussy, but were immediately replaced with a drier set. Of course, the new fingers didn't stay dry very long, since they too played with that exquisitely sensitive spot. Meanwhile, the former fingers were brought to her lips. She could tell they'd been inside her cunt, because her nose and tongue confirmed the familiar smell and taste of her own arousal juices. Thrilled, she sucked the fingers clean, aware that the hand under her torso had slid over to claim her other tit.

The newly coated fingers left her pussy, again replaced by others. But this time, the slimy fingers were rubbed across her tightly puckered anal opening. Beth gasped and quivered at that initial contact, her thighs and wrists subconsciously fighting the embrace of the ropes. The fingers gathered more of the pussy nectar trickling on her thighs and returned to her anal ring, this time demanding entrance. With a shuddering sigh, Beth used her internal muscles to bear down on those fingertips. A reflex action of her body dilated her anus, and the fingers carried their slippery cargo inside her anal tunnel. The fingers inside her pussy had laid dormant during this, but now they sprang to life. Beth's focus was torn between the dual sensations - the fingers fucking her cunt, and the other fingers exploring her rear tunnel.

"Is one person fingering both my holes?" she wondered dimly. "If not, which fingers are those of the man, and which are those of the woman? Do I care?" She groaned loudly, because the pace of the finger fucking increased. In the darkness caused by the hood, she now saw flickers of light... sparks of arousal flaring from both her carnal tunnels, shooting up her spine and exploding in her brain. One of her nipples was dragged sideways, peeking out from under her torso, and pinched, tugged and rolled. This new action reinforced her understanding of her role as their toy, and she emitted a moaning growl of delight. Her orgasm was approaching... expanding low in her core... its building energies demanding release... she was on the brink... teetering. And the fingers - all of them - abruptly left her body!

Beth couldn't stop herself... she whimpered pitifully. "Fuck and damn it all! I was so close to cumming! Why did they stop?" she thought. Then she remembered her place as their plaything. Her cheeks flamed as she realized that they could do what they wanted, and stop when they wanted. Another delicious feeling of submission flowed through her as she accepted... just accepted. Her pussy felt cool now as her juices began evaporating. She also thought she could feel cool air entering her ass hole, which was still somewhat dilated. She imagined the couple sitting back and staring at her private area, watching how her flesh moved with her involuntary clenching and unclenching.

But the couple wasn't just sitting back and watching. They were lubing up a new device. Beth became aware of it when something cold touched her. "That's poking against my pussy," she thought. "Or is it against my ass?" Seconds later she learned the truth - it was both. The cold objects insinuated themselves into both her vaginal and anal tunnels. Insinuated themselves, and lodged into place. Lodged into place, and began to inflate!

Beth dimly heard alternate whooshing sounds as the husband and wife gleefully squeezed the bulbs that pumped air into the devices. They pumped them up, stretching both those sensitive passages to the brink of pain. They stopped before it would actually be painful, but it made Beth attempt to squirm, trying for relief. The bound woman's cheeks heated with humiliation as she imagined that her twitches and squirms from the double penetration might be amusing a whole roomful of strangers. Leaving Beth tied to the low table, doubly stuffed, and wondering about her situation, the couple went into the kitchen to talk quietly.

Lori York's sparkling green eyes and smiling lips telegraphed her excitement. She brushed her softly curled chestnut colored hair back over one ear and grinned at her husband, asking, "How do you like her, Reggie?"

Reginald York smiled back. He looked as handsome to her as ever, with his trim body, kept in shape by vigorous workouts. His brown hair almost perfectly matched the color of his eyes, except the hair showed some distinguished touches of gray at his temples. "She's great, Lori... great fun. I'm truly enjoying her."

"And she's so submissive," Lori continued. "No complaints... not when we put her in the awkward position, and not even when you were spanking her quite harshly. Just think, dear. All those parties and gatherings we saw her at, and we never guessed how kinky and submissive she is."

"It fits the adage about not judging a book by its cover, all right," he agreed. "Blinded as she was, she meekly put her key in my hand, and trusted me implicitly as I led her to the car. I think we've found ourselves a wonderful new toy. Did you see how turned on she got from being bound and spanked?"

"See it? Yes," she concurred. "But even if I hadn't seen it, I certainly would have smelled it. The aroma wafting out of her cunt was really turning me on."

Reggie learned early in his life that he was a natural borne Dominant. Later, he found what he thought was the perfect submissive, Lori. Treasuring her, he asked her to marry him, and she agreed. She still submitted to him, but during their marriage, she discovered that she also had a penchant to dominate. When they went to bondage clubs, Lori got a chance to Domme other submissives, and finally she and Reggie began double-teaming new submissives. Now eschewing the club scene, they found they preferred bringing blindfolded subs into their home, to use for a while and then dismiss. In this manner they both met their need for dominance, and the submissives always went away thrilled and satisfied. It was a good solution to meet everyone's needs.

But Lori still loved being dominated by her husband. Her eyes sparkled when Reggie said, "So her cunt aroma was exciting you, my dear slut? Show me!"

Giggling almost shyly, she hiked her skirt up above her waist and used her other hand to spread open her pussy lips, unhindered by any panties. Her pussy glistened and drooled with her fresh, hot arousal juices. Her copious secretions were clear evidence that she'd been speaking the truth.

"Strip completely, and stretch out on top of the table with your ass near the edge and your hands above your head!" he commanded, but lovingly.

"Yes, Sir," she replied without hesitation. Obediently, she did as he bade, removing her clothes and both displaying and offering her naked body to him. He didn't hesitate to go down on her, because he didn't want any more of her precious juices to be lost to the floor. His tongue bathed her inner thighs, lapping forcefully, claiming what was his, working his way upward toward her sparkling treasure cave. She tried to hold steady for him under this lingual onslaught, but it took all her will power to do so. Her muscles were rippling, quivering, and trembling as she held her pose.

Mentally grinning, he finally latched his lips over the whole of her sex, and began dining on the source of her juices. His cunnilingus was an intense, no-holds-barred one this time, because he wanted to drive her toward her orgasm so quickly that she might not have a chance to ask his permission to cum - a little game they played from time to time.

The moment that started, Lori, who was already aroused by their play with Beth, felt her body immediately spiraling up out of control toward a major climax! "Oh fuck!" she managed to gasp and then willed her body to hold on while she grunted out, "Please... Sir... may... oh fuck fuck fuck... may... I... ooooooohhhhh damn!" Getting frantic, she rushed out, "MayIcumSir?... PleasemayIcum?" And she groaned and writhed.

Pleased that she'd asked, he broke off his oral attentions long enough to say, "Yes, slut, cum!" And then fastened his mouth again over her opening, spearing his tongue deeply into her hot, churning, sex. Her upper torso bounced up from the table surface twice, but she managed to keep her arms over her head as she came, thoroughly feeding him her nectar. His talented palate savored her cum, so different in flavor from her arousal juices. But, truth be told, he loved the taste of both fluids.

As she moaned and her muscles went slack, signaling the ebbing of her orgasm, Reggie stood up, threw off his clothes, and thrust his rampant cock into her rippling tunnel with one smooth movement, burying himself to his balls. Lori almost wrapped her legs around his waist to embrace him and hold him deep, but realized he'd not given her leave to do any such thing. He fucked her gleefully, feeling her hot, wet velvet sheathing his manhood, and watching her tits bouncing on her chest each time he bottomed out. They both enjoyed this for a little while, but then he withdrew. They knew he was saving his load for Beth.

He helped his wife off the table and they kissed and fondled for a while, knowing that Beth would be waiting in her personal darkness, probably getting frantic with anticipation. Before they left the kitchen, Lori brewed up a fresh pot of coffee, and warmed some cookies in the oven. She brought those into the living room, while Reggie carried a tray with cups, spoons and milk. They were gratified to see Beth's head jerk upward, as she inhaled deeply, her mind registering the smell of the coffee and cookies. Lori and Reggie played a little mind game with their bound toy by rattling the cups and spoons loudly enough that Beth was left puzzling if they were serving some group of people!

The Dominants couldn't be positive if it was working, but indeed it was. Beth's mind was racing. "Are they having a party? I can smell coffee and what smells like baked cookies!" Dimly she heard the spoons rattling against the cups. "How many cups is that?" She was swiveling her head a bit frantically, trying to localize the sound sources, to gauge the possible number. But, very pleased with themselves, Reggie and Lori were shifting positions between making noises, almost laughing as Beth turned her head blindly this way and that. Beth was confused, since the concept of coffee and cookies seemed so out of place at this moment. For the first time, she wished she could see what was truly going on - out of curiosity, not fear. But the couple, satisfied they'd confused her well, then sipped their coffee, and munched cookies, taking their time.

Meanwhile, Beth'd had plenty of time to come to terms with the concept that she was naked, bound to a low table with her ass hole and cunt grossly dilated by the inflatable plugs, and possibly being viewed by a roomful of strangers. Her cheeks flamed with mortification at this idea... this lewd performance she was providing. At the same time, that abject humiliation was apparently precisely what she'd been missing since Monica and Steve had left her life. Her tummy muscles fluttered as a flock of startled butterflies surged to flight inside it. She was panting so hard that she felt a little dizzy. Her heart raced as it propelled blood surging along various pathways, heating her skin and making it quite sensitized. That blood also flooded the walls of her ass and pussy, and made her clit swell painfully. She wanted to touch that clit of hers, and trigger some relief from the lust that was being fueled by her embarrassment. But her bound wrists prevented that, the ropes creaking with each impotent tug.

Lori and Reggie watched Beth's reactions. They could see her arousal was building to a fever pitch, and their own excitement was correspondingly rising. Reggie's cock poked up out of his lap, grossly swollen, and his balls were beginning to ache. His fucking of his wife on their kitchen table had been a wonderful appetizer. But his dick was now ready for its main course. However, he'd have to wait just a little longer, because Lori was donning a strap-on, since she was going to go first this time. He watched her proudly displaying her 'erection' as she stepped over to where Beth was tied. She'd lubed the fake phallus sprouting from her groin as she moved, and it was now ready to do its job. Opening the valve on the ass plug, she let it hiss briefly, deflating it enough that it could be yanked free of Beth's ass hole and tossed aside.

The surprise of the sudden removal of the butt plug made Beth jerk against her restraints, as the back of her head almost hit her shoulder blades. Vacated, her anal tunnel reported the rush of cool air flooding deeply inward - a weird sensation indeed. Beth groaned aloud at feeling this occur. But her groan turned into a whimper as that same rear tunnel was fully invaded by an object of slightly less diameter than the aforementioned butt plug, but definitely longer. She was finally shocked into speech. "Oh my god, what is that?" Beth moaned uncomprehendingly, her own voice sounding foreign to her because of the hood.. As she was in the process of voicing that utterance, she felt the slap of Lori's warm thighs against her ass cheeks. With dawning insight, Beth gasped, "Oh! You're fucking my ass hole! Oh! Oh! It's so big!" But her ass had been well prepared for this, the dilating butt plug having neatly opened her puckered hole.

Still very excited by the orgasm that Reggie had given her, Lori fucked Beth with abandon, virtually slamming her thighs against the bound woman's ass with each thrust. Reggie added his two cents by sensuously stroking Beth's back and arms, raising goosebumps of arousal wherever he touched. Beth was still of the mindset that an unknown group of people were observing her ass being used like this. Inspired by that, the fact that both her cunt and ass were stretched and filled, and by Reggie's caresses, which sometimes tantalized the sides of her tits and hips, Beth quickly spiraled up to a gut wrenching orgasm, accompanied by a keening sound that thrilled the couple. The base of the strap-on nudged and mashed Lori's clit and labia enough that she too experienced a climax of her own, although of less intensity than the one on the kitchen table.

As Lori pulled the strap-on out of Beth's ass, Reggie scooted over, opened the valve on the inflated dildo wedged in Beth's pussy, and twisted it free. Husband and wife stared into the wet depths of Beth's stretched open vaginal tunnel. Its walls were in a constant churning motion, since the muscles of that carnal sleeve were still rippling, obeying the reflexes of orgasm. The head of Reggie's cock was coated and dripping with his precum, and he wanted to feel those contractions along its length. Without further ado, he slipped his turgid member into those receptive depths and hissed with enjoyment. Beth's cunt seemed to have a mind of its own, not just passively welcoming his rod of swollen flesh, but collapsing on it, actively sucking at it and pulling it deeper. Momentarily, he wondered, "If I just leave my cock fully inserted like this, would Beth's inner muscle actions be enough to make me cum? It sure feels like it, as turned on as I am!"

But the primal instinct of mating took precedence. He started pumping his dick in and out, sometimes grinding his hips as he bottomed out. Grabbing hold of her ponytail to further exert his control over her body, he fucked her soundly. After a few minutes the bound woman did more than moan and gasp - she spoke encouragingly. "God! That feels so good!" Beth exclaimed. "Thank you for fucking me, whoever you are! My pussy loves what you're doing! Please don't stop! I'm your helpless little fuck toy now, here to be used... by... you... so... fuck... oh... fuck... I'm... almost... aaaaAAAHHH!"

Lori giggled as she saw Beth's toes curl and her hands clench into fists as she began cumming. She watched her husband masterfully continue fucking Beth, prolonging the submissive's climax. Reggie had often told her how amazing it felt on his dick when the woman he was fucking - usually Lori - came. "The sensations are out of this world, Lori!" he'd told her. "It's truly indescribable! If I said it was like a wet, heated, velvet sleeve jacking me off, demanding that I spurt all I can... draining me from my balls to the tip of my cock, that is only a pale comparison to the actual feeling! It's gotten so that I want my sex partner to climax at least once any time I fuck her!"