Curiosity Wins Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RaleighBoy
RaleighBoy
111 Followers

Peter opened his eyes as he noticed the abrupt change in texture pleasuring his cock. He looked down as Greg guided his member into his mouth. It was an unexpected pleasure. Peter could tell Greg had little or no experience and patiently allowed him to explore and experiment. After a few attempts, Greg began to get a slow rhythm going, and Peter told him it felt nice. Greg licked the length of Peter's hard-on and then started to tickle his sac with the tip of his tongue. As his he continued his oral teasing, Greg began jacking his slicked cock with his hand.

These dual sensations began to have their desired effect on Peter and he started to squirm as the intensity began to build inside him. Greg increased his grip and pace and Peter's gentle purring was turning into more of a moan. His hand ran back and forth over the entire length of Peter's engorged shaft as he tried to hold himself back. His whole body stiffened as the impending orgasm approached. Greg felt Peter begin to shake and then saw cum ooze out of his cock and over his hands. Greg continued to jack him for several more moments as cum kept flowing out. Finally the orgasm began to fade.

Peter lay spent on the bed for a minute or more as Greg got up and grabbed another clean towel. Finally Peter sat up. "That was awesome," he exclaimed.

"I think I need to get cleaned up before I leave," Greg announced.

"Do you want to take a shower? There's one in the hall way bathroom," Peter responded.

"You look like you could use one too."

"It's a big shower; do you want to get cleaned off together?" Peter inquired.

"Sure," Greg said as he broke a smile. "That could be fun."

Peter led the way and started up the water in the big walk in shower. They waited a few moments for the water to heat up and both got in. They took turns under the shower head letting the lotions and "other" fluids wash off their bodies. Peter grabbed the soap and applied some to his self before passing it on the Greg. Greg lathered up his hands and began by cleaning off Peter's back. Peter had been hoping his sharing suggestion might lead to some shower play, but he was reluctant to be the first to instigate anything.

"That feels nice," Peter said.

Greg hands went lower as he began soaping Peter's ass. His hand went everywhere, including his anus, which he teased several times. He reached between his legs and soaped his balls too. Greg reached around from behind and cleaned Peter's chest, abs, and then his pubes. Lastly he thoroughly soaped Peter's soft cock, washing away any remaining evidence of "the deed".

Peter turned around and took the soap from Greg to return the favor. He enjoyed massaging Greg's ass again and pressed a soapy finger against his anus. Peter could feel Greg's ass contract in response. He continued probing him and after a few tries, penetrated past his tight opening with the tip of one finger. Greg moaned in response to this new sensation. Peter soaped his chest with one hand while the other continued its anal probing. Greg started getting another erection in response to Peter's shower seduction.

Peter smiled to himself, as he looked down and saw Greg's growing member. He figured it was unlikely Greg would not respond to this new stimulus. Soon, Greg was completely hard, with his long smooth erection pointing straight up. Greg watched as Peter lower himself to his knees, lean over and then swallow his shaft with his open mouth. Peter had not had a cock in his mouth for several years. He let this one fill his mouth and wrapped his lips tightly around it. Greg involuntarily sucked in his breath, as Peter impaled himself on his hardon.

Peter used one hand to fondle his balls, while the other palmed Greg's great ass. The eagerness with which Peter felated him was not something he had ever experienced with a woman. Peter quickly got into a rhythm as he enjoyed introducing Greg to the pleasure of his oral skills.

Greg encouraged him on, "I've never had a girl do it so well....it feels so good....ah, you make me so hard."

Peter loved the encouragement and picked up his pace some.

"Oh yes....that's it...make me come."

As he continued sucking, Peter took his hand that was on Greg's ass and started probing this anus again. Greg felt the finger penetrate him and Peter slowly, but forcefully, pushed his soapy finger deeper. Peter bent his finger down, pressing it into Greg's prostate. Greg felt an electric like sensation pass through his cock. As Perter lowered his mouth down over him again Greg's hips thrust back, shoving his erection deeper down Peter's mouth. With the erotic sensations assaulting him at both ends, Greg felt his climax quickly approaching.

"I'm going to cum," Greg announced.

Greg's whole body was shaking as Peter, eagerly awaited the results of his efforts. He soon felt the warm fluid hit the back of his throat. Greg's legs nearly buckled as he experienced his second orgasm of the night. Peter swallowed and sucked until there was nothing left.

Peter stood and they let the shower finish the task of rinsing them off.

"That was incredible," Greg remarked, "I have never had a blow job like that."

"I enjoyed giving it," Peter said.

They turn the water off and dried themselves.

They went back to the bedroom and got dressed. There were even some discussions about getting together again sometime.....

This is my first "gay" story. Let me know what you think. Thanks for reading.

RaleighBoy
RaleighBoy
111 Followers
12