Curious Girls Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was already at the side of my bed. She was too close now for that plan, for sure. Her hand moved quietly over my face, and I could just make out her black panties dangling from her fingers. Was she going to attempt to gag me? She gently rubbed the fabric against my face. I had to struggle not to make any faces as she rubbed the fabric of her panties over my lips. My window of opportunity was slipping away. I had to do something!

I decided my best option was to wait until she was positioning herself over me, as I was sure she would, and catch her off guard. If I caught her off guard and pushed hard enough, I felt confident I could gain a temporary advantage. While she was recovering, I would scream while running for the door. It wasn't a great option, but it was all I could think on the spot. My whole body was tense/anxious, and I wasn't sure it would respond properly in the heat of the moment. Adrenaline pumped through me, and I felt a little light-headed.

She climbed cautiously onto my mattress, stepping over my body and turning around so her body was facing away. I waited patiently for her to lower herself to a position where her balance would be susceptible to a surprise shove from me. My whole body tensed, ready to act as the drop of a hat. Or, as it turned out, at the drop of a Tamara. I watched as she crouched slightly and leaned back. She fell back slowly as she looked back and gauged the distance, but by the time I realized she wasn't stopping, she was picking up speed and falling directly toward my face. I had expected her to sit cautiously on my face so as not to wake me prematurely, but she was coming in fast. I reacted without thinking, my arms flinging up to protect myself. She landed directly on my hands, stopping her in mid-air.

"Ow! What the fuck?!" Tamara exclaimed in surprise. I tried to push her away or throw her off, but I had no leverage in the position I was in. It wasn't that she was too heavy, per se. But I had almost no upper body strength, and I hadn't been able to catch her fast enough to lock my arms. My arms were bent which meant I was trying to push her away almost entirely with my forearms. She easily maintained her balance with her legs. All I could do was hold her away from my face, but it was a losing battle.

"Nice catch!" She laughed, recovering from her surprise. "How long have you been awake?"

"Long enough," I retorted angrily.

The longer I held her full weight up, the more my arms tired. They were already bent, and it wasn't long before my muscles started to burn.

"How long do you think you can hold me up?" She laughed. I ignored her taunting and struggled as hard as I could to push her off.

My arms started shaking under the weight, and began lowering against my will.They were beginning to burn, and I couldn't even push any more. Now I was just trying to stop her ass from getting any closer to my face.

"Looks like you want me on your face after all," she laughed as my arms continued to lower despite my best efforts. I supposed from her point of view, it could look like I was lowering her intentionally onto my face, despite how hard I was struggling to do the opposite. I hoped she didn't really think I enjoyed this. She was difficult to read, but the last thing I wanted was her thinking she was doing me a favor.

"Why are you doing this again?" I pleaded. "You've already punished me for the way I treated you."

"You tried to get me arrested. That wasn't very nice."

"I wasn't trying to get you arrested!" I pleaded, "I just panicked."

"You tried to get me arrested."

"OK, yes!" I was starting to panic for real. Despite the darkness making it hard to make out a lot, I could clearly make out her ass. It was just about all I could see by this point. "I'm so sorry. Please... You have to forgive me!"

"No... I really don't."

As I continued trying to push her away, all I managed to do was spread her ass cheeks.

"You know, you could have just asked if you wanted a closer look." She laughed. "Wait, is that it? Is that why you tried so ineffectively to get me arrested?"

"Wait, what?"

"That's it, isn't it. You liked your punishment more than you let on, and you didn't want it to end."

My nose was at most an inch away, and my wrists were about to give out. I wasn't going to suffer through this again, I wouldn't.

"KRISTA!! HEL-mmmmmmph." I managed to get a good yell in before my face slipped into her ass. I hoped it was enough.

"Mmmmmm..." She sighed. "I've missed this. I wish I'd known how much you secretly enjoyed this too... You know, we don't have to stop."

"Mmmmmmph!" I protested. In response, she wiggled her ass aggressively on my face.

"Ooh... I know what it was. We got interrupted. You were going to lick my ass and we got interrupted."

I wanted so badly to correct her, but I wasn't sure she'd believe me. She'd somehow gotten it into her head that all of my protests were just posturing because I was embarrassed to tell her my true feelings. Oh, I'd love to tell her my true feelings.

"This punishment isn't going to work if you're secretly enjoying it... but maybe we can work out a solution where everybody wins."

I was running out of breath. I struggled to throw her off, but my arms were weak from my earlier struggles. She caught them with ease. She leaned slightly to the side, allowing a couple deep breaths, and immediately forced my face back into her ass.

"How about this. If you promise to behave yourself, I'll let you lick my ass. What do you think?" She asked, sitting up slightly. I was so out of breath that I wasn't able to get a coherent word out before she settled her weight back onto my head. "I'll assume silence means you're open to the idea, but too shy to tell me."

"Mmmmph--" I protested weakly.

She was giving me less air than usual, and I was starting to get weak and see spots. I kicked my feet weakly trying to let her know I needed air. Finally, she relented.

I gasped deeply. This time, she gave me a few moments to recover. As her legs tightened and ass descended, I tried to talk.

"Please... I... need more... air." I gasped in between words.

"Too bad," she laughed, "that's all you get."

As she settled back down, I couldn't help but wonder how many guys out there would love to be in a situation like me. Tamara was arguably a very attractive woman. Her chest alone would drop jaws, but she had a nice body all around. If she wanted, I was sure she could find an attractive man or woman who'd do these things with her willingly. Why did it have to be me in this situation?

"Don"t worry," she said, "I'm taking my time tonight."

"Tonight?" I managed to ask during a breath of sure.

"Yeah. I thought you were just pretending not to remember." She laughed. "I guess I did get a little carried away. I couldn't stop thinking about what it would be like to another you unconscious.

She really was in my room last night? I knew it! I had started to doubt myself.

"It was a little disappointing, actually..." She trailed off.

"So... no point... in... trying again,... right?" I asked hopefully as she sat up.

"What? Oh, no. It was exhilarating! I loved it. I just got carried away and smothered you too quickly. I love feeling you struggle under my ass too much to rush it. It makes me feel so... powerful, so... in control."

The full impact of her admission hit me. She had purposely and quite literally smothered me unconscious with her ass last night. And not only that, but she'd gotten a sadistic thrill from it. Things had escalated to a level where I didn't feel safe around her anymore. What if she went too far? I didn't want to think about what that would mean. But what could I do? I felt so powerless around her. Even now, I had no strength left to stop her.

"Please..." I gasped, "I'll do anything."

"Anything?" She cocked her head.

I nodded as best I could with my face buried in her ass. She sat up slightly.

"Lick my ass."

"There has to be something else... Anything..." I begged.

In response, she grabbed my hair and pulled it roughly as she sat heavily back on my face.

"I'm done playing nice. I'm not getting up again unless I feel your tongue in my ass."

I resisted for as long as I could, but by the time my lungs were burning again, I was getting desperate. I would have done nearly anything to get her off my face at that point.

Slowly, reluctantly, I stuck out my tongue. I cringed as I felt it make contact with her skin. I was rewarded with a breath of cool, fresh air.

"Ooh." I got shivers," Tamara giggled. "Come on, you can do better." She reached her fingers down and spread her ass cheeks. It was so much worse being able to see her ass in front of me. I grimaced and made myself lick her again. She laughed.

"I can't believe I just made you do that!"

"OK, I did as you asked," I said shortly, "Will you please let me up now?"

"What I asked?" She looked confused.

"You said I only had to lick you once."

"Oh, my offer on our camping trip? That was a one-time thing. Now it's going to take a *lot* more."

I gave her ass another small lick or two. For now, I just had to keep her happy enough to not smother me unconscious. That thought terrified me. I would have done almost anything.

"Come on," she goaded, "Show me you mean it! I want to feel your tongue on my asshole. Not just that, top to bottom.

"Tamara... please, this is so wrong."

She slapped me. "You need to learn your place. This is better than you deserve, now start licking."

Reluctantly, I slid my tongue back between her ass cheeks. She was crazy, and more than a little scary. And I was really getting tired of her slapping me around. However, I knew better than to complain.

I was still breathing hard while licking her, but at least she was letting me breathe. I continued licking, working up my comfort level. I knew there was no way she was letting me go without meeting her demands. I closed my eyes, held my breath, and bit the proverbial bullet. It didn't help enough.

My tongue slid over her asshole, nearly causing me to gag. I tried to push through quickly.

"Ooh." She gasped. "Do that again." I quickly slid my tongue over her asshole a second time. "Oh! I like that. Let me feel it again, but much slower this time." She paused. "And wetter too."

I groaned silently. Would the humiliation never cease? I reluctantly pulled my tongue back into my mouth. If I had my choice, I'd be glad to never have my tongue back in my mouth again.

Every fiber of my being screamed out that what I was doing was fucked up. I forced myself to ignore my revulsion, and I wet her asshole with my tongue. She continued prodding me until I was numbly complying with her instructions. Over the next half hour to an hour, my tongue explored every inch of her ass. She even forced me to kiss and lick her butt cheeks a bit, but seemed to really love it when my face and tongue stayed between her ass cheeks. In particular, she never seemed to tire of feeling my tongue on her asshole.

"Stick out your tongue," she demanded.

"Wh-What?" I stammered.

"Just shut the fuck up for once and do what I say."

I hesitantly stuck my tongue out of my mouth and left it there.

"All the way," she insisted, "and keep it there."

I stuck my tongue out as far as I could. However, I started having second thoughts as I watched Tamara spread her ass cheeks. She lowered herself onto my face, and my tongue slid between her cheeks. The next thing I knew, my tongue was pressing right up against her asshole. She continued shifting her weight onto my face.

"Keep it firm." She said in irritation.

It was suddenly clear to me what she was attempting. My eyes widened, and I felt my tongue sliding into her asshole. However, despite my efforts to keep my tongue out of my mouth, she was pressing hard enough to force my tongue back into my mouth.

She began bouncing gently on my tongue, and I felt my tongue sliding into and out of her ass. It was only a little, but enough to make me feel nauseated all over again.

"Too bad your tongue muscles are so weak. I'd love to feel your tongue *all* way inside my ass."

"Tamara...please," I begged.

"I guess we'll just have to work on strengthening that tongue of yours," she laughed, ignoring my plea.

If only Krista could see me now. How humiliating would that be? I'd sunk so low. Just then, I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. It could have been wishful thinking, but I was feeling more confident now. I had a plan.

Krista must have stayed up late. Or perhaps she went down for a drink of water. It didn't matter. I had recovered some strength and I had an opportunity that might not come again. Krista had to catch Tamara in the act before she'd believe me. I took a deep breath, and I yelled as if my life depended on it -- and I worried it might.

"Krista! Help mmmMMMMPH!" As usual, Tamara was fast in slamming her ass into my face, stifling my screams. Of course, she didn't have much distance to cover. I just hoped it was enough. Tamara wasn't going to be happy after yet another attempt to get her caught.

"Tamara pressed herself tightly against my mouth and nose, her legs clenching the sides of my face.

"Fuck," she whispered, "I fucking hate you sometimes." She was obviously panicking. I heard Krista's voice at the door.

"Sara? Is everything OK?"

I tried to answer, but Tamara had me too tightly in her grip. She didn't play around when she was at risk for getting caught. I flailed my arms wildly, trying to knock her off or distract her enough to give me another chance to yell to Krista. My hands brushed her chest, and I desperately grabbed and dug my nails into the soft skin of her breasts.

"Sara?" I heard Krista again. She rapped gently on the door.

No matter how hard I squeezed Tamara's tits, she didn't budge nor make so much as a squeak. She was only concerned with keeping me quiet. I was starting to get weak.

"Sara? Are you okay? Answer me!" I heard Krista turning the knob. My lungs were starting to burn, my grip on Tamara weakened.

I heard the doorknob wiggle, but not open. Fuck! The door was locked. I'd bought a lock to keep Tamara out, but instead I'd managed to end up trapped in my room with her and lock out any chance of rescue. I heard the footsteps walking away. No! No... FUCK! I had the worst luck!

A few seconds after Krista's footsteps had died away, Tamara sat up.

"You're such a dirty little whore."

"Please--" I gasped as she forced my face back into her ass.

"I tried to be nice to you. I really did." She ran fingers through my hair. "Well, now we do this my way."

It wasn't long before my lungs were burning again. Just when I thought I was going to blackout, Tamara sat up and let me breathe.

"What--? Why--?" I struggled to form a coherent sentence.

"I'm going back to my original plan."

My oxygen was again cut off by her ample assets. This went on for what felt like eternity. She was actually giving me air more frequently as time went on, but each time was only a breath or two. It was never enough, and I was getting progressively weaker from oxygen deprivation. I struggled as hard as I could, but I knew I was too oxygen deprived to give her a challenge. The part that scared me the most is what I knew was coming. At some point, she just wouldn't get up. Each breath could be the last before she suffocated me with her ass for real. It was pure torture. I couldn't believe she was actually enjoying my suffering so much. She wasn't even restraining my arms anymore. She was enjoying my struggling beneath her far too much.

I was so light-headed and disoriented at this point that it took me a while to realize she wasn't getting up this time. My lungs were burning, but instead of sitting up, she wiggled roughly. As my face sank deeper into her ass, and her legs tightened, panic shot through me. This was it. I clawed desperately at her legs. I tried to beg one last time, but I'm not sure she was even able to hear my weak, muffled protests.

In response, she grabbed my hands and pulled them to her chest. I was too weak to even think about resisting as she used my hands to squeeze her large breasts. I felt myself continuing to unwillingly grope her chest as I faded out of consciousness.

To be continued...

*****

I appreciate all of the continued support! A few more suggestions from your feedback made it into this story! If you're enjoying the story, please rate it or leave a comment! I love hearing from everyone, and I try to respond to every email!

12