Curious Girls Ch. 06

Story Info
Sara discovers that nowhere is safe, not even her dreams.
6.7k words
4.32
51.1k
20

Part 6 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was awoken by someone lightly slapping my face.

"Wake up, Sara," Tamara sang sweetly, "it's time to play some more."

I squinted, trying to figure what was happening. Tamara was straddling my waist as she slapped me awake. Suddenly, it all came flooding back to me. How long had I been unconscious? The reading light beside my bed was on now, and I could see Tamara much clearer. She was still naked from the waist down, and she was wearing a low-cut tank top. It was difficult not to notice her ample cleavage.

"Tamara?" I asked, feeling very groggy, "what... what are you doing?" My brain felt like mush.

"Well, you passed out on me, so I was about to leave... then I thought to myself--why should I leave when there's still plenty of fun to be had by all?"

"Tamara... nothing I've done is so bad that you can justify everything you've put me through. This is fucked up."

"It's not up to you to decide what's fair. You tried to get me arrested, for Christ's sake."

"Please... I'm scared. Surely you realize this isn't normal."

She paused and thought for a moment. "Actually, this conversation *has* made me realize something."

"What's that?" I asked hopefully.

"There's a reason I don't let you talk. You're goddamn annoying. That, and you've got nothing to say I'd be interested in hearing."

"Listen to yourself, Tamara--" I started to protest but was cut off.

"Time for round two."

"Wait!" I was getting desperate as Tamara turned around. "You listened for a reason. You know I have a point!"

She laughed. "I took the time to listen because I wanted to give you some time to recover. It's not as much fun if you don't put up a good struggle."

That admission took me by surprise. I wondered if I could bore her by giving in--letting her smother me without resistance.

"I won't struggle then," I proclaimed.

"Yes... you will," she stated matter of factly.

Once I saw her freckled, white ass descending toward my mouth and nose, I knew she was right. I kicked, pushed, and flailed, all at the same time. She was temporarily off balance, and I managed to pull myself halfway up. However, it was a losing battle. She quickly regained her dominant position, pulling my arms under her legs.

"Ooh, yeah. Fight me, baby." She giggled, pulling roughly on my hair. With my face held tightly between her ass cheeks by her grip on my hair, I managed to pull my arms free. I reached desperately for her breasts. I grabbed them through her shirt, and squeezed hard. She seemed unfazed. "Fuck yeah! That's what I'm talking about. Squeeze my tits!"

I was starting to run out of oxygen again. In a panic, I clawed desperately at her shirt, and I felt her breasts pop out. I dug my nails into her soft skin as hard as I could, but as before, it had no effect.

"Ooh, I knew you loved playing with my tits."

I succumbed as she managed to pull my weakened grip free and restrain them back under her calves. She lowered her weight the rest of the way and continued rubbing her ass roughly in my face. I was starting to see spots again as she began wiggling enthusiastically on my face.

"See you again for round three."

*****

I was again awakened to slapping. My thoughts came back to me quicker this time.

"Tamara," I coughed, "...Please."

"I couldn't help notice how much attention you were giving my chest. I thought it might be fun to smother you with my tits this time.

"Tama--mmmmmmph." She slid her breast between my lips without hesitation. She'd apparently pulled her shirt off while I was unconscious. However, that realization didn't seem particularly important just now. She wrapped her arms around my head and held tight. Her breast squeezed into my mouth, forcing my jaw open. Her breast easily covered my nose as well.

It was easier to pull away from her breasts than it was her ass, but she had sufficient quantities both in determination and cleavage such that it was another losing battle. No matter which way I turned, I found more boob in my face, and usually more than one.

Tamara giggled at my hopeless plight to escape her breasts. Despite the little air I was getting, it wasn't enough. I was starting to black out again as I felt her breast squeezing back into my mouth. I tried pushing her breast away with my tongue, but I felt it keep sliding ineffectively against her nipple. I say ineffective because I wasn't getting any more air. However, it might have been effective from Tamara's perspective, as evidenced by her exaggerated moans. And then there was nothing.

*****

I awoke in a panic, and quickly sat up. Pain shot through my head. I ignored it and surveyed my room. Everything looked as it should. However, this time there was no doubt in my mind what had happened last night. My splitting headache was proof enough. I fell back into bed. This was getting out of hand. I had to do something. I had to talk to Tamara, and that's all there was to it. Unfortunately, that meant being alone with her. I sighed. I wished I had someone I could confide in--someone who could tell me how to fix my life.

I rolled out of bed and wandered over to my window. It was firmly closed and locked. I wondered how she'd gotten into my room. I strolled over to the door to confirm it was also locked. Of course, it was. Two ways in, both locked. It didn't make any sense. I was sure she was in my room last night. I was, wasn't I? My head was hurting so much, I just wanted to find something for the pain and hide in my bed. No, I wanted to hide somewhere safe. Nowhere felt safe from Tamara anymore.

I left my room and made my way to the bathroom. I popped a couple of ibuprofen in my mouth and I stared into the mirror. I barely recognized the face staring back. I felt so disoriented. I was not eating much nor sleeping well these days. It was partially from the nightmares, and partially from Tamara's late night assaults on my face--and sanity.

"Hey, is everything OK?" Krista's voice startled me.

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused.

"Last night. I thought I heard you calling for me, but you didn't answer when I came to your door."

"I...uh... I--I must have been talking in my sleep."

I wanted to tell her everything, but it was impossible to get the words out. It was so embarrassing and awkward. How could I tell her the depraved things her shy, quiet best-friend-in-the-whole-world had done to me--was still doing to me? Maybe Tamara was right. Maybe I did deserve everything she'd done to me.

"Hey," I interrupted before she could respond, "want to do something? I really don't feel like being by myself today."

Krista looked taken aback by my change in topic. "Uh... sure," she said a little hesitantly, "what did you have in mind?"

"It's been a while since we had a girls day." I proposed.

"Well, I can call Tamara and see--"

"I meant just the two of us." I interrupted quickly. Not only did I not want to see Tamara, but I didn't want to be alone any more than possible--at least not until I had a plan.

"Sure," she smiled, "I guess it has been a while since we've just hung out together... you sure you're okay?"

"I'm fine," I said waving her off, "don't worry about me."

An hour later, we were lying blissfully on massage tables at a local spa. It was the safest I'd felt in what seemed like forever. It had been a long time since Krista and I had just relaxed and had a good chat. I looked over at Krista. She was actually a very beautiful woman with a body type not entirely unlike Tamara's. However, she was a bit more modestly proportioned. Krista was taller at around 5'6, and also somewhat large chested. I knew for a fact she was a D cup--definitely smaller than Tamara, but they also looked much more normal on her frame. You certainly wouldn't look at her and think anything other than that she was an attractive woman with a full chest. With Tamara, while her chest didn't look too big for her body, you definitely had a momentary "holy fuck" moment the first time you saw her.

I probably obsessed about chests too much, but as a somewhat insecure woman with a modest C cup, constantly being around two women with significantly larger chests tended to wear a little on my self-esteem. It didn't help that it was my younger sister who ended up with a bigger chest than me.

The fact that she was so attractive, yet still single inevitably prompted a discussion about her love life. She seemed a little uncomfortable, though I took it as shyness. She avoided most of my questions, seeming instead more interested in focusing on me instead.

"I'd rather talk about your love life," Krista laughed, "mine is boring."

"Are you kidding? It can't be more boring than mine."

"So... why is it you think we're both still single?" Krista peered over at me.

"Well, I've been busy working. I'm not sure what your excuse is!" I teased back.

We continued the girl-talk all through the massage and into our mani-pedis. We talked about boys, jobs, goals, and even made fun of a few people we knew; Nothing was off limits.

"So... what's up with you and Tamara?" Krista asked abruptly.

I paused, unsure what to say. What did she know?

"W-What do you mean?" I stammered. I hoped I sounded more confident than I felt.

"Oh, I don't really know. It just seems like you two have been acting differently lately around each other."

"We have?" I asked as I changed the subject. "What about the way you were acting last night?"

"What was strange about how I acted?" she asked defensively,"I didn't like how she was treating you."

"Don't worry about me! She was just being competitive." I hated defending her.

"Well, I think she crossed a line, and you should have said something."

"How could I? I didn't want her to think I was being a baby." I forced a laugh.

"No, you're right," Krista said quickly, "Like I said, I'm sure I was overreacting."

The conversation turned to other topics as we headed home. Krista started to head to her room, but I still didn't want to be alone.

"Wait," I stopped her, "why don't we microwave some dinners and put on a movie?"

She smiled. "I'd like that... but you have to cook."

I laughed. "It's a deal."

I warmed the microwaveable dinners while Krista was picking out a movie in the living room. I knew I couldn't hide behind Krista forever, but I was terrified of seeing Tamara again. She had smothered me last night not once--not twice--but three times, and she'd had fun doing it. What if she tried again? What if she didn't get up soon enough and I didn't wake up? I'd never been more scared to be alone.

I knew this was serious. I should have told someone, but I was so embarrassed. Assuming anyone believed me, I'd have to tell them everything she'd done to me. If no one believed me, I'd still be humiliated and Tamara might find a way to punish me even worse. Maybe I could reason with her--at least to get her to stop smothering like she was doing last night. At this point, there was little I wouldn't do.

"Sara," Krista called, interrupting my thoughts, "Are you coming?"

"On my way!" I grabbed the dinners and made my way to the couch.

She'd found a romcom on Instant Video to rent. We curled up on the couch together under a blanket. She snuggled up next to me and lay her head on my chest. I put my arm around her and got comfortable. Krista had always been a cuddler. She'd almost always snuggle up next to me during our movie nights. However, life had gotten so busy for us lately that our girl days and movie nights were pretty rare these days.

The movie was pretty cookie cutter, as were most romantic comedies, but it was enjoyable nonetheless. However, I must have been more tired than I realized. About halfway through the movie, I found myself struggling to stay awake.

*****

I awoke some time later. I had no idea how long I'd been asleep. My head was propped on the side of the couch, and Krista still lay between my legs with her head on my chest.

There was some soap opera playing quietly on the television with an unrealistically hunky doctor with sexy hair. He was rattling off some sort of medical nonsense that probably wouldn't have made sense to anyone in the medical profession. But you didn't watch these types of shows for their accuracy.

I wished I had some idea how early it was; I hated to wake Krista. I glanced down at her while avoiding making any movements. I saw some movement under the cover. Oh, good. She was already awake.

I started to say something, but just then the blanket fell and I noticed where her hand was. Her hand and part of her forearm was obscured under the waistband of her pajamas. She paused momentarily when the blanket fell before resuming her previous motions. I could clearly see the outline of her hand between her legs.

Oh, God. I panicked. Should I say something and feign ignorance? I mean sure, the doctor on the TV was hot, but I still couldn't believe my own sister was masturbating right in front of me. Hell, it wasn't even in front, it was practically on top of me.

Her breathing quickened. She rolled her head to the side and glanced up at me. I quickly closed my eyes and watched her through my eyelashes. She stared for the longest time, biting her lip as she continued to pleasure herself. I felt so awkward with her staring at me like that.

She finally looked away, and I saw her pulling her hand out of her pajama bottoms. Thank God. Maybe she'd thought better of it and decided it wasn't worth the risk. Wait, no. Her hand stopped halfway and was going back in--under her panties.

She moaned slightly, her breathing becoming increasingly rapid. I could tell she was trying to be quiet, but she wasn't able to stop the occasional moan. I lay there stiffly for what felt like ten or fifteen long minutes. My arms were still around her waist from our late night movie cuddling, and there was no way I could easily move them without alerting her to the fact I was aware of everything going on.

Her moans finally reached a point where I wasn't sure I would have slept through them had I still been asleep. She continued to bite her lip, trying to suppress her noises. I felt her body tense as she finally climaxed. She went motionless as she glanced my way again, checking that I was still asleep. Slowly withdrawing her hand from her pajama bottoms, I felt her slender fingers brush softly over my arm.

"Shit!" I heard her whisper in alarm. I felt something wet on my arm where she had touched me. I lay there in muted horror as she began brushing my arm off in a panic with the same hand she had just touched me with. As more of her fingers brushed my skin, I felt a slick wetness follow. Oh, God. She was making things worse. I accidentally twitched in revulsion, unable to hide my disgust.

She froze and pretended to sleep. I just lay there not sure what to do. How did I keep ending up in these awkward situations? I resisted the urge to run to the sink and scrub until my skin was raw. I couldn't believe I had some of my sister's juices on my arm. Despite my instincts, I kept still. The last thing I needed was for her to realize I'd been awake the whole time and not said anything.

She cautiously grabbed the blanket and pulled it back over us, wiping her fingers on it. I had to wonder if this was the first time she'd done this--or the first time she dried her fingers on the blanket. It was hard not to think about how snuggling under this blanket would never be the same again. It was as if a little bit of the innocence was gone. I hadn't even been sure up to this point my sister had a sexual thought in her head, much less masturbated. Perhaps I didn't know her as well as I thought.

Her breathing slowed, and she nestled her head against my chest again. After a few minutes, I realized she'd fallen back asleep. Well, now what? She'd apparently either decided wiping my arm wasn't worth the risk, or she'd fallen asleep unintentionally. I couldn't even wipe my own arm on the blanket as her arms were laying over mine. I closed my eyes and listened to the rhythmic sound of her breathing, trying to forget what I'd just witnessed. I lay there, just generally stunned. I'd wait a reasonable amount of time, then I would pretend I'd just woken up. I tried to think about something--anything else, but I couldn't stop thinking about what she'd unintentionally left on my arm. And so, I tried to relax and wait patiently.

Krista's chest rose and fell with her breathing. She looked so at peace. I hated to wake her, but I couldn't lie here forever pretending to sleep. And then, as I waited for enough time to pass, I let my eyes close.

*****

I awoke some time later, and Krista was nowhere to be found. I rolled over, and realized something was off. Not only was I naked but the couch was enormous. Judging by my surroundings, I was probably six to eight inches tall. I heard footsteps. Was it Krista coming back?

To my horror it wasn't Krista but Tamara instead. What was she doing in my house? And why was she naked?! Her large breasts swayed impressively as she walked toward the couch. Thankfully, she didn't seem to notice me.

She grabbed the remote and flipped the channel on the TV. I realized too late she was sitting on the couch. I probably should have ran to one side or the other, but looking up and seeing a giant ass descending toward you is enough to make you pause a moment in stunned horror.

I stumbled backward. The last thing I wanted was for things to end up like last time. I tripped over my own feet and fell flat on my back. I could only watch in muted horror as her ass fell heavily into the couch, engulfing my entire body.

"What the hell?" I heard Tamara exclaim in surprise.

She sat up abruptly, looking down at the seat.

"Well, hello there," she grinned, "back for more fun?"

"No! You're the one in my house," I protested. "And why are you naked?!"

"I was going to welcome Krista home with a little... surprise," Tamara responded coyly.

"What?! She's not into... that."

"...Yet."

"What?!" I asked, confused.

"She's not into that, yet. She just needs a little coaxing... like you did."

"What? I'm not into that either!"

She laughed. "It's cute how you keep trying to deny your feelings. I've seen the way you stare at my chest."

"Who wouldn't stare?! It's huge!" I protested.

She turned around. "I bet you'd love to see them closer."

"No!" I tried to protest, but she was already bending over.

Her breasts seemed even larger hanging freely over my head. She rubbed her soft nipple over my body, before centering it on my chest. I found myself unexpectedly pinned to the couch as her breast enveloped my head followed by the rest of my body. Only my feet poked out from under her breast.

She continued smothering me, her breasts were impossible to escape. I felt her nipple hardening against my body. Oh, God. Was she getting turned on? I clawed at the couch, managing to pull away and climb to my feet. I ran awkwardly over the cushion, trying to escape.

She just laughed and swung her torso in my direction. Her breast smacked me hard sending me flying back into the cushion. I tried to climb back up, but she was waiting for me. She was holding each of her breasts apart. The minute I stood up, she released them.

I was simultaneously smacked from two directions by her heavy cargo. I stumbled, disoriented. Abruptly, the sound of a door latch in the kitchen caught Tamara's attention.

"Fuck! Krista's home." Tamara panicked. "I'll never be able to explain what I'm doing to her big sister."

She grabbed her bra. "I've got to hide you somewhere." She looked down at her bra and grinned. "I bet you'd hide nicely in here."

I looked at her with wide eyes. Before I could make it more than 6 inches, her fingers closed around me. She lifted her breast and held me under as she let her breast fall, pinning me to her body. She then pulled her tightly fitting bra over her chest, sealing me in. I could barely breathe, but I was able to still get in a scream or two.

12