Curious Girls Ch. 07-08

Story Info
The tension between Sara and Tamara culminates explosively.
12.3k words
4.54
61.4k
31

Part 7 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke with a start. I couldn't believe how awful my nightmares had become. I had no idea what would have caused me to dream that Tamara, my younger sister's best friend would use me as a human dildo. I suspected it was a lot of latent fears coupled with what I'd witnessed my sister doing on top of me while she'd thought I was sound asleep. We'd fallen asleep together watching a movie, and I'd awoken to Krista masturbating while still laying partially top of me. However, I'd take that to being around Tamara any day. It was a good thing that the dream wasn't realistic; I suspected that if a similar situation ever occurred, Tamara would have no hesitation whatsoever about shoving me in whatever perverted holes she could think of.

Tamara's perverse pleasure from tormenting me seemed incapable of reaching a plateau. It was just getting worse each time she caught me alone, and I worried she would take things too far.

I rubbed my eyes and realized I'd fallen back asleep after watching my sister rub herself. I hadn't seen anything, thankfully, as her hand had been obscured in her clothing. But---oh, God--I'd just remembered that she'd accidentally wiped her hand on my arm before we'd both fallen back asleep. Actually, where had she gone? I decided to figure that out after I'd made my way to the kitchen and washed my arm. Krista stopped me two steps into the kitchen.

"Good morning, sleepyhead!" Krista was standing at the stove cooking what smelled like sausage and scrambled eggs. She was wearing short shorts and a tight tank with a towel on her head. I always felt a little jealous when I looked at her. At this particular moment, it was her long, toned, and tan legs which mocked me most.

"Er... hi," I responded with surprise and mild panic.

"I made breakfast for you," Krista smiled. She was in an awfully peppy mood. I couldn't remember the last time she'd made breakfast. Perhaps she was still feeling good from her earlier *activity*. Either way, I still desperately wanted to wash my arm.

"That's so sweet," I replied, "but I was just about to go take a shower."

"Pssh! Shower later, food now!" She grinned.

"You bet... just let me go wash my hands," I tried again.

"Oh, you can use the sink here. I'm finished with it."

I hesitated but, seeing no way out, complied. I felt trapped, and I couldn't wash my arm without potentially making her suspicious. As far as I was concerned at that moment, Krista could never, ever know that I'd seen her masturbating. And she could especially never know that I'd sat by quietly and watched--watched as she wiped her--I couldn't bring myself to think the word. I'd done nothing as she touched herself and then touched me. I sat at the table reluctantly.

"What's the special occasion?" I inquired.

"No occasion! Just wanted to do something nice for you. I had to get up earlier to be ready for work anyway." That explained the towel.

I dug in as she served my plate. It wasn't a complex meal, but it was delicious. As I ate, I occasionally caught a whiff of something. It smelled different from the food, but I couldn't quite place it. As I finished eating, I realized the scent was coming from my arm. Oh, God. I was smelling my sister on my arm. I nearly vomited.

"That was delicious," I said hurriedly as I lost the rest of my appetite.

"Thanks," her smile disappeared as she checked the time, "Oops! I have to run!"

She darted upstairs to finish getting ready, and I made my way back to the sink and scrubbed my arm vigorously with soap. Just as I finished up, my cell phone rang.

"Hello?" I answered as I accepted the call.

"Sara? Where are you? You were supposed to be at work an hour ago."

Damn it. I'd completely forgotten. My mind was so preoccupied lately with everything going on that I'd barely given any thought to work. Even while there, I'd been thinking about what Tamara had done to me, or wondering whether she would be waiting for me when I left work.

"I'm so sorry. I've been having some personal issues, but I'll be in as soon as I can." I started to hurry upstairs.

"Don't worry about coming in today. In fact, I'm taking you off the schedule."

I relaxed. "I'm so glad you understand. When are you putting me back on?"

"To be honest, I'm not sure."

"What are you talking about?"

The voice on the other end hesitated. "We've been getting complaints lately, and you've been noticeably distracted. We can't put you back until we know you can handle it."

"But..." I started to protest.

"Just take some time to work out whatever is affecting your performance and let me know in a month or two."

I sighed. They were right. "Wait, who complained about me?" I asked.

"I'm afraid we can't reveal any details about customer complaints, but suffice it to say she was very unhappy with how you treated her."

"Her? Was it a short red-head?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"Look, without her permission, I really can't tell you anything more. I'm sorry."

The call ended shortly after. I hadn't been able to get any more details, but I knew. Tamara was sabotaging me. I'd basically just lost my job, but it was true I'd been distracted lately. I didn't blame them. I blamed her.

"See you tonight!" Krista darted out the door before I could respond.

As I stood there alone, I realized I had to talk to Tamara. Things couldn't continue like this. She was destroying my life. I picked my phone back up and dialed.

"Hello?" I heard a voice answer on the other end.

"Tamara? It's me, Sara. We need to talk."

"So...talk."

"Not on the phone. In person." I needed her to know how serious I was; I needed her to know I wasn't afraid of her--even if I didn't know that myself.

"When and where?"

"Now," I paused, thinking. "Somewhere public... Library?"

"You want to meet? Come to my house. I don't feel like going out."

"Y-your house?"

She laughed. "Don't worry, my mom will be here."

"Fine," I conceded, "I'll be there in thirty minutes?"

"See you then." The phone call disconnected.

I really, really hoped I wasn't making a mistake. I was about to walk into the proverbial lion's den. I just hoped I wouldn't end up in the lion's mouth. I had a flashback to my all too recent dream where I'd literally been in the mouth of the lion, aka Tamara. I shuddered as I remembered the nauseating realism of my dream. At least the unrealistic nature of the situation meant I didn't need to worry about something like that actually happening to me.

I did some basic getting ready and hopped into my car. The whole drive over, I kept praying I wasn't going to regret this. What if she thought I was secretly looking for an excuse to come over for more of her abuse? I sighed. Even standing in front of her doorstep, I was having serious second thoughts. I'd been motivated after that phone call, but I was feeling less brave now. I couldn't bring myself to ring the doorbell. No. I'd just call her and tell her I changed my mind. I couldn't do this after all. As I was starting to turn, the door opened.

Tamara stood in the door. She was wearing black leggings and a tight t-shirt. Her red curls bounced as if she'd just had a blowout and her hair styled. She was wearing slightly heavier makeup than normal, but still natural looking. However, her green eyes popped. I'd never seen her look so beautiful, it caught me more off guard than I already was.

"T-Tamara," I stuttered.

"Don't look so surprised to see me," she laughed, "you're the one who came to my house."

I hesitated. Why was she so made up? It wasn't for me, was it? Could she really be into women after all? I started to panic.

"Can we make this fast? I've got a date in a little while I need to finish getting ready for."

"Date?" I asked, relieved.

"Yeah, that's why I wanted to meet here. Come on in."

I exhaled as I allowed myself to calm down. I followed her down the hall, but started to tense again as I realized she was leading me to her bedroom.

"So... um, where's your mom?" I asked, "I've never met her."

"Oh, she's around." Tamara opened her door for me. I was having second thoughts again, but I strengthened my resolve. Running wouldn't solve anything. At least, that's what I tried to convince myself as Tamara closed the door behind me.

"Look," I started, "I need to know what I can do to make this stop."

"Come again?" Tamara asked, confused.

"This whole punishing me kick you're on. I know I've been a bitch to you, but I'm so sorry. I've more than lived up to your original punishment demands. Can't we just put this behind us?" I begged.

"I don't know..." Tamara hesitated.

"Please," I continued, "I'll do anything."

"I'll tell you what... if you can convince me here and now that you're truly sorry, I'll consider it."

I knew immediately what I had to do. What she wanted me to do. I would have done anything--that much I meant. I couldn't hesitate. I had to show her I was serious; I might not have another chance. I knelt down in front of her, and put my hands on her waist, spinning her around. I would show her how serious I was.

I took a deep breath and slid down her leggings to reveal black, cotton panties stretched over her ass. I tried to push my dream out of my head as I slid my fingers into the elastic band of her panties and tugged them down. My face had been nestled between her butt cheeks so many times, and who knows how many hours, by now that this should have been easier. Her white ass came slowly into view as I pulled her panties all the way down. Even as I stared at her ass crack, knowing my face would soon be pressed into it, I hesitated. This had always been forced on me before. Doing it willingly was a different matter, but that's why it would show her I was serious.

I decided I needed to work up to it. I pressed my soft softly against her skin, literally kissing her ass. I continued alternating between kissing and licking every inch of her exposed skin until I knew I couldn't delay any longer. I gradually brought my lips closer with each kiss until I was staring between her cheeks. I reached up and gently bent her over and separated her cheeks. I began softly kissing my way toward her anus, dreading every minute of it.

I slid my tongue out along her butt crack, delaying the inevitable as I continued inching closer. Finally, I took the plunge and pressed my lips against her anus. She moaned softly as I did. I continued massaging her anus with my tongue as I forced myself to zone out as best I could. I tried my hardest not to think about what I was doing, and I continued for what felt like forever. I was afraid to be the one to stop if she wasn't ready for me to quit. I was determined to make this the last time I was in this situation with Tamara.

"Alright, I've got to finish getting ready now," she laughed after some time.

"So... we're even now?" I asked cautiously.

"I'll have to get back to you on that. I was honestly just looking for a sincere apology, but I think you definitely surpassed my expectations," she laughed again.

I blushed. "What?! Why didn't you stop me?"

"Why would I? You were doing an amazing job." She grinned.

"I need to know," I begged, "I'm having nightmares constantly! I can't even close my eyes at night without seeing your ass."

"You mean to say you've been spending every night dreaming about my ass in your face?" She asked in surprise.

"And not just your ass." I remarked thoughtlessly.

"What do you mean?"

I hesitated. I'd said more than I'd meant to. "Nothing. Nevermind."

"No, tell me."

"Well, it's just that sometimes in my dreams, you... turn around."

"Oh," she frowned in confusion.

"Oh!" She exclaimed as her face turned red. At least that told me it wasn't a thought that had ever occurred to her. Perhaps that would help alleviate my nightmares.

"I... uh," she looked flustered. "I have to go." She hurriedly pulled up her clothes. "Show yourself out?"

I hesitated and then retreated from her room. I hadn't gotten a definite answer from her, but I hoped she now understood how badly I needed my life back.

*****

I was afraid to even hope Tamara would take my plea seriously. But as several days went by without incident, I began to let myself think that perhaps, after everything, it was finally over. Days became weeks, weeks became a month. Even as snow arrived and temperatures dropped, my nightmares were starting to fade. I wasn't sure I'd ever recover from what Tamara had done to me, but it was a start. I was also making a conscious effort to avoid Tamara while simultaneously hanging out more with Krista. My hanging out with her was both to protect myself and keep her from Tamara. She didn't seem to mind the extra sister time, although I couldn't keep her away from Tamara all of the time.

Usually, it was me suggesting to Krista we not invite Tamara, but I also didn't want her getting suspicious. So, when she excitedly told me they were starting to run sleigh rides this coming weekend and invited me to join her, I was surprised when she didn't mention Tamara.

"No Tamara?" I asked, hoping my question didn't get interpreted as disappointment.

"Naw, I kinda thought it would be more fun with just the two of us. Plus... there's something I wanted to talk to you about."

It would have been better news if she'd told me instead that she and Tamara weren't friends anymore and that I'd never have to see her again, but her simply inviting me somewhere without her best friend was a start. Still, I couldn't help but wonder what she had on her mind.

The days went by quickly, and when I couldn't hang out with Krista, I tended to stay away from the house. I didn't want to give Tamara any reason to change her mind. I could tell Krista hadn't entirely bought the reason I gave her for leaving my job, but she didn't push.

Saturday soon arrived, and I found myself somewhat excited despite my curiosity and fear about what Krista wanted to talk about. I worried it was somehow related to Tamara or that maybe she knew something. I figured she would have come right out with it if it was anything like that, but it wasn't like her to schedule a private meeting with me either.

We both bundled up tightly. It was over an hour for the sleigh ride, and neither of us wanted to freeze. It was a late night ride through Christmas lights, and the sky was full of stars. It was beautiful. We cuddled under the blanket together, just enjoying the experience for twenty to thirty minutes. I'd completely forgotten that she had wanted to talk to me. After a long gap in the conversation, I defaulted back to one of my usual topics with her.

"So... any new guys in your life?"

She hesitated. "That's actually what I wanted to talk to you about?"

"What?!" I exclaimed with shock and excitement. "You have someone you're interested in? Who is he?"

"Well, it's more general than that..." she paused again. "Sara, you know I trust you more than anyone in the world."

I frowned in confusion. "Of course. I trust you too."

"Well, the thing is... I don't like boys." I misheard the emphasis in how she said it.

I gasped. "You like an older man?!"

"No," she hesitated again, "it's not that."

"I'm not following..."

"I'm gay, Sara."

The pronouncement hit me hard. "Wha--What?" I had no other words.

"I'm attracted to women." She needlessly clarified.

Part of me wanted to ask if she was joking, the other didn't want to risk offending her by doing so. I was floored. I had so many questions, and I couldn't seem to pick one.

"What? How? Since when?" Were the few I finally settled on.

"I've known for a while... I guess I was just afraid to admit it to myself, much less anyone else."

"So, you've never... have you ever..." I struggled to get the question out.

"No, I've never done... anything." She answered without me needing to ask.

"Not even...?"

"Nope. Not even." She laughed.

"Then," I paused, "how do you know?"

"The same way you do."

"I guess," I hesitated. "This is just going to take me some time to process."

"I completely understand. I just needed to tell someone."

"Wait, does this mean I've been asking the wrong question all this time?"

"Wrong question?" She asked.

"If there were any guys you liked! Are there any... women you're interested in?"

She blushed. "No, there's no one I like right now."

"There is," I accused her playfully. "You forget how well I know you, Krista! Is it someone I know?" Despite my shock at her revelation, I was getting caught up in the moment.

"No!" She paused before relenting. "...Yes?"

"Oh, my God!" I said excitedly. "Tell me about her."

"She's incredible. I could stare into her eyes forever, and when she smiles my heart skips a beat. She's the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, yet she's self-conscious about her body. It's so cute." She smiled as she talked. I'd never seen her like this before.

"So," I pressed for information, "what is she self-conscious about?"

"The same thing every woman is," she laughed, "the size of her chest."

I started going through a mental list of everyone we both knew. It was a fairly short list. "Wait... it's not Tamara, is it?"

"No. Yes. I don't want to answer that." She hesitated. "I'm not ready to tell you just now."

She didn't have to answer. I knew the truth. Tamara was the only person we both knew that she could have been talking about.

"It's ok, you can tell me when you're ready... Does she know?"

"Oh, God no. I couldn't tell her. What if it destroyed our friendship? I'd be lost without her in my life. Besides... I'm pretty sure she's straight."

I hugged her. "I'm so sorry. Any woman... Anyone at all, man or woman would be so lucky to have you."

"Really?"

I continued trying to comfort her. "Absolutely! You're the full package. You're not only smart and witty, but you're so beautiful." She seemed to be feeling better with reassurance, so I continued. "If I was going to be gay, you'd be exactly the type of woman I'd be into."

"Ew!" She laughed, and I grinned back.

"Seriously, you're amazing. You'll find someone amazing too."

She hugged me. "Thanks. I'm glad you're so supportive."

I hugged her back. "I'm always here for you, Krista."

"So, if it were you in my shoes... would you say anything to her?" She inquired softly.

I was conflicted. The last thing I wanted was for Tamara and Krista to end up together. Part of the problem was I had no idea how the situation would play out. I knew there was a chance Tamara could be interested in women, but I could never tell Krista why I suspected that. However, she'd also mentioned the last time I'd spoken with her that she was about to go on a date with a man. If Krista and Tamara actually ended up together, it was possible I would never escape from Tamara's abuse. However, she *had* been leaving me alone lately. It seemed equally possible that having somewhere to direct her sexual feelings would all but guarantee she would leave me alone permanently. But if Tamara rejected her, it was likely their friendship would never be the same and possible they would stop hanging out as much. I felt a little guilty that I was considering answering her question based on my own self-interest.

I hated the thought of them together -- to think of them kissing or being intimate. I shuddered. Still, if it made both me and Krista happy in the long run, I could pretend to be OK with it. The only outcome I liked less was if Krista's feelings were hurt from Tamara rejecting her. But wouldn't it be kinder on her if she didn't keep waiting for something that would never happen? When I thought of all possible outcomes, it still seemed like her telling Tamara was the best option for both of us.

"Sara?" Krista interrupted my thought process.

"I say... If it has a chance to make you happy, you should go for it. I know I'd rather risk living without someone in my life than miss out on a lifetime with the person who could be 'the one.'"