Curious Girls Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I listened to her breathing, I realized she'd fallen asleep, and I wasn't about to wake her. I'd lay there all night before I would wake her willingly. I feared waking her would renew her interest in pleasuring herself at my expense, so I just lay there. After a while my neck started getting tired, and I was being forced to lay face down in her crotch for increasingly longer periods of time. I was starting to worry I would have to wake her or risk suffocating when I discovered I could tip my head back so only my mouth was pressed into her crotch and my nose was just above. It was nestled deeply into her cum-drenched pubic hair, but at least I could breathe. The adrenaline and intensity of Tamara's assault had kept me awake to this point, but with the sudden lull, my eyelids were feeling heavy.

*****

"Sara! Wake up!" A loud voice awoke me followed by banging on my door. I struggled to make sense of the events. I felt so groggy.

"I-um..." I tried to respond. I was so tired, and my brain wasn't connecting the dots.

"You overslept!" The voice replied.

"Wha--?" I finally realized it was Krista at my door.

"Krista? What are you talking about?" I asked, still groggy. I rubbed my eyes. My head was pounding. My face hurt. Why did my face hurt?

"Yeah, it's time to open presents!" A new voice yelled through the door. I remembered it was Christmas day. I looked over at the clock. It was nearly eleven in the morning. Shit! I started to pull myself out of bed. Just then I realized who the new voice was. It was Tamara. My memories came slowly back. She'd drugged me! No wonder I felt so awful. Everything was mostly a big fuzzy question mark.

"Sara! Come on!" Krista persisted. I stumbled uneasily to my feet.

"Be right out!" I was feeling something awful, but I somehow managed to dress myself. I needed some time to recover. I felt nauseated, but I wasn't entirely sure why. My chest hurt to the touch, and my face was swollen and slightly damp. On top of that, My face felt crusty and kind of sticky. A strong, musky smell seemed to follow me. Had I been sweating in my sleep? My whole face was tender; I could barely touch my nose. "I'm just going to hop in the shower quickly." I yelled through the door.

"It's already so late, and I want to open presents!" Krista yelled back.

"Alright," I grumbled, "But you're making breakfast." I pulled myself together and opened the door.

"Are you OK?" Krista asked. "You look terrible."

"I feel terrible. I think I'm coming down with something, but maybe some food will make me feel better." I followed Krista and Tamara down the stairs. Something nagged at my mind, but I couldn't place it.

I ignored Krista's concerned looks as we exchanged gifts. Our gift exchanges were normally pretty straightforward, but this year Krista gave Tamara a gift as well.

"I'm sure Sara would have given you a gift too if she had known enough in advance you would be celebrating with us. She smiled. Krista was being kind. There was no way in hell I would have given Tamara anything.

Tamara smiled back. "Don't worry. Sara has already given me the best Christmas gift ever -- several times over, in fact." Tamara winked at me. Krista missed it, but still gave her a quizzical look. "She invited me to spend Christmas with her family." Tamara explained laughing.

I was very confused. Had I imagined the wink? I still felt like there was something I couldn't remember. We finished up opening presents, and I started to zone out as Krista and Tamara discussed the latest gossip. I barely noticed when Tamara pulled out her cell phone mid-sentence, typed something, and put it away--all without so much as a pause in her conversation with Krista. A few seconds later, I felt my own phone vibrate. I quietly pulled out my phone and read the text from Tamara:

"I can't wait until the next time my lips touch yours."

I read the message a second time. What did it mean? I glanced at Tamara, but she was chatting away with Krista as if nothing had happened. Then something occurred to me. Was her text intended for Krista? Did that mean her and Krista had... No, I couldn't bring myself to think it. The thought of Krista and Tamara having sex with each other was too much for my brain to handle. Maybe they had just kissed? Wouldn't Krista have found a way to tell me?

We left the living room for the kitchen. Krista already had waffle mix prepared and within ten minutes we had fluffy and delicious waffles coming off the iron. It was almost enough to make me forget how miserable I was feeling. I hadn't realized until trying to eat, but even my lips were a little swollen. I couldn't help but think something had happened last night. I remembered Tamara had given me something, but everything else was a fuzzy blank. That text couldn't have been intended for me, could it?

Tamara suddenly dropped a knife on the floor. "Oops! I'm such a klutz." She laughed. "Sara, could you please get that for me? It fell near your side." I rolled my eyes. The only reason I was even entertaining her request was because Krista was sitting at the table with us.

"Sure, no problem." I faked a smile. I climbed under the table and found her knife. It was much closer to her side than mine. As I crawled over to it and picked it up, I received another text. I pulled it out and glanced at it. It read:

"See anything you like down there?"

What did that mean? I looked around and almost immediately realized that Tamara wasn't wearing any panties under her skirt. Her legs were spread wide, and there was little to be left to the imagination. I jumped backward, hitting my head hard against the table.

"Fuck!" I cried out.

"Sara! Language." Krista chastised. "Are you OK?"

"Uh... yeah. I'm fine." I crawled quickly out and avoided eye contact with Tamara. I didn't want to let her know she'd gotten to me, but it was hard to hide. Especially in light of the fact I was getting flashes of memory. Something about the situation was giving me a sense of deja vu. Throughout breakfast, Tamara kept staring intently at me. It was very unnerving. As we finished the waffles, Krista stood to make another batch.

"Do you have any more syrup?" Tamara asked as she finished the bottle.

"There's some in the pantry." Krista replied. As Tamara left to look for it, my phone buzzed again. It read:

"I can't wait for tonight. I can't even look at you without having the desire to throw you on the table. If only your sister wasn't here..."

"I'll go help her." I volunteered, getting up before Krista could say anything. I practically ran to the pantry. I had to confront Tamara.

"Can't wait for tonight?" She grinned as she turned. I ignored her.

"Tamara, I don't know what is going on with you and Krista, but I want it to stop." I'd tried talking to Krista, apparently to no effect. This time I'd go straight to Tamara.

"What are you going on about?" She looked confused.

"Don't play dumb with me. I got your texts. The ones you meant for Krista."

She cocked her head. "You really don't remember, do you?"

"Remember what? How you drugged me last night?" I accused.

"No, what happened after I drugged you."

"I--no. It's all fuzzy right now." I replied, confused.

"Sara, those texts were meant for you. Why would I send those to Krista?"

"I--uh--what?" I was confused. "You meant them for me? But we never kissed."

"Kissed?"

"Your first text."

Tamara grinned. "Oh, we did kiss in a way."

"I don't understand."

"My lips did touch yours last night, but probably not the lips you're thinking of."

"Oh, God." My stomach sank.

"I can't believe you forgot!" She exclaimed. "By the way, I can still smell myself on your face from here, and it's really turning me on."

"B-But, that last text..." I stammered. "You were avoiding looking at Krista."

"Are you on that again? I wasn't avoiding Krista. I couldn't stop watching you."

"Me? Why?"

"You read the text. It's hard to even look at your face without getting wet. I can't stop fantasizing about what your nose will feel like inside of me again."

I felt sick to my stomach. I was starting to remember bits and pieces now. The details were still vague, but I remembered waking me up in the middle of the night. She drugged me and did... things to me. I had to confront her. I had to know what she'd done.

"What happened last night?" I asked, afraid of the answer.

"You gave me the most amazing orgasm. Well, orgasms. I lost count... it was--- six I think."

"No way." I denied, even as my memory fragments told me she wasn't lying.

"You were resistant at first, but then I couldn't stop you. Your tongue was magical."

"You mean I--I licked you?" I asked in disbelief.

"God, yes. You even told me that I was the most delicious thing you'd ever tasted. You said you couldn't wait to go down on me again. If we kissed last night, then I guess you French kissed me." She laughed.

"That's impossible..." I said in disbelief.

"In fact, we've got a couple minutes. I'll let you go down on me right now. I bet that'd be enough to remind you how much you loved it."

Had I really loved it? It seemed hard to believe.

I reluctantly let her push me to my knees and guide my face under her skirt. Maybe I had loved it. There was one way to find out.

"No, you're lying!" My memory was coming back enough to be reasonably sure she hadn't violated my tongue. I pulled away. I had to draw lines somewhere. "I remember enough to know that's not true." I retorted.

She laughed. "Well, you would have loved it if you'd given in."

My memories were coming back faster now. "You... you raped me."

"Rape--is such a harsh word. Besides, you can't rape the willing." She laughed again.

"Willing?" I was starting to get angry. "You tied me to the bed and forced yourself on me."

"You liked it. You know you did." She laughed.

"Who does that, Tamara? What kind of person does that?"

"As much as you're obsessing about this, I'm starting to think you liked more than I even thought you did." Tamara winked. It was like we were having two different conversations.

"Obsessing doesn't mean I enjoyed it, Tamara!" I snapped. "Last night was the single most disgusting thing I have ever experienced. I don't even know how many hours I had to just lay there and watch you grind your--" I couldn't say it. "Do you know what it's like to be forced to have your face buried in... another woman... against your will?! You--you humped my face." I was getting heated. "And my face was so... wet." Oh God, those memories were coming back too. "So much cum on my face..." I trailed off. And so much still on my face. I realized with revulsion what I'd been smelling all morning, and why my face felt sticky when I woke up. I was in shock as I recalled everything she'd put me through. I felt dizzy.

"Methinks the lady doth protest too much." Tamara smiled. "Still, I like the way you describe it. It obviously made a big impression on you after all. I know I told you it was going to be a one-time indiscretion, but I think we've both realized we want it too much not to follow this wherever it goes." Tamara took a step toward me.

"What? No! What are you doi-" I protested as I stumbled backward on my knees and tried to climb to my feet. Tamara pushed me and I tumbled backward over a stool on the floor before falling flat on the ground.

Before I could react, Tamara's small frame was already on top of me. She pinned my arms expertly under her legs, and lifted her skirt to make sure it didn't get in the way. She let it fall around my head like a tent. I saw her already wet pussy descending toward my face as darkness enveloped me. She wasn't wasting any time!

Her warm, wet pussy enveloped my mouth. She was already incredibly wet and ready to go. She pulled my hair roughly as she humped my head with a new kind of urgency, not wasting any time. Her juices were beginning to pool around my lips and I pursed them tightly together. Tamara's breathing was getting hard, and it wasn't long before she was approaching orgasm. Suddenly, I heard the door open. I froze in panic as I heard Krista's voice.

"Sara? What's going on?"

To be continued...

*****

As always, thank you for reading! Your support is what motivates me. My life has gotten busier than ever lately which limits the time I have for writing. However, I'm committed to finishing this journey if you're committed to sticking it out with me! I'm always appreciative of your feedback and suggestions! If you've made a suggestion and it hasn't made it into the story yet, don't worry! I've got plenty more lined up for the next few chapters. The end, while not near, is in sight.

12