Curious Girls Ch. 16-17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, sure. Why?"

Well, I certainly wasn't going to tell her the real reason. It was just further proof that I needed to find someone else to keep her away from Tamara. And that's what gave me the excuse I needed.

"I want to get back so we have time to get ready. There's this club I've been wanting to visit, and you should come with me!"

"What? Since when do you go to clubs?" Krista scoffed, jokingly.

"I'm branching out." I retorted.

She laughed. "Alright, I'm in. But I expect to see you on the dance floor."

"We'll see," I laughed back.

*****

As we entered the club, I looked around uncomfortably. I wasn't really a club kind of girl; This was really more Krista's scene. We'd gone home just long enough for both of us to get ready, and then we'd made our way here. For the past couple weeks, I had been searching for a place where Krista could find a girlfriend without her realizing I was setting her up. I'd discovered through reviews that this place was a real meat market, but I hadn't wanted to push Krista to someone else until I was better protected by my relationship with Michael. However, the events of today hastened that need.

"Sara, why are there only women in here?" She asked, raising her eyebrow in my direction, "Did you bring me to a girl bar?!"

"What! No. It's a normal bar," I countered.

"Then why are there no men here?"

"Well, apparently it's a girls night, but that's OK right?"

She eyed me suspiciously. "And you didn't know that prior to bringing me here?"

"Would it matter if I did?"

"Only because then I'd have to be suspicious that you were trying to set me up with someone."

"What?!" I feigned shock. "I just wanted to have a fun night out! We can go somewhere else."

"No, it's cool. I'm mostly just giving you a hard time."

"Good. Why don't you get out there at let loose on the dance floor while I get us both some drinks."

"You got it. But I expect you to join me on the dance floor!"

I ordered us some drinks and found a table in a dark corner. My goal was to blend in and let Krista interact with some of the other girls. But I figured it couldn't hurt to get a few glasses of alcohol in her first. After a couple songs, Krista found me at the table. She was noticeably more relaxed.

"This is fun!" Krista exclaimed, grabbing the strawberry daiquiri I'd set on the opposite side of the table.

"So, did you see any cute girls when you were out on the floor?"

"I knew it!" Krista exclaimed. "You are trying to set me up!"

"So what if I am?" I grinned mischievously.

"I'm perfectly capable of finding a girlfriend on my own, thank you." I couldn't tell if she was actually bothered or not.

"So, tell me your type," I pressed.

"I don't know," she blushed slightly. "Um--beautiful, smart, witty--she has to be able to make me laugh."

"Do you like girls with big racks?" I asked, thinking of Tamara.

"Sara!" She blushed again. "No! Well, I mean--there's nothing wrong with a--personality is the most important thing to me." It was fun watching her squirm.

Just then, a waitress walked over and put another strawberry daiquiri in front of her.

"I didn't order this," Krista said, confused.

"It's from the girl at the bar," she replied, pointing. As she walked away, Krista looked at the bar where the waitress had indicated. An attractive, but nerdy looking girl with glasses smiled shyly at Krista before looking away.

"Look at you!" I said, impressed. "You've already got women buying you drinks."

She looked embarrassed again.

"How about it?" I pressed, "Do you think she's cute?"

"I don't know... I guess."

"Go ask her to dance," I urged.

"I can't. I'm too shy."

Right then, a hispanic looking girl approached the table. "Wanna dance?" she asked.

"Wow! Now I'm really impressed," I said to Krista. "You're quite the popular one tonight."

"Actually," the stranger clarified, "I was asking you."

"W-what?" I stuttered in surprise. I could see a huge grin appearing on Krista's face out of the corner of my eyes.

"I thought you were cute, so I came to ask you to dance with me."

"Oh, I don--" I started to respond.

"She'd love to." Krista interrupted before I could turn the stranger away.

"But I--" I started to protest again to Krista.

"I can't leave you all alone at the table if I'm going to go dance with the girl at the bar, now can I?"

She was obviously making a compromise, but I wasn't sure if she was trying to motivate herself to go speak with the girl at the bar, or if she just wanted to see me in an awkward situation. I sighed. It was progress.

"Alright, I'll try. But only one dance. And you have to be forgiving because I'm a terrible dancer," I warned the stranger.

"Hey, it's just about having fun, right?" She paused.

"I'm Sara," I introduced myself.

"Amber," she introduced herself in return. She extended her hand to help me out of my seat. I saw Krista take a big swallow of her drink before standing up herself.

"Time to live up to my side of our agreement," Krista said, making eye contact with the girl at the bar.

Amber led me by the hand as she guided me to the dance floor. And it quickly became clear she was a better dancer than I was. She seemed happy for moment to dance alone as I stood nearby and watched.

Amber had short hair. It was stylish, but neither distinctly masculine nor feminine. She had a big, pretty smile that showed a lot of teeth, and thin lips with a lip ring through the side of her lower lip. Amber spun around and ran her fingers through her hair, pressing her slim frame against me. I stood awkwardly as she grinded her ass against me. Reaching down, she grabbed my hands and placed them on her hips, holding them there as she danced up and down against my body. I let my hands drift along her body as she danced while glancing over to locate Krista. She was still dancing with the girl from the bar, and they both seemed to be having a good time. Seeing Krista enjoying herself helped significantly because I still needed the strength to make it through my own dancing debacle.

I returned my attention to Amber, and realized my hands had progressed awfully high. So high, in fact, that I realized I had been unknowingly groping her. She had almost no chest to speak of, so I hadn't even realized my hands had ended up in such an awkward area. I quickly slid then back down to her waist.

It seemed like she hadn't noticed. Or if she did, she wasn't saying anything. Still, despite her tomboy-like appearance and nearly flat chest, she danced with more confidence and sex appeal than I'd ever conveyed. I'd never felt particularly pretty, especially when I compared myself to my sister or even Tamara. How did Amber do it?

The song ended, and not a minute too late. "Hey, look Amber. It was fun, but I should go check on my sister," I said awkwardly.

"But I didn't get to see you dance," she pouted.

"Maybe next time," I smiled as I backed away.

I felt bad taking off so abruptly, but I didn't want her getting the wrong idea. I finally located Krista on the other side of the floor, but she was just starting another dance with the same woman.

I couldn't be resentful that my plan was working, but I was starting to need some fresh air. I grabbed my coat and ducked out into a hallway, eventually finding a secluded staircase. The hallway echoed eerily, but I enjoyed the quiet seclusion. I closed my eyes and cleared my mind. I was abruptly surprised when a voice came from beside me.

"You OK?"

I opened my eyes quickly. "A-Amber," I stuttered.

"You left so quickly I didn't get a chance to ask if I could call you sometime." She sat down next to me. That threw me for a loop.

"You barely know me," I paused, "Why would you want my number?"

"I may have misled you," she replied, slowly. "You really don't remember me?"

"I don't understand."

"We went to highschool together, Sara."

"Are you for real? Oh my God, I'm so sorry! I don't... I don't remember you."

"I remember you, but I'm not surprised you don't remember me. I was more shy and quiet back then, barely even comfortable with my sexuality. But you were my first real crush."

"I--uh--what?!" I felt like a babbling idiot.

"I wish I'd known back then you were into women too. I might have been brave enough to introduce myself."

And now I just felt awkward telling her after everything that I actually wasn't into women. But then I started wondering if perhaps I could turn that interest toward Krista.

"You know, I'm actually in a complicated relationship right now, and I'm sorry. I shouldn't have led you on." It was mostly true, after all. "However, have you met my sister? bet you two would really--"

She placed a finger over my lips. "I didn't have a crush on your sister during high school, and I don't like her now. You're the one I want."

She leaned over and kissed my neck. I was speechless and in shock. I wasn't sure how to respond for a moment, as I was very much caught off guard.

"I--uh--um," I stuttered, "Amber, what are you--I don't think--" I couldn't seem to form a coherent sentence, and it didn't help as I felt her hand slide under my coat and cup my breast.

"Amber! Stop that!" I said with a mix of shock and outrage as I struggled to stand up.

She pushed me back down. "If you're concerned about me telling your girlfriend, you don't have to be. This can just stay between us," she promised as she unfastened my jeans.

I tried to push her away again, but she swung her leg over me and pushed me against the stairs. Before I realized what was happening, her hand was up my shirt and squeezing my breast firmly through my bra. "Has anyone ever told you that you've got really nice tits?"

I was starting to panic for real by this point. "Amber, I'm serious. Stop. This isn't funny."

She held my arms above my head with one arm, and her fingers started pushing their way into my pants.

"Amber! Stop!" I had no leverage, and I was apparently much weaker than I'd realized. I thought Tamara was extra strong for her size, but I was starting to wonder if I was the exception.

"Trust me, you won't want me to stop in a second," she promised.

"Sara? Are you out here?" I heard Krista's voice from down the hallway. Amber clamped her hand over my mouth, but not before I was able to yell to Krista.

"Krista! I'm over here!"

"Fuck," Amber swore, taking off up the stairs and leaving me in a disheveled state. I had just enough time to pull myself back together before Krista appeared.

"Sara, you disappeared! Is everything OK?"

"Y-Yeah," I lied, "I just needed some fresh air. How'd things go with girl from the bar?" I'd gotten so used to lying about Tamara, that my first instinct had been to shove this under the rug too. It was nothing compared to what Tamara put me through constantly, but this was the second time recently that things had almost gotten away from me. The first had been Michael, although he'd apologized for getting carried away and things had been going well since. But now a random woman from my past in the hallway of a club? Did I have a secret sign on me somewhere?

I realized after the fact there was no real reason I couldn't tell Krista what happened, but I wanted to keep the night about Krista rather than making it about me. It was simpler to just pretend it had never happened. I'd never see her again anyway.

"I don't know. She was nice and all, but I'm not sure I'd be interested in seeing her again."

"Did you get her phone number?" I inquired.

Krista blushed, grinning shyly. "Maybe."

"You dog!" I joked. "Do you want to stay longer?"

"I think I'm ready to go home for tonight. It's been a long day. Just let me run back and grab my coat?"

Going home was perfectly fine by me.

*****

Krista yawned as we both fell onto the couch together. She turned to me. "Wanna watch a movie before bed?"

"You know what? I'm not going to do anything with you tonight until you agree to call--what was her name?"

"The girl from the dance? Madison?"

"Yeah, her. Call Madison and set up a date."

"I can't call her! What would I say? And don't I need to wait longer? Besides, what if we go out and she kisses me? I still barely feel like I know how to French kiss."

"Fine. How about this? You call her now and set up a date, and we can practice french kissing as much as you want until then?"

"OK, I'll do it!" Krista jumped up. I was a bit surprised at her enthusiasm. If her being self-conscious was all that was holding her back, I'd certainly help her overcome that as soon as possible.

Within minutes, she'd called Madison and flawlessly set up a date. I could tell she was nervous, but I was impressed how well she held it together. I could take a lesson or two from her. She must have liked Madison more than she was willing to let on. "We have a date for next Friday. So," she turned to me, "How about that kissing practice?"

"What? Now? Uh, sure." I replied, recovering quickly. She sat next to me on the couch, and within moments we were making out as if were second nature. We fell right back into a comfortable rhythm, picking up from right where we'd left off in the car earlier. Kissing with tongues was becoming increasing more comfortable for the both of us, as became evident by how quickly we both found ourselves getting into it. We fell into the couch together, lying side by side until she climbed on top of me when our necks started getting sore. I had to admit, it was kind of fun the way it became a game. We took turns sucking each others tongue and biting each other's lips. It still felt a bit weird to be sucking on my sister's tongue, but I forced those thoughts out of my head and did my best to have fun with it.

We were both starting to get out of breath as our kissing intensified. I started to feel a familiar tickle between my legs. I tried to ignore it, but the feelings of arousal and desire flooding over me were intense. I was instantly wet. I pulled back in a panic, breaking the kiss. It was worse than I'd feared. It wasn't just residual arousal from the belt. My body was just too horny and too full of pent up emotion. It was like there was some imaginary tipping point, and I'd reached it. I needed release too badly.

"Hey, you know--I just remembered I told Michael I'd stop by tonight. Do you mind if we continue this tomorrow?" I asked hoping she wouldn't be suspicious of my abruptness. I knew I wasn't exactly being subtle, but I couldn't keep kissing her with the way it was making me feel. It was wrong on too many levels.

"Oh, OK." She looked a little disappointed. "We can continue when you get back."

"I, uh--I don't know how late I'll be. I'll probably sleep in my own room tonight since I don't want to bother you."

"Sure, OK. I'll see you in the morning. But I expect extra practice from you tomorrow!"

"Sure thing! I just need to head to the restroom first and freshen up, and then I'm off."

*****

I locked myself in the bathroom and stared in the mirror. What the hell was wrong with me? I slapped my crotch repeatedly in frustration, trying to push away the feelings of arousal. Each time my palm connected sharply with the belt, feelings of pleasure permeated my body. Out of frustration, I continued slapping myself harder hoping either to elicit enough pain to wash away the pleasure, or to force an orgasm. There was no way I could let things continue like this. I couldn't be turned on by making out with my sister. I simply couldn't. It was clear what the problem was, and it was clear what I had to do.

*****

I stood, shivering, in the darkness next to a window I was fairly certain belonged to Tamara. Coming here had made perfect sense an hour ago, but now I was paralyzed with fear and doubt. It was nearly midnight, and for all I knew Tamara was sound asleep. What was my plan here, anyway? I could, and would, certainly try first to appeal to her sense of mercy. However, mercy was something I'd come to learn didn't come naturally to Tamara. Still, I had to try. I certainly couldn't explain to her why I needed relief so desperately all of the sudden. Although, I honestly doubted she would care too much about what my reason was. The thing that made it so hard for me to be here was knowing that I didn't have to be. I was sure I could get the locks off the belt one way or another, and I would be free to take care of myself to my heart's content. But then what? No, I needed Tamara to think her plan was working until I could act on mine, no matter the cost.

Was it possible I'd overreacted earlier? Perhaps what happened with Krista was an isolated incident. It could just as well be that the next time Krista kissed me, I would have no reaction whatsoever. However, I wasn't sure I could take that risk. It was one thing to know the belt was triggering confusing emotions, it was another entirely to be feeling them on my own.

I had nearly knocked at the window several times now, but I was too scared. The minute I knocked, I was committing to a fate worse than death. I was terrified of what Tamara would do to me. It was important that I let her think her plan was working but also not let her see my desperation.

As I was finally about to scrounge up enough courage to knock on the glass, a light turned on inside. Tamara entered and closed the door behind her. I prepared to knock when Tamara began stripping out of her clothes. I watched with surprise, wondering if I should look away. As I watched her strip down to her underwear, I realized I couldn't go through with this. Just watching her disgusted me. The minute I knocked on that window was the minute I was committing to seeing even more of her body. I'd seen more of her disgusting snatch than any straight girl should have to see, and I wasn't sure I could willingly subject myself to it again. I would just have to deal with my feelings until things picked up between Krista and Madison.

As Tamara finished putting on her pajamas and climbed into her bed, I slowly started to back away. However, when I saw her grab a key from under her mattress, my curiosity was piqued. I crouched back near the window and watched. She used the key to unlock a drawer on her nightstand and pulled out a small micro SD card. She picked up a tablet from the top of the nightstand and inserted the card into it. It seemed like she was watching some sort of movie. I wasn't sure why she had it locked away, but I had been hoping for something juicier.

I started to turn away a second time, but I stopped when I saw her hand slip into her pajamas bottoms. My jaw dropped. I looked closer, and realized she was watching porn. I couldn't see clearly what she was watching, but I could see enough skin tones and movement to have a good idea what was looking at. From her expression, she was clearly enjoying herself. Wait, was that lesbian porn? I wondered if there was something here I could use for blackmail. As she continued rubbing herself, the screen shifted just enough for me to tell it was definitely two women going at it. I could make out one woman wearing a dildo fucking the ass of the second woman. Something about the video seemed strangely familiar. I stared intently, trying to figure out what it was. And then it hit me. It was me. Tamara was masturbating to a video of her fucking my ass. I felt dizzy as I recalled the humiliation I'd felt on the floor of the mall restroom. And then something occurred to me. That micro SD card must be where she was storing at least some of her blackmail material on me.

This was valuable information, but I couldn't let her know that I'd seen where she kept it. I started to back slowly away. Just as I thought I was in the clear, Tamara abruptly turned and stared through her window as if she'd felt my gaze on her. I quickly ducked to the side of the window. I held my breath and stood completely still as the window opened next to me.