Curious Girls Ch. 27

Story Info
Doubts emerge even as Sara considers taking the next step.
7.1k words
4.36
22.8k
10

Part 19 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll bet you can't think of a better birthday present than getting your casts off."

"I don't know. I could think of some pretty amazing birthday presents," I winked at Tamara as I squeezed her ass.

"There's no reason you have to choose between the two," Tamara grinned suggestively.

"Alright," the doctor announced, bringing his cart into the room. "Let's get those casts off."

Tamara and I jumped to attention. We exchanged guilty looks as the doctor prepared for the procedure, oblivious to the nature of the banter he had interrupted.

As the doctor diligently went about his work, Tamara and I could scarcely take our eyes off each other. I was thrilled at the prospect of finally being free of my restrictive casts, but at that precise moment I was more interested in what was going to happen when Tamara and I got home.

While my determination to avoid sex until marriage was as steadfast as ever, the narrow line between the acceptable and the unacceptable was becoming increasingly blurred. With each intimate moment Tamara and I shared together, things between us felt just a little bit more normal. It wasn't even limited to the most intimate of our encounters that made me feel this way. Granted, having Tamara's ass on my face certainly moved the needle quickly, but it was as much the little things that I appreciated. It was the way she looked at me and caressed my cheek. The way she smiled when she looked at me just before she kissed me.

I was still struggling with my reservations to a small degree, but for the most part I was no longer letting myself be held back or confused by second thoughts. I was determined to let my situation evolve at whatever pace felt comfortable. Once I stopped overthinking every detail, I found it amazing how quickly I was becoming accustomed to my situation. Without anyone else around to provide a counterbalance, it was hard for me to gauge whether or not the speed or nature of our relationship was normal. And it was liberating. I had been living with Tamara for only three months, but it felt like years. Our perpetually close proximity made it nearly impossible have clearly-defined boundaries that would have slowed the development of a more traditional relationship.

Tamara's eyes were drawn to the doctor as he began removing pieces of my cast. However, I still couldn't take my eyes off of Tamara. Her full lips were so moist and supple I could hardly resist kissing them right then and there. Even more than that, I wanted to bury my face in her ass while she fingered my clit. I was aware at some level it was a strange pattern we had fallen into. But as long as Tamara didn't care, I saw no reason to give it a second thought. It was something we both loved, although I still worried from time to time she was simply entertaining my bizarre fetishes out of obligation.

"That's it," the doctor exclaimed, pulling me from my daydreams.

"Oh my God," I exclaimed as I stretched. "That feels amazing."

My leg was weak from the lack of use, and I stumbled clumsily into Tamara's arms.

"Nice catch," I grinned, surprised and relieved at her quick action.

"Let's get you home so I can take care of you properly." Tamara pulled my arm over her shoulder.

"I knew Tamara well enough by this point to know she had more than that in mind, and I found myself blushing as I thought about what her "taking care of me" might entail.

*****

Tamara guided me through the garage door, her mouth already on mine. I struggled to catch my breath in the heat of the moment. Tamara's hands were all over my body, squeezing my breasts roughly through my shirt before making their way down my body. I gasped as Tamara's fingers slid abruptly over my panties. Her bare thighs were hot beneath my hands as I ran my fingers over her own panty-covered mound. I wanted desperately to slide my finger into her right then and there, but she was too far ahead of me. Her masterful hands between my legs were beyond distracting. There was no way I was going to be able to simultaneously give her the focus she deserved. Instead, I moved my attention to her breasts. Up until this point, her bosom had been pressing firmly against me as if demanding my attention. I had no intention of disappointing.

I slid my hands under her shirt, enjoying the sensation of her warm, silky skin under my fingers as they inched over her soft abdomen. As I reached further up her shirt to squeeze her breasts, I expected to encounter her bra. I was pleasantly surprised when instead my fingers found a tiny bit of heaven. Her skin was even softer than I remembered. I never tired of the feeling of her large breasts in my hands, and I wanted little more than to pull her shirt off and toss it onto the garage floor. When it came to Tamara's chest, they only thing I liked more than feeling them in my hands was feeling them against my lips.

Somehow in the midst of the moaning, gasping, and the flurry of hands, Tamara still managed to guide us toward the bedroom. She barely even slowed as her tongue forcefully probed my mouth.

I might have been uncomfortable with the direction this was heading had it been anyone else, but I'd grown comfortable enough that Tamara respected my boundaries. I felt I could let loose a little without having to worry about Tamara misinterpreting my intentions. To be honest, I was increasingly wishing she would take things further. I wasn't sure how I would respond if she tried, but I found myself wishing in secret that one of these times she would lose control and take me. And every time we got this heated up, it was getting harder and harder for me to keep those desires secret. I still wasn't sure how I felt about the idea of going down on Tamara, but for some reason that idea was never completely out of mind. I had even masturbated to the thought once or twice while alone in my room.

I had always told myself growing up that I would wait for marriage. But the more my love for Tamara grew and the longer I was in this unexpected and unconventional relationship, the more I wanted-needed to confirm to myself that I could be happy in a lifelong relationship with another woman. It wasn't just about the relationship. I had already proven to myself I could be happy living with Tamara. The problem was that in a marriage there would be sex and quite likely a lot of it. While it seemed unlikely that I could possibly dislike something that made me so aroused to think about, the uncertainty was definitely holding me back. Things were going so well between us that I was reluctant to rock the boat. I just hoped I could depend on Tamara to stay strong. If she ever got pushy or insistent at a time when I was feeling particularly weak, I wasn't sure I would be able to resist.

I couldn't stand for very long on my leg without it tiring. However, it seemed Tamara had no intention of keeping me on my feet. As she pulled away and stepped back, a tiny shove as all it took. I stumbled and fell backward onto the bed. I started unfastening my jeans, but it seemed Tamara was even more eager. She straddled my body and inserted her hands between mine, taking over the removal of my pants.

I wiggled my hips as she tugged at my jeans and panties simultaneously, quickly pulling them over my legs and tossing them to the floor. As Tamara scooted forward, straddling my hips, I settled into a comfortable position as Tamara leaned over me and pushed her mouth back against mine. Without breaking our kiss, I groped at Tamara's ass, trying to remove her pants as well. I wanted her ass so badly. I was already dripping at the thought of my face disappearing into the soft, warm flesh of Tamara's buttocks. I felt her firm ass against my hands as I pulled desperately at her clothes, trying to remove the unnecessary barriers to the fulfillment of my intense desire to give myself completely over to Tamara.

"I need you so badly," I moaned, my lips brushing hers as I spoke, finally managing to get her jeans down her thighs far enough that she was able to kick them off.

" I need you more," Tamara whispered back, her breath warm against my skin.

"Prove it," I teased, half-jokingly as I bit down playfully on her lower lip.

"How's this for proof?" Tamara moaned, her lip still between my teeth. Pulling away from our kiss, Tamara climbed forward and pushed her panty-covered mound abruptly into my face. I was a little stunned at having her crotch suddenly in my face, but even more so by the strength of her scent and the sheer dampness of the fabric.

I felt a brief moment of revulsion before something snapped in me, and I felt my pussy begin to ache with desire; I was on fire. I didn't understand it but something about her arousal awoke something in me-something I hadn't realized was hiding just under the surface. I had become content the new status quo. I greatly enjoyed letting Tamara smother my face with her ass, but I had not had much interest in taking things further. But now something inside me was craving her pussy with a strength that terrified me. I gasped, trying to collect my thoughts. But the air was saturated with her aroma, and I was having great difficulty thinking clearly..

"Oh, God. No. I'm the one that needs you," I insisted, having trouble remembering why I'd decided to hold off on being sexual with her. I struggled to calm down and regain control of my body.

"Are you sure you want to wait until we're married? I can see in your eyes how badly you want me."

"N-Yes! I need-I have to be good," I gasped.

"You're awfully fun to tease," Tamara winked. "Maybe I should make sure you don't give into your desires by making sure you can't."

"What do you mean?"

Tamara grinned, kissing my lips one final time before she climbed off the bed.

"Shush, I'll be right back," Tamara laughed as she darted out of the room.

A moment later, she returned holding handcuffs.

"Tamara," I chided playfully, "What in the world are you thinking?"

"I've been saving these for a special occasion," Tamara stepped over to the bed and pulled my arm to the post.

"I'm not sure how I feel about being tied up," I grinned, allowing her to fasten each of my arms in turn.

"Don't worry, I'll tell you how to feel about it," Tamara said assertively. She was already getting into the role. I was getting excited by this new roleplay experience. Tamara had always been a bit dominant, but this was a new level for her and it was thrilling. As she finished restraining my legs, she climbed back onto me and straddled my hips.

"Now I can do whatever I want, and there's nothing you can do about it."

"What makes you think I would want to do anything?" I asked teasingly.

"You may change your mind," Tamara grinned as she climbed back into her previous position, lowering her mound back onto my face.

"Tamara! You're so mean!" I protested, feeling overwhelmed once again with desire to taste her as her scent permeated my nostrils. I wanted to tell her how badly I wanted to taste her, but I was afraid she might let me.

"I know, and you love it," she laughed.

Tamara stood up, wiggling her hips back and forth provocatively as she slid her panties playfully down her thighs. "I bet I know what would really drive you wild," she grinned as her panties hit the floor. Her swollen pussy descended toward my face as Tamara returned to her previous position on her knees straddling my face. I had never looked at Tamara this closely before. I had been too shy to stare plus I had been trying to avoid giving Tamara the wrong idea. As she moved it closer, her arousal was even more apparent. And all I could think about was how much I wanted to suck her swollen lips into my mouth and tongue her clit.

I shook my head again. I'd never had thoughts so intensely sexual about Tamara. Not like this, anyway. Where was this coming from? Her scent made me nearly gag, yet was overwhelming and intoxicating. I didn't want to smell her, but at the same time I couldn't get enough of her.

"I bet you'd love to have your face in my pussy instead of my ass, wouldn't you?" Tamara asked, lowering her wet mound until it was only inches away.

"No. I mean, yes. But I can't-" I protested. It was taking every fiber of my being to resist her advances.

"Don't worry, I wouldn't make you do anything you're not ready for, but I want you to know what you're missing out on so you don't make me wait too long," she laughed, sitting back up and climbing off the bed. "I also wanted you to have an idea of how much fun your birthday is going to be once I get back."

"Get back? From where?"

"I'm so sorry to do this to you, but I have to go run a few errands. The lawyer called earlier and he's ready for us to sign the papers so we can get the settlement for your accident. It shouldn't take too long! And then I have to go finish preparing for your birthday. Besides, I like the idea of you being imprisoned here until I get back. But don't worry, just to make sure you don't forget about me while I'm gone, I'll leave you a little something to remember me by."

Tamara bent down and picked up her thong from the floor and, to my surprise, pulled it over my head. And to add further to the humiliation, the soaking wet crotch of her panties completely covered my my nose and mouth. A situation I highly doubted that was an accident on her part; she did love torturing me.

"What are you doing?" I protested, my lips sliding uncomfortably against the wet fabric.

"Good girl, you just lay here and think about me until I get back," she winked as she walked out of the room still naked from the waist down.

And with that she was gone. How could she be so cruel? Her scent was inescapable and intoxicating. The worst part was my crotch was still on fire and in desperate need of relief, but I couldn't even do anything about it. All I could do was lay there in perpetual arousal, enjoying the torment until Tamara returned. I loved and hated her at the same time, and I wasn't sure which one was winning at the moment.

*****

A noise startled me, pulling me from my thoughts. I'd been mostly focusing on trying not to stay insanely turned on from Tamara's panties. She was all I'd been able to smell since she'd left. I had lost track of the time, and I had no way to gauge how long she had been gone or how much longer she might be gone. But I hoped it wouldn't be too long. I wasn't sure how long I could endure this torture.

I turned my attention to the noise. It was coming from the window, but it was hard to see with the panties half-blocking my vision.

"Tamara? Are you back already?"

"Guess again."

The voice was vaguely familiar. It was definitely female, but I couldn't quite place it. Had they come in through the window? That's when the mysterious intruder stepped into view, and I realized why the voice had seemed familiar.

"Amber?" I asked, confused.

"The one and only," she grinned.

"W-What are you doing in here?" I panicked. "I'm not dressed," I protested weakly, aware that it didn't come close to addressing the fact I was handcuffed to the bed with panties stretched over my face. I couldn't quite put my finger on it, but there was something disturbingly familiar about the way Amber was sneaking through my bedroom window.

"Jeez, I knew you were kinky, but this something else," she giggled, "I like it. Well, I'd like it even more if those were my panties," she quickly corrected.

My face turned scarlet.

"This is so embarrassing. Can you please leave?"

"There is nothing to be embarrassed about," she replied. "Well, except for having those nasty panties on your face. Let me just take those off for you."

She reached over and tugged carefully at the hem of the panties until they snapped off my head. She tossed them to the floor.

"What are you doing here, Amber?" I asked, still uncomfortably aware that I was exposed from the waist down.

"Not wearing your chastity belt anymore, I see. But I suppose you couldn't do anything right now anyway."

Chastity belt? What was she talking about? Was that a joke? Before I could respond, she continued.

"Anyway, I'm sorry for the awkwardness, but you're a hard girl to talk to these days."

"Tamara will be back in a bit. Once she unlocks these handcuffs, we can talk properly."

"Are you kidding?" Amber exclaimed. "I had to wait forever for her to leave!"

"I'm so lost right now. You're going to have to help me out," I replied, increasingly confused.

"I saw you having dinner with another woman."

"Y-you did?" I asked, playing dumb.

"I thought maybe you and Tamara had broken up. I was going to be upset if you started dating someone new without even letting me know. I tried to call you, but you wouldn't answer your phone. I went to your house, and Krista said you'd been living with Tamara."

"Y-yeah, that's true. I had an accident, and Tamara has been helping me out," I replied, unsure where this was going.

"So if you're living with and still presumably dating Tamara, then what were you doing with that hottie at the restaurant?"

"U-uh-um," I stuttered.

"It's OK, I don't blame you for cheating on Tamara. I always thought you could do better than her. I just would have hoped you'd have let me know you were wanting to explore your options."

"Well, it just sort of happened," I played along. "She was the one who kissed me, but it turns out that Tamara is the only one for me."

"You only say that because you didn't give me a chance."

"Wait, what?"

"If you gave me a chance, I guarantee you'd never go back to Tamara."

"Amber, Tamara and I are together. You have to accept that."

"Are you married?"

"What? No!" I exclaimed.

"Engaged?"

"No."

"Then you're fair game," she grinned.

"Can't we talk about this another time?" I begged. "I'm only half-dressed right now, and this is neither the time nor place to be having this conversation."

"Really? This seems like the perfect time to have this conversation." Amber ran her fingers over my bare thigh. "You have really sexy legs, did you know that?"

"Amber, please leave?" I begged, feeling increasing uncomfortable. I had finally realized why Amber sneaking into my room had seemed familiar. She'd done it before. A lot of times. It was coming back to me in bits and pieces. Not only that, I remembered being forced to do-something. What had Amber made me do?

"I will. But first you have to find out what you're missing by not being with me."

Amber leaned over and began kissing my thigh.

"What are you doing?" I asked with alarm.

"Just relax. You don't have to feel bad about this. After all, you don't really have a choice," she winked. Why was she winking? I really didn't have a choice. Did she think I secretly wanted this?

Her lips continued to caress my skin gently, moving their way to my inner thighs.

"Amber, stop!" I demanded firmly.

"Wow, you're really wet. Is this all from me? I didn't realize you got this hot around me."

I wasn't about to tell her that any arousal she was noticing was all because of Tamara. I was surprisingly unaroused by Amber, considering I found her objectively attractive. Yet, I didn't feel any of the same sexual desires toward her that I did for Tamara. Was that just because I was so committed to Tamara? Was it normal that I didn't find myself turned on by the thought of being with Amber?

"Amber. It's never going to happen between us. You can do whatever you want to me, and it won't change the fact that I love Tamara."

"I can do whatever I want to you?" Amber grinned, twisting my words.

"That's not what I meant, and you know it," I exclaimed.

Amber's eyes changed. "You're being awfully unappreciative. You're going around sleeping with two different women, and yet you still can't give me the time of day. Why did you let me take you on a date? And why did you send me a topless picture if you weren't interested? Were you just playing games with me? I was about to make you feel better than you've probably ever felt before, and you're still such a bitch to me.

12