Curious Jade Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I beckon Lynn, mimicking licking up and down a hard cock and cradling its balls: guiding a stiff dick into my soft pussy. Lynn walks over stroking a big imaginary cock in front of her and forces me back against the counter. Pushing my thighs apart with her legs and thrusting between them she starts rubbing her pussy against mine, fucking me with her hypothetical dick and passionately kissing my neck and moving down to my breasts. She grunts in her most masculine register and motorboats my modest 36B tits, burying her nose in my cleavage. I can feel her nipples stiffen against my skin as I feel mine erect inside her mouth. She flicks her tongue back and forth on my nipple as she continues to ram our pussies together which is surprisingly hitting my clitoris in just the right spot. I can feel a little orgasm starting to build inside me and decide we need to either stop this or go all in. I push her back off my nipple and she lets out a quiet whimper.

"Ok baby, you either need to take me outside and fuck me right in front of the fire you built me or we need to sit down and eat".

Lynn's face turns a light shade of pink and I can't believe I made her blush for once, and she meekly takes her plate and crosses over to the little table against the window. Something seems a bit off, but I decide maybe she is just tired and didn't expect to be talked to like that. I figure there is no use prying and sit down beside her and we start to eat our salads. Looking out at the fire the flames are pretty high for a small fire and there seems to be a lot of smoke rising off of it. We finish our small salads fairly quickly and with one look into her eyes I know Lynn is interested in picking right back up where we left off.

I feign getting up to clear the dishes, "Ugh, a woman's work is never done."

Before I know what is happening I feel Lynn grab my wrist and twirl me back to her. She pulls me close and lays a hot, deep kiss on me forcing her tongue deep inside my mouth. I straddle her on her chair and grab both sides of her head forcing her to continue our passionate kiss while our breasts rub against each other and my pussy slides in small circles along her belly and I can feel my clit gently slide against her belly button ring.

I bring my face back to Lynn's ear and in my sultriest voice I can muster I whisper, "Ok, lumberjack I need you to fuck my brains out in front of this fire!"

It must have awoken something inside of Lynn because without warning she stood up, carrying me, and walked stoically outside dropping me by the fire. As I hit the ground I looked up and Lynn's naked body being painted by the fire was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. Her soft perky tits were poking straight out and her nipples were jutting out at full attention. Her flat tummy was glistening and her shaved mound was perfect and I could not wait for her to mount me let her do with my body as she pleased.

"Yes, take me you sexy fucking lumberjack," I moan feeling up my own tits and spreading my legs as wide as I could.

Lynn looked down at me and I could see the fire in her eyes. It looked like she was a ravenous dog about to pounce on its prey. She is on me in an instance and we are groping each other; licking, kissing, rubbing, pinching, nibbling every little inch of each other. I can still hear the crackling of the wood burning, but other than that the world ceases to exist other than Lynn. I take her perfect dime sized nipple into my mouth and roll tight circles around it and feel Lynn's hand reach down between my legs, spreading my lips and gliding effortlessly into my aching vagina. I moan around Lynn's breast in my mouth and dig my hand into her shoulder forcing her hand deeper inside me and wrap my leg back behind her drawing her body closer to mine.

I break the suction I have on her tit and find her mouth. Both of us panting, I grind my hips down on her hand as my tongue explores every inch of Lynn's mouth. Our bodies are in sync and as Lynn's hand pumps deep inside my pussy my hand slides behind Lynn and teases up and down her ticklish ass crack inching closer and closer to her hole. Locking eyes, I pull my hips back off of her hand and she instantly brings her fingers to her mouth licking my sweet juices off of them. Lynn knows what I want next and draws me in for one last deep kiss. We pass our spit back and forth sharing my juices with one another and it sends me right to the brink. Lynn can feel my hand on the small of her back and I break our kiss and focus on my next target.

Rolling her onto her back I get on my knees and get alongside Lynn. I drip a long string of spit down onto her crotch from above and slowly lower my face down towards it. As I trace my tongue down her belly to her mound I lick softly and gently rub her thighs, forcing them ever so slightly apart. Once my mouth reaches her vagina I blow softly on her lips and can see her pussy pulsate in anticipation. The saliva trail I left running down her mound is glistening in the firelight and it makes my pussy start to ache at how beautiful my soft friend's love cave is calling out to me. I reach one hand up and pull back the hood of her clit exposing her love button and inch my tongue closer and closer driving Lynn crazy. As I can feel her squirm under me I start to rub in slow circles with my hand above her hood. She lets out a soft moan enticing me to further explore and I decide she's had enough torture. I lick up and down each of her pink lips and gently come up to her pearl. Her back arches as I find her most sensitive place and continue to work that as I move a finger up and gently work one digit into her pussy while licking in soft circles.

Her hand reaches down and starts an assault of its own on my hairy patch. Receiving her signal, I lift my hips and swing a leg over her head straddling it and slowly start to lower my hips down on top of her head. She reaches up and with both hands drives my hips crashing down onto her face. She feverishly goes to work on my already dripping slit. Both of our bodies start to buck and grind into the other and we are driving each other mad with passion. I can feel Lynn's body start to writhe and I know she is rapidly approaching what seems to be an earth shattering orgasm. As she nears her own, she pumps my pussy that much harder driving me ever closer to my own fit of ecstasy. Knowing each other as good as we do we both know how to finish the other off and I do my part, reaching under and slipping a finger into Lynn's back door. As my finger gets close she anticipates the move and reaches up and rolls my nipples in unison pinching and rolling them until our bodies both tense up and we scream out in utter bliss into each other's vagina's. Neither of us can stop as the other's motions continue to drive our bodies into a massive orgasm.

It isn't until Lynn breaks her grip on my nipples that I can even collect my thoughts to realize that I was still frantically fingering Lynn's ass and sucking on her clit. We finally collapse into each other, a sweaty, cum drenched, exhausted mess and continue to convulse for at least ten minutes before either of us moves. Finally, I pivot and spoon Lynn both of us staring deep into the flames and reflecting on what had just transpired. Unable to actually get up and go inside I content myself with spending our first night of our girls camping trip naked and outside. As I start to drift off into a post orgasm nap I think back to the last time we actually had our clothes on and realize it was pretty much as soon as we got to the cabin. It seems silly to me that when we first got there I was so worried about going down to the stream without a stitch of clothing or our towels. I wiggled another inch closer to Lynn, cupping her breast with my hand and give her a light kiss on the back of her neck before I resign myself to our outdoor slumber.

Lynn lifts her head ever so slightly, "Confession time," she murmurs, to which I groggily moan acknowledgment of. "The reason the fire was so smoky before is that I...I kind of burned our clothes."

12