Curious Jade Ch. 10 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, booze is done," I said as I held my can well above my head and shook any last drop into my mouth. "Let's play a game".

Amy looked anxiously at me, "uh oh, what did you have in mind".

"Just something to keep talking and have a bit of fun. How about Truth or Dare," I suggested. Amy started to shield her face. "Come on, I know it's lame, but it'll be fun. You can just do truth if you want," I coaxed.

"You are such a bad influence. Fine, but you go first".

"Yay," I squealed. "okay, I'll start off with a Truth".

"umm. What is your biggest fear"?

"Oh wow. That's a tough one. I guess, either snakes or dying alone. I'll go with snakes".

We both laughed. "Ugh, I hate snakes too. Okay, my turn. I guess truth".

"I hoped you might say that. Did you enjoy listening to me in the shower earlier? Before dinner".

Amy's face went flush. She sat back hard against the tub and rolled her shoulders inward. "What are you talking about," she paused, "I-I was asleep when you were in the shower, remember? Lindsay woke me up when she barged in".

"Amy, it's fine. I know I enjoyed stumbling in on you after dinner. It's really nothing to be ashamed of".

Amy covered her face with her hands and I grabbed her arms and she finally put them down and looked at me. "God, this is so embarrassing! Stop looking at me like that".

"It's really nothing to be embarrassed about at all. You're not little Miss Priss, remember? So you got a little hot when you heard me playing around in the shower and started handling your business. We all do it. What's there to be embarrassed about".

She started to relax again. I slid back in my seat and she crossed her arms and dropped her head slightly. "So, I guess it's your turn then".

"Well, technically you never answered," I joked. "But I guess I'll take another Truth".

She shot me a look then grinned, "Okay. When the bellman brought the bags up to the room. Was that the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you? If not, what was"?

"Ha! Not even close," I laughed and held a hand up to the side of my face, "in fact: since we've had more than a couple drinks and it's just us," I leaned in and whispered, "that was all on purpose". Amy blushed again. "Seeing the face he made as he thought he had caught me by accident gave me such a rush". Amy's mouth dropped wide. "Oh, come on. You're telling me you've never caught a boy looking at your cleavage and gotten hot by it," I accused and splashed towards her cleavage.

"Are you kidding me? You've seen what I wear to class every day right"?

"Well, yeah, but I thought those were just comfy clothes for class. You're telling me that's what you would wear out to a club"?

"First off, I wouldn't be caught dead in a club. Secondly, yeah. When I go to parties, that is how I dress. I was the first girl in school to get boobs and everyone always made fun of me for them," she said and retreated into herself again.

"Those bitches were all just jealous, and trust me...those guys were all probably jerking off to what they imagined was under those clothes every night," I slid from the seat across Amy to right next to her and threw an arm around her. "I'm dead serious. Look at me," I said and reached a hand under her chin, "I saw your body when you were stepping into this unflattering one piece. You are a fucking smoke show, you just need some self-confidence".

Amy looked at me and for the first time all night she no longer had anxiety or embarrassment in her eyes. It had been replaced by lust. Her previous animosity toward the boys and her answer of "not any boys on this trip" suddenly made a lot more sense. I knew in my mind if I pushed, or even just nudged, we would be well on our way to making out right then and there, but I knew I couldn't give her what she was looking for and didn't want a broken heart on my conscience, so I slid back to my side.

"But we're getting off track. The question was: What did embarrass me? I guess the time I tried to flirt my way out of a speeding ticket and the cop turned out to be gay was a bit of a low moment. Okay, spotlight back on you: Truth or Dare".

"I hate to do it, but I'm petrified of what you'll ask next so I'm going to take a Dare," she whimpered.

"Ooh, our first Dare. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't dying for this moment," I chirped. "I dare you to skinny dip". Amy's eyes went wide instantly. "Hold on," I coached, "it's just you and me, and no one has come down here the entire time we've been here. All you have to do is take your suit off in here, jump in the pool quick, and come right back in".

"But what if someone is looking down from their room"?

"Well then they get the story of their lives and you'll never even know anyway". She still seemed on the fence. "Ok," I negotiated, "what if I did it with you"?

She scanned the windows and seemed to let her guard down slightly. "Just a quick jump in, then right back to the tub," she reiterated.

"That's it: we strip here, jump in the pool, splash around for a couple seconds, then run back," I clarified.

She stared off in the distance and I just locked onto her eyes. "fuck it," she said and started to pull her arms through her suit.

"All right, let's do this," I exclaimed and pulled the strings of my suit in unison and threw the tiny bikini out of the tub.

Amy rolled the suit down her front, careful not to expose her breasts. Then covered her chest with one arm as she reached below and removed the suit the rest of the way. She brought her arm up and held the suit above her head then dropped it with a wet smack on the side of the jacuzzi.

We both stared at each other for a brief second: Amy with her arm across her chest, boobs spilling out aver it; me, sitting arms spread across the back of the tub. Then Amy jumped up and started to run to the pool. I started to follow and veered toward the table. I picked up my phone, jogged over to the pool, then lowered myself in. Amy had jumped in and started swimming toward the ladder before she turned to look my way.

"What are you doing?" she shrieked when she saw my phone held out at arm's length.

"Calm down. I'm taking a pic of me on my vacation," I called back to her as I angled the lens to take a selfie of my face and boobs floating just above the surface of the water. "There, perfect," I said and hopped back on the side of the pool.

Amy was already back in the hot tub and was struggling to get her suit back on by the time I had sauntered back to the table to drop my phone back off. When I lowered myself back into the tub, I sighed loudly and laid my arms out to either side.

"See, wasn't that fun," I breathed.

"Fun? That was crazy, my heart is bursting through my chest right now".

"I know, it makes you feel alive, right"?

"And by the way, you didn't say anything about any pictures," she snapped.

"Amy, relax. You can look at the picture, I promise it is just of me. I like to record my little escapades. It's a lot of fun flashing and flaunting, you get a little high from that rush".

Amy finally got the suit pulled all the way back into place. "I will admit it was exhilarating, but before you get me into any more trouble: I need to go to bed. You're such a bad influence".

She stood and went to towel off. I followed behind her and when she handed me a towel she snickered when she saw I hadn't bothered to put my suit back on. "What, this little thing takes forever to put back on once it's wet," I said and held out my dripping bikini.

Amy rolled her eyes and we toweled off together, then I pulled my sundress over my head and Amy put on her robe and we headed for the elevator. Lindsay was already in bed when we got back to the room, so we snuck into the bathroom to brush our teeth before saying our good nights and heading off to bed. I took one last peak at the pictures I had snuck of Amy before I set my alarm and laid my head back on my pillow.

My alarm started to buzz and I reached for my phone to turn it off. As soon as I hit the snooze and closed my eyes again, light poured into the room and I heard Lindsay humming. I stood and shuffled my way into the main room and Lindsay was already fully clothed and made up; Amy had buried her head under a pillow.

"Wow, nice pajamas" Lindsay sneered when she saw me standing in just my t-shirt.

I looked down and pulled the hem of the shirt away from my body, then dropped it back down and gave her a thumbs up, "thanks Linds. You're up kind of early".

"Oh, I got up at 5 to get ready. I'm going to head down and get a coffee. Will you try to get up Frankenstein over there? She threatened to kill me last time I tried." She held her hand up and whispered, "I think someone stayed out a little late last night," and called out over her shoulder, "Remember, we're all meeting in the lobby at 9 to head over to see the queen".

Amy held up both her middle fingers and I looked at my phone: 7:30. "How's your head?" I asked and pat Amy's blanketed foot. I got a groaned response. "Well, I'm going to grab a quick shower. I'll start running you a bath if you promise you'll get up and shut off the water and get up," I suggested. She mumbled and rolled to her side. "I'll take that as a yes," I said and went into the bathroom, turned on the light, then the faucet of the tub, before I pulled my shirt over my head and tossed it at Amy.

She bellowed and groggily rolled to her feet. "Ugh, we're going to be walking through stupid museums all fucking day too. Shoot me now," she said as I stepped into the shower.

"Oh stop it, gloom and doom. It won't be so bad. I know how we could make it a whole lot more fun too".

"No, don't even start. Last night was a blast, don't get me wrong. But I was drunk, and we were alone and-"

"Calm down and hear me out. You remember how I said I liked to take photos of my adventures"?

"Yeah..."

"Well, I've always thought it would be hot to have a photographer take risky photos of me out and about, but never mind. You said no already, I don't want to make you uncomfortable".

"Wait a minute now. That sounds like it could work for me...you know, to distract from my headache that is all your fault".

"That's right, I remember holding you down and forcing those drinks down your throat now," I teased. "So you wouldn't mind taking pics and vids for me today? I'd let you keep whatever you wanted of course. You'd just have to forward them to me too".

"You mean, I'd take them with my phone?" she said, shocked.

"Well, yeah. Everyone would suspect something if I kept handing you my phone all the time. Now come on, we don't have all morning," I said as I turned off the water and stepped out. Amy was staring right at me as I toweled off and when I caught her in the mirror, she blushed but didn't look away. "Creeper," I teased and walked out of the room and gave my ass a smack as I crossed by her.

I took my list out of my bag pocket and looked at the sites we were going to visit that day. I had to wear a skirt to Buckingham palace and figured the halter top with the plunging neckline would look cute with the only skirt Lynn had left me, so that made my decision very easy. I pulled on the outfit and checked myself in the mirror. If there was a steady breeze, both my skirt and my top may cause a wardrobe malfunction, and I thought to myself "perfect". I told Amy I was going to head down for a quick breakfast and that she should join when she was ready.

When I walked into the breakfast area near the lobby, the boys were all sitting together at a large table in the corner. I waved hello and walked over to the small counter to grab a coffee and muffin. I returned to the table and Brian slid a chair out next to him.

"Here you go Jade, let me get that for you".

"Aww, thanks Brian. That's so sweet of you," I said and sat down. All eyes were fixated on me and I felt more like an exhibit at the zoo than a sex object. "So, how was everyone's night"? They all talked over one another and then defaulted to Eric who went into a long, drawn out epic of how the night was amazing in all ways. "Sounds amazing," I lied. Amy snuck in and ducked out before I could motion her over.

Dr. Gilson turned the corner about a minute later, just as Eric started to delve into another story from the bar. Steve elbowed him in the ribs to shut him up. "Alright, is everyone ready for the day?" Dr. Gilson asked rhetorically. "Amy and Lindsay are out here, so let's join them and head on our way," he ordered and waved us out to the lobby.

We walked outside and filed into the large van Dr. Gilson had rented for the trip. Amy made sure to grab a seat next to me and as we drove away from the hotel I smirked as I thought of all the fun we were about to have.