Curious Mother

Story Info
I'm fucking my boyfriend. I'm sure his mother is listening.
1.2k words
4.14
86.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke to the sound of floorboards creaking in the hallway. The floors creaked, the walls creaked, and everything about the house creaked when the boiler ran. Chris's soft skin radiated warmth. I looked at the small alarm clock's red numbers, 12:06. For some reason every time I stayed at his house I woke up somewhere around midnight. My hair lay matted against my head from sweat and I wondered if Chris's mum had turned up the house's heat.

Chris's mother was unique and she was a stunner. I took quite a fancy to her and often had fantasies about playing with her when Chris was not around. She doesn't look like your typical mother, with the fact she looks more like an older sister than anything. I don't come to Chris's house often but when I do, I look forward to any encounter with her. I remember one morning, our first encounter; she was sitting on the couch, wearing only a short white t-shirt. Her wavy black hair sat seductively on her shoulders, accentuated by her long black eye lashes defined by her piercing blue eyes. Her skin looked so smooth, slightly tanned and well cared for, craving for my touch. She would smile at me so sweetly, and stare at me in a flirtatious manner. I could not help fantasising about this woman, she was very attractive.

"Christ! Who turned up the heating?" I mumbled annoyingly to myself, slapping my forehead.

Chris lay closely, against my side with his arm flung over my breasts and his mouth against my ear. I felt the warmth of his breath, and his heart beat pulsating against my chest. I pushed down the duvet, sliding down my red silky nighty displaying my bare legs. The light of the crescent moon and the stars that glistened through the window reflect against Chris's face. I could see the twitching of his eye lids that flickered against my ears, having being disturbed by my movement.

"Hey," he said in sleepy tone.

Softly and quietly, I replied, "Hey."

His arm on my breasts slid across my chest, squeezing my breast. He kissed my neck softly then moved towards my lips. Quickly he pushed himself upright and wrapped both his legs around my thighs, pinning each of my wrists above my head. His lips fell onto mine, moving in unison with sheer force and determination. The door creaking caught my attention but I fell back into the moment. He sat up slightly, and released his hands from my wrists, and started to slide his hands down my arms.

I quickly reacted by pushing his chest so that he lay on his back and each of my thighs wrapped tightly to his waist. I grabbed his wrists and pinned them behind his head, pushing them hard into the soft pillows. He looked into my eyes and smiled, feeling excited by me taking control. I gave his wrists another push, squeezing them tighter and dug my pussy across his balls, riding him as if I were on a horse. I wasn't wearing any panties under my nighty, so I took advantage of feeling his hard cock, against my pussy lips.

I lifted my waist slightly, and slid my pussy across the shaft of his cock, we both oozed precum. I teased him more from watching him close his eyes, his eye balls twitched under his eyelids, and squeezed both his lips together while I slid my pussy harder across his cock. I released my hands from his wrists and took hold of my toy, smothered in juice, then tightened my fingers wrapped in a fist. I took hold of his cock as if it were my pen, using his cum to write on my clit. I flicked my new toy sideways between my lips, rubbing it up and down all the way across between my slit. My clit swelled with sensitivity and its throbbing drove me wild, sending electric shocks to the tips of my toes.

"Fuck me babe, fuck me hard!" I said aggressively.

He grabbed the side of my arms and passionately pushed me aside, then pushed me down onto my stomach lifting me by my waist. Quickly and without hesitation, he rammed his cock into my pussy, thrusting so deeply his balls slapped my clit.

I screamed, "Yeah baby, fuck me!"

His waist moved close to mine, as if we were stuck together listening to the sounds of his skin slapping against mine.

"Slap my arse, slap it!" I said insistently.

He slapped my arse, which left a stinging but left me feeling more turned on, becoming wilder.

"Slap it!"

My hands lay flat on the bed in front of me and my head slightly lifted off the bed. I lowered my chin onto the bed and pushed my waist back and forth, guiding his cock deeper inside me.

"Fuck it, fuck it!" I said feeling more out of control.

I had begun shouting, forgetting that his mother was only in the next room, but it turned me on, knowing someone could be listening. Again, I heard the creaking on the landing outside the bedroom door. 'Was someone there?' I thought to myself. Whether or not someone listened, I hoped they enjoyed it, well, no one was complaining, no knock on the wall, ceiling or door.

I tucked my right hand underneath my body, rubbing my clit fast while being rammed deep in my pussy. My clit being stimulated with my two fingers while being fucked in the pussy made my head spin. Chris's hands rested on each of my arse cheeks, sliding to hold my waist. He pushed his cock in shorter strokes, almost as if he were just about to run out of breath and then taking one last deep breath, he tensed up. He gave his cock one last push, pushing his waist to my arse as tight as he could.

"Oh, fuck!" he said and came.

I hadn't finished and wasn't going to till I had cum. I quickly pushed myself forward before he could blink an eye, turned around pushed him onto his back. I faced the bedroom door, which I could see slightly open and sat my pussy on his dripping erect cock.

"Fuck! You're crazy."

My feet lay flat down on the bed on each side of his thigh, and lay my hands on his knee caps for support. He saw my arse rising up and down, and the shaft of his cock sliding in and out of my pussy. I stared up towards the door and saw a passing shadow pass by. No one else lived here besides his mother.

I rode his cock as deep as I could, rising up high each time so that the tip of his, now very sensitive cherry, hit the edge of my pussy with each thrust. I rubbed my clit, tucking my fingers under my pussy while fucking him the same time.

"Fuck yeah!" I shouted. "Fuck this pussy." I shouted again, listening to the creaking sounds on the landing.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming," I shouted.

My body shook and my hand tensed on my pussy I came. I jumped off his cock and fell onto my back on the bed, lying beside Chris.

"Fuck that was good," I said expecting a response. Chris replied with a satisfied moan while tagging at his wet cock.

I placed my hand over my pussy and my other hand holding my breast. "Your mother was listening you know?"

Chris chuckled under his breath and replied, "Yeah babe, she loves listening to me fuck! She often asks about you."

"Umm, really? Nice," I said, feeling curious.