Curious No More Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bicurve
bicurve
163 Followers

"Yesss! I love cock! Load me up! Please daddy! Fuck me!"

"Your ass is so loose and sloppy. Do you love having my load in you?"

"Yesss...so good...more!" I was barely getting the words out as Sean was really hammering away at me. We had moved to the edge of the bed and put a pillow under my ass so he could stand up and fuck me even harder.

"Load me up! Fuck me! Fuck my fag ass! Fuck me!" I could feel the previous loads leaking down my ass. It made me feel so slutty.

"I'm going to cum! Say you're a fag! Say you're my fag!"

"Load up my ass! Load up my fag ass! I'm your fag! You own my fagot ass! Load me up! Knock me up! Pleassssse" I was pleading for his load. I could feel his cock start to get bigger and my cock was on the verge as he was hammering my prostate.

"Here it cums...take it! Take it!"

His cock swelled and I could feel his cock start to pump another load into my ass. I started to cum and grabbed my cock. I blasted a small load all the way up to my neck. My head was tilted back in the throes of another immense orgasm and even though I didn't cum more than a few shots, the orgasm was still huge.

"Unhhh! Unhhhh! Oh fuck! Don't stop! Load me up! Make me a queer! Unhhhhh!"

Sean was also in a huge orgasm and his hands were gripping my hips hard as he pushed his cock as deeply into me as possible. "So goood! So natural, isn't it? You are my fag! I own your queer ass!"

He had fucked me back onto the bed away from the edge and he had now collapsed on top of me. We were breathing hard and I had my arms around his lower back, pulling him still deeper. He ran his hand through my hair and pulled so I would tilt my head back. He licked, bit and sucked my neck, working his way up to my mouth where we shared another french kiss.

He propped himself up on his elbow and looked at me with a look that showed 'ownership'; a look that you'll only know if you have totally given yourself to someone.

"You are such a slut."

"You made me a slut."

"And a fag. Right?"

"Yes."

Our cocks were finally starting to soften. He propped up on his hands, which were on either side of my head. He looked down at me.

"I'm going to get you fucked by fresh meat. You're going to love it."

"I think I already do."

"Good, because tomorrow, we are going to find out..."

To be continued...

bicurve
bicurve
163 Followers
12