Curious No More Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want to cum for daddy?"

"Yes!" I nodded and moaned, "Pleeeeeaaassssse!"

Sam ran his other hand up and down my stomach and chest, touching and grabbing me, teasing my cock, holding my throat, grabbing my wrist, pushing my thighs further apart and I could feel my load building.

"Am I your boyfriend?" Sam asked as he still slowly rocked back and forth into my hole when suddenly he pulled out and shoved his fingers into my ass.

"Yes!" I answered with urgency.

"Yes, what?" Sam was jerking my hard cock now and rubbing my prostate. I wasn't leaking pre cum - it was pouring out and I could feel my orgasm approaching.

"You're my boyfriend! You're my boyfriend! I fucking love saying it - I'm going to cummmm!!"

"Do it! Do it for your boyfriend! Cum for me!" Sam increased his hand motion on my cock and it had the intended effect. I let out a huge moan and my entire body stiffened. My ass clamped around his fingers and I started to blast my load all over myself.

"Unnnnhhh! Unhhhh! Ahhhhhhhh! YES! YES! Unnnnhhh!"

I started painting myself in my cum. All that mind fucking, ass fucking and prostate action had made me so built up, I was releasing a load I had no idea I was capable of.

"That's it boyfriend! Cum for me!" Sam grinned as he continued to work my cock. "Yessss! Good boy!"

My orgasm started to roll through me. Starting in my ass and working its way through my entire body before collapsing into my cock which blasted several large ropes and spurts that landed on my neck, chest and stomach.

"Oh my god... oh my god... unnnhhh my god... don't stop... don't stop... unnhhh!" I moaned with my neck and back arched, "Unhhhhhhhh!"

I continued to orgasm and shoot my seed all over his hand and my lower stomach. I couldn't believe that I had cum so much, especially after having cum earlier. I felt amazing - I was glowing in my orgasm, holding my legs apart, covered in my cum and filled by 'my boyfriend' - and I hadn't even touched my cock. It was the longest orgasm I had ever experienced.

I wrapped my legs around Sam and grabbed him and pulled him down to me for a kiss, "What have you done to me?" I asked as our tongues wrestled. "That was... fucking... I don't even know... "

Sam pulled back and started to slurp the cum I had shot on my chest before kissing me again and giving me a taste of myself, "It's called letting go, gay boy."

Alex, who had watched the whole thing, came over and scooped up my seed and fed me which I eagerly sucked off his fingers.

"Gooood boy," he said as he smiled at me. I reached up and pulled him down for a kiss. Sam rubbed some of my load into my skin before scooping up some more to feed me. I moaned again and pressed his hand down to massage my load into my skin. Sam turned to Alex and shared a laugh before looking down at me.

"I think we've completely turned him," Alex grinned.

"Fuck, you looked worked over!" Sam laughed.

I felt high and not just from the pot. It felt like I was still having an orgasm. My body was humming but relaxed and limp. I felt perfect - content. Fulfilled.

I unwrapped my legs from around Sam, "I think I am going to sleep forever tonight," I said as I fell back and rubbed their legs and cocks, "Thank you, boys."

"Thank your boyfriend," Alex said.

I looked up at Sam as he grinned at me. He ground his hips against me and then he leaned down and we shared another deep kiss. I moaned into his mouth and grabbed his head, "Mmmmmmm. You're my boyfriend."

Sam laughed, "Yes, I am."

"Fuuuuck," I kissed Sam again still trying to find my words, "That was the best... I fucking loved that. Thanks babe." I thought I sounded fay when I said it, but I didn't care.

I pulled him down onto me and wrapped myself around him. It felt very intimate but I loved it. We continued kissing as my load "glued" us together. I finally unwrapped my legs and Sam got up but not before he teased my hole with his fingers, which was now starting to feel a bit tender after the biggest pounding I had ever taken. He then helped me up and almost immediately, I could feel Sam's loads leak out my well used ass. Alex passed me a towel and I wiped my front and back clean before walking to the bathroom trying to keep the load from leaking even more.

"Look at that ass swish!" Alex remarked. "That's a fag ass for sure when it moves like that. Welcome to the club."

I felt wicked as I cleaned myself up - wicked in a good way. I moaned to myself as I cleaned my ass and rubbed my load into my skin. 'My ass swishes like a fag' I thought to myself and again moaned.

I came out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel and joined Sam and Alex, who had gotten dressed, out on the balcony for a cigarette. I was still 'humming'.

"I've never cum like that in my life. I didn't even know it was possible?" I said as I sat down.

Alex took a long drag and looked at me, "Especially after you've already cum? That's one of the best parts of man sex - prostate stim."

"So much left to learn for you, isn't there baby?" Sam smirked at me and passed me his smoke. I took a drag, "At least I'm a good student, right?"

"It's all that after school work you've been putting in. It's paying off greatly."

"I'll let you two get back to studying then," Alex laughed, "I need to get home. I do have to work tomorrow."

We put out our cigarettes and walked him to the door.

"Thanks for coming Alex. I think my boy enjoyed it?" Sam laughed as he gave Alex a handshake and a kiss on the cheek.

I tried to swish my hips as I walked towards Alex, "I guess you could say I enjoyed it," and went straight for a hug and kiss which turned into a very deep kiss and me fondling his cock through his pants. My towel dropped to the floor and Alex slapped my ass.

"Are you ready for more?" Alex laughed as he squeezed my ass cheeks.

"Not sure my ass could handle more right now. I just wanted to show my appreciation," and kissed him again.

"Show your boyfriend then. He does own you, after all."

I kissed him one more time, "Mmmmm. Thanks again."

Alex left and Sam and I stood there, me naked and Sam in his underwear. I stepped towards Sam and we kissed deeply.

"Thank you, sir."

"Thank me in the morning. Let's go to bed. I'm exhausted."

----------------------------

All that fucking had tired us out and we immediately fell asleep as soon as our heads hit the pillows. The morning crept up on us as the light started to shine through Sam's windows. We both began to stir and I pressed myself back against Sam and his hard cock. It had taken me a long time to get comfortable sleeping with him in terms of snuggling but once I became comfortable with it, I really enjoyed it. He moaned and wrapped his arm around me and I reached back to play with his cock which had that amazing hardness that all guys get first thing in the morning. I turned my head and shared a kiss with Sam.

"Good morning, Sir," I whispered.

"Hey," Sam quietly said back. "How's your ass?"

"Tender," I paused, "but ok. I guess we'll find out in a moment?"

"Before we do, how are you feeling after last night?" Sam's voice became a bit serious. "After all that 'boyfriend' talk, I just wanted to make sure it wasn't weird or... anything... " Sam's voice trailed off.

I felt a bit relieved. "I liked the 'boyfriend' talk. You couldn't tell?"

"I definitely noticed that you liked it. I also know that things can get pretty hot in the moment and wanted to make sure you were OK with everything."

I reached back again and started to play with his cock.

"I am most definitely OK with that talk. I like it... a lot." We were still talking quietly.

"It was pretty obvious and really hot. I just wanted to make sure that you don't get weirded out by that."

"I think my reaction is showing you how much I like it?" I continued to play with his cock as I pressed my ass into him even more, letting his cock rub between my cheeks.

"I just want to make sure... mmmmmmm" Sam tried to talk but my ass and hand were making it a bit difficult to focus for him.

I got out of bed. "If I want to fuck others, it's still ok, right?" I said with a mischievous face.

"Yes." Sam said looking a bit confused.

I pulled the sheets back from Sam, exposing his cock and naked body.

"Good." I pulled the blinds open fully, letting in the morning light. I crawled up on to the bed with the light from the open blinds exposing us. The whole city could see into the room with the blinds open. "I like that my 'boyfriend' wants me to do what I want." I said with an emphasis on the word boyfriend. "I love that I can do what I want. I wouldn't be here otherwise."

I grabbed Sam's cock which had gone soft, "I love sucking cock. Yours... Alex's... any cock... I love it," I paused and looked Sam in the eye, "A lot." It started to grow in my hand and I quickly leaned down and took it in my mouth. I sucked it to its full hardness before pulling off of it letting it make a popping sound as I pulled up, "And right now, I want your cock - because I'm a cocksucker. Just. Like. You."

Sam grabbed me and quickly pulled me up and we aggressively deep kissed. I broke the kiss to reach over and grab the lube and pour a copious amount on his dick before pooling some in my hands to push up my ass. I let out a breath as I fingered my ass as it was definitely still a bit sore from last night's threesum - I didn't care though, I needed his cock in me. I went back to rubbing Sam's cock and got it as hard as I'd ever felt it. We continued to kiss and grab each other as I squirmed my ass over his cock, trying in vain to wiggle his cock into my waiting and wanting hole. Finally I sat up and guided him into my ass by reaching behind me. I bit my lip as he entered me, breathing out to let the pain and tenderness leave.

As I descended on his spike, I let out a moan, "Unnnhhhhhhh."

Sam moaned and placed his hands on my hips as we again kissed, our tongues wrestling. We were trying to devour each other.

I slowly pushed my hips up and down his shaft, working my ass down his dick until I bottomed out. I went slowly to work the tenderness out but I couldn't get enough of that feeling of his cock entering my ass and spreading me open. It was like a trigger in my head - turning me gayer and gayer.

We both let out a moan. I took his hands and held them down over his head. This wasn't a submissive fuck to Sam, it was me submitting myself to my desires of what I truly wanted.

I whispered into Sam's ear, "I want your babies in me."

"OOOOHHHH Fuck yeah!" Sam moaned loudly. He tried to lift his hips as I started to bounce on him. My ass was tender and sore but Sam's cock started to hit my prostate and my discomfort was immediately forgotten. I let out a moan every time he hit it and let go of Sam's hands and wrapped my arms around his neck and lower back, working my hips up and down in a rhythm that I knew would make Sam cum quickly. Even before I had taken a cock in my ass, I had always fantasized about riding cock and it was still my favorite position. The idea that I was submitting to cock but doing it of my own volition always made it extra hot for me.

"Fuck my ass," I whispered in Sam's ear before I nibbled and slathered my tongue over it.

We continued kissing and moaning but barely saying a word. Sam wrapped his arms around me, grabbing me everywhere, running his hands through my hair, squeezing my ass, pulling my cheeks apart. I could feel him deep in me. We had a perfect rhythm as I bounced on his lap and his cock was hitting my prostate - it was if his cock was designed for my ass with how easily it hit my p-spot.

It started to be too much for him and he let me know, "Fuck... I'm going to cum!"

I looked him in the eyes, "DO IT. GIVE ME YOUR BABIES!"

He went into overdrive and started pushing his hips faster. I sat up with my hands on his shoulders and started to bounce on his cock which caused a slapping sound to fill the room.

We were moaning and grunting but I finally managed to make a coherent sentence to Sam. "I opened the blinds because I want everyone to see me get fucked like the fag I am. Unhh! I want them to see me get fucked by my boyfriend! UNH!"

"OHHHH FUCK!" Sam bellowed. "I'm gonna cum!"

"DO IT! Breed your boyfriend's ass!"

I was still bouncing on Sam's lap but as soon as I felt him stiffen, I dropped my pussy all the way down on him and squeezed my ass. "Cum daddy! Cum baby! I want it! Unnnnhhhh I love it! Breed me! I'm yours! I don't care who sees it!"

"Yeeeeaaahaahhhh!!" Sam yelled, "Unnnnnhhhhhh!!" He started to blast in my ass and I could feel him expand and I knew he was filling me with his seed as my ass instantly became hot and wet. He grabbed my cock and started to jerk me off and after barely any strokes, I immediately started to cum, shooting my load on his stomach. It wasn't as big as any of my loads from the previous night but the first few drops shot far up his chest.

"Yes! Yes! YESSSS! Don't stop! Unnhhh Unhhhh! Oh god, Sam!" I buried my head in his neck as he worked my cock, my back arched, my ass squeezing his cock. I kissed and bit his neck, his other hand digging into my ass.

I was shaking, trying to catch my breath. This may have not been our longest fuck, but it was a very intense and passionate fuck - maybe our most passionate yet.

"I love your fucking cock," I said, finally able to talk again, and then kissed Sam aggressively and deeply.

"It loves your ass."

"Oh my god. Seriously, I love getting fucked by you." I went limp on top of Sam, still breathing heavy into his neck, my body melting into him. Sam flexed his cock in me and I squeezed him back with my ass.

"I love feeling your cock get hard before you shoot. Makes me want to cum right as soon as I feel you get that way."

"I can always tell when you are about to cum too." He rubbed my back as we lay there, sharing kisses and lightly biting each other. Finally his cock slipped out of my ass and the cool air hit my ass causing me to contract my hole but not before Sam's load leaked down my balls.

"Mmmmm. I love feeling your load in me. So good." I sat up and wiggled my ass on Sam before reaching back and scooping his load back into me. "I'm putting your boys back where they belong - in my pussy."

"Oh my god! You are so fucking bad!"

I smiled at him, "You like that though, don't you?"

Sam grinned back, "I do. I like seeing how far I can push you."

"You think you've pushed my boundaries?" I asked mischievously as I fell off of Sam and crashed back down onto the bed.

Sam laughed, "I'm pretty sure you have a few boundaries but who knows how far down the road they are... I'll get you there." He rolled out of bed and went to the bathroom.

"I'd like to see that." I said as I started to feel sleepy again as I lay there in the warm sun, curled up with a warmth shining on me and sitting deep in my ass.

"Don't worry," Sam laughed, "I have big plans for you. Big plans... "

*****

More experiences waiting to be written up, yet! I have at least two more chapters so I hope you can all remain patient as I get them out.

Thanks for the support!