Curious No More Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bicurve
bicurve
163 Followers

"Key word - fucking!" Alex laughed.

Alex and Cory slammed their glass of champagne, put the glasses down and started making out. The limo hadn't even started moving yet as our driver was still loading our bags. Sam looked at me, took my glass and put it in its holder before grabbing my hand and pulling me to him. I straddled his lap and kissed him deeply, holding his face in my hands. This was a very public display for me, even though I was behind the tinted windows of a limo, and it turned me on.

"This is going to be a wild weekend,' I said calmly as we continued to make out.

"As wild as you want."

I looked over and saw Cory had fished Alex's cock out and was stroking him. "Is Cory a bottom?" I asked Sam quietly.

"Versatile bottom...you'll see." Sam said with a glint in his eye.

I melted into his lap at the realization of what 'you'll see' meant, "Oh my god...I'm going to take 3 cocks this weekend...unnhhhhh" The thought hit me like a train and I became even hornier.

Sam grabbed me firmly and bit my neck, we were making out like two horny teenagers. I dropped to my knees in the limo and took Sam's cock out. I started to suck his cock when I realized that the limo had started moving and I was now blowing my boyfriend as we moved through Vegas. Sam sat back and let me work his cock, one hand on the back of my head, the other holding his pants down enough for me to have easier access to his meat. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Alex was now having his cock sucked too, as Cory had leaned down and taken him into his mouth. I stopped and watched Cory take Alex as deep as possible, working his tongue around Alex's cock.

Sam saw my interest in the scene unfolding, "You like that?"

I still had his cock in my mouth and moaned a yes.

"Why don't you go help him?"

I looked up at Sam and he was smiling at me. He said later on that he had never seen me look so glazed in lust. I crawled over to them. Cory held Alex's cock for me and I eagerly took it, slurping up the juices before leaning into a kiss with Cory. Alex put one hand on the back of our heads and grabbed our hair, pulling us apart.

"Look at you two fags. So hot to watch you share my cock."

Cory went back to sucking Alex's cock while I kissed his neck and rubbed his ass and crotch. Cory again pulled off his cock and fed it to me, urging me on.

"Yeah Matt, eat that cock. Share it with me...tastes so good, doesn't it?"

I moaned and deep-throated Alex. I felt Cory get up and move over to Sam. I changed my position and watched as Cory took Sam's cock into his mouth. Sam smiled at me and I smiled back at him as much as one can smile with a mouthful of cock. I felt a very small pang of jealousy as my man got his cock sucked by someone else, but seeing his pleasure just made me even hornier and turned on. This was going to be an amazing trip.

Alex rubbed my back and ass as I continued working his cock, the back of the limo was full of slurping and moaning sounds. Alex suggested I go help Cory again.

"Come on. I want to get a better view of what your boyfriend is getting."

Alex sat beside Sam and I immediately took his cock in my mouth while holding Sam's thigh. It was a very erotic feeling for me as I sucked Alex's cock while touching Sam and watching him get blown by Cory. I looked at Cory and our eyes met as our mouths were full of cock. Without any thinking or talking, we leaned into each other and started making out. I still had one hand on Alex's cock, almost using it for balance as the limo still moved through the streets of Vegas and towards our hotel. Cory tasted amazing and his tongue lapped at the juices I had collected in mouth. We stopped our kissing to go back to sucking the cocks when we heard the limo driver announce that we were almost there.

"Next block is your hotel," he announced and then rolled up the divider.

Knowing that he was probably watching us turned me on. I gave one last lick and kiss to Alex's cock before turning to kiss Cory and then finally giving Sam's cock one last, very long kiss and slurp. I wiped my mouth, feeling like a complete slut, trying to wipe the cock juices on the sides of my lips into my mouth - like a girl fixing her make up after a blow job under the table. I sat up while Sam and Alex, packed their dicks back into their jeans. I sat down beside Sam and grabbed his head and kissed him.

"Thank you, sir."

"You're going to finish the job as soon as we get up to our room, understand?" Sam said loudly enough for all to hear.

"Yes, sir." I responded. "I can't wait."

"I know," Sam again said without reservation or quiet, "You need cock like an addict now. Don't you?"

I started to blush especially with Alex and Cory watching.

"I can't hear you, boy. Are you addicted to cock? Tell us." Sam pulled my head back gently and exposed my neck before biting and sucking me.

I moaned in response, "Yessss. I need cock. I need it...badly!"

Cory and Alex stared and smiled at me. As if on cue, our limo came to a stop at the entrance of our hotel. We all composed ourselves before the limo door opened. We stepped out into the bright Vegas sun and started our check in. While waiting in line, Sam leaned over to me and whispered in my ear, "I can't wait to empty my balls into you."

I leaned against him subtly and combined with his comment, my cock started to grow in my pants. We finally checked in and made our way to the elevators. We shared the elevators with another two couples and didn't say much. Our backs were against the walls of the elevator but Sam kept leaning against me ever so subtly while rubbing his hand against my ass and back. We were the first pair to exit the elevator. I did a quick check to see if anybody was around and as soon as the elevator doors closed I grabbed Sam and kissed him.

"I. Need. Your. Cock." I said as we finally broke our kiss.

"Let's get you to our room," Sam said as he grabbed my hand and held it leading me to our room. Holding hands like this felt incredibly intimate. My cock tented my pants and we finally reached our room. I grabbed Sam from behind and rubbed my hard cock against him as he tried to open our door. He turned and kissed me, "Don't you want to get inside?"

"I am so fucking turned on right now! I might let you fuck me here in the hallway!"

Sam grinned and calmly turned and opened our door. As soon as the door shut behind us, I attacked Sam and pulled his pants down. I needed his cock in me and knelt before him. His cock was already stiff and a wet spot had formed on the front of his boxers. I swallowed him to the root and aggressively sucked his cock. The sounds of me sloppily sucking him filled our entrance way.

"Suck it faggot!" Sam growled.

I tried to suck his cock even more intensely, to the point it hurt my throat and Sam asked me to slow down. He grabbed my head and started controlling the pace. He pulled my face of his cock and tilted my head up at me.

"You look perfect. Like you were born to 'be'."

I licked his cock, "Thank you..."

He told me to get up, get naked and get on the bed. As I started to disrobe though, there was a knock on the door. Was I ever going to get laid? Sam told me to get into the bathroom as it was our bags being delivered. I closed the bathroom and got myself completely naked, waiting for Sam to get rid of the bag boys. After what seemed like forever, Sam opened the bathroom door to find me naked and bent over the sink.

"Good fag. You ready for daddies cock?"

"YES!" I loudly proclaimed. "Get that cock in me...NOW!"

Sam disrobed and squirted some lube on his cock and my ass. I was looking over my shoulder at him but when he entered me, it made me arch my back and gasp. This was always my favorite part. That first parting of my hole. That first bit of pain. Sam didn't even let me get used to him, he just slowly slid it in to the root.

"Ohhhhhh Saaaaam...I fucking...love it!" I pushed back and Sam took it to me.

He grabbed my hips and started battering my hole. Any remnants of the soreness from Ted were long removed by my wanting for Sam's cock. The bathroom was covered in mirrors and from my angle I could see Sam fucking my hole.

"I need to fill your pussy up. Make you mine." Sam was grabbing me hard and didn't slow his rhythm down at all.

I was barely able to get the words out from the fucking he was giving me, "I am yours! You own me! Fill my hole up!" My arms were starting to get sore from holding myself up with the forceful pounding he was giving me, but I also knew I was close to cumming if Sam could maintain this pace. There wasn't much intimacy in this fuck but it was extremely intense and my hole loved it.

"I'm going to cum if you don't stop!" I was telling him as much as I was asking him if I could cum.

"Cum, Matt...cum for me!" Sam grunted and picked up the pace somehow. I could feel that his cock was starting to get harder and bigger. If he could just hold on, I knew we'd cum together.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Don't stop Sam! I'm going to cummmm!" And then it happened, he started to cum and that triggered me. My cock which had been swinging to the gyrations of Sam fucking me started to shoot, hitting the cabinets before spraying onto the bathroom floor.

Sam started to growl and grunt as he came, pulling me tight to his hips and burying himself in me deeply, keeping me connected to him. I howled in release and leaned back, turning my head to share a kiss, moaning my appreciation as Sam grabbed my cock and finished jerking my load out, making me gasp, his cock still pulsing in me. I squeezed my hole around his cock, both of us moaning before Sam pointed my attention to the mirror.

"You are such a great fuck," he said as we caught our breaths. "Look how content you appear. You feel normal now, don't you? Getting my babies in you?"

I looked in the mirror to see us, Sam's arm wrapped around my upper body and his other hand on my dick. My left arm reaching back to hold Sam's head and my right holding his arm that was grabbing my cock which was leaking my load out still. It was a beautiful sight.

"I needed that, badly." I was still trying to catch my breath but the reflection in the mirror was a sight to behold. I felt no awkwardness, guilt or remorse. I felt perfect. We looked perfect. "I guess my ass will be ready for the rest of the weekend?" I laughed.

"Your ass is ready anytime!"

Sam's cock plopped out of my ass and with it, I felt his seed leak down my leg. I squeezed my ass to try and keep his precious load in me while turning on the shower. It was a large shower, big enough for a party, we joked, knowing that the four of us would be that party. Sam stepped in and we rinsed the sex and travel from us. We also played with each other's cocks with me squatting down to suck his cock and play with his ass. We were like two newlyweds who couldn't get enough of each other. We stepped out of the shower and started to dry off, but taking our time before putting on our clothes, trying to stay naked for as long as possible it seemed. Sam threw me one of the jockstraps he had bought me.

"You are wearing this. I don't even care what else you wear, but you aren't leaving this room without that on."

I slipped it on, bending over with my back to him, trying to act sexy.

"That's my hole. I own that...and this weekend, I'm going to share it. Right?"

I slowly pulled my jeans up, looking at Sam. Still without a shirt on, I looked at him trying to strike a pose.

"I am yours. You own my fucking hole."

"You want me to share you?" Sam asked sarcastically.

"I do. I think it's hot. I want you to share me..."

"You want other cocks in you?"

I started to get hard, "I do."

Sam walked towards me, "I'm going to put enough baby batter in you to make you pregnant this weekend."

"Ohhhh fuck," I moaned. Sam stepped towards me and we kissed deeply.

"You want their loads in you?" Sam pulled back and looked me in the eye.

"You know I do...but we can't..."

"What if we could?" Sam looked at me seriously.

"Uhhh...what are you talking about?" I was definitely confused. We talked about taking raw loads a lot but that was usually during sex, and not during what seemed like a serious conversation.

"Cory and Alex got tested a week ago. They are clean. They've fucked each other raw for a while but just got tested and if you are ok with it, I'm ok with it."

I looked at Sam incredulously, "I don't know...it's so hot...but...are you sure?"

Sam reached behind me and pulled some papers out of his bag. "Unless they forged these documents, they are clean." Sam stared at me. My cock started to get very, very hard. "Unless you are all in," Sam started to talk but I interrupted him as I lunged forward and kissed him aggressively.

"I'm fucking in! I want their loads!" I was kissing him so hard while barely being able to get my words out but I made my point clear. "You promise they are clean, right?" Part of me was still unsure but this was a fantasy I had have for a while and my experiences with Matt and Sean had always made me crave more.

"As I was saying," Sam continued, "Before you pounced on me...Unless you are all in, there is no pressure to do this. I thought that you'd like it and find it really hot but it is completely up to you. If you aren't good with getting filled raw by a couple of studs, we can use protection. Understand?"

My cock grew again. "Yes. As long as they are clean...I want to take their loads...yours the most!" I looked Sam in the eye again, "Are you OK with me taking their loads? I know we enjoyed how much it was just our thing. I don't want to ruin that."

Sam chuckled, "It will still be our thing - but for this weekend, it will be 'our' thing." He motioned his hands in a sweeping motion before grabbing me and kissing me deeply. "Are you looking forward to getting your ass used and filled?"

I pushed my crotch into him, my hard cock apparent. "Does that answer your question?"

"Let's get dressed and get some food. Alex and Cory are going to call us when they are ready. They had a little errand to run."

Sam grinned when he said 'errand' making me wonder what they were up to. This weekend was already turning into an unforgettable time, but I had no idea how incredible it would turn out. Sam held out his hand after we finished clothing ourselves.

"Let's go, baby. Time to make this a weekend you never, ever forget."

To be continued!

bicurve
bicurve
163 Followers